伤春怨游子吟最后两句的意思怎么改 自己写

词牌伤春怨一定写伤春的吗_百度知道
词牌伤春怨一定写伤春的吗
词牌伤春怨一定写伤春的吗
提问者采纳
词与曲便不再完全配套,什么曲调就有一定的词格,很多乐曲失传。不过,《念奴娇》本身原是个曲调哀婉绵长,这时的词是与曲配套,而是有很多变化,出现很多作者以文字内容为单纯表现目的的作品。最著名的例子可以举苏东坡的《念奴娇,对于词牌是婉约是豪放,而这些曲调自然不能随意混用。到了南宋以后,因此伤感的曲调就配伤感的词,词与曲的格式比较固定。到了清代是词这种文学形式的重新光大时期,而不是为了与乐曲配合的表演使用了,词的字数也不再像汉唐时期那样每句固定字数,基本已不明显,也就出现很多词的内容与词牌的意境不完全一致的情况,最晚在唐末五代时形成固定的词牌,到苏东坡手上便写出了江山如画一时多少豪杰的感慨当然不一定了,跟多的词完全脱离了表演的音乐背景,成了完全的文学作品形式,比如辛弃疾的很多词,快乐的曲调就配快乐的词,这时便出现词的意境未必完全符合词牌名(乐曲的意境)的情况,特别是清末一些作品,经历了辽宋金对峙时期的战乱后.赤壁怀古》。古人的很多词牌都是在汉魏晋隋唐间出现,诉说闺情的婉约词,完全是作者按自己的心态去完成文学创作,所以叫填词
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
玫琳凯的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁discuz 中自己写了个模板,请问在程序中怎么修改配置让template默认指向自己的文_百度知道
discuz 中自己写了个模板,请问在程序中怎么修改配置让template默认指向自己的文
discuz 中自己写了个模板,请问在程序中怎么修改配置让template默认指向自己的文件夹。而不是template下的default目录里面
提问者采纳
将你的模板放到template文件夹下面,然后在后台将它设置为默认就行了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
template的相关知识
其他1条回答
后台模板里勾选你的模板就行了呀
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我直接抄自己写的那部分了,求改正:I know you have problems in learning Chinese.But don't worry about it,I can help you.These are some suggestions that may help you.First,you should try to talk with others as much as possible.It can improve your spoken English.Second,you could also read some Chinese books ang watch Chinese programs.Third,you should buy some grammar books and do much wirting practice to improve your writing skills.In fact ,it's not difficult to learn Chinese well if you work hard.You should feel good about yourself.And I'll help you whenever you meet problems.
靠你敝囟019
I know you have problems in learning Chinese.But don't worry,I can help you.These are some suggestions that may help you.First,you should try to talk with others as much as possible.It can improve your spoken English.Second,you could also read some Chinese books ang watch Chinese programs.Third,you should buy some grammar books and do much wirting practice to improve your writing skills.In fact ,it's not difficult to learn Chinese well if you work hard.You should feel good about yourself.And I'll help you whenever you meet problems.I know thatabout it 去掉these 改成 therespoken English 应该是oral Chinesewatch Chinese TV programsI recommend you the TV play named "Home with Kids"(《家有儿女》)third 改成 What's moremeet 改成 have改完是I know that you have several problems in learning Chinese.But don't worry about it,I can help you.There are some suggestions that may help you.First,you should try to talk with others as much as possible.It can improve your oral Chinese.Second,you could also read some Chinese books ang watch Chinese TV programs.I recommend you the TV play named "Home with Kids".What's more,you should buy some grammar books and do much wirting practice to improve your writing skills.In fact ,it's not difficult to learn Chinese well if you work hard.You should feel good about yourself.And I'll help you whenever you have problems.祝好!【来自英语牛人团】
是找一处语法错误,大神有木有啊,没有也请指明,感谢!
spoken English 应该是oral Chinese
don't worry about it
about it 去掉
ang 改成 and
这应该就是主要错误了
别的真没什么
请采纳为满意答案
点击“采纳为满意答案”的按钮,谢谢!有问题追问
能不能用spoken Chinese呢,为什么?
如果回答的靠谱,就采纳你了!
spoken Chinese 也可以 表示口语 但是有点chiglish ,oral Chinese是最标准的 你也可以查一下
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我知道你有问题在学习中文。但是别担心,我可以帮助你。这有一些建议能帮助你。首先,你应该试着与他人交谈尽可能多。它可以提高你的英语口语。第二,你也可以看一些中文书和看中国节目。第三,你应该买一些语法书,做得参考了此一时期实践来提高你的写作技巧。事实上,它不是很难学好中文如果你努力工作。你应该对自己感觉良好。。。亲,先看清题目...
.First,Second,Third改为firstly,secondly,thirdly可这是对的呀,再看看吧大神!These are改为there
are。。。这也没什么错怎么可能这里可以用these表达这些,不是there be的用法!((⊙o⊙)…,好像变成了我在回答)不过最好用there be是没错,可我的也对...
These are改为there
。。。这也没什么错
这里可以用these表达这些,不是there be的用法!((⊙o⊙)…,好像变成了我在回答)不过最好用there be是没错,可我的也对
没什么问题,不错可我扣了一分,老师让我们订正,你确定没错么,再看看吧亲,学霸拜托了I know you have problems in learning Chinese. I can help you.These are some suggestions that may help you.First,you should try to talk with others as much as p...
I know you have problems in learning Chinese. I can help you.These are some suggestions that may help you.First,you should try to talk with others as much as possible.It can improve your spoken English.Second,you could also read some Chinese books ang watch Chinese programs.Third,you should buy some grammar books and do much wirting practice to improve your writing skills.
In fact ,it's not difficult to learn Chinese well if you work hard. You should feel good about yourself.And I'll help you whenever you meet problems.1. first, second, third后面加上ly好一点吧2. These are some suggestions that may help you. These改成there更好4. you should buy some grammar books and do much wirting practice to improve your writing skills. should改成may好点吧,much改成some5. You should feel good about yourself.这个可以直接换成confident有些不够简洁吧
谢谢,可没答到重点这是学习中文的书面表达,spoken English笔误了啊亲
I know that you have some problems in learning Chinese. But please don't worry about it, I can help you. These are some suggestions that will help you. First, you should try to talk to others as much ...
I know you have diffculties in learning Chinese. But don't worry about that,I would help you.These are some suggestions that may help you.First,you should try to talk with others as much as possible.I...
I know you have some difficulties in learning Chinese. But don't worry,I can help you. Here are some suggestions.First,you should try to talk with others as much as possible.It can improve your oral C...
These are some suggestions that may help you.这里的These改成there会更好一些。you could also read some Chinese books ang watch Chinese programs这一句里是and估计LZ手误打错了。写这种文章的结构最好别用third,fourth之类的。可以用的词有
既然是找语法错误,那像 spoken English 这种笔误就不提了。文章里最明显的错误就是:Second,you 【could】 also read some Chinese books ang watch Chinese programs.应该用 can !! 你这是正在提供建议,不需要用过去式。。。。could是指一种婉转的语气用法,不是过去式不过前...
还有个错误就好是 要用 meet with problems, 而不是 meet problems.
&I know you have problems in learning Chinese. But don't worry about it,I can help you.These are some suggestions that may help you(These are some helpful suggestions for you).First,you should try to talk with others as much as possible.It can improve your spoken English.(It can improve your oral Chinese)Second,you could also read some Chinese books ang watch Chinese programs.(Second,you could also read some Chinese books and watch Chinese TV programs.)Third,you should buy some grammar books and do much wirting practice to improve your writing skills. (Third,you should buy some grammar books and practice the art of writing frequently to improve your skills.)& In fact ,it's not difficult to learn Chinese well if you work hard. You should feel good about yourself.And I'll help you whenever you meet problems.(And I'll help you whenever you face any problem.)&may help you& means 可能,没有把握Oral Chinese is betterBe specific. Chinese TV programs.writing means hand writing or just writing something down.& &The art of writing& is more specified. Don't need to mention writing twice in one sentence.Should be singular, &problem&, not &problems&. Will you help if I meet a problem and not problems?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 游子吟最后两句的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信