随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁朋友送的 人緣真好 這什麼表 不太清楚 別說我炫富 我真不懂 這是什麼 求大神普及[疑問][疑問][疑問]
同時轉發到微博
微博廣場:
認證合作:
關於微博:
關注我們:
聯絡我們:回复:【哲家军团】阿哲介绍及表演才艺视频第一时间奉送!真的很用_mc阿哲吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:80,272贴子:
回复:【哲家军团】阿哲介绍及表演才艺视频第一时间奉送!真的很用
没白逃晚自习, 哲哥好样的,长脸
怎么说呢,现在这年轻人,卧槽,太牛逼了
为我哲骄傲。。
一人回到家感动之余打个电话对阿哲说-
你口活好啊萨克斯搞滴不错
视频要什么时候出呀。
哲真的很用心!视频来自:土豆哲家军祝亿人公会周年快乐,圆满成功!
视频片头太硬了,哲家军三个字好有质感!阿哲超级棒,用心了辛苦了!哈哈哈哈才艺牛,出人意料啊。为追随这样的他感到骄傲!!
威武霸气牛逼帅,低调奢华有内涵! 弱弱问一句,我们哲家的军团盾多少防御?
卧槽,现在的年轻人又会做蛋糕,又会吹萨克斯,会唱歌会唠嗑,长的还帅,告诉我这个年轻人是谁!卧槽!!
我被老大感动到了,今晚
越来越爱我哲怎么办O(∩_∩)O
哦弄   --,GL二敏       每段青春都会苍老、 但我希望记忆里的哲一直都好 
太感动了。我哲
并肩作战!
我是哲家军,我骄傲
我哲 用心了我们都看到了老大最棒
我哲不只是喊麦主播 而且唱歌还是很666
看了六遍了~不说了 我去看第七遍
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或mc阿哲6.13日直播唱的英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
mc阿哲6.13日直播唱的英文歌叫什么?
. 我忘了 但是最后阿哲说它的中国名叫那个就是很嗨的 叫什么..
m hopelessBut that ain's rising I feel on fireTonight it&#39,you could say that I love herSo I don't you come on with itI don&#39?Even with no makeup I don&#39,come on run away with meNs our life,daddy told to stay away from meWhen you&#39,will you be here when Im with youI feel nakedI feel nakedI want it so let me get itYou say you got it won&#39?Is our life, need to knowthat you't care what they say it't care what they say it&#39?Even with no makeup I don's not over&#39,s the cataracs)I feel nakedI want it so let me get itYou say you got it won't gotta doubt a second if I miss youEvery time I't care what they say it't gotta doubt a second if I miss youEvery time I'll be strong enough to believe in loveCause I don&#39, your mother always said it would beSo you could say that, will you be here when I wake up, lifeWe can dance if we want make it feel alrightTemperature't wanna fake itAnd you don&#39,that ain't the girl I want you to beTs rising I feel on fireTonight it't you come on with itIf Is just me and you)Tonight it's just me and youSo tell me baby,you could say that I're nothing but a fantasyI need to know thatNaked - DevYou got a girl that doesn&#39, will you be here when Im with youI feel nakedI feel nakedI want it so let me get itYou say you got it won't the girl, lifeWe can dance if we want make it feel alrightTemperature's rising I feel on fireTonight it's just me and youTell me baby, who keeps me up and I see in my dreamsSt you come on with itTonight it&#39, life, lifeWe can dance if we want make it feel alrightTemperature't wanna fake itAnd you don&#39,need to know that it&#39, would you throw it all away for me?I feel nakedI feel nakedI want it so let me get itYou say you got it(It's just me and youTs just me and you(Tonight it&#39,Ct look a thing like meThe girl
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
就那个什么特米昂特米昂的那个?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 阿哲萨克斯 的文章