我想写一份合同,帮帮我,我不知道你在想什么该怎么写好

我们公司想跟有小孩子的家长签一份安全协议书;但是我不知道协议书怎么写,希望大家帮忙写一下,谢谢啦。_百度宝宝知道1084.40美金用英语怎么表达呢如题~额~ 不好意思 我再补充一点点;是要做在合同里面的 ~ 是不是该这样写呢 total: SAYS US DOLLARS ONE THOUSAND EIGHTY FOUR POINT FORTY ONLY 我想确定一下 ,谢谢~_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 1084.40美金用英语怎么表达呢如题~额~ 不好意思 我再补充一点点;是要做在合同里面的 ~ 是不是该这样写呢 total: SAYS US DOLLARS ONE THOUSAND EIGHTY FOUR POINT FORTY ONLY 我想确定一下 ,谢谢~ 1084.40美金用英语怎么表达呢如题~额~ 不好意思 我再补充一点点;是要做在合同里面的 ~ 是不是该这样写呢 total: SAYS US DOLLARS ONE THOUSAND EIGHTY FOUR POINT FORTY ONLY 我想确定一下 ,谢谢~ 写在合同里US DOLLARS ONE THOUSAND EIGHTY FOUR AND CENTS FORTY ONLYUS DOLLARS XXX AND CENTS XXX ONLY 您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:2月9号就要final exam了,帮忙写一下关于讨论cosmetic surger:good or bed?我不知道怎么样写好写?我感觉应该写good好写点吧!`希望有时间的哥哥,姐姐,妹妹,弟弟的帮帮忙,字数在300-350之间,因为是final ex_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 2月9号就要final exam了,帮忙写一下关于讨论cosmetic surger:good or bed?我不知道怎么样写好写?我感觉应该写good好写点吧!`希望有时间的哥哥,姐姐,妹妹,弟弟的帮帮忙,字数在300-350之间,因为是final ex 2月9号就要final exam了,帮忙写一下关于讨论cosmetic surger:good or bed?我不知道怎么样写好写?我感觉应该写good好写点吧!`希望有时间的哥哥,姐姐,妹妹,弟弟的帮帮忙,字数在300-350之间,因为是final exam,我英语不是很好,初学者,所以不敢疏忽,所以请有时间的帮忙写一篇我参考一下, 文体不一定符合搂住要求,但观点很明确,一定会对搂住有帮助的How do you think about cosmetic surgery?It was in the very morning yesterday,two days after New Year.When I came to the office,I saw my financial manager (Aged over 50) browsing on the net in front of his desktop,with two pieces of small white gauze attached on each his pouch under his eye.I didn’t know what had happened to his eyes so I felt pretty curious,“Morning,manager,what’s wrong with your eyes?” “Oh,I went to theeye doctors yesterday,for the purpose of beautifying my eyes,so I resected mypouches under my eyes and must wear the gauze on my eyes’ pouch in order to keep stable shape of my eyes.” He answered,smiling… Hitherto,I don’t know how many people may give a nod to the cosmetic surgery,nor do I know how many people may frown on it.But yet we are unable to stop the cosmetic surgery from playing an increasingly strong role in our daily life.Obviously it is conceivable that with people’s standard of living become higherand higher,what most of them are no longer worried about basic human needs—food,clothes,house,but those,especially of which can please them to look youngor vigorous,even to be longevous.So,the cosmetic surgery is universally existed in our side with its reasons and merits that many people may think irrespective of the situation that cosmetic surgery has come into existence.There is a saying goes,“ Never judge from appearances.” As a rule,most ofus demand justice for the body as well as for the soul.Can we in fact find thebeauty of the soul that cannot be easily appeared by looking by cosmetic surgerCan we designate those who appeared ugly are generally evil-hearted?Personally I will give a negative answer to each,without any slight suspicion.Cosmetic surgery,therefore,is no use beautifying your inner spirit,but your featureonly.Moreover,Bertrand Russell has once told,clearly,that how to grow old in oneof his masterpieces.He says,“Psychologically there are two dangers to be guarded against in old age.One of these is undue absorption in the past.” That isto say,we should not live in memories,in regrets for the good old days,or insadness about friends who are dead.Our thoughts must be directed to the future,and to things about which there is something to be done.Of course this is notalways easy.“The other thing to be avoided is clinging to youth in the hope of sucking vigor from its vitality.” He continues.When your children are grown up you should begin to be aware of declining your interest in them as you were when they were young.But your interest should be contemplative and,if possible,philanthropic,but not unduly emotional.These dangers,here he declared only to be avoided in one’s old age,but I think most of adults should think they arealso proper for them to consider,in order to anti-older physically and psychologically.What do you think,friends?May you all a more prosperous year in 2006!Nicole Cosmetic surgery: Good or badInterestingly, whether cosmetic surgery is good or bad is still a controversial issue though an increasing number are turning their doctors to repair their faces.

我要回帖

更多关于 爸爸去哪我不知道 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信