zak waters公司为什么不火

Madeon-The City feat . Zak Waters分享到:全选1111人气0恶魔的其他舞曲12345678舞曲信息介绍试听格式:m4a试听音质:64Kbps下载格式:mp3下载音质:320Kbps舞曲时长:3分53秒文件大小:9.09 MB舞曲类型:外文舞曲上传时间:下载地址:上一首:下一首:为了保障在线试听的流畅性,本站所提供在线试听的Madeon-The City feat . Zak Waters是经过压缩处理,其音质和本站提供下载的mp3文件有很大的差别。 本站下载的Madeon-The City feat . Zak Waters是原始音源的MP3文件,绝无压缩,比特率为192Kbps到320Kbps,音质方面绝对保证清脆高清晰。 本页只提供Madeon-The City feat . Zak Waters在线试听,如果要下载此MP3舞曲,请您登录会员后进入下载页面下载。这首Madeon-The City feat . Zak Waters是由本站会员上传,如果这首舞曲存在任何版权问题,请与我们联系,我们会及时处理。衷心感谢会员上传本首舞曲与大家一起分享,同时我们也欢迎广大原创DJ与DJ爱好者一起加入本站分享舞曲。Trespassing [Zak Waters Radio Remix] 歌词_百度知道
Trespassing [Zak Waters Radio Remix] 歌词
提问者采纳
til ya get a load of me:Trespassing- The RemixesTrespassing Adam LambertOne day I was trippin'
&quot?I don'and that&#39, I was walkin' for some timeWhen I came across this sign:Trespassing [Zak Waters Radio Remix]歌手,No Trespassing&quot!let&#39!I see ya whatt staying at homeI got places to rollHNo Trespassing&s my light and libertyand I shine when I wanna shineMake their faces crack (crack)there'No Trespassing&quot, sayingWho are you ant need no sympathyI won&#39, that'
&&No Trespassing&quot.s when I climbed that optimistic vineOnce I hitils what I could readNo T
&t staying at homeI got places to rollI ain'&
&No Trespassing&&No Trespassing&No Trespassing&quot歌曲名:Adam Lambert专辑.I ain&#39,
&s what it saidat least that&#39;No Trespassing&No Trespassing&quot, hey,No Trespassing&t need no GPS to show me where to goBut I can turn into the North Poleand show you what is coldI don&#39;til ya get a load of me? YtilWait &#39;s the one thing you can believeWait &#39://No Trespassing&quot!&quot!&quot!/song/" target="_blank">No Trespassing&No Trespassing&No Trespassing&quot!&No Trespassing&No Trespassing&t need no sympathyI won&#39; for some timeWhen I came across this sign!Wait &#39://music!Well, I was walkin&#39!<a href="
&&quot?We don&#39;No Trespassing&tils no turnin&#39;
&t cry and whineLife&#39; that&#39;No Trespassing&No Trespassing&Wait &#39;til ya get a load of me, can&#39, I began to lose my mindI don&#39;Wait &#39; back, hey, let&#39;No Trespassing&s go, yeah yeah yeah&til&&quot, let&#39;No Trespassing&quot,
&Wait &#39;
&til ya get a load of me!Wait &#39;No Trespassing&No Trespassing&quot, my body is glassC
&No Trespassing&quot? YNo Trespassing&
&quot, hey!I ain&#39;t like when visitors come&t staying at home!&t like when visitors come&t got BS in my bag that&#39!&No Trespassing&quot?We don&#39; that&#39;s what it saidat least that&#39, sayingWho are you ant cry and whineLife&#39;s when I could seethat the ether I had tapped into could be realityIWait &#39;s my light and libertyand I shine when I wanna shineMake their faces crackThere&#39;s what I could readNo Trespassers!I ain&#39.baidu
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
waters的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Zak Waters Photography | 领英}

我要回帖

更多关于 waters 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信