请大家帮我看看这个材质怎么样 我不懂 怕上当 谢谢大家了

帮我看看这个石头,是什么材质?什么品质,大约多少钱?谢谢回答_百度知道
帮我看看这个石头,是什么材质?什么品质,大约多少钱?谢谢回答
//e.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=ded2e73fcbc8e2ab7318db3/fdd43f92ecb0ff43bca.&nbsp://f;<a href="http.hiphotos.jpg" esrc="http://f://f.hiphotos.baidu.baidu.baidu.hiphotos&nbsp
提问者采纳
糯种化地,要厚度不到5mm就400块左右,油青花翡翠
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
不错,有这么多
朋友送的,这是什么,大约价值是
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦大家帮忙看下,这个柯基纯吗?我不懂谢谢。_柯基犬吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:50,770贴子:
麻烦大家帮忙看下,这个柯基纯吗?我不懂谢谢。收藏
大家帮忙看下,这个柯基犬纯吗?是公的,我不懂柯基,我想问下,这个是三色柯基犬吗 ? 纯不纯 ,品相如何,2个月不到,还没立耳朵
2500.还没入手,打算买。但是不懂。求行家指教下 谢谢大家。 在线等回复,照片附上, 懂得朋友帮我看下,感激不尽。
有行家帮我看看呗
纯吗 有明白人帮我看下呗
2500小心骗子或者星期狗。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入请大家帮我看看这个要怎么翻译成英文。谢谢_百度知道
请大家帮我看看这个要怎么翻译成英文。谢谢
就是要背很多的交通知识。 路考,第七次才过,不要想着轻轻松松驾照就能拿到手,叫了600的补考费。看起来简单。 总之。如果你运气不好,这一项绝对会失败,晚上你还要再考一遍,其实不然。我有一个朋友,要过这个很不容易,路考。付出的越多,过了六次,不付出根本不会有收获,下车走路都不会了。这一个考试里分了六项。 要想拿到驾照,就全部都不过,倒车。因为考试的时候是比你背的题要难一些的。因为倒车要求速速十分慢,总共要过4关。是最考人耐力的一项,白天的也算没过,分别是笔试。我就是在这个考试里失败了。练的好不代表考试就能过。不幸的事。所以脚一天都处于前脚诶地的状态,不仅白天你要考,但现在我改变了这个想法。只要一个不过就要交钱重新考。 倒车。 而我从开始学到拿到驾照历经了一年半。因为路考的灵活性太大了。 笔试,不努力的或者以为背两天就能过的人以前我认为只要会开车就能拿到驾照,假如晚上的测试你没过。最具有挑战性的考试,要拿到驾照是很难的。 场地考试,场地考试,驾照才能尽早的到你手上,比走路都慢,里面一项不过
The most challenging exams, to get driver&#39. Unfortunately. But as long as is necessary to pay a re-examination.
Road test. Since the flexibility of road test too. Pay more for driver&#39, are written separately. Is to carry a lot of traffic knowledge, after six. If you&#39;s license can be as early as possible to your hands, not only during the day and you want to test at night you are going to re-test again, this is not easy to. I am in this examination in failed.
Is license after a year and a half, sleep or think back two days people will be able to have it an absolute fail, a total of 4 to lead a clearance, site examination. Good practice does not mean that the exs license is very difficult not to pay would not have harvest.
Written, os license can be obtained easily in hand, not to think of driver&#39, but now I hs license. Since reversing examine urgently require a very slow, are slower than walking, called the 600&#39, which one.
And I learned from the beginning to get driver&#39, wire bad luck.
Es make-up fee, reversing, however, the day also did not count too, road test, if you do not test the evening before. Is license. Since the examination time than you are back to the title some difficult. Is the most endurance test of a person, but on all. This is a test in six hours.
To get driver&#39. Looks easy but actually it is not. Feet are in a day so ah foreleg of state.
ReversingI think as long as the drive will be able to get driver&#39
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I think as long as the drive will be able to get driver&#039;s license, but now I have changed the mind, to get driver&#039;s license is very difficult not to pay would not have harvest.
To get driver&#039;s license, a total of 4 to lead a clearance, are written separately, reversing, site examination, road test. But as long as is necessary to pay a re-examination.
Written. Is to carry a lot of traffic knowledge, this is not easy to, sleep or think back two days people will be able to have it an absolute fail. Since the examination time than you are back to the title some difficult. I have a friend who, after six, called the 600&#039;s make-up fee, only the sevent...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢大家点赞怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信