求教授受文的哆啦a梦打包下载~\(≧▽≦)/~拜托啦~

求这道题的答案~\(≧▽≦)/~拜托了,急用啊_百度知道
提问者采纳
/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=cb2ccc67506e75cbc29e29/b999aec3ebf40ad1cb6a.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/pic/item/b999aec3ebf40ad1cb6a.baidu.hiphotos.baidu://b://b.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=a2e8d0f0bf7b/b999aec3ebf40ad1cb6a://b;
丸子没了樱桃2
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求好看的总裁宝宝文、不要特别虐心的啊~谢谢~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦_百度宝宝知道我们外教要求做个关于爱尔兰的对话,可是我对英文完全不擅长+_+b!要求5个人的对话,几十句就可以了,关于爱尔兰的,\(≥▽≤)/~拜托做的好些,全给你啦,_百度作业帮
我们外教要求做个关于爱尔兰的对话,可是我对英文完全不擅长+_+b!要求5个人的对话,几十句就可以了,关于爱尔兰的,\(≥▽≤)/~拜托做的好些,全给你啦,
我们外教要求做个关于爱尔兰的对话,可是我对英文完全不擅长+_+b!要求5个人的对话,几十句就可以了,关于爱尔兰的,\(≥▽≤)/~拜托做的好些,全给你啦,
In the situation:5 people talking about Irish life stylePeople:2 Irish、three chineseIrish:Jocie(the host)、Irish:Lingrid(visitor)、Chinese:May(guest)、Chinese:Aidi(guest) 、Chinese Lili(guest)Relationship:Jocie and Lingrid are homestay family,May、Aidi、Lili are student from China Place:KitchenActivity:ChatingStart:(Jocie with May sitting in kitchen,May is coming back from school)J:How are you M:Fine,how are you J:Great,today is so cold,is not it M:Yes,the weather is not so good,all time rain and rain,and the wind is so strong,my umbrella will broken.J:Here are biscuit,if you feel hungry you can have them.M:Thank you !J:Mick will come back soon,and he will perpare dinner for us.M:I am ok,I go upstair to tidy up now,come back soon.(Lingrid、Aidi、Lili is coming)Lin:How are you Jocie Jocie:Good,how are you Lin:Good too,just my shoulder feel pain.I have no good madicine for this sickness.And I bring Aidi and Lili come here fro say hello to May today.Joice:so nice girls !May,come down,new friends come to say you.M:(a little suprise) ok !Lili:Hello !A:Hello !Lingrid:Hello !M:Hello !LiLi:When you come to Ireland M:Last week,and you Lili:We come here just two days !A:Very nice land is not it M:yes !Lin:Exactly,I am Dutch,but I like Ireland very much too since I married my husband,certainly,my husband is Irish.M:Your English speaking is very good !Lin:Thank you,I can speak 5 languages !
您可能关注的推广求好看的耽美娱乐圈重生文~\(≧▽≦)/~ 打包百度云链接,微盘也可以_百度知道
求好看的耽美娱乐圈重生文~\(≧▽≦)/~ 打包百度云链接,微盘也可以
/share/link:///share/link://pan
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
额很多好吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖