随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁无锡钱柜没点歌前的一首英文歌,一个外国男子组合唱的,歌词里有一句most of all_百度知道
无锡钱柜没点歌前的一首英文歌,一个外国男子组合唱的,歌词里有一句most of all
我找那首歌好久了请高手回答下~谢谢
提问者采纳
most of all
歌手:fuel
专辑:natural selection
I see our stars tonightDo you recall that lightOr do you ever think of meAnd in your world somewhereDo memories rip and tearThe ones that always keep you hanging onTo all that might have beenAnd I love you nowAnd I hate you nowAnd I miss you most of allAll those times we laughedThe scars that you leftStill I miss you most of allAnd by the water's sideThe tall grass where we liedThe nights we cried ourselves to sleepMost Septembers nowI break down somehowRemebering all we saidAnd all those dreams we never got to seeAre you somewhereWithout a careOr are you as alone as IDid you ever make it home
提问者评价
谢谢,十分感激-
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
钱柜的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个黑人男歌手mv弹钢琴唱歌在新娱乐频道结束时播的_百度知道
一个黑人男歌手mv弹钢琴唱歌在新娱乐频道结束时播的
提问者采纳
是这首?John Legend - All Of Me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
弹钢琴的相关知识
其他1条回答
John Legend - All Of Me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌是四个外国男的唱的,有黑人,有一句歌词好像是all right all right?_百度知道
有一首歌是四个外国男的唱的,有黑人,有一句歌词好像是all right all right?
blue乐队的《all rise》Yo, yoYo, yoYour honour pleaseGotta believe what I say (say)What I will tell (tell)Happened just the other day (day)I must confess (confess)'Cos I've had about enough (enough)I need your help (help)Got to make this here thing stop (stop)Baby I swear I tell the truth (uhuh)About all the things you used to do (come on)And if you thought you had me fooled (come on)I'm tellin' you now objection overruledHere we go (oh baby)One for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you deniedAll rise (all rise)All rise (all rise, all rise)Three for the calls you've been makingIt's four for the times you've been fakingAll rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face)All rise (I rest my case)You're on the stand (stand)With your back against the wall (wall)Nowhere to run (run)And nobody you can call (call) oh noI just can't wait (wait)Now the case is open wide (wide)You'll try to pray (pray)But the jury will decide (decide)Baby I swear I tell the truth (uhuh)About all the things you used to do (come on)And if you thought you had me fooled (come on)I'm tellin' you now objection overruled(oh baby)One for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you deniedAll rise (all rise)All rise (all rise, all rise)Three for the calls you've been makingIt's four for the times you've been fakingAll rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face)All rise (I rest my case)So step back 'cos you don't know this catI know deep down that you don't want me to reactI lay low leaving all my options openThe decision of the jury has not been spokenStep in my house you find that your stuff has gone (gone)But in reality to whom does the stuff belongI bring you into court to preach my orderAnd you know that you overstep the border, uhuhOne for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you deniedAll rise (all rise)All rise (all rise, all rise)Three for the calls you've been makingIt's four for the times you've been fakingAll rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face)All riseOne for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you deniedAll rise (all rise)All rise (all rise, all rise)Three for the calls you've been makingIt's four for the times you've been fakingAll rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face)All riseOne for the money and the free ridesIt's two for the lie that you deniedAll rise (all rise)All rise (all rise, all rise)Three for the calls you've been makingIt's four for the times you've been fakingAll rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face)All rise (I rest my case)译成如下:all rise全体肃立yo, yoyo, yoyour honour please法官大人gotta believe what i say (say)请您务必相信我的话what i will tell (tell)我一一细数happened just the other day (day)过去发生的一切i must confess (confess)我必须诚实招供'cos i've had about enough (enough)因为我已经受够i need your help (help)我需要你的帮助got to make this here thing stop (stop)将事情划上休止符baby i swear i tell the truth (uhuh)宝贝,我发誓我会实话实说about all the things you used to do (come on)关于你从前的所作所为and if you thought you had me fooled (come on)如果你自认这纯属戏弄i'm tellin' you now objection overruled告诉你:抗议无效!^here we go (oh baby)我这就一一数来,宝贝one for the money and the free rides第一,我付出的金钱及时间it's two for the lie that you denied第二,你矢口否认的谎言all rise (all rise)all rise (all rise, all rise)全体肃立,全体肃立!three for the calls you've been making第三,你曾说过的花言巧语it's four for the times you've been faking第四,你从没有动过真情意all rise (i'm gonna tell it to your face)我要当着你的面揭露一切all rise (i rest my case)证词终止you're on the stand (stand)with your back against the wall (wall)你站在证人席背倚着墙nowhere to run (run)and nobody you can call (call) oh no无出可逃也找不到救兵i just can't wait (wait)now the case is open wide (wide)我迫不及待如今一切真相大白you'll try to pray (pray)but the jury will decide (decide)你试着祷告吧但我知道评审团自有判决(oh baby)so step back 'cos you don't know this cat后退一步因为你没见识过她的本色i know deep down that you don't want me to react我了解最深你不希望我反应过度?i lay low leaving all my options open我会低调行事以释怀的心面对the decision of the jury has not been spokenstep in my house you find that your stuff has gone (gone)步入我家门你会发现属于你的家当全无踪影but in reality to whom does the stuff belong事实上,这些东西又属于谁去拥有?i bring you into court to preach my order我向法庭投诉 细说自己的原则and you know that you overstep the border, uhuh你也知道自己早已超越界限
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
blue的《all rise 》
//fcf11f96/blue(all%20rise).mp3
歌手:Blue
专辑:All Rise
Your honour please
Gotta believe what I say (say)
What I will tell (tell)
Happened just the other day (day)
I must confess (confess)
'Cos I've had about enough (enough)
I need your help (help)
Got to make this here thing stop (stop)
Baby I swear I tell the truth (uhuh)
About all the things you used to do (come on)
And if you thought you had me fooled (come on)
I'm tellin' you now objection overruled
Here we go (oh baby)
One for the money and the free rides
It's two for the lie that you denied
All rise ...
一句歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,女生唱的,其中有一句是all my life,all my time_百度知道
有一首英文歌,女生唱的,其中有一句是all my life,all my time
提问者采纳