any money you make beyond that wii not necessarily make youa much happier time这句是什么意思

小题1:B小题2:B小题3:B小题4:D小题5:C 小题1:细节理解题,根据文中语句“If you are going somewhere sunny, remember to bring your sun-block(防晒霜) and sun glasses.”理解可知。小题2:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Traveling on trains and buses can be boring, so take a good book to read.”理解可知。小题3:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Be careful with your things whenever you go to a busy place, like a train station. There are many thieves there!”理解可知。小题4:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Most countries have lower prices for students, so if you are a student, take your student card with you.”理解可知。小题5:词义理解推断题,根据文中语句“Always take a camera with you to capture those special moments.”理解推断可知。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Joan is an American girl. She lives in China now. She is in my class. Her parents work in China, too, but her brother works in the U.S.A. He often writes letters to them. Joan likes Chinese class very much, and likes speaking Chinese with us after class. Her father teaches us English well. We all like his class. Her mother is a nurse. On Sundays, Joan goes to the People's Park with her father and mother. Sometimes she goes shopping with her mother. They like the Chinese food very much. It's a happy family. 小题1:Joan is from ______.A. China &&&&&&&&&&&&B. JapanC. the U.S.A.&&&&&&& D. Canada小题2:Joan likes speaking ________with us after class.A.Chinese B.EnglishC.French D.Japanese小题3:Joan's ________ is an English teacher.A.father B.motherC.brother D.father and mother小题4:How often does Joan go to the shop?A.Often. B.Never.C.Every Sunday. D.Sometimes.小题5:Which is RIGHT?A.Joan's mother is a good teacher.B.There are three people in her family.C.They like to eat the Chinese food a lot.D.The family are all in China.
Nobody is happy all the time, but some people are really happier than others. Here are some tips for you to be happy.Make enough money to meet your basic needs: food, shelter, and clothing. In the US, that magic number is $40,000 a year. Any money you make beyond that will not necessarily make you happier. Once you make enough money to support your basic needs, your happiness is not affected by how much money you make.______________________________ Or move to where other members are-so you can see them more. Now, people follow jobs around the country and sometimes around the world. As a result, our relationships with our friends and family have a far greater impact (影响) on our happiness than our jobs do. So next time you think about moving, consider a place where most of your friends and families live.Find happiness in the job you have now. Many people expect (期待) the right job to change their level of happiness. But happiness research makes it clear that changing jobs can’t bring you happiness. If you want, you will make the best of any job. If you have good relationships with people, you won’t depend on (依赖) your job to give your life a greater sense of meaning. You will find it in your interactions with the people you care about.If you are unhappy for a long time, you should ask an expert (专家) or a doctor for help. I hope you will be happy all the time.小题1:The writer wrote this passage mainly to _____________.A.make friendsB.give suggestionsC.put on an advertisementD.complain about your actions小题2:The underlined word “interactions” means ____________.A.arrangementB.choiceC.communicationD.agreement小题3:What is the title for the third paragraph?A.Ask family members for help.B.Borrow money from family members.C.How to make family members be happy. D.Stay close to friends and family.
题型:完形填空
In real life, robots are mainly used in factories. They do many different jobs. Usually these jobs are too &&43&, difficult or boring for humans.Robots also help disabled people and people who cannot look after &&44&. For example, scientists are making a robot to help blind people. Now many of them have a dog to help them. The dog is called a guide dog. In the future, guide dogs might be robot dogs.One robot dog is called Meldog. It has wheels. It usually “walks” in front of its owner. It is very clever. It knows the speed of its owner’s walk. Meldog talks to its owner by &&45 . The owner wears a special belt. This belt &&46&&instructions to the owner from Meldog such as “Stop here”, “Turn left” and “Turn right”.In the United States, another &&47&&of robot helps disabled workers. This robot, called Kilroy, helps disabled computer operators. The robot &&48&&the sound of its owner’s voice. It follows instructions such as “Turn the page” and “Make a cup of coffee”.Robots are also used in American &&49&. They can do simple jobs. For example, they shave (刮脸) patients and brush their teeth and take meals from the kitchen to patients’ rooms. It never gets lost &&50&&this robot has a map of the hospital in its computer memory.小题1:A.interestingB.strangeC.dangerousD.safe小题2:A.othersB.anotherC.themD.themselves小题3:A.televisionB.radioC.loudspeaker D.mobile telephone小题4:A.postsB.writesC.readsD.sends小题5:A.typeB.sizeC.setD.double小题6:A.guessesB.thinksC.hearsD.sees小题7:A.cinemaB.hospitalsC.museumD.theatre小题8:A.untilB.beforeC.becauseD.whether
The seasons in Australia are not like ours. When it is winter in China, it is summer there. Australia is a southern country, it is in the south of the world. July and August a September, October and November are spring, the summer is in January, February and December, and March, April and May are the autumn months. The north of the country is hotter than the south.The east coast has rain all year, and there are no dry months there. The southeast winds blows(吹) here all the year. They bring rain from the sea. There is not much rain on the west side. The southeastern part of Australia has summer rain from the southeast winds. They only blow here in summer.The southwestern part of Australia has winter rain. The west winds blow over the southwest in winter only. In summer, the southwest of the country has no rain. In the north of Australia, there is no rain in winter. The rain comes in summer. The northwest winds bring it.小题1:When it is spring in China, it is _______in Australia.A.springB.summerC.autumnD.winter小题2:The southwest part of Australia ______.A.doesn’t have winter rainB.has summer rainC.has spring rainD.has winter rain小题3:Only the southwestern part of Australia has summer rain, does it ?A.Yes, it hasB.No, it hasn’tC.Yes, it doesD.No, it doesn’t小题4:In Australia, which months are the winter?A.September, October and NovemberB.December, January and FebruaryC.March, April and MayD.June, July and August小题5:Where is the summer rain of southeast part of Australia from?A.The southeast windsB.The southwest windsC.The northeast windsD.The northwest winds
A school bus is one that is used to take children to and from school. In the USA, about 450,000 school buses take more than 25 million children to and from school. The yellow school bus is a US icon (象征). Yellow became the color of school buses in the USA in 1939. Dr. Frank got the good idea. He said it was easy for people to see yellow buses and the black letters on them in early morning or late afternoon. That would make children safer. There are not many school buses in Britain, and they are not yellow. They have trackers (追踪器) on them, so kids are being tracked while they travel to and from school by bus. The trackers let parents know where the school bus is and whether their kids are on the bus. Kindergarten (幼儿园) is a difficult time for some kids. It's the first time for them to go away from their parents. To make kids love their school, Japanese kindergartens and schools have colorful buses. The buses can easily make children want to take them--and then, go to school. Even some parents want to take them, too! School buses are becoming more and more popular in China now.& It saves a lot of time for students to take a school bus. It's said that there will be 3,000 yellow school buses on the road by the end of this year in Chongqing.小题1:According to Dr. Frank, &&&&&&&&&&school buses are safer for the students.A.yellowB.blackC.whiteD.colorful小题2:Children in Japan may easily&&&&&&&&&by taking the school bus.A.save timeB.love their schoolC.play gamesD.do their homework小题3:Chinese students will save a lot of time to&&&&&&&&&to school.A.walkB.take a taxiC.ride a bikeD.take a school bus小题4:This passage is mainly about&&&&&&&&&.A.school busesB.school lifeC.popular colorsD.students' safety
根据短文内容,判断下列句子是否正确,对的涂(A),错的涂(B)。Plants are very important living things. Life could not go if there were no plants. This is because plants can produce food from the air, water and sunlight. Animals and man cannot produce food from the air, water and sunlight as plants do. Animals get their food by eating plants or other animals which eat plants. So animals and man need plants in order to live. If you look carefully at the plants around you, you will find that there are two kinds of plants: flowering plants and non-flowering ones.Flowering plants can make seeds. The seeds are protected by the fruits. Some fruits have one seed. Some have two, three or four. Some have many. But a few fruits have no seeds at all. An example of a fruit without seeds is the banana.Most non-flowering plants don’t grow from seeds. They grow from spores (孢子). Spores are very, very small. Some spores are so small and light that they can float in the air. We may say that spores are quite the same as the seeds. When these spores fall on wet and shady places, they usually grow into new plants.&&小题1:Plants are very important to life. 小题2:Both animals and plants can produce food from the air, water and sunlight.小题3:Banana is a fruit that does not have seeds.小题4:All the flowering plants have many seeds.小题5:Spores can grow into new plants wherever they fall.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
The hottest place in the world is the Sahara Desert in Africa. But there are deserts in many other places: in America, in Asia and in Australia. In 1917 the temperature in Death Valley, in the United States, was over 48°C every day for six weeks. That's very hot!But deserts are not always hot. After dark, deserts are very cold.Not many animals and plants can live in a desert, because it doesn't rain very often. But one animal likes the desert — the camel. It has big feet to walk on the sand. It can live for a long time without water. Sometimes it doesn't drink anything for weeks — so it gets very thirsty! When it finds water it can drink 100 liters(升) at a time.小题1:What’s the weather like in a desert?A.Always hot.B.Always coldC.Warm and wind D.Hot in the daytime, cold in the night小题2:How many days is the temperature over 48°C in Death Valley?A.6 daysB.30 daysC.42 daysD.48 days小题3:Which animal can live in the desert?A.CamelsB.HorsesC.TigersD.Dogs小题4:The hottest place in the world is ______________.A.Sahara DesertB.Death ValleyC.AustraliaD.We don’t know小题5:How is a camel like?A.It has big noseB.It can drink much water.C.It can’t live for 7 days without water.D.It can live for 100 years.
During the day, you spend a lot of time running, jumping, laughing, eating, and talking. You use up a lot of energy(能量) , and by the end of the day you’re tired. Sleep gives your body a chance to rest.But your brain (大脑)and body are not completely at rest during sleep. While you sleep, your mind may think of the things that happened during the day. It keeps the important things in mind as memories(记忆). It also thinks about things you were worrying about, and you may wake up with answers to some of your problems.You also grow while you sleep. The thing called "human growth hormone (荷尔蒙)" in the body helps you grow during sleep. This growth hormone also helps the body to repair itself.Sleep helps your body to conserve energy too. You use up a lot of energy during your daily activities. But when you sleep, your body temperature falls, and your "metabolism" (新陈代谢) slows down. You are still using some energy, but much less than when you are awake and active.Have you ever stayed up past your bedtime? Did you have difficulty getting up the next morning? Maybe you had problems seeing clearly or you cannot think clearly. That was your body’s way of saying, "I need sleep!" A lack ( 缺乏) of sleep can stop your body and mind from working correctly.小题1:What does "human growth hormone" do while people sleep?A.It helps people rest well.B.It helps repair the body.C.It helps answer problems.D.It helps slow the body down.小题2:According to the passage, which of the following tells you need sleep?A.You use up a lot of energy.B.You enjoy daily activities.C.Your body temperature falls.D.You don’t want to get up.小题3:What does the underlined word "conserve" mean?A.provideB.moveC.saveD.spend小题4:What is this passage mainly about?A.Sleep is very important.B.The brain needs enough sleep.C.Good ways to sleep well.D.People use energy when sleeping2012年九年级英语5月调研试卷及答案
有问题,有需求,请关注莲山课件微信公众号,关注方法:打开微信 &&点击右侧+ &&添加朋友 &&输入“LSKJ66”或者扫描二维码
2012年九年级英语5月调研试卷及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数:4346
┃&2012年九年级英语5月调研试卷及答案
2012年九年级英语5月调研试卷及答案注意事项:1.本试卷分第Ⅰ卷()和第Ⅱ卷(非)两部分。试卷满分为90分,考试时间为100分钟。2.请将答案全部填写在答题纸上,在本试卷上答题无效.第Ⅰ卷(选择题 共46分)一、单项选择(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。1.
—_______ of the watches would you like?
—I’ll take ________ of them, so I can give one to my sister. A. W all B. W both C. W either D. W neither2. -Excuse me, has the film already ________?
-Yes. The film ________ for about ten minutes.
A. has been on
B. has started
C. started
D. has started3. —Linda is a person ________ pays much attention to her clothes.
—Yes, but do you know she can design clothes for _________?
A. itself B. her C. her
D. herself4. -Last month Shirley advised her father to buy her brother ________MP4 as a birthday present.
-_______ useful advice it was!
D. /; How an
5. —Are you going to Tibet for vacation?
—Yes. I want you to ________ me with some information about it.
B. provide
D. give6. — Do you mind if I ______with my work while you are getting tea ready? — No, not at all. A. carry on
B. hold on
C. go over
D. come on7.
—I don’t know _________ we will visit the robot exhibition tomorrow. —We will _________it rains or it is very hot.
A. if B. since C. until D. unless8. — It’s sunny tomorrow. How about having a picnic in Joyland?
—_______! Let’s ask the twins to go with us. A. Sounds great
B. Best wishes
C. Good luck
D. That’s OK9.
Johnny, you _________play with the knife, you_________ hurt yourself.
A. won’t; can’t
B. mustn’t; may
C. shouldn’t; must
D. can’t; shouldn’t 10.
—I saw you come to school by bus this morning. —Oh, I _________ come to school by bus, but it is raining today. A. sometimes
D. usually二、完形(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。The ability to forgive others is a great thing that can certainly help to make life happier for everyone. However, some people think that it is very
to do, and they don’t know how to forgive others, especially their family and friends. This is all because they don’t understand the meaning of “forgiveness”.In the dictionary, “to forgive” means “to
feeling angry with somebody that has done something bad to you.” I’m happy that many people have
in doing this. I have succeeded, too, and I know how hard it is.I lived with a friend for two years. During that time, he did cause me many
. I easily got angry when communicating with him. However, we
had a talk about our problems. When he pointed out (指出) that I wasn’t treating him like a friend, I was
. I never knew that I also needed to be forgiven for doing something wrong. I thought however
I might get, I did love my friend deep in my heart. Then I understood the saying, “To love is to forgive.” And when we
each other, we feel great. After that long talk, we both
those bad moments. Our friendship became fresh again.
Now I understand the
of forgiveness better.11.
A. useless B. difficult C. strange D. late12.
A. stop B. suffer C. keep D. consider13.
A. spent B. continued C. succeeded D. enjoyed14.
A. dangers B. mistakes C. questions D. problems15.
A. firstly B. finally C. suddenly D. always16.
A. surprised B. excited C. satisfied D. bored17.
A. worried B. frightened C. angry D. nervous18.
A. control B. help C. protect D. forgive19.
A. learn B. forget C. imagine D. consider20.
A. meaning B. purpose C. process D. reason三、理解(共13小题;每小题2分,满分26分)阅读下面短文,从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。AI still remember the last time when two of my children and I went to the playground. It had rained during the night and the playground was very muddy (泥泞的). They had just put on clean clothes, so I was a little worried about the pools of water on the playground. It was not long before Kathy got her beautiful skirt dirty on the playground. She dug through the rocks. I was about to blame her for getting her clothes dirty when she ran towards me with a smile on her face. When she got to me, she handed me a little heart-shaped rock and said, “Here Mom! Here is a heart for you-just because I love you! Keep it!” with tears in my eyes, I thanked her.Should I blame her for getting her clothes muddy? No way! I still have that little heart-shaped rock. It is one of the best gifts that I have ever received. I realize that many times it is not necessary for us adults to worry about the small things our children do. Let them do what they’d like to.I will spend a lot more time on the playground with my children. I’m sure I will learn a lot from the children. It reminds me of some years ago when my grandfather told me, “You would not enter the kingdom (王国) of happiness until you pretended (假装) to be a small child.”21.
The writer was deeply moved by her daughter’s ____________. A. digging task on the playground B. love of the muddy playground C. special way to show her love D. smile on her face when running22.
From Paragraph 2, we can learn that the writer thought parents should _________. A. allow kids to do whatever they like
B. keep the presents given by children C. not give too much care to their own children
D. not worry about the small things their children do23.
In the last paragraph, Grandpa’s words imply (暗示) that _____________. A. children may find happiness easily in life B. children care more about happiness than adults do C. adults cannot share children’s happiness D. adults should pretend to be a childBNobody is happy all the time, but some people are really happier than others. Here are some tips for you to be happy.Make enough money to meet your basic needs: food, shelter, and clothing. In the US, that magic number is $40,000 a year. Any money you make beyond that will not necessarily make you happier. Once you make enough money to support your basic needs, your happiness is not affected by how much money you make.______________________________ Or move to where other members are-so you can see them more. Now, people follow jobs around the country and sometimes around the world. As a result, our relationships with our friends and family have a far greater impact (影响) on our happiness than our jobs do. So next time you think about moving, consider a place where most of your friends and families live.Find happiness in the job you have now. Many people expect (期待) the right job to change their level of happiness. But happiness research makes it clear that changing jobs can’t bring you happiness. If you want, you will make the best of any job. If you have good relationships with people, you won’t depend on (依赖) your job to give your life a greater sense of meaning. You will find it in your interactions with the people you care about.If you are unhappy for a long time, you should ask an expert (专家) or a doctor for help. I hope you will be happy all the time.24.
The writer wrote this passage mainly to _____________. A. make friends
B. give suggestions C. put on an advertisement D. complain about your actions25.
The underlined word “interactions” means ____________. A. arrangement B. choice C. communication D. agreement26.
What is the title for the third paragraph? A. Ask family members for help. B. Borrow money from family members. C. How to make family members be happy. D. Stay close to friends and family.CA study finds that not enough morning light causes teenagers not to get enough sleep at night. “As teenagers spend more time indoors, they miss necessary morning light. Day light is needed to keep the balance of the body’s 24-hour biological system (生物系统), which regulates (调节) body temperature and sleep styles,” reports Dr. Mariana Figueiro. “These teenagers who receive little morning light are going to bed later, getting less sleep and doing badly in tests. They are more likely to fail in their exams.”In the study, Dr. Figueiro asked 11 students in Grade 8 to wear special glasses to prevent blue morning light from reaching their eyes. At the end of the 5-day study she found that they fell asleep 30 minutes later than usual.Throughout her research, Dr. Figueiro has been very worried about teenagers going to bed too late. The problem is that today’s schools require teenagers to be in school very early in the morning. These students are likely to miss the morning light because they often go to school before the sun is up or as it’s just rising.Furthermore (此外), the schools are not likely to provide enough electric light to keep the balance of this biological system. Our biological system is much more sensitive (敏感的) to blue light. Therefore, having lots of light in the classroom does not make sure that there is enough light to keep our biological system balanced. 27.
Which of the following is the result of the study? A. Blue light in the morning harms the biological system. B. Not enough morning light keeps teenagers sleep less. C. Not getting more light in the morning make teenagers happy. D. Not enough sleep makes teenagers fail in tests.28.
We know from the passage that morning light __________. A. has the same effects as afternoon light B. may change studying habits of teenagers C. is important to children’s biological system D. has no effect on students’ tests29.
What’s the problem of the students according to the study? A. There are not enough electric lights in the classroom. B. Being in school early affects their study habits. C. They have to go to bed very early to have enough sleep. D. They go to school too early to get enough morning light.DThe traditional school exercise book and pen could become history. Every pupil at Writhlinton School is being offered their own laptop (笔记本电脑) to use in class and for homework.Buildings with wireless (无线的) systems will open soon. The laptop project will cost the school about ?400,000. Parents are being asked to pay ?2 per week for their children’s laptop as long as the child stays at the school. Those unable to pay will receive economic aid (经济援助).The headmaster, Will Roberts, says parents think it is a “bargain (划算的买卖)” because it’s expensive to buy a laptop. “With the help of the laptop, any time they want to learn, they can. Pupils, who are aged between 11 and 18, can complete homework by connecting to the school servers (服务器) from home. And their work can be marked at once and teachers share pupils’ work away from the classroom.”Mr. Roberts insists, however, that children will continue to use traditional learning materials. “There will always be a place for traditional writing and textbooks here,” he says. “But we want to prepare our pupils for the real world.”The project was started with the help of the government-supported charity, the e-Learning Foundation (学习平台基金会). It is trying to make information technology (技术) more widely used in schools. Spokesman, Kevin Pay, says using computers improves pupil’s work speed-“after all, there is no excuse for not having homework”.30.
For what purpose is the school giving each pupil a laptop? A. To prepare its pupils well for society (社会). B. To attract more pupils to study there. C. To draw the attention of the public and charities. D. To reduce the stress of teachers and pupils.31.
From the passage, what do we know about the project? A. It will begin in several months. B. It is not good for poor families. C. It is based on some researches. D. It received support from the government.32.
All the following statements are true EXCEPT _____________. A. computers can greatly improve pupils’ studies B. the traditional book and pen will disappear from schools C. pupils unable to pay for the laptop can have the laptop too D. computers make it easier for teachers to contact pupils33.
What is the parents’ attitude (态度) towards the project? A. They are against it.
B. The don’t care about it. C. They like it very much. D. They are worried about it.第Ⅱ卷(非选择题 共44分)四、阅读表达(共5小格;每小格1分。满分5分)阅读下面短文,在表格内的空白处填入合适的答案(每空格限填一词) It seems that a family just isn’t complete (完整的) without a pet. But if pets aren’t suitable to a family’s lifestyle or environment, they can quickly lead to problems such as stress or arguments (争执). To save yourself and your family such problems, treat this decision seriously. When choosing a pet, people must consider the family’s health. Many people are allergic (过敏的) to cats and dogs. Perhaps a dog or cat with short hair will be fine. And a dog might not be the best choice for a child who is naughty (顽皮的) because the dog might bite him or her. Some people can also have problems with certain pets. It’s a good idea to spend a little time with the pet around each member of the family before making your decision.Consider the quality of life of the pet, too. If a pet is used to having space to run around, it can quickly develop psychological (心理的) problems when it is kept in a small flat all day. If pets are allowed to run about in areas with lots of traffic, they can meet an early end. Cats shouldn’t be brought into homes that already have large dogs because they won’t be able to get along well with each other.The decision as to what kind of pet to choose is very important. If you find the right one to suit (适合) everyone in the family and their lifestyle, then it’s time to choose one. Remember that your decision is important because it can have effects that last for many years.Considerations When Choosing a PetParagraph Outline (要点) Supporting DetailsImportance ofchoosing a pet ●A (34) __________ with a pet seems to be complete.●Pets can bring some problems if they aren’t suitable to the family.The family’s healthmust be considered ●Many people are allergic to pets with (35)
hair.●It’s not (36) _________ to choose a dog for a naughty child.●Some people have problems with some pets.The pet’s quality of life ●You shouldn’t (37)
a pet in a small flat if it is used to running around.●Make sure the areas where pets can run about do not have a lot of traffic.●If your house already has a dog, don’t get a cat.Choose the right(38)
of pet ●Find the right one for your family because your choice can have lasting effects.五、词汇(共10小题;每小题1分。满分10分)A) 根据句子意思,用括号中所给词的正确形式,每空填一词。39.
Tell me _______ (true) what you think of our plan.40.
Jack, you are a little fat now, and you will get _________ (fat) if you still like eating fast food.41.
We all know that Shanghai lies in the___________ (east) part of China.42.
—Do you know how Jim is feeling today?
—Oh, not well. He’s gone to the hospital for special __________ (treat).43.
You’d better take an umbrella with you so that you won’t be _________ (catch) in the rain.B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空填一词。44.
If someone is _____________ (没礼貌), we mean that they are rather rude and do not have good manners.45.
He lives on the___________ (十二) floor. I live three floors above him.46.
How much will each receive if the three apples are divided _______ (在……中) the three boys?47.
Now it is very easy for people to go ______________ (无论哪里) they like because of the high-speed train.48.
In ancient ________ (时代), man tried many different ways to write numbers.六、用括号内所给动词的正确形式填空(共5小题;每小题1分。满分5分)49. —I hear that Sam has gone to Beijing for his holiday. —Oh, how nice! Do you know when he ________ (leave)?
50. —What’s wrong with my computer, Jim?
—Let me see. Oh, it _________ (break) down. You’d better ask Mr. Li to mend it. 51.
The reporter said that the UFO _________ (travel) from east to west when he saw it.52.
Look! The teenagers are making cards ________ (show) love for their mothers.53.
-That important problem __________ (discuss) for nearly two weeks.-Yes, it’s hard for us to solve it.七、根据所给中文完成句子翻译 (共6小题;每小题1.5分。满分9分) 54. 这家书店的书太多了,我都无法决定选哪一本了。 The bookshop has so many books that I can’t decide ______________________________.55. 他宁愿熬夜到很晚也不愿把今天的工作留到明天。 He prefers ______________________________________________________till tomorrow.56. 我们得早点回去,不要让父母担心。 In ___________________________________________________, we have to go home early.57. 我父亲现在每天晚上习惯于散步而不是跑步。 Now my father ________________________________________going running every evening.58. 他建议在没有听到事实真相之前什么都别说。 He suggested _________________________________________________they heard the facts.59. 对于我们来说,尽可能多的学习知识是很有必要的。 It’s very necessary ____________________________________________________________.八、书面表达(共l题;满分15分)上个月,你们学校开展了“文明规范月”活动,活动以来发生了很大变化。假如你是班长,请你根据下面表格内容提示,代表同学们进行总结发言,总结你身边同学的不同表现,同时发表自己的看法。文
为1. 与老师、同学友好相处,见到老师问好。2. 及时关好门窗、电灯。3. 帮助需要帮助的同学。4. …… 1. 有些同学不注意环境卫生,乱扔垃圾。2. 少数同学在公共场所喧哗,无排队习惯。3. ……你的看法及对这种活动的感受 ……要求:1. 表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯;
2. 必须包括所有相关信息,并作适当发挥;
3. 词数不少于90,开头已经为你写好,不计入总词数。How time flies! Great changes have taken place in our school since we took part in the civilized norms month activity. Now most of us can act better than before. _____________________________________________________九年级教学情况调研测试英语参考答案及评分建议一、1-5 BADCB
6-10 ADABC二、11-15 BACDB
16-20 ACDBA三、A) 21-23 CDA
B) 24-26 BCD
C) 27-29 BCD
D) 30-33 ADBC四、34. family
36. good/wise
38. kind五、39. truly
  40. fatter
41. eastern
42. treatment
43. caught
44. impolite
45. twelfth
47. wherever
48. times六、49. left
50. has broken
51. was traveling
52. to show
53. has been discussed七、根据所给中文完成句子(共6小题;每小题1.5分。满分9分) 错一点扣0.5分。54. which one to choose55. staying up very late to leaving today’s work 56. order not to let our parents worry about us57. is used to going walking instead of 58. not saying anything about it till/until
●saying nothing about it till/until/ ●that they (should) not say anything about it till/until ● that they (should) say nothing about it till/until59. for us to learn knowledge as much as possible八、One possible versionwww.x kb 1.co mHow time flies! Great changes have taken place in our school since we took part in the civilized norms month activity. Now most of us can act better than before. We can get on well with our teachers and classmates. Some of us are so careful that we often help close the windows or the doors or turn off the lights. Some of us are kind enough to help the students in need. Sadly, some of us pay no attention to what they are doing. For example, they care nothing about the environment. Sometimes they throw away rubbish here and there, and make a lot of noise in public. They are too impatient to wait in line. A few of us say bad words or quarrel with others.In my opinion, as a student, we should act in a polite way. I hope we will have more activities like this. So we can learn more from these activities. I’m sure we can live happily if we try our best.书面表达:评分标准:先根据文章整体内容和语言表达确定档次,然后在该档次内评出分数。第五档 (15—13分)
完全符合题目要求,表达清楚,信息完整,语言通顺,语意连贯,字数达标,基本或完全没有语言错误。第四档 (12—10分)
符合题目要求,表达基本清楚,信息较完整,语言基本通顺,语意基本连贯。有少量语言错误,但不影响整体理解。 第三档 (9—7分)
基本符合题目要求,表达不够清楚,信息不够完整,语言欠通顺,有部分语言错误,影响 整体理解。第二档 (6—4分)
部分内容符合题目要求,内容不完整,表达不清楚,信息不完整,有较多语言错误,所写 内容难以理解。第一档 (3一0分) 与题目有关的内容不多,不能表达自己的思想。只是简单拼凑提示词语。
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
┃&最新试题
┃&点击排行
┃&推荐试题}

我要回帖

更多关于 not necessarily 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信