steam的dota2多少钱2

& Dota2在Steam下载慢的解决方法 提速飞奔
Dota2在Steam下载慢的解决方法 提速飞奔
文 章摘 要
基本上说steam出现问题的应该都是网通用户(楼主就是),网通玩steam就特蛋疼,之前在steam吧看到的教网通用户改dns服务器就好了,今天的问题楼主就是这么解决的。
&&&&&&&&基本上说steam出现问题的应该都是网通用户(楼主就是),网通玩steam就特蛋疼,之前在steam吧看到的教网通用户改dns服务器就好了,今天的问题楼主就是这么解决的。
&&&&&&&&简单有效的一个步骤:dns服务器改成8.8.8.8
&&&&&&&&更改DNS服务器方法:
&&&&&&&&网上邻居C查看网络连接C右击当前使用的连接方式,例如“本地连接”和“无线网络连接”C属性C点击一下“Internet协议(TPC/IP)”C属性C在“使用下面的DNS服务器”里面手动输入下面的DNS服务器地址,然后确定就可以了。如果无效果建议设置完毕后重启电脑、路由器和猫。
&&&&&&&&Google提供的免费DNS服务器,很好记忆:
&&&&&&&&8.8.8.8
&&&&&&&&8.8.4.4
与下载,提速相关的文章有:
DOTA2推荐专题
DOTA2最新消息
DOTA2视频推荐
DOTA2综合推荐实用:如何在Steam上运行国服DOTA2
  完美世界DOTA2国服首测已经开始,已经拿到首测激活码的玩家在这几天应该已经好好体验了国服畅快的DOTA2了!但是还有很多玩家对首测激活码翘首以盼。
  今天水友QWE623411发现在STEAM上通过修改DOTA2启动项的参数就可以不用下载国服DOTA2客户端直接进入国服。
  此方法有两个先决条件:  1.你的账号拥有国服测试资格(虽然没有也可以进,但是你进去做啥?)  2.你已经下载好了DOTA2(steam版)
具体方法如下:
右键DOTA2点击属性
点击设置启动项
在启动项中输入-perfectworld steam,点击确定就可以启动DOTA2国服了
上图是小编通过以上方法登陆的DOTA2,进入后就是国服DOTA2的客户端。
跟首测激活码登陆的DOTA2客户端一样,服务器只有Perfect World(China)一个服务器
  这个方法经过小编测试登陆国服DOTA2没有问题,值得注意的是,要进行国服游戏依然需要激活码。编辑:大天使
& 14:14:36
& 17:52:22
& 16:11:11
& 16:07:26
& 13:53:53
& 18:18:26
& 16:17:29
  中国网络游戏排行榜(China Game Weight Rank)是由新浪游戏推出的目前国内最全面、最专业、最公正的最新网络游戏评测排行榜,涵盖内所有新游戏,力图为中国游戏玩家打造最值得信赖的新网游推荐平台。
  新浪中国网络游戏排行榜是以由新浪游戏专业评测员组成的评测团队为核心,以游戏的画质、类型、风格、题材等游戏特性为依据,对中国(大陆港澳台)、欧美、日韩等地区正在进行测试或正式运营的新网游产品进行评测并打分后产生的权威游戏排行榜。新浪中国网络游戏排行榜将网络游戏从六大项、二十八个小分项与同类游戏进行横向比较,再将该游戏与自身的不同版本进行纵向对比后,由评测中心根据加权平均数得出最后的游戏分数,并以游戏测试及上线时间点为分组,根据每款游戏的CGWS分数在每个季度发布排行榜榜单,实现了排行榜的透明化和实时化,帮助玩家准确、迅速地找到心目中的理想游戏。
  评天下游戏、测产品深浅―新浪中国网络游戏排行榜CGWR! 
Copyright &
SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved截图保存在哪里?在dota2游戏当中,我们默认的是F12截图,截图了之后,dota2截图在哪个文件夹呢?很多玩家朋友找不到截图,那是因为截图的位置比较的复杂,有时我们需要花一点时间来找,下面先看小编的dota2截图保存位置。
如果您是独立安装的steam,那截图应该在steam里面,请查看最后面对于steam截图的保存位置。
小编的dota2是在D盘的,但这不是详细的路径,每个人都是不同的,下面来看详细的步骤。
1.先进入dota2安装根目录
2.找到userdata,再进入,里面有很多数字的文件夹,我们要一个一个的找。
3.小编找到了这个的文件夹,
4.下面就简单了,直接点remote文件夹
好了,就找到截图了,最麻烦的就是在remote文件夹文件夹当中,找数字的文件夹,这要多找一找,一般在数字较长的文件夹里面。
PS:如果您是独立安装的steam,那么截图应该在steam里面,steam截图文件夹位置在:H:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\\760\remote\570\screenshots我的是在这个文件夹里面,查找方法查不多,就不做过多介绍了,主要红色的那数字要多找一找。
PS:H表示steam安装的盘,根据steam不同,dota2截图保存的位置也有所不同。
相关攻略推荐:
dota2,截图,文件夹
1、如果您未安装91盒子,请选择“游戏高速下载”。2、安装好91盒子客户端后,请重启浏览器,点击“高速下载”按钮盒子将自动下载游戏。
热门游戏专题
猜你喜欢的游戏
<a href="/game/1232.html" target="_blank" title="红色警戒2尤里的复仇红色警戒2尤里的复仇Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Soaring Cache and Compendium Coins
[]Available exclusively to Fall Compendium owners, the new Soaring Cache[] treasure contains 7 new sets, including a rare set for Warlock complete with a new Golem summon. The cache also has a very rare chance to contain the Padda'pon of Ribbi'tar Death Ward item for Witch Doctor, which can further be customized by Prismatic Gems. Additionally, every fifth Soaring Cache you open will also yield a Bonus Cache which contains either 5, 11, 24 Compendium levels, the Warlock set or the Ribbi'tar Death Ward. Unlike the previous Collector's Cache items which were never tradable, the Soaring Cache items can be traded like normal Treasure items and are immediately giftable and fully tradable a month after the event ends. You can also recycle any Soaring Cache items for 2 Compendium Levels.We've also made a number of improvements to increase everyone's coin earnings. We've removed the 5% cut from Coin Wager winnings and added Wager Bonuses which increase how many coins you can win from a match wager as well as allowing you to earn Coins even when the opponents did not wager. Compendium owners also now have a chance to receive a Coin Treasure or 750 Coin Pack at the end of a match.When the Reborn Update released last month, new music arrived with it. The Dota 2 Reborn theme is an update to the original Dota 2 theme that also incorporates several new melodies which have been added to the game over the last several years. While the orchestra played, the cameras looked on. We'd like to present this look at the recording of the Dota 2 Reborn theme.We are also pleased to announce that we have begun adding Russian voices to Dota's heroes. This first release includes the default announcer and nine heroes, with more voices coming soon. Players can select which voice language they would like to hear by opening Steam and right-clicking on Dota 2. From here, select Properties, then Language, and choose your preferred voice language. Steam will then download the new language.Several other features and fixes are also included in today's update, including the return of Team Matchmaking, and the ability to share announcers with other players in your matches. Check out the update notes for more information.
SCAMMER NICKNAME SWORD ART ONLINE FROM INDONESIA AND DOTA ID
GUYS HELP ME PLEASE FOR FIND THIS GUY THIS GUY HAS SCAM ME .. HE SELL ARCANA PHANTOM ASSSASIN WITH 150Rp. WHEN I ALREADY GIVE MY MONEY. HE RUN AWAY AND NEVER GIVE ARCANA TO ME. HELP ME TO FIND THIS GUY. THANK YOU
General Discussions
Workshop Item
Sun Blessed Loadingscreen&
Workshop Collection
Yin Yang Loading Screen Bundle&
SnY on Ursa?
Is SnY a good item on Ursa? It's a 4000+ gold item, so it doesn't really seem that cost-effective... I'm at an impasse here.
General Discussions
The Frankfurt Major Teams
The dust has settled. After hundreds of Dota matches across the Open and Regional Qualifiers, eight teams have emerged victorious. These teams will now join the directly invited teams to make up the final sixteen that will compete at The Frankfurt Major.[]Already, the road to The Frankfurt Major has been packed with excitement as both veteran and rookie teams have proven their worth. While former champions Alliance, Invictus Gaming, and NewBee made a return to prominence, extremely solid play was seen from Fnatic, Cloud9, Mineski and (Monkey) Business. Especially impressive were Team Unknown, a Peruvian squad who entered the Open Qualifiers and then fought all the way to the Main Event through the Americas Qualifiers.The Main Event for The Frankfurt Major will take place at Festhalle Messe in Frankfurt, Germany this November 16 through 21. The sixteen teams will battle over six days, using the same Main Event format as The International, to claim their piece of the $3,000,000 prize pool.If you've never been to a live Dota tournament, don't miss out on your chance to see the action in person, meet the players and personalities, and check out the merchandise available at the Secret Shop. Tickets to The Frankfurt Major Finals are still available, and can be purchased here[].
Crystal Maiden&
????????и
куски ????????а
General Discussions
Merchandise
I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back.&
Dota 2 WTF Moments 109&
Screenshot
New Features and Fixes
As part of today's update, we're releasing new features and improvements for item management and chat.New to the Armory, the Collection view gives you a fully customizable space to easily arrange and organize your favorite items. With the help of a new filter to show items that aren’t already in the Collection, you can design your Armory in the way you see fit. If you had a previous layout that you liked from the legacy interface, you'll be able to use a command to import that layout over. We've also added a new notification to the Armory to quickly see your most recently acquired items at a glance.The new Item Details interface for customizing your items with gems has been enabled as well. You can access the Item Details panel by double-clicking on an item in the Armory. Additionally, the chat interface now allows you to share your party or lobby directly in any chat channel, making it easier for others to join you for a match.A number of other important fixes are also included in this update, including many Arcana and Immortal visual fixes, as well as performance improvements. You can read the patch notes for the update here.
Merchandise
Ancient Apparition / The ice king&
F God !!!&
Do bad players flock to the game in the early hours of the morning?
Are normies just bad at this ????? Is it because everyone else is asleep and people from other time zones with 500 ms ping decide to play on american servers for some reason?????????
General Discussions
专业打肉山,谁跑谁是狗!&
Screenshot
из серии: древние загадки фараонов. почему часы растут, а скилл - нет? ://&
Merchandise
Windranger - Powershot&
一个毫不光彩的谎言,一次并不开心的黑人 ~
44 ratings
Screenshot
Советы новичкам в Dota 2
Сразу хочу сказать что эта статья рассчитана для новичков, так как для опытных и про-игроков он покажется слишком простым. А вот начинающие &
47 ratings
Dota 2 custom game of the week: Roshpit Champions Survival
Custom Games
Every Saturday, we
ll highlight a Dota 2 custom game that is fun, playable, and relatively bug-free. To find a custom game, go to the
Custom Games
tab in Dota 2 and enter the name as we
ve provided it in the search box in the top right&in this case,
Roshpit Champions: Survival.
Roshpit Champions: Survival is a strange name for a hugely impressive custom game. It doesn't have much to do with Roshan (or his pit) but it has everything to do with a team of four heroes ('champions', in this case: hi Riot!) taking on waves of increasingly tough NPC monsters. There are plenty of custom games of this kind, but what makes Roshpit Champions stand out is the number of new features on display, the relatively high level of polish on show across the board, and the clever design work that has gone into creating lots of new characters and enemies. Each character has access to burst damage, movement, and crowd control of some kind, but these operate very differently in each case. The party isn't expected to fulfil traditional healer-damage-tank roles per se: this is a little more like co-op Diablo, all about chaining together massive area attacks to wipe out waves of enemies as efficiently as possible. I liked playing as The Red General, an analogue for Axe capable of flinging himself around the map as a whirling engine of destruction. One of his abilities fires backwards: an unusual choice, perhaps, but one that acknowledges how much time players spend kiting enemies in a game like this and something that interacts well with Dota 2's existing turn rate mechanic. A completely bespoke World of Warcraft-style talent system has been bolted onto Dota 2's existing levelling mechanics, allowing you to spend points to customise your character's abilities to match your playstyle. You also earn item drops as you slay monsters, and Dota 2's inventory system is treated like a backpack: your gear is now slotted into a completely new 'paper doll'-style equipment panel, another impressive bit of custom engineering.
There's a village area with shops where gold can be exchanged for items, a set of sprawling, intricate maps with custom enemies and bosses, and even a handful of dungeon instances accessed through the overworld. Approach one of these portals and a voting interface flashes up to ensure that your entire team is ready: I have no idea how you go about achieving this in a Dota 2 custom game, but I
m glad somebody did. Of all of the mods that I've played, Roshpit Champions is the single most impressive demonstration of what Dota 2's scripting engine can do. Unlike the online RPGs it takes after, Roshpit Champions is session-based rather than persistent, and this is key to its charm. It's more like a roguelike in that regard: if the entire party dies it's all over, so runs can feel very different based on the composition of your party and how lucky you're getting with the loot RNG. It's capable of scratching your cooperative RPG itch without demanding any kind of long-term commitment, and deserves a place in your custom game library simply on that basis. It's not perfectly balanced or bug-free however: this is very much a work-in-progress, impressive as it can be. There are encounters that are too difficult or too easy, some items, abilities and stats are more essential than others, and those custom interfaces can sometimes wig out. It's also a weaker experience if you play with strangers, because it has been balanced for four players and a sudden drop-out can ruin the time investment you've made into a particular run. Although this is true of all custom games to a degree, Roshpit Champions is something to play when you're one person short of a proper game of Dota and your friends feel like trying something new. That said, this is a sufficiently well-executed idea that I can imagine it breaking out of the Dota 2 client entirely, some day.
PC Gamer Pro is dedicated to esports and competitive gaming. Check back every day for exciting, fun and informative articles about League of Legends, Dota 2, Hearthstone, CS:GO and more. GL HF!
Screenshot
Screenshot
Б?ограф?я Centaur Warrunner
Повн?стю в?дредагована ? перекладена укра?нською мовою б?ограф?я Centaur Warrunner.&
30 ratings
Dota 2 Recruits Fallout s Mr Handy As Announcer
After getting the Rick and Morty announcer pack treatment back in August, Dota 2 [official site] will receive a Fallout 4 crossover courtesy of the series&#8217; three-armed mechanical waiter Mister Handy. &#8230; [visit site to read more]
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
DOTA 2 MIRACLE- RUBICK GAMEPLAY 8000 MMR&
Как поднять ммр за Windranger
Что изменилось в врке за последний патч? - ответ: Ничего, просто раньше на фоне сикеров лешраков и штормов, врка выглядела не так мощно как се&
Немного доты 2&
new lp rule
isnt it just too hard to do now?
its been 2 days i cant leave lp
General Discussions
18 of 22 people (82%) found this review helpful9 people found this review funny
Not Recommended
646.9 hrs on record
Pros:-Free to play-Fun to carry-Yell at your teammates-Always a new playing dynamic to learnCons:-Free to play community-Suffer from feeding-Get reported by your teammates-&Zues, ALT!&-Loose out on Vitamin D600+ hours and still playing even though this game pretty much only makes me mad and ruins my mood for days.5/10 - Please help me stop.
185 products in account
Phantom Assassin Early Gank hahuehuahs&
Чудесный мир Доты&
Dota 2 VS Dota
Как выглядили герои Dota 2 в первой доте.&
6 of 7 people (86%) found this review helpful
Not Recommended
797.6 hrs on record
Dota 2 is a special kind of putrid bad mess that makes you second-guess any relationship/social contact you have with a person that plays the game and nowhere is this more apparent than the countless of seemingly empty, smoke-filled graveyards that are the dota 2 player's friend lists. Along with 85% of the time not owning any other games at all, one could argue that people who came on Steam just for Dota 2 and NOTHING ELSE really have no place here since It is a community and not a sex robot.Don't believe me? Read this guide for the how's and why's.
265 products in account
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
853.2 hrs on record
I started off playing in America then before I knew it I was in Peru and Russia all at the cost of my soul.
63 products in account
The best pro gaming to watch this weekend
A&brief lull descends over the esports scene this weekend in the calm before next week
s storm. The LoL Worlds finals, Dota 2 Frankfurt Major, BlizzCon and CS:GO
s last Major of the year at DreamHack Cluj-Napoca all loom close on the horizon, so it seems only right to get some respite before then. Despite there being no trophies to hand out this weekend, there are still plenty of top flight games to tune into as both the CS:GO ESL ESEA Pro League and Dota DreamLeague seasons continue their early group round robin stages. And let
s not forget the penultimate stage of Worlds as the European road trip to the Summoner
s Cup draws to a close. Here are the biggest esports fixtures of the weekend.League of Legends Worlds 2015 Semifinals Having shed all but four teams from their tour around Europe, the Riot banterbus rolls into Brussels this weekend for the semifinals. It
s a very EU affair, too, as Origen and Fnatic have made it through the gauntlet on opposite sides of the bracket, meaning a home continent derby finals is still on the cards. For that to happen, however, Origen would have to best SKT Telecom T1 who have been on striking form this season. And Fnatic will need to send home KOO Tigers, who staged a surprise coup against their Korean rivals KT Rolster who swiped the second seed spot from them in the playoffs. The quarters at Wembley were a bit of a whitewash, with three of four matches resulting in one-sided sweeps, but the talent seems closer in these matchups. Find out when Origen face SKT on Saturday at 07:30 PDT/15:30 BST, and KOO take on Fnatic Sunday at the earlier time of 05:30 PDT/12:30 GMT (watch out for that British daylight savings change, folks). You can catch it all on the official&Riot Games Twitch or Azubu.Counter-Strike: ESL ESEA Pro League Season 2 In the interim before Cluj-Napoca, you can catch HellRaisers, Titan, Ninjas in Pyjamas, TSM, Virtus.pro and EnVyUs in some regular season matches. This weekend
s specific matchups in the round robin pit all of the North American teams against one another over the course of two days. Starting from 15:00 PDT/23:00 BST until 20:00 PDT/03:00 GMT on Saturday night Cloud9, CLG, Team Liquid, EnemyGG and Coastless will face off against one another before repeating the matchups again on the Sunday. The rest of the European action takes course earlier each day, from 08:00 PDT/16:00 BST on the Saturday and 08:00 PDT/15:00 GMT on the Sunday. You can catch those on&ESL
s Twitch channel.&Dota 2: DreamLeague Season 4 Another run-of-the-mill round robin bracket continues this weekend to determine who will get a crack at the $150,000 prize pool at November
s DreamHack Winter finals. Though the Frankfurt Major is around the same time, many of the invited and qualified teams are competing which has led to some clenchworthy finishes in recent games. Don
t be surprised to see scenes reminiscent of Alliance battling back against megacreeps to defeat NiP&during the Major qualifiers. Matches begin at 04:30 PDT/12:30 BST on Saturday with 4CL versus Monkey Freedom Fighters and finish at 12:00 PDT/20:00 BST with MFF facing off against NiP. Catch the action on the&DreamLeague Twitch channel.Dota 2: The Summit 4 American Qualifiers Sunday
s Dota fix comes in the form of The Summit 4
s American qualifiers, also Saturday
s, if you want to catch the winner
s bracket final of ROOT Gaming play Digital Chaos at 14:00 PDT/22:00 BST (which, of course, you do). Sunday
s matches represent the final chances in the loser
s bracket (14:00 PDT/21:00 BST)
for Cloud9 and whoever survives today
s game between paiN Gaming and Elite Wolves. And after that, at 17:00 PDT/midnight GMT, Wizards & Priests will take on the victor
s of today
s compLexity versus Team Archon showdown. You can catch all of those games on&Beyond The Summit.
PC Gamer Pro is dedicated to esports and competitive gaming. Check back every day for exciting, fun and informative articles about League of Legends, Dota 2, Hearthstone, CS:GO and more. GL HF!
Product Update
Why Dota 2 s All Random mode is good for the soul
Three Lane Highway
Every week, Chris documents his complex ongoing relationship with Dota 2 and wizards in general.&To read more Three Lane Highway,
click here.&
I'm the sort of person who orders games into to-do lists. For a long time I acted on the misguided notion that arranging my Steam backlog into neat categories would eventually somehow lead to me playing and finishing the dozens of games I've picked up and never touched. I instinctively believed that clearing my backlog held value regardless of whether I liked the games themselves: I regarded it as a lower-order sort of chore, something that I might not enjoy a huge amount but that I'd be glad I did later, like doing the vacuuming. I don't think I'm alone in that. Turning games into chores is a consequence of taking them more seriously, which applies to trying to acquire a comprehensive knowledge of every game that has ever been
2 in a Steam sale just as it applies to attempting to get better at Dota. Don't get me wrong: I still valourise the process of slow improvement that competitive games offer. I still want to become a better Dota player. But lately I've realised how I've managed to turn doing so into a chore. Solo ranked is something that needs to get done, because solo MMR is something that needs to get raised. Certain heroes need practicing, others need checking off lists: compendium challenges, A-Z challenges, and so on. These things have their place, but as I get back into Dota in the aftermath of Reborn I
m conscious of how much air they can suck out of the room.&Over on Game Is Hard we frequently answer questions about MMR and solo queue woes with
re not enjoying solo queue, don
t play solo queue
ve realised that I need to start applying some of that logic to myself. Way back during my last holiday from trying too hard I found myself playing a lot of All Random, and that
s where I find myself again. Of all of the unpopular ways to play Dota, this is among the most unpopular. That
s one of the reasons I enjoy it so much, and why I recommend it to anybody who sometimes wishing that they could just play Dota without all of these attendant issues and expectations. It is typical of Dota to turn expectations upside down, and All Random is an example of that. On paper, it is the game
s riskiest mode: you have no say in which hero you play and are expected to cope with it. Roles, strategies and lanes have to be assembled on the fly, and you have to trust that the strangers that you
re matched with (assuming that you
re playing solo) will be up for that. Yet somehow, this makes it more accessible. Everybody is out of their comfort zones. I
ve found All Random to be friendlier and more cooperative than other modes, and I suspect that it
s because it represents a self-selecting group of people. Although you do get the odd person who checked every mode because they wanted to play right now, for the most part you find people who get that not every player/character combination is going to work. There
s less fighting over specific roles, most of the time, and less finger-pointing when a draft goes south. Similarly, it works because the results of the game are to a large part up to chance. Sometimes, you get screwed in the draft. There
s no way around it. You got Lone Druid on a guy who can
t play Lone Druid and four other hard carries with no disables. You get rolled by Tusk and Nightstalker in twenty minutes. It happens, you got unlucky, and you move on. Because here
s the thing: when you and everybody on your team has fallen foul of the random number generator on that scale, there
s not much to learn from it&and nobody, really, to blame. You just got to play some Dota, and it didn
t go so well, and maybe you learned something, maybe you didn
t. To quote hot take headlines the world over, "...and that's okay." I find this really refreshing: All Random is&a way to encounter the game outside of a pattern of play and improvement that can start feeling like an exercise regimen. If you worry about your winrate or Dotabuff stats or that Reborn skill hexagon thing then you probably shouldn
t play All Random, but I suspect that most players could benefit from caring about those things a little less. All Random is an example of Dota 2 stepping briefly into a design space occupied by less stressful games. Luck plays a much bigger factor in accessible competitive games: the new Battlefront, for example, hands killstreak-empowering power-ups out like candy. It is a dispenser that you plug into for a few hours, mine for enjoyment, and then move on from for a while. All Random, for me, allows a Dota match to become something similar: a roll of the dice, an excuse to just play without reading too much into it. That won
t be necessary for everybody who plays, but it
s been a huge relief for me.
PC Gamer Pro is dedicated to esports and competitive gaming. Check back every day for exciting, fun and informative articles about League of Legends, Dota 2, Hearthstone, CS:GO and more. GL HF!}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信