舞台什么时候开始使用朱生豪 莎士比亚译本

作为皇家莎士比亚剧团的艺术总监,我很高兴正式开启为《莎剧舞台本翻译计划》进行的中文翻译公开招募活动。该计划由皇莎于 2015 年发起,旨在通过长期努力,创作出适合舞台排演、便于演员演绎、并易于观众欣赏的中文莎剧译本。我们尊重现有译本的文学成就,如朱生豪先生创作于 1930 年代的一系列译著,但同时在与中国戏剧人的交流中,我们也了解到创作适合舞台排演的莎剧当代译本有着不可忽略的重要意义。我们认为,译本的语言应当充分体现莎翁文本的多样性,但同时作为台词,要让中国演员感觉舒服流畅、朗朗上口。译本也应当让当代青年观众有认同感,而不是拒人于千里之外。每部莎剧的文本都由排演该剧的皇莎导演重新编辑。我们将在为期6-7年的过程中完成对全部莎翁作品的当代梳理 ()。文本编辑工作会参照过去半个世纪以来皇莎历史上为舞台演出版本所进行的多种改编(包括删节、段落调整、以及角色合并等手段)。悠久的历史和丰富的戏剧从业经验让皇莎能够深刻理解这些400多年前的文本给我们提出的挑战。这一坚实基础能够保证我们的译本适合舞台排演。我们会邀请中国戏剧人、演员和翻译直接参与到排练过程中,观察皇莎演员、导演以及声音台词指导如何处理莎士比亚的文本。这一过程能够让我们共同探索如何解读莎翁置于文本中的线索,帮助我们分析其中的含义、人物和节奏;同时我们也会领略到这些线索如何帮助演员传递文本的意图和情感,并在舞台上将台词的内容进行有效的呈现。如果条件允许,经历过皇莎排练室的工作过程之后,中国的戏剧从业者和翻译可以回到中国,在皇莎这一作品副导演的指导下,用中译本以镜像的方式重复这一排练过程。在皇莎和中国的排演过程都将为最终的皇莎对开本中文译本提供依据。我们希望,通过这一项目所创作出的译本能够尽可能多地在排演过程中经由中国演员锤炼,并藉此让观众充分理解莎剧的丰富和多样,让莎剧值得回味的、超越时代和文化的价值真正获得现代中国观众的认同。我们的宏伟目标是在 2023 年,当我们庆祝第一版《对开本莎士比亚作品集》出版 400 周年之际,这一长期项目能够最终完成整套对开本的全新中文翻译。今年正值莎士比亚逝世 400 周年。与中国的翻译和戏剧人共享这一过程、在其中探索出一套戏剧翻译的新方法,并以此纪念莎翁,再合适不过。如果您是一位翻译,并认同皇莎对重译莎剧的愿景,我们邀请您共同踏上这段旅途。格里高利·道兰艺术总监如何参与?请将我们准备的莎剧选段翻译成中文。译文要遵循三条原则,即“适合舞台排演,便于演员演绎,易于观众欣赏”。有兴趣参与者请准备好莎剧选段译文、一篇自选的英译中作品(不超过 1000 字)、以及译者简历(不长于 1 页),在 2016 年 4 月 3 日之前以电子邮件发送至莎剧舞台本翻译计划项目主管&翁世卉:foliotranslation@rsc.org.uk&。我们会组织翻译界和戏剧界的专家进行评审工作。最终候选名单上的每一位译者都会受邀翻译某部莎剧的一两场戏,并获得 100 英镑的邀约创作费。其后我们会挑选出邀约翻译整剧的译者。最终候选名单将于 2016 年 4 月 18 日公布。微博关注:@皇家莎士比亚剧团微信公众号:RoyalShakespeareCompany译文请按下面的格式在 MS WORD 中编辑排版。莎剧选段ROMEO AND JULIETTwo households, both alike in dignity,&In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,&From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,&Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.&From forth the fatal loins of these two foesA pair of star-cross'd lo&Whose misadventured piteous overthrows&Do with their death bury their parents' strife.&The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love,And the continuance of their parents' rage,&Which, but their children's end, nought could remove,&Is now the two hours' &The which if you with patient ears attend,&What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.TITUS ANDRONICUSFlourish. Enter the t and then SATURNINUS and his followers at onedoor, and BASSIANUS and his followers at the otherSATURNINUS&Noble patricians, patrons of my right,&Defend the justice of my cause with arms.&And, countrymen, my loving followers,&Plead my successive title with your swords.&I am his first-born son that was the last&That wore the imperial diadem of R&Then let my father’s honours live in me,&Nor wrong mine age with this indignity.&BASSIANUS&Romans, friends, followers, favourers of my right,&If ever Bassianus, Caesar’s son,&Were gracious in the eyes of royal Rome,&Keep then this passage to the Capitol,&And suffer not dishonour to approach&The Imperial seat, to virtue consecrate,&To justice, continence,&But let desert in pure election shine,&And, Romans, fight for freedom in your choice.WINTER’S TALELEONTES&To your own bents dispose you: you’ll be found,&Be you beneath the sky.— I am angling now, AsideThough you perceive me not how I give line.&Go to, go to!&How she holds up the neb, the bill to him!&And arms her with the boldness of a wife&To her allowing husband!&[Exeunt Polixenes, Hermione and Attendants]&Gone already?&Inch-thick, knee-deep, o’er head and ears a forked one!—&Go, play, boy, play.&Thy mother plays, and I&Play too, but so disgraced a part, whose issue&Will hiss me to my grave. Contempt and clamourWill be my knell. Go play, boy, play.— There have been,&Or I am much deceived, cuckolds ere now.&And many a man there is, even at this present,&Now while I speak this, holds his wife by th’arm,&That little thinks she has been sluiced in’s absenceAnd his pond fished by his next neighbour, bySir Smile, his neighbour. Nay, there’s comfort in’tWhiles other men have gates and those gates opened,&As mine, against their will. Should all despair&That have revolted wives, the tenth of mankind&Would hang themselves. Physic for’t there’s none:&It is a bawdy planet, that will strike&Where ’ and ’tis powerful, think it,From east, west, north and south. Be it concluded,&No barricado for a belly. Know’t,&It will let in and out the enemy&With bag and baggage. Many thousand on’s&Have the disease, and feel’t not.— How now, boy?
看过本文的人还看过
人气:23321 更新:
人气:22030 更新:
人气:19023 更新:
人气:17388 更新:
译言的更多文章
大家在看 ^+^
推荐阅读 ^o^
【航拍】洪峰过境,柳州上演水漫紫荆花,美景千年等一回!
浪漫到哭!苏州最美紫藤瀑布,震撼到让你落泪……
四川各地的霸道美食,没吃过10种以上都不算资格的四川人!
德国汽车出口全世界,那德国人自己开什么车呢?