关于梦想的文章职业的英语文章

以我理想的职业为题写一篇英语作文,短点好
嗳情啖了﹎422
  Directions:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic My Ideal Job.You should write no less than 100 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1.人们对职业各有不同的理想;2.我理想的职业是什么;3.我怎样为我理想的职业做准备.Remember to Write your composition neatly.My Ideal Jobthere are various kinds of jobs in the world,such as writing,nursing,teaching and engineering.But different people choose different jobs as their ideal careers.This is because everyone has his own interest.As for me,I have made up my mind to be a teacher.I choose to do so mainly for three reasons.First,I want to teach because I like the pace of academic calendar.Two long vacations offer me an opportunity for reflection,research and writing.Secondly,I want to teach because I like the freedom to make my own mistakes,to learn my own lesson,to stimulate myself and my students.And I can have the opportunity to keep on learning.Finally,I want to teach because,being around the students who are beginning to grow and change in front of me,I will grow and change with them too.But teaching is no easy job at all.I must study cleverly to obtain more knowledge.And,at the same time,I will make every effort to purify my soul so that I can become an architect of man's soul
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文 谈谈自己的理想职业200词左右 作为演讲用
There are various kinds of jobs in the world,such as writing,nursing,teaching and engineering.Nevertheless,different people choose different jobs as their ideal careers.This happens mainly for the reason that everyone has his own interest.As for me,I have made up my mind to be a teacher chiefly for three reasons.First of all,I want to teach because I like the pace of the academic calendar.Two long vacations offer an opportunity for reflection,research and writing.Secondly,I want to teach because I like the freedom to make my own mistakes,to learn my own lessons,and to stimulate myself and my students.Moreover,I have the opportunity to keep on learning.Finally,I want to teach because,being around the students who are beginning to grow and change in front of me,I will find myself growing and changing with them.To be a teacher ,I need to learn to do many things.First,I must prepare all that I will teach,during which process I myself learn a lot.Secondly,I must find ways of helping my students to understand their assignments.Thirdly,I must then try to understand and respond in a helpful way to my students' ideas.Fourthly,I must force myself to be creative,because if I deliver a boring lesson,my students will feel bored.And to be creative,I must learn more.Moreover,a teacher's job is not (and does not need to be) a routine.If you find yourself bored with doing the same thing over and over again,you have only yourself to blame.This is because a teacher has a great deal more independence and control over what he does than many other professionals do.Also,you may find teaching a "people job." It involves interacting with students and helping them to interaet With each other.A good teacher will make his ideas alive,and will awaken idea in the ininds Of his students,In the process,he will benefit by getting to know his stttitents and their ways of thinking.But teaching is no easy job at all.Therefore,I must study hard to acquire more knowledge.And,at the same time,I will make every effort to purify my soul so that I can become an architect of man’s soul.(你自己选取的用一下,加油哈)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求关于梦想的工作的英语作文 ?
求关于梦想的工作的英语作文 ?
10-01-02 &
My dream jobMy dream job is to be a famous basketball player like yaoming.I know that to be a basketball player need to training much harder than other jobs and sometimes will get injured .But I believe I will be a famous basketball player all over the world.
请登录后再发表评论!英语作文:我梦想的职业_百度知道
英语作文:我梦想的职业
是想当经理的,马上要交!
我有更好的答案
My dream job will be working in one of the biggest international accounting firm as an accountant. I want to be an accountant because I love mathematics and business so much. Also, being an accountant can help me to explore my knowledge of business and provide me a board range of network among the business world. I need to do a lot in order to achieve my goal. First, I have to get an undergraduate degree in accounting from college. Then I might either to go graduate school for a more advanced degree in accounting or get prepare for the CPA exam. With the CPA lisence, I have a better opportunity to get a job in the accounting firm. Finally, with my expe...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 梦想的职业英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信