谁能给我说比较含有哲理的诗句有哪些的有哪些?急需要啊

说给我说哈欧美流行歌曲有哪些歌好听?急需要啊_百度知道
说给我说哈欧美流行歌曲有哪些歌好听?急需要啊
Chorus:See now you could be a lady or a bitch girlStill, you're thicky thicky thicky thickLookin like a lolli-pop waitin for the lick girlYou're thicky thicky thicky thickRemind me of my 6-4 waitin at the switch girlYou're thicky thicky thicky thickCould be a crime that I'm waiting to commit girl?You're thicky thicky thicky thick(Murphy Lee)So basically I'm a joke right?Look me in the eyes and tell me if you don't lieWhen are you that shoes untied before you know it methodFirst step we getting naked, pants gone in 20 secondsIt's gettin hecticReckage is likea hoopty hittin shawnsBut it seems im behind schedule with broad troubles twistin& pullinIm like shorty help me (come on)Help me (please) don't blow my high, cause I'm too hornyShe giggles and gives a horny smile...so i take advantageKisses in gentle places tryin to get myself establishedI'm comfortable, wanna be in that moeWith no controlConcentrating on my relay her every blowYo', I'm still coldBut cooler than 2 belowAnd now I got that wrong in the past You'll never knowIT'S ONNellyPut my penis in accurateJust relaxing itNow it's my time to party like the lunatics at an ?Chorus(ali)Now comes first like the front porch and the polo shirtsSkirts there they are thats the one cause Im farFrom Average Lane with that What's your name? gameI'm stormin on your brain like a surgeon in the rainTake the fame if canWatch me wrap like saranAll up in this shit nowYou want me like a tanLive in me like a vanIn reverse that's the worstPlaya curse put up on me nowWe spreadin on my hommies like a germWatch me turn into captain kill a hoeFill a hoe strongWatch me last long like a penny broke many motelsi got a rich couponI'm doing dismounts on foutonsComin out like Key wonI feel like ceramic in a hammocGod damn itThats my wordsOohs and Aahs Slurred like a verbSomeone acting like an ass like a metaphorNow I'm headed for the highwaysSelling me by's sidewaysChorusHot tones and telephonesJust to get they bezzle homeGonna watch my bedrock like flinstonesSon too strongTry to smoke your sack is fatty sonicDrive me nuts like plantersHarpin a nigga like offalana(swish)I ban ya from the smoke house churchWho you think you fuckin with?Trying to play me like ?Pull some dumber and dumber shitStomp me like a step show (grab ho)Then i let go (throw) splitThat ass like g-strings up on these rat hoesi pose as a threatto hit any one of these niggas ratsSplit some game and get them burntGonna watch this tag team like free birdSay the wordI be at rats with all my partnersStraight loungin with a pocket full of rubbers and have itbouncingo make the announcmentSmoke like dynamite the good timesWant both girls like prime timeWant real highs and thick thighs take pride in my stylinHead bustin you be drivinGot 'em bangin the walls so hard te neighbors callinAsking you whatsChorus(begins)Going on over thereSounds like you guys are going CRAZYGoing going goneChorus (2X)
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁咏日诗句给我说5句!急需要啊我 快 要 呀 请速度点好吧~~_百度作业帮
咏日诗句给我说5句!急需要啊我 快 要 呀 请速度点好吧~~
咏日诗句给我说5句!急需要啊我 快 要 呀 请速度点好吧~~
描写太阳的诗句:江南好,风景旧曾谙.日出江花红胜火,春来江水绿如蓝.能不忆江南?白居易《忆江南》 毕竟西湖六月中,风光不与四时同.接天莲叶无穷碧,映日荷花别样红.杨万里《晓出净慈寺送林子方》 白日依山尽,黄河入海流;欲穷千里目,更上一层楼.王之涣《登鹳雀楼》 千里黄云白日曛,北风吹雁雪纷纷.莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君.高适《别董大》 空山不见人,但闻人语响.返景入深林,复照青苔上.王维《鹿柴》 日照香炉生紫烟,遥看瀑布挂前川.飞流直下三千尺,疑是银河落九天.李白《望庐山瀑布》 锄禾日当午,汗滴禾下土.谁知盘中餐,粒粒皆辛苦!李绅《悯农》 向晚意不适,驱车登古原;夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏.李商隐《乐游原》 远上寒山石径斜,白云生处有人家.停车坐爱枫林晚,霜叶红于二月花.杜牧《山行》哪位能给我说哈情歌歌曲中的电子类比较动听的有?急急急啊_百度知道
哪位能给我说哈情歌歌曲中的电子类比较动听的有?急急急啊
提问者采纳
希望能解答你的问题,推荐-【短发】梁咏琪。失恋之后往往想到的第一件事就是剪短发。剪掉所有和他在一起的情丝 希望能剪断内心最后一点喜欢。可是,不是剪掉了头发,就能剪掉还爱他的心的。少年,采纳吧!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
情歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪些是富有哲理的诗句?帮帮我,加油,我有紧急需要!!!!!!!!。大家帮的忙_百度作业帮
哪些是富有哲理的诗句?帮帮我,加油,我有紧急需要!!!!!!!!。大家帮的忙
哪些是富有哲理的诗句?帮帮我,加油,我有紧急需要!!!!!!!!。大家帮的忙
1、 山重水复疑无路,柳暗花明又一村。(陆游《游山西村》) 2、 横看成岭侧成峰,远近高低各不同。(苏轼《题西林壁》) 3、 欲穷千里目,更上一层楼。(王之焕《登鹳雀楼》) 4、 沉舟侧畔千帆过,并树前头万木春。(刘禹锡《酬乐天扬州初逢席上见赠》) 5、 问渠哪得清如许,为有源头活水来。(朱熹《观书有感》) 6、 人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺。(苏轼...
苏轼《题西林壁》:“横看成岭侧成峰,远近高低各不同。不识庐山真面目,只缘身在此山中。”诗中揭示的生活哲理。诗人说身在山中不识庐山真面目之时,实际上是识了庐山真面目之后的见道之言。他在提示我们,不要因为某一局部而不知全局。 一叶障目的错误是要不得的。...哪位能给我说一下南吴哲理有名的诗给我一个_百度知道
哪位能给我说一下南吴哲理有名的诗给我一个
六丑·似东风老大作者: 彭元逊似东风老大,那复有、当时风气。有情不收,江山身是寄。浩荡何世。但忆临官道,暂来不住,便出门千里。痴心指望回风坠。扇底相逢,钗头微缀。他家万条千缕,解遮亭障驿,不隔江水。瓜洲曾舣,等行人岁岁。日下长秋,城乌夜起。帐庐好在春睡。共飞归湖上,草青无地。愔愔雨、春心如腻。欲待化、丰乐楼前,青门都废。何人念、流落无几。点点抟作,雪绵松润,为君裛泪。
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 含有哲理的诗句有哪些 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信