公司对一个员工可以实行两种综合计算工时工作制制吗

实行特殊工时制 应按标准工时制度合理确定劳动定额
09:13:28&&&
& & &近日,新疆生产兵团八师石河子市某公司多名员工到劳动保障监察支队举报所在单位存在超时加班且不支付加班费的问题,员工多次向单位反映,但均不予以纠正。
  该队迅速安排专人对员工反映的问题进行全面调查了解。调查发现,该单位保安部治安员岗位,经劳动和社会保障局工资福利科审批实行不定时工作制,该单位按照国家法律规定向员工支付了法定假节日加班费,但治安员工作时间过长的问题确实存在。对此,劳动保障监察员耐心向该单位负责人宣传国家劳动保障法律法规相关规定,并告知单位负责人即使治安员岗位实行的是不定时工时制度,也不可&任性&,应根据标准工时制度,合理确定实行不定时工作制员工的劳动定额,规范劳动用工,保障员工休息权。对该单位存在的问题,劳动监察员当场责令其对劳动用工管理进行整改规范。
  根据《劳动法》、《劳动部关于企业实行不定时工作制和综合计算工时工作制的审批办法》有关规定,用人单位由于生产经营需要,可以实行不定时工作制或综合工时制这两种特殊工时制,但必须经劳动保障行政部门审批,未经审批擅用特殊工时制属违法,用人单位将会受到相应的行政处罚。
相关热词搜索:
版权声明:来源为“”、“本站”的文章及资料,未经本站授权允许,不得转载!
延伸阅读:
频道总排行
频道本月排行
《比杰劳动定额管理系统》最新优惠加多宝员工因工时制欲起诉“老东家”
-法制日报周末版 -法制网
《法治周末》报
法制文萃报
法制与新闻实行综合工时制度的员工有年假吗, 实行综合工时制度的员工有年假
实行综合工时制度的员工有年假吗10分
我们客服员工是综合工时制,实行倒班,想知道他们跟正常上班的员工一样有5天年假吗感谢给予答案。 匿名 实行综合工时制度的员工有年假吗
不影响休假制度的执行,与其他是制度一样,都是国家规定的工时制度,不定时工作制和综合计算工时工作制等,时间按国家颁布的《职工带薪年休假条例》计算完全可以享受年休假当前位置: &
求翻译:根据本公司实际情况,公司实行标准工时、综合工时两种工时制度是什么意思?
根据本公司实际情况,公司实行标准工时、综合工时两种工时制度
问题补充:
According to the actual situation of the company, the company implemented the standard working hours, two kinds of integrated working hours system of working hours
In accordance with the Company's actual situation, the company implemented an integrated standard working hours, two hours of working hours
According to this company actual situation, the company implements the standard man-hour of, a synthesis man-hour of two man-hour of system
According to the realities of the company, the company implemented standards work, comprehensive system of work of two work
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!关于工时制度 About Working Time System (中英文对照,可以学习下英文哈) - 员工关系与劳动法 --
查看: 12507|回复: 2
最后登录注册时间威望418 金钱15685 贡献3265 阅读权限255积分19368日志记录帖子主题精华18好友
签到天数: 20 天[LV.4]偶尔看看III注册时间最后登录积分19368精华18主题帖子
1About Working Time System 5 {8 X0 `. W# h: s: B
Working time system is based on our country’s laws. In general, it refers to the staff &engaged in working time. According to labor laws and related regulations, working time system of our country mainly has several kinds of patterns as follow:( D2 }( M# z/ J. d8 Z2 M( j
f2 P9 ^0 j0 K% T5 f8 `& F0 p5 o
7 @5 _2 ^' A, ?5 n: e1 B
&; @" b& `8 E) C; u
S: o/ U, o
1Standard working time system
According to , term 36, our country execute the working time system that laborers do not work over 8 hours everyday and do not exceeding 44 hours a week on average. & Regulations of State Council about the staff’s Working Time&in 1995’s, revising the standard working time to “8 hours of everyday, 40 hours of every week”. Majority of the enterprises use this system in our country. Other various working time systems can also take this as standard for calculating.
T8 h4 J3 R) q
&&36,8,44.1995&&,8,40.,.,.6 W( o0 J% T" E$ H) P& i
&- M( m% n6 k( t/ [) M
2Piecework time system6 V3 p/ M7 J4 M: P! q, N$ j5 W
Many enterprises are based on the characters of their own producing, arranging laborers do piecework. According to term 37, the employers should assure the labors’ work and the piecework reward standard according to the standard working time system." F8 M. }7 f. |/ v
2,.- y& F! B2 M2 V4 @
,.&&37,., y- }3 y- s0 G( ]* C+ g- }% C8 Q; `$ K8 Z
&3 o% l1 v$ Q0 [6 F' i
3Shorten time system- i# I% E* K- _( d! J! l7 ?3 F' x
Shorten time system means that laborers work less than 8 hours everyday, averagely less than 40 hours a week. If working in the special cases and peculiar conditions, the enterprises can take their factual situations to decide shorten weekly working time that require the staff accomplish the mission working.7 J* M2 K- r( o9 z2 U- I6 R: Y
3,.7 g3 e- g' B
S/ X0 L+ q) m
8,40.,40,,.! \6 @/ C8 L# P1 O& c5 y
4Peculiar working time system- ?, P' _) M4 b6 A& a
The peculiar working time system is the general called of other working time systems, fitting for those enterprises that producing and missions at random. They do not use standard working time system or p they also do not ensure their laborers to have one-day rest weekly. There are two peculiar working time systems, namely, uncertain working time system and calculating working time synthetically system. But not only these two kinds exist./ b: `& C! o4 _3 Z9 |- `
,,,,.,,.3 N; t( w9 |; D1 I
&. E; n! Y2 k' C1 o6 t
There are many law problems of uncertain working time system that can be supported when handled properly. According to our country laws, it must be through several procedures to examine if enterprises want to use peculiar working time system:; G3 B
1 Applied by enterprises
Enterprises apply in written form, receiving peculiar examining tables. After finish filling in the tables according to demands then declaring to the labor administration department.
(1),.,,.1 f& Q- `- C0 s
&' ]% D% B; `1 H7 a
2 Enterprises examine
The labor administration department will ask the enterprises to introduce fundamental conditions of their own when carrying out examining circumstances on the spot, including management and other relevance information. The enterprises also need to introduce the quantity of staff who are engaged in particular working time system and concrete their work and rest time and so on.
(2),.,,,.; S$ k9 r1 c6 g5 w7 i% F
&1 S9 p7 _6 o3 E
&0 a* n6 A. v0 J7 c, x5 ~0 G
3 Inspect on the spot. / G9 ~: c9 J/ s
F: z9 Q; [
The Labor administration department will inspect on the spot to those enterprises that use peculiar working time system as well as inspect different positions, asking staff for some suggestions on the basis of introducing related policies again.1 V; I, Y- h1 X, X
(3),.,,,.2 S, T( l( L) B" B; e+ p1 I
&1 Y( q# Z8 @$ W* C: D3 }0 E
4Arrange and pass.
Once passed by the authorities of working department, enterprises may arrange peculiar working time with laborers in the labor contracts. Meanwhile, they should write down the work and rest system that will be carried out in contracts.
Except showing solicitude for the legal procedures that the uncertain time working system and synthetically calculate working time system, enterprises should pay attention to other entity conditions of this system:4 W! u: g9 V: G' c3 B
,:+ V+ c& d% N& d6 s( O$ i. E
1The carrier restrict of using uncertain time working system. According to the regulation , enterprises can use the uncertain time working system to staff who according to one of the following conditions: A, higher management runners in enterprises, promoters, people who are on duties and other who can not judged by s B, Line-haul personnel in enterprises, the cabbies and the personnel of railways, harbor and storehouse who need work in peculiar time because of t C, others who need to according to the character of the jobs or the scope of official duties.
(1) .&&,,:A,;B,,,;C,,.. M# }0 q* j5 K) u, Q! D% J2 S
2The carrier restricts of calculating working time synthetically.$ Z4 |3 ?% n0 u. o+ _4 k8 q
Enterprises can use calculating working hour synthetically to the staff who according to one of following conditions: A, The staff engaged in traffic, railways, post and telecommunications, watering carriage, shipping and fishery that need continuous work because of th B, The staff who engaged in geology and resource prospect, mine building and exploiting, building, touring and breeding that are restricted by the season an C, The laborers who engaged in producing tobacco, food and drinking and farm products that are restricted by the sea D, To other staff who fit for calculating working time synthetically.5 \" t# A! |* \6 Z
(2) .,:A,,;B,,;C,,;D,." _) t# j/ w" j5 ~
How to calculation peculiar working hour is also a very important law problem that will be detailed in the next chapter.1 Z* J/ s# d3 o8 \$ W4 R! W; b
g6 y2 R/ P( f
最后登录注册时间威望0 金钱21 贡献1 阅读权限10积分22日志记录帖子主题精华0好友
书童, 积分 22, 距离下一级还需 28 积分
该用户从未签到注册时间最后登录积分22精华0主题帖子
回复:关于工时制度 About Working Time Sys
谢谢了:share:
&绝世唐门 &
最后登录注册时间威望0 金钱329 贡献112 阅读权限20积分441日志记录帖子主题精华0好友
书生, 积分 441, 距离下一级还需 59 积分
签到天数: 4 天[LV.2]偶尔看看I注册时间最后登录积分441精华0主题帖子
回复:关于工时制度 About Working Time Sys
谢谢分享!!!