gta5 cheat codegta 3di android

GTA5线上金钱修改!!!!!_gta5吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:259,156贴子:
GTA5线上金钱修改!!!!!
本人新入手的GTA5 玩了玩线上模式 感觉很不错只可惜钱总是不够花 无意中找到了这个方法 这是从老外的作弊网站找到的主要使用CHEAT ENGINE 修改数值卖车 具体方法如下1 到大街上抢一辆NPC的车2 稍微破坏一下3 到修车店点卖车 但先别卖 记下卖车数值4 打开CHEAT ENGINE 选择GTA5 扫描类型为精确数值 数值类型为4字节 输入卖车数值 然后点新的扫描5 把车修好 再重新查看卖车数值6 在CHEAT ENGINE 中输入新的卖车数值 点再次扫描 获取准确的地址(本人每次都是19个)7 将地址的数据改为自己想要的钱数 不能超过1000000!!!8 回到游戏把车卖掉 由于游戏机制 卖掉NPC的车后要等45分钟才能再买下一辆 不想等的玩家可以用CHEAT ENGINE 修改GTAol的游戏速度!!! 点击右边的 启用速度修改 改到30 等1-2分钟就可以再卖下一辆(不要开得太快 否则可能由于判定为长时间不动而踢出战局) 修改方法适用于v1.0.331.1的GTAOL 附上原帖网址:mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=945221
相关的贴子1228914140相关的图贴
后面应该加上一句被封号了别后悔
懂英文的可以直接上老外网站查看老外网站的方法有个错误 就是自己仓库的车不能拿来修改 所以一定要大街上抢来的 不要往仓库里开
有人改了吗?有被ban的人吗?
有人说他被封了,不过死活不肯上图
坐等被封上图
6000万飘过
我三天前按这个方法刷了8000多万,前天就被BAN!大家吸取教训!千万别乱来!血的教训啊,5555,我的180和100万!
然后就BAN了
npc的车是什么
1级的没头像的好,想想都不能相信
游戏里的钱可以用美元买。。你们修改刷钱。和偷钱有区别?总有天会被封。时间问题。。外国对付修改的可不像中国那么手软
改了被封!上图!我朋友刷了几个亿都没被封!
我试了一次超过100W结果现在一直不能卖车
或者一直不需要载具
或者Rockstar game服务器无法处理
不能改了?
我修车完了不能出售
只刷了200万,不敢刷了
被封别后悔
说无图言屌的接好
怎么修改汽车零件满级?
现在最多只能刷10万了,怎么办啊
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或IGN reveals how to get unlimited money on GTA 5 game but the developer after they have found out the bug they patch it right away.
That is only to prove that a game there is always a hole.
Meaning as far as game is concern
a lot of hardcore programmer and cracker like us always scrutinizing the game if theirs is any way to crack it. One of them is the GTA 5 Online Money Hack we have create a
application uploaded online which you are not required
download the application but using our latest program online we can generate that
you can generate any amount you like in the game without being
caught. Who said that GTA 5 is fully patched, yes on that bug mentioned by IGN but in our case we found a whole in the program which is is pretty sure that it takes a long time to patch it.
I would say good luck patching them.
With our GTA 5 Online Money Hack though it
looks very simple but once you apply this into your account it works wonder because the back end we make it so sophisticated as possible like:
Using our hack
it’s impossible for your account to be detected
Once you enter your username its will search the whole server and it will automatically connect and ask the amount of money you want.
We use several ways
in our program to tap into their server so that it will not leave any footprints
It automatically clears its cache every time you use our GTA V Online Money Hack.
There’s so much that I need to mentioned but I don’t want you to spend a lot
of time reading
our online application right away and enjoy the unlimited money you can get. You can modify your car with all those turbots and style because you have so much money and anything that can be bought with virtual money in GTA V Online will be easy to achieve because of our GTA V Online Money Hack. So far as I have search thoroughly online to find out if there’s really a person that creates a real working hack for GTA V I found only one and that’s make us the second since most of them are just fake.If you are playing online
GTA V Online Money Hack connect to the server
whether your using Xbox or PSN
just input your
name and the amount and let the online application will do the rest set back and wait for a couple of second. You can even make money online using our application by selling them the money you generate in the game.
Recommended Games
Recent Posts
Categories}

我要回帖

更多关于 gta5 cheat 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信