用英语写一封信信给外国朋友询问关于外国节日的内容的英语作文

资讯|备考|试题|互动|辅导
2014年12月大学英语四级作文预测范文:给外国朋友写信
来源:新东方在线
摘要:作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,考前仅剩不到一月的时间了,考生们可要抓紧时间了。下面为大家整理了一些英语四级作文题目的预测,仅供大家参考,祝大家顺利通过考试!
  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter.
You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below in
Chinese.&  给你的外国朋友写一封信,告诉他(她)你已经被美国的一所大学录取,但你苦恼的是自己的听力和口语水平不够,你想寻求他(她)对于如何提高听力和口语的建议。
责任编辑:liuyingtao
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
四级网络课堂
论坛更精彩
四级考后对答案专区
智能单词测试 来挑战吧
单词接力赛 根本停不下来
资料下载排行榜
四级公开课
英语四级热报课程
2014英语四级时间表
每年3月 9月3-5月 9-11月每年6月 12月每年2月 8月<A onclick="this.style.behavior='url(#default#homepage)';this.setHomePage('');  
没有相关文章
您现在的位置:&&_&&_&&_&&_&正文
你的外国朋友John想了解中国的春节,请根据以下提纲,给他写一封短信
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 12:52:35 | 【字体: 】
书面表达 (满分25分) &&& 假设你叫李华,你的外国朋友John想了解中国的春节,请根据以下提纲,给他写一封短信,字数在120个左右。首段已给出,字数不包括在内。1、春节在中国人中的地位2、春节前,人们……3、春节期间,人们……参考词汇:对联couplet 爆竹firecracker&&& How time flies! Four months have passed since we saw each other last time. I can’t help but miss &&& you. You asked me about Chinese Spring Festival. Now I’d like to tell you something about it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your sincerely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Liu Hua
参考范文&&& How time flies! Four months have passed since we saw each other last time. I cannot help but miss you. You asked me about Chinese Spring Festival. Now I’d like to tell you something about it.&&& The Spring Festival, which falls on the first day of the first lunar month, is a traditional festival celebrated by Chinese people worldwide. A few days before the festival, the houses are cleaned and the red couplets are put up on the doors of every household. They are said to frighten away the ghosts. &&& On that day, people are dressed up. Firecrackers ring out in the air, which adds to the atmosphere of the festival. People after a year’s hard work begin to relax and visit one and another. Presents and dinners are given to celebrate the happy reunion of friends and relatives. Families get together. They have jiaozi and enjoy the New Year TV show. Customs may vary from place to place, but the same happy atmosphere is to be found everywhere in the country.&&& Now, I hope you have some idea of Chinese Spring Festival.&&& Best wishes,&&& Yours,&&& Li Hua
&&& 时间过的真快!四个月以来,我们上次相见了。我不能不想你。你问我关于中国的春节。现在我想告诉你一些事情。&&& 春节,是农历第一个月的第一天,是由世界各地的华人庆祝的一个传统节日。在节日来临的前几天,房子是干净的,放在家家户户的门是红色的春联。他们说为了吓走鬼魂。&&& 在这一天,人们穿上新衣服。鞭炮响起在空气中,这增加了节日的气氛。人一年的辛苦工作之后开始放松和访问一个又一个的。介绍了,晚餐庆祝的朋友和亲人团圆。家庭聚会。他们要吃饺子,享受新年的电视节目。海关可以因地而异,但同样快乐的气氛是在全国各地都有发现。&&& 现在,我希望你有中国春节的一些想法。&&& 最好的祝福,&&& 你的,&&& 李华
文章录入:乐溪&&&&责任编辑:luxun&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
 网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)母亲节到了,给妈妈写一封信 英语作文 求!!!_百度知道
母亲节到了,给妈妈写一封信 英语作文 求!!!
小学程度就够了
提问者采纳
Dear Mother,Thank you for always supporting me without any conditions. As your son (or daughter) I&#39;d like to appreciate your kindness by this letter. As the exam is near, I hope you can understand my stressful condition and communicate with me with encouraging words. Also, please give me some personal space before my exam. I can adjust myself well before the test because I know my own study progress very well. Furthermore, I studies very hard during the whole year and prepare for the exam so I&#39;m very confident. Finally, I study a lot with my classmates who give me lots of suggestions. I think with those helps above I can do while during the exam. So please do not worry for me.Love you all。
关于对母亲的感谢的,谢谢
Dear mother,  
I have been good at school. I often think of you when I go to bed because we always go for a walk before go to bed at home. So I miss you everyday. Do you miss me? Why don’t you call me? I’ve got a lot of things to tell you. One of the things is about foreign teacher’s daughter. Her name’s Skyler. She lives in Canada. She comes to our class to learn Chinese and English with me in my class. This afternoon, when it was art and craft class, our class were cleaning the gymnasium. And she did it with us too. So I usually talk to her when she doesn’t know what to do? But when the class is over, I always haven’t got enough time to talk to her. And I usually can’t find her. So we don’t have time to introduce to each other. But it is the first time that I have a foreign student. So I’m very happy! Mum, you often tell me, “If you are happy, I’ll be happy, too.” So you have to be happy, because I’m happy! I like you when you are happy!  
In the end I wish you everything is just fine!
提问者评价
虽然没用上,但还是采纳你吧
其他类似问题
18人觉得有用
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
去金山词霸
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁速求一篇英语范文:假如你是李华,请给你的美国笔友Peter写一封信,介绍一个中国传统节日。词数:80左右 希望快点
速求一篇英语范文:假如你是李华,请给你的美国笔友Peter写一封信,介绍一个中国传统节日。词数:80左右 希望快点
英语作文,望你能快点
My homeland is China.Her birthday is October 1st. In october 1st,1949.Our Chairman Mao announced:chinese are standing,our country is founding! Now we are all owner.On the day , we are all happy! We use all kinds of style to congratulate it! Such as Tian an men of beijing is a season of flowers .we are dancing and singing. we hold all kinds of activities.What's your country's birthday?As our country?We hope the day we are getting together!
Dear Peter
How time flies. I'm very happy that you are interested in traditional Chinese festivals. There are many traditional festivals in China,such as Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn Day and so on. I'd like to introduce the Spring Festival to you. Spring Festival is the most important traditional holiday in China. It usually lasts for 15 days.
Days before the festival,people clean their houses. They think cleaning sweeps any bad luck. They decorate their houses with paper cuts. On the eve of the festival, family members get together and have big meals. Then they watch the Spring Festival Gala on TV. At midnight,they set off fireworks to welcome the new year. During the festival,kids get lucky money from old people. People visit their relatives and friends. They wish each a happy year and good luck. How happy we are.Best wishes!YoursLi hua
其他回答 (1)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家2012高考英语书面表达精品课件:话题作文7 节假日活动_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
15页免费26页免费12页免费13页免费10页免费 12页免费14页免费11页免费15页免费13页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢18页1下载券2页免费30页2下载券15页免费4页免费
2012高考英语书面表达精品课件:话题作文7 节假日活动|英&#8203;语&#8203;作&#8203;文&#8203; &#8203;课&#8203;件&#8203; &#8203;高&#8203;三
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:358.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一封信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信