boss 3 对5只自制儿童双层纸板箱屋放火 怎么完成

Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程?Situation ThreeA Factory Tour&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程ObjectivesLearn how to meet guests at airport. Be familiar
with a factory tour. Be familiar with company presentation. Be familiar with product presentation. Know the details about packing and transportation. Know how to negotiate about price.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Step 1 Meeting Guests at AirportStep 2 Visiting Your FactoryStep 3 Presenting Your Company Step 4 Presenting Your ProductsStep 5 Discussing with Your CustomersLearning Expansion&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Step 1 Meeting Guests at Airport1Matching the Marks with Their Names2Reproducing the Situation&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程1. Match the Marks with Their Names Cautions to run an export companyRecognize these marks and pictures, give each picture its Chinese and English name. The answer to Example (1) is given below.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(1) Information 问讯处Arrivals到达 (2) ____________&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Security Checkpoint安检 (3) _________________Gate登机口 (4) _________&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(6) Security Checkpoint安检 ________________ (5) Ticketing售票处 ___________&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(7) _____________Exit出口Toilets洗手间 (8) ______________&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Departures出发 9) ______________Gate登机口 (10) ____________&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Baggage Claim (11) ______________ (12) ______________ Mosque for Men 男用清真祷告室/清真寺 行李认领处next& &back home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Check in (13) baggage conveyor (14) ______________ _____________ 行李传送带机场登记处/换登机牌处&back next&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Waiting Hall for Airplanes Terminal航站楼 (15) __________ (16)________________候机大厅&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程2. Reproducing the SituationA new costumer, Mr. Wilson, is coming from Australia to discuss some business with your manager, Mr. Li. You will go to Ningbo Airport to pick him up and send him to a hotel in Taizhou. Prepare a conversation in groups and act out this section.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Useful sentences(1)You must be our long-expected guest, Mr. Wilson from the U.S. (2)Very nice to meet you. / Very glad to meet you. / Very pleased to meet you. (3) I’m delighted to meet you at last. (4) It was nice meeting you./ I’m so pleased to have (finally) met you./ It’s been my pleasure meeting you./ It’s nice to have met you. (5) How was your journey? How was the weather like in …?&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(6) I hope you’ve had a pleasant flight/ trip. (7) I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. (8) Hope you’ll have a pleasant / enjoyable stay here. (9) We’ve been expecting you ever since you sent us the fax informing us of your date of arrival. (10) And I’ll be very happy if I can help you with anything.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(11) (12) (13) (14)May I help you with your baggage / luggage? Is there anything I can do for you? How nice to see you again. I’ve heard so much about you. Glad to meet you. (15) Well, if it isn’t Mr. Wilson. Who are you?&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(16) Our manager Mr. Li has come to meet you. May I introduce him to you? (17) I would like to introduce you to Mr. Li. (18) I would like you to meet Mr. Li. (19) You must be very tired after such a long trip. (20) We were held up for a few hours at Hong Kong Airport because of a small accident. But on the whole we had a smooth flight. (21) Now shall we go and collect your luggage?&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Suggested AnswerA: Hello, you must be our long-expected guest, Mr. Wilson from the U.S.? B: Oh yes, you must be from XXX company then. A: Yes I am, it's very nice to meet you. B: Pleased to meet you too! A: You must be tired, Mr. Wilson, did you have a good journey? B: Sure, it took me quite some time on the plane, but I did enjoy the journey, and the weather here is fantastic.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程A:You can say that again Mr. Wilson. Let me take you to the hotel. May I help you with your baggage? B:That's very nice of you. Thank you! A:By the time we arrive, I will introduce you to our manager who's already awaiting your presence at the hotel.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Step 2 Visit Your Factory1Drawing a Factory Layout2Draft ing a Conversation for Your Factory Tour&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程1.Drawing a Factory LayoutSearch the Internet and block out a layout of a factory by yourself. Then name the department or workshop.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory TourYour factory plan商务英语 学习情境教程Warehouse&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程2. Drafting a Conversation for Your Factory TourTake your customer to tour around your factory according to the following pictures. Draft the conversation first. Work in groups.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程OfficeBuildingR&D&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Processing WorkshopQuality Control Centre&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Packing DepartmentWarehouse&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ __________&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory TourSuggested Answer商务英语 学习情境教程Welcome to our factory, my distinguished guests. My name is... I will soon be showing you around the site, and please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour. Now let's get started. That is the office building over there, and it's where most of our management staff work. I'll take you directly to the R&D department if you don't mind.-&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory TourSuggested Answer商务英语 学习情境教程OK now we're at the R&D centre, if you look to the right, you can see the main laboratory where most of our initial products are planned and designed.Now let's move on to the processing workshop, also know as the main production area on the 2nd floor. As you can see, most of our machines and equipments are settled in this huge hall, and it is on those lathes that the majority of raw materials are shaped into modes.-&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程On the third floor is our quality control centre, please come this way, but do watch out for the wet steps lest you fall over. As I mentioned before, our major household products have been certified by CCC and CE, we wouldn't have achieved this without the effort of our quality control staff in this department.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(Leaving the building) Finally I'd like to showyou the packing department and the warehouse in another building. Please follow me though the corridor. Here, on this packaging production line, we do the packing for all our products and then send them to the warehouse in the next room. Our inventory management workers will make sure that all the cartons are ready for dispatch. OK, I think this ends our tour, thank you for your cooperation and patience, if you have any further questions, I'm ready to answer.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory TourStep 3 Presenting Your Company1Imitating the Situation商务英语 学习情境教程2Describing Company Profiles3A Project&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程1. Imitating the situation.Fred Smith is going to have a meeting with your manager and other colleagues in the conference room. During the meeting, you are going to give him a company introduction. Compose a conversation in groups and imitate this situation. Don’t forget use some visual aids to help you.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory TourSample profile:Position: Sales manager, Wanfeng Appliances Duties: Responsible for sales of products商务英语 学习情境教程Work with the Marketing Department to promote products Company profile: One of the biggest household appliances manufacturers in China Manufactures household appliances under the brand name “Wanfeng” Sales in over 30 countries Employers: 15,000 Turnover last year: US $60 million Plan: To enter new markets, such as , next year&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory TourSuggested Answer商务英语 学习情境教程Good morning, Mr. Smith, my name is XXX, sales manager of Wanfeng Appliances. My job is to sell our products to international markets. Now please allow me to give a brief introduction of our company. We are one of the biggest household appliances manufacturers in China with 15000 employers, and it was only last year that our turnover reached US$60 million. We have sold our brand &Wanfeng& household appliances to over 30 countries since established, and now we are planning to enter new markets, such as Australia, next year.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程2. Describing company profiles.Use two or three sentences to describe the company profile of these famous companies. Work in groups.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Chrysler Group is a multinational automaker headquartered in the Detroit suburb of Auburn Hills, Michigan. Chrysler was fi rst org a nize d as t he Chrysl er Corporation in 1925.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Citigroup Inc. is an American multinational financial services company based in New York City. Citigroup was formed from one of the world's largest mergers in history by combining the banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group on April 7, 1998.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Zhejiang Geely Holding Group is a holding company and parent of Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. one of the biggest Chinese automobile manufacturers not to be a stateowned enterprise. Geely is also among the top ten Chinese automakers.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., also known as Warner Bros. One of the major film studios, it is a subsidiary of Time Warner, with its headquarters in Burbank, California and New York City.is an American producer of film and television entertainment.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different styles of pizza along with side dishes including pasta, buffalo wings, breadsticks, and garlic bread.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Seiko Holdings Corporation, more commonly known simply as Seiko, is a Japanese watch company. The company started in 1881, when Kintarō Hattori opened a watch and jewelry shop called &K. Hattori& in the Ginza area of Tokyo, Japan.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the preeminent men's professional basketball league in North America. The league was founded in New York City on June 6, 1946 as the Basketball Association of America. The league adopted the name National Basketball Association in 1949 after merging with the rival National Basketball League (NBL). The league's several international as well as individual team offices are directed out of its head offices located in the Olympic Tower at 645 Fifth Avenue in New York City.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour3. Project商务英语 学习情境教程An important visitor, Susan Robertson from Belgium, is coming to your company. She has sent you this fax.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程BARCO BELGIUM Noordlaan 5, 8520 TELEPHONE: +(32) 56 36 8211 FAX: +(32)56 36 8651TO: PR Department/ManagerDear Sir or Madam,We have heard from one of our mutual customers that your company is involved in a number of interesting design projects. As I am shortly staying in your city on business, I am writing to enquire whether it would be convenient to visit your office. I shall be in town from 14th to 18th April. I would be free any morning from 10 onwards and in the afternoon of 15th April. I would be extremely grateful if you could arrange a brief visit on one of these days.Look forward to hearing from you Yours faithfully, Susan Robertson Design Director&back Next&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(1)Decide which member of staff you will introduce Ms Robertson to, and which department you will introduce during her tour of the building.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Example: You are working in the Publicity Office of the Phillips Company. You’d like to show the following departments of the company: Research and Development, Marketing Department, Purchasing Department, After-sales Department.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(2) Make a telephone call to a colleague in another department, enquiring whether you can bring Ms Robertson to see him/her. One of you should take the role in Role Card 1 and the other of Role Card 2.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Role Card 1 You work in the PR Department of a company. 1. You start the conversation. Explain that a visitor is expected and ask whether your colleague in R&D Department will be available to meet her. 2. The visitor will be in the city from 14 th to18 th April. Any morning from 10 onwards and in the afternoon of 15th April. 3. Ask if that is the only free occasion. And ask your colleague to make a note in his/her diary. Role Card 2You work in the R&D of a company. 1. Say you are willing to meet the visitor and show her the department. Ask when the visitor is expected. 2. Explain that you are very busy all that week. But you might be able to find half an hour for the morning of 16th April. 3. Reluctantly agree that you will be able to receive the guest, and off to have lunch with her.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(3) Write a memo asking your boss if he can give Ms Robertson a brief introduction of your company’s activities.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程MEMORANDUM From: PR Department Subject: Visitor from Belgium To: Managing Director Date: 12/3/--On 16 April Ms Robertson, R&D Director of the BARCO Company of Belgium is paying a visit to our offices. I would like to ask whether you are likely to be in that morning. If possible, I would like to bring Ms Robertson to see you for a brief meeting, probably fifteen minutes or so, just to make contact. Would 10:45 be OK? Please let me know as soon as possible if it is inconvenient. Thanks.Sarah&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(4) Draft a fax to Ms Robertson arranging the date and the time you propose for her visit.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory TourUseful sentences商务英语 学习情境教程(1) Good morning. I’m…and I’m in charge of the PR Department at Panda. (2) Welcome to Panda. My name is… I’m responsible for… (3) I’d like to talk to you about the latest developments at our company. (4) I’m going to talk about/explain/inform you about the launch of the new product. (5) The subject of my presentation is the history of our company.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(6) I shall only take 10 minutes of your time. (7) This should last 30 minutes. (8)There are three parts to my presentation. They are Company History, Main Markets and People. (9) My talk is in three parts/sections. (10) Firstly/First of all, we’ll run briefly through…&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(11) Secondly/Then/Next, we’ll tell you something about our main markets. (12) Finally/Lastly/Last of all, I’ll come to… (13) In brief/In short,… (14) To sum up/In conclusion, the international market is too important to lose. (15) If you have any questions, please feel free to interrupt.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(16) Our company provides/manufactures home appliances. (17) We’re based in/headquartered in London. (18) We have more than 120 clients/offices all over the world. (19) Our annual income/revenue is 10 million US dollars. (20) Production/Sales has/have increased/ dropped by 21%. (21) Profit has held at/gone up by 40%. (22) It sells/supplies/provides services for/ manufactures…&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory TourFAX商务英语 学习情境教程Susan Robertson Director of R&D Barco Company Noordlaan 5, 8520 Kuurne , BELGIUM FAX: +(32)56 36 8651Date Dear Susan Robertson, We thank you for your enquiry concerning your prospective visit here. I am writing to say that it would be convenient for you to visit our office on 16 April, from 10:30. I have arranged a brief meeting with our managing director and then a meeting and possibly lunch with our design manger after that. I hope you will find the time convenient. If so, please confirm as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving you. Yours sincerely,Sarah Smith PR Department&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Step 4 Presenting Your Products1Presenting Your Products with a Dialogue2A Small Project3Composing a Catalogue Sheet&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程After the introduction, the customer is interested in your products. So you are going to give him your product presentation.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程1. Presenting Your Products with a DialogueYou are now the sales representative of Guangzhou Aoyu Electronics Scientific Technology Co. Ltd. At Canton Fair, you are talking with a buyer from USA who is interested in your products. Draft a dialogue and present your product to the buyer. The catalogue sheet is for your reference.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程CAR VACUUM CLEANER MODEL: -009 Description: energy-saving, powerful suction, good filter, without second-pollution, cartoon design, spray-painted, low noisy, two spare parts, optional color Input power: 25W Input voltage: 12V Warranty: 12 monthsCtn size: 719 mm?310 mm?490 mm Pcs/box: 30pcs/CTN N.W.: 18.06kg G.W.: 18.76kg&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Sample dialogue: (Y: B: buyer)Y: Can I help you, sir? B: I’d like some information about your car vacuum cleaners. Y: OK. What would you like to know? B: What’s your most popular model? Y: Well, our most popular model is the -009. Here you are. As you can see, it looks good and the price is competitive. B: What’s your target market?&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Y: It’s for people with private cars. B: I see. Eh, how many colors do you have? Y: It comes in two colors----bright grey, blue. The bright grey is the best seller. B: Does it have any special features? Y: Yes, it’s energy-saving. And it’s lighter and easier to handle and operate than others. B: OK. Thank you. I’ll get back to you.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程B: Hmm, how about the warranty? Y: 12 months. B: And how much is it? Y: It’s US$15 FOB Ningbo. B: Er, when can you get the goods ready? Y: 15 days after signing the contract.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程2. Small ProjectYou are a sales assistant in Taizhou Renjie Electrical Appliance Company. Your boss gives you a Chinese description of a hair dryer and asks you to send an E-mail to an American customer Andrew Smith, Purchasing Manager of Universe Trade Company.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(1) You have to translate it into English first and then introduce this product to your customer.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程型号 品牌 功率 调档mode彩盒尺寸 外箱尺寸 毛/净重 包装数量 认证 外壳材料RCY-850W 520 人杰牌 850W 冷、热两挡风速可调18cm×11.5cm×6.5cm 68cm×38cm×48cm 25kg/23kg 80PCS CCC、CE PC&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程AnswerModel Brand name Power Gear selection Color box size Carton size G/N weight PCS/CTN Certifications CTN material RCY-850W 520 Renjie 850W Cool / Hot 2 gears each 18×11.5×6.5 CM 68×38×48 CM 25Kg/23Kg 80 CCC、CE PC&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(2) Send Mr Smith an E-mail to recommend this item to him. His address is andrews35@ .&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory TourAnswer商务英语 学习情境教程Dear Mr. Smith:We're very glad to introduce to you our new product, the model RCY-850W 520 hair drier. Enclosed you can find the product specification letter. If you are interested in this item, kindly reply to this Email and we will send you a complete quotation. Best regards (Your name)&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程3. Composing a Catalogue SheetCompose a catalogue sheet presenting one of your company’s products. Don’t forget to attach the product’s pictures to your catalogue.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Useful sentences (1) Can I help you, sir? (2) I’d like some information about your… (3) What would you like to know? (4) What’s your target market? (5) Eh, how many colors do you have?&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(6) Does it have any special features? (7) How about the warranty? (8) And how much is it? (9) When can you get the goods ready? (10) It’s 15 inches long/wide/high/thick/deep.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(11) The length/width/height/thickness/depth is 60 centimeters. (12) The carton is 60 cm?50 cm?55 cm (sixty cm by fifty cm by fifty five cm) cm. (13) We have a large range of sizes. (14) What’s it made of? (15) What’s the volume of this container?&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(16) How many colors does it come in? (17) How does it work? (18) What’s special about this model? (19) What are the distinguishing selling points of your products? (20) Does the battery last long? (21) To sum up, the product has excellent quality, a competitive price and stylish design. (22) Thank you for your time and attention.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory TourStep 5 Discussing with Your Customers商务英语 学习情境教程1Having a Negotiation2Packing and Transportation&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程1. Having a NegotiationYou, representing your company, are negotiating price with the importer about an order. You agree to make a concession, and meet each other half way. Compose a dialogue to negotiate the price. Two students in a group. Match the following contract items with its Chinese translations.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程a reduction of 7% on orders of over 500 tonscounter-offer do business meet half way lower the grade of higher quality grant your request mean no profit to us lower the price by 15%降价 降低质量等级 各让一半儿 我们无利可赚订货数量超过500吨降价7% 降价15%做生意优质的同意你方要求还盘 &backmake the reductionnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(2) Complete the E-mail negotiating price with the above words or phrases in proper forms.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Dear Sirs,Upon receipt of your counter-offer of Sept. 6, we have made a very careful study.As our two companies have ① with each other for so many years, we should like to ② to ③ . However, such practice wil ④ . Our products are ⑤ and thus of higher cost than that of others. It is impossible for us to reduce the price by 15% without ⑥ . Considering our longstanding mutual relationship, let’s ⑦ . We suggest ⑧ . Only on orders of this size can we manage to ⑨ without lowering the grade. We hope our counter-suggestion will be acceptable to you and look forward to your orders. Yours faithfully,&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Answers1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. done business grant your request lower the price by 15% mean no profit to us of higher quality counter-offer meet half way a reduction of 7% on orders of over 500 tons make the reduction&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(3) Please use the words and phrases given to make a dialogue with your group partner. Words & phrases per set 每套 supplier 供货商 rate of commission 佣金 a small quantity 小额订单 sample order 试销订单 lead to more business 带来更多生意&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Sentence patterns That’s not much. 这可不多(指佣金)。 That all depends. 那得看情况而定。 2% is the usual commission we allow for a small quantity. 小额订单我们一般只给2%(佣金)。 We give you 3%. That’s the best we can do. 我们给你3%的佣金,至多只能做到这个数。 To get this small transaction concluded… 为了做成这笔小生意……&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Now work out your own dialogue. Sample: Student A: The price is $27 per set. Student B: 2%? That’s not much. Other suppliers are offering a much higher rate of commission. Student A: That all depends. 2% is the usual commission we allow for a small quantity.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Student B: Sample orders can never be large ones. But they are likely to lead to more business. Student A: All right. Considering our good relationship and future business, we give you 3%. That’s the best we can do. We can’t go any further. Student B: Well, to get this small transaction concluded, I accept.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(4) Imitate Writing: establishing business relationshipYou are a sales representative for Shanghai Sitong Packaging & Printing Co., Ltd. Write a letter to Mike Mason of Soundview Enterprises, introducing your company or your products or services and try to establish business relationship with it. Follow the following instructions.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程① Read the following extracts from business letters and tick those you will use in the letter to establish business relationship with Soundview company.We can give you lots of products to choose from.let me tell you about usIt is hoped that by our joint efforts we can promote business as well as …We hope to establish a direct trade connection with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. &back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Enclosed please find our illustrated catalogue and price list.Best wishesSpecializing in the export of printing products, we express our desire to trade with you in this line.Yours sincerelyWe are willing to enter into business relations with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.We look forward to your favorable reply &back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程② Now write a complete letter to Soundview Company to establish business relationship with the company, using at least six of the extracts you have selected. Use your imagination to provide the details and expand where you feel necessary.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Dear Mr. Mason: We have your name and address from The Economist and have learnt that your company is one of the leading importers of printing products in your country.We take the liberty of introducing ourselves to you as a corporation specializing in the export of packing appliances and printing products. We hope to establish a direct trade connection with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. &back next& home home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Enclosed please find our illustrated catalogue and price list. We export products of the highest quality and you may be certain that the quality of our printing products will give you every satisfaction. Our prices are very competitive. It is hoped that by our joint efforts we can promote business as well as friendship. If you place your orders before September 30, we shall agree to grant you a special discount of 10%. We thank you in advance for your attention and hope this will be a good start for our long and mutually beneficial business relations. We look forward to your favorable reply. Yours sincerely Jack Ding &back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程2. Packing and Transportation(1) Match the following pictures of packing container (包装容器) with its names and Chinese translations. Fill in the blanks with the proper answers.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour①商务英语 学习情境教程e. WoodenCrate板条箱②c. Drum or barrel桶③d. Carton纸板箱&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程④g. Container 集装箱⑤a. Bag orSack 袋&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程⑥ b. Bale包 ⑦]f. Pallet 货盘,托盘&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(2) Pair-work: Discuss with your partners and try to figure out the meaning of the following packing marks. Use one or two sentences to describe its meaning. Do you know other packing marks? You may surf the Internet to find more answers.&backnext& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程This picture indicates that the goods inside maybe explosive. One should be careful when loading goods with this kind of mark.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程The meaning of this picture is to “keep it dry”. Goods marked with this picture should be kept away from moisture.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程This label shows goods packed inside should not be clamped for the meaning of it is “Do not clamp as indicated”.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程This sign shows that goods inside the package are fragile and should be handled with care.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Anyone who sees this mark should place the goods with the arrow side up.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Any goods labeled with this sign should be kept away from heat for this sign simply means “Keep Away From Heat”.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(3) Information about shipping marks. ① Match the name with its shape.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程rectanglediamond&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程parallelogramtrapezoid&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程ellipsesquare&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Trianglecircle&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程② Search the Internet and find out what a shipping mark usually includes.1.Nameor code of destination2.3. 4.Code of consignee or consignorPiece number, serial number, contract number or license number A shape&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程③ Design a shipping mark that contains one of the above shapes and describe it to your group members. Then each group chooses the best one to show to the whole class.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(4) Work in pairs. Zhangjian, the manager of Zhejiang Xingsheng Packaging & Printing Co., Ltd., is talking with his client under the following situation. Role-play the conversation according to the instructions below.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程① Shelley Berkley, assistant manager of Singapore Equipment Import & Export International Co., Ltd., is visiting Zhejiang Xingsheng Packaging & Printing Co., Ltd. and wants to make inquiries about the packing of their goods.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程ClientGreet. Identify who you are and state your purpose of visiting. State the requirements of the packing in terms of the shipment, time, and price. Make the time limit clear.ManagerGreet. Provide the client with necessary information about your company. Offer suggestions on packing to the client.Ensure completion of the business within the time limit.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory TourSuggested Answer: 学习情境教程 Shelley Berkley: Nice to meet you, Mr. Zhang. I am Shelley Berkley, from Singapore Equipment Import & Export International Co. Mr. Zhang: Nice to meet you, too. I am the manager of Zhejiang Xingsheng Packaging & Printing Co., Ltd. Our company is famous for the quality and stability of our service. We have established long-term partnership with many multi-international corporations. What can I do for you Shelley Berkley: I have visited your websites and seen your samples of design of packing. We have 50 Medical Electronic Machines to be shipped from Hangzhou to Singapore. We decide to use your packing service. These machines are urgently needed by some African countries so we want them to be packed and delivered as soon as possible.&back next& home商务英语 Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Mr. Zhang: What requirements do you have? Shelley Berkley: Our equipment is very sophisticated so the packing should be strong, moisture-proof, at the same time it needs to be easy for transportation. In terms of the price, we expect appropriate concessions for the goods are sold to Africa with comparatively low price, so we hope packing charges will be cheaper. Mr. Zhang: Well, according to your requirement, we will use carton box to pack the equipment. Besides, in order to deliver the equipment earlier, we ensure the packing will be finished within two days. Shelley Berkley: Perfect! I hope we cooperate well with each other. We need our equipment be packed before 15th, April. &back next& home Mr. Zhang: No problem! Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程② Jason Wilson, Sales Representative of Golden Star Electronics Co., Ltd., is calling Zhangjian, manager of Zhejiang Xingsheng Packaging & Printing Co., Ltd. to confirm packing methods for his goods.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程ClientIdentify who you are and clearly state your purpose of calling. Ask for confirmation for packing methods. Say that you want to change carbon packing into wooden packing. Accept carton packing finally. Express your thanks for their service.ManagerGreet.Explain your company usually uses cartons for packing. Assure the client of the safety and reliability of the packing.Show your expectation for future cooperation.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Suggested Answer: Jason Wilson: Hello, this is Jason Wilson, Sales Representative of Golden Star Electronics Co. Ltd., Can I speak to Mr. Zhang, please? Zhang Jian: Hello, Mr. Wilson, Zhang Jian speaking. How are you? Jason Wilson: Very good. Thanks. I’m calling to make the final confirmation for the packing of our goods before shipping. Zhang Jian: Certainly. We agreed to pack your goods in carton boxes last time. Is that right? Jason Wilson: That’s right. However, since our goods are fragile, we want to change it into wooden box. Is that OK?&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Zhang Jian: Of course we can use wooden cases if you want us to, but the charge would be much higher. If we use carton boxes, we’ll use iron straps for reinforcement, and each carton is lined with waterproof paper. We will also stencil “Handle with Care”, “Fragile” and any other relative marks on the cartons. Actually, our carton packing is approved by many overseas clients. Jason Wilson: If your can assure that carton box is strong enough for long distance transportation, we’ll use it.&back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Zhang Jian: Oh, yes, we will pack your goods in moisture-proof paper before they are put into the cartons. Your customer will receive it in perfect condition. Jason Wilson: Terrific! Hope to get your professional service soon. Thank you very much. Zhang Jian:: It’s my pleasure. Looking forward to more deals in the future.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程③ James Brown from Dream Land Food Co., Ltd. is visiting Zhangjian, manager of Zhejiang Xingsheng Packaging & Printing Co., Ltd., because he is not satisfied with the design of packing sample of his goods and wants to change it.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程ClientState who you are and your purpose of coming. Talk about the problem you have at the present time. Explain your requirement and give your instructions.ManagerGreeting and show welcome.Express your apology. Ask for your client’s idea and ensure him the job can be well done.Express your thanks. Express satisfaction.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Suggested Answer:James: Good morning, Mr. Zhang. I’m James Brown from Dream Land Food Co. Ltd, I am here to talk about the packing of our goods. Zhang Jian:Good morning, Mr. Brown. Welcome to our company. Now you’ve seen our samples for your packing, what do you think of them? James: I should say the quality of packing material is all right. Nevertheless, they are not exactly what we want.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Zhang Jian: Is there anything wrong with them? Let me know your opinions frankly. I'll be only too anxious to have them. James: Well, for one thing, I don't think I like the color. Besides, the design is a little out of date Zhang Jian: That can be adjusted very easily. Just tell me the color and design you have in mind. I'll change them accordingly. Believe me, we can make them to everything of your desired specifications.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程James: Here are our detailed packing design instructions. You can refer to it to design packing for our products. Please remember to print our company’s logo on the parking. Zhang Jian: Perfect! With these detailed instructions, we can surely pack your products as you preferred. James: We hope so, too. Thank you! Zhang Jian: My pleasure. Bye!&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程(5) Discuss.The following pictures are different modes of transportation.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程① Discuss in pairs or groups the advantages and disadvantages of each mode of transportation listed above.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程ProductModeOptions Very BroadSpeedAccessi bilityCostCapacityIntermo % of US dal Product Capability Movement Very High Very High Moderat e Very High Very Low Very LowTruckModerat eHigh Moderat e Low Moderat e Low Very HighModerat eLow Moderat e Very Low Very High Very High Moderat e28%RailroadAir Water Pipeline DigitalBroadNarrow Broad Very Narrow Very NarrowSlowFast Very Slow Very Slow Very FastLowVery High Very Low Low Very Low41%&1% 13% 17% ?&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程② Discuss which one is the main /traditional mode of transportation nowadays.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour(6) Project.商务英语 学习情境教程Project Description: The project aims to familiarize students with the general rules and common l at the same time, help students understand and compare the mode of transport of goods for different requirements as well as select appropriate modes of transport and packaging. There are two sides in this project: packaging and printing company side and client side.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程The whole task is divided into three steps. Step one focuses on finding related information in packing and transport of goods. Step two is about making inquiries about modes of packaging and transport for different kinds of goods. In step three packaging and printing company side offer suggestions through PPT presentations.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Please follow the Task Description to complete the project.Step OneThe packaging and printing company side share responsibilities to search online or the library resources for important packing labels and packing rules, and transport- related issues in the packa make written report about the search results.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Step TwoClients visit the company and make inquiries about the packing and shipment of their goods. They need to offer information of the goods to be packaged and their transportation requirements, also their delivery location and destination. The two sides act out the dialogues.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour Some examples:商务英语 学习情境教程GoodsModes of TransportModes of PackagingDiamond from to A parcel from Wulumuqi to a small village in Yili Timber from Northeast China to Fresh flowers from to Hongkong Bulky coal from to Iron ore from to Crude oil from Northeast China to Furniture from to &back next& home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Step ThreeStudents from Printing and Packing company side provide the clients with their suggestions for packaging and transport and explain the reasons through PPT presentations.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Handouts:① Project designs and detailed instructions. ② Assessment table.Required Equipment/Technology:Record device, network accessible computers&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory TourActivity ChecklistClients Side商务英语 学习情境教程Packaging and Printing Company Side ① surf the Internet and find important labeling in packaging and transport-related issues ②① make inquires of modes of transportand packagingdiscuss with each other about the ② offer detailed information of the goods to be packaged and transportedimportant rules in packaging③ write a written report of the search ③ set the requirements for packaging and results ④ act out the dialogues ⑤ offer suggestions for packaging and transport through PPT presentation ⑥ conduct self-assessment transport ④ act out the dialogues ⑤ accept the suggestionand ⑥ conduct self-assessment and reflection of group work &back next& homereflection of group work presentation Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程Useful sentences① Please make sure to use waterproof packing. ② The inner packing must be attractive and helpful to sales. ③ Men’s hats are packed in wooden cases of 12 dozen each. ④ Pen are packed 20 pieces to a paper box, 40 boxes to a carton. ⑤ The packaging must be seaworthy and strong enough to stand rough handling.&backnext&home Situation 3 A Factory Tour商务英语 学习情境教程⑥ Have you contacted other shipping agencies? ⑦ The steamer will arrive on schedule and we’ll have the goods by the middle of next month. ⑧ We’ll contact the shipping company and let you know if there are any problems. ⑨ All transport charges will be included in the CIF price. ⑩ We allow transshipment in order to meet your requirement. But the expenses and risks involved should be borne by you.&backnext&home
更多相关文档}

我要回帖

更多关于 纸板箱做手工玩具 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信