her future husband won't lethergo have a cat.改为一般疑

her pan is black 改为一般疑问句 急谁知道!that's a bat.对 bat 提问what's color is his bag?改错my name is bruce.对 bruce 提问this is a my rule.改错his jacket is red.对 red 提问 her pen is biack.改为一般疑问句what is t_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
her pan is black 改为一般疑问句 急谁知道!that's a bat.对 bat 提问what's color is his bag?改错my name is bruce.对 bruce 提问this is a my rule.改错his jacket is red.对 red 提问 her pen is biack.改为一般疑问句what is t
her pan is black 改为一般疑问句 急谁知道!that's a bat.对 bat 提问what's color is his bag?改错my name is bruce.对 bruce 提问this is a my rule.改错his jacket is red.对 red 提问 her pen is biack.改为一般疑问句what is this.用 old book 作出回答
what is that?what color is his bag?what's your name?this is my rule.what color is his jacket?Is her pen black?this is old book.
Is her pan black?
还有的呢??????
不好意思,没看到后面还有题目。最后一题的答案应该为:This is an old book.附带:I have got a photo of her family.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回附带:I have got a photo of her family.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)_____ _____ got a photo of her family?_____,I ______._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
附带:I have got a photo of her family.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回附带:I have got a photo of her family.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)_____ _____ got a photo of her family?_____,I ______.
附带:I have got a photo of her family.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回附带:I&have&got&a&photo&of&her&family.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)_____&_____&got&a&photo&of&her&family?_____,I&______.
belong to Daniel
Have you ,Yes,havebelongs to DanielWhat other things
have you got}

我要回帖

更多关于 husband 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信