have words with sbmonsters怎么玩

Final Fantasy&s Latest Mobile Game Fights Monsters With Words - Siliconera
Final Fantasy&s Latest Mobile Game Fights Monsters With Words
. September 9, 2014 . 3:57am
We’ve seen the Final Fantasy series take battle in the form of music with , and their next little spin-off title will have you fight monsters with the power of words, according to this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine. [Thanks, .]
will be the series’ very first “text-input battle RPG” where you’ll fight enemies by quickly inputting keys of the words that appear. There will also be all kinds of characters spanning from various titles throughout the series.
The game will feature all kinds of references from the Final Fantasy series including elements such as leveling up and abilities, and there’s a “Decoration” feature that will allow you to add other words to the one given to you in order to increase its power.
Final Fantasy World Wide Words launches in Japan on September 16 for Android and sometime in the near future for iOS.
Note: The above image is from Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. Read more stories about
on Siliconera.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.
&div&&img src="//secure-/cgi-bin/m?ci=us-603339h&cg=0&cc=1&ts=noscript" width="1" height="1" alt="" /&&/div&words with monsters怎么玩_百度知道
words with monsters怎么玩
我有更好的答案
英语过6级,你就自然会完了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁填字游戏 Words With Friends适合女生玩的游戏攻略
填字游戏 Words With Friends
更新时间:
下载:82次
平台:IPhone
iPad mini2 填字游戏 Words With Friends 适合女生玩的游戏攻略
什么样的游戏才更适合女生玩呢?女生玩的游戏又有什么攻略呢?作为一款制作精良的手游,收到广大玩家的喜爱,尤其是妹子!那么,有没有这个适合女生玩的游戏攻略呢?这还用说,九游手机游戏有什么游戏攻略是没有的呢!快一起来
请选择品牌
请选择机型mini2
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad mini2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的填字游戏 Words With Friends攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
&Words With Friends是一款填字游戏,其iPad版本名为Words With Friends HD,这是目前小编发现的第一款兼容iPad的游戏,欢迎玩家下载试玩。
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了填字游戏 Words With Friends适合女生玩的游戏攻略的用户还看了:
关于iPad mini2
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPad mini 2是ipad mini的升级版,其屏幕分辨率将提升至,而屏幕尺寸维持不变。第二代iPad mini的分辨率将和iPad 4达到了同一水平。根据称苹果正在为新第一代的iPad mini测试Retina视网膜屏幕。同时国内媒体也传出消息称苹果正在测试第二代iPad mini面板,iPad mini 2极有可能搭载OGS(One Glass Solution)技术的Retina萤幕。iPad mini2手机用户可通过九游下载。小题1:B小题2:D小题3:A小题4:A小题5:B小题6:A小题7:C小题8:A小题9:C小题10:D小题11:B小题12:D小题13:A小题14:B小题15:C小题16:B小题17:A小题18:C小题19:D小题20:D试题分析:本文讲述的是一个胆小的女孩坐了一个梦,梦中的怪兽对她很温柔。她的父亲告诉她:一切都取决于自己,人生中最大的怪兽是自己。战胜了自己就什么也不会再怕了。小题1:B 上下文串联。A狼;B怪兽;C敌人;D熊;根据42空后for monsters. 因为Tina胆子很小,她很害怕怪兽会进来吃了她。所以她总是要求爸爸检查她的壁橱和床下。小题2:D 动词辨析。A躲藏;B进入;C睡觉;D检查,核对;因为她胆子小,所以她总是要求爸爸检查她的壁橱和床下。小题3:A 名词辨析。A噪音;B男孩;C嗓音;D父母亲;有一天晚上它被来自窗外的奇怪的声音闹醒了。本题主要考察的是词义辨析,voice指人的嗓音。Noise指吵闹的声音。小题4:A 动词辨析。A努力,尝试;B同意;C解释;D乞求;她看见了一个三只眼睛的怪物正努力进入她的房间。小题5:B 动词辨析。A希望;B喊叫;C等待;D看;看见怪兽要进来,她实在是太害怕了,甚至连大声喊叫呼救都不敢了。Shout for help大声呼救。小题6:A 动词辨析。A打破;B避免;C维修;D移动;be able to表示经过努力做了某事;根据58空前how the window got broken可知窗户已经打破了,怪兽进入了房间。小题7:C 动词辨析。A责备;B考虑;C想知道;D猜想;Tina正在想为什么她的父母亲还没有醒,因为怪兽弄出来的声音很大。小题8:A 动词辨析。A跳动,击打;B击中;C奔跑;D跳跃;因为害怕,当怪兽走向她的床的时候,Tina的心脏跳得很厉害。小题9:C副词辨析。A于是;B后来;C那时;D同时;本句表示上下文之间的顺接关系,怪兽先来到她的床前,然后用很低的声音对她说话。小题10:C 动词辨析。A抓住;B看见;C伤害;D恐吓,使…害怕;怪兽对Tina说:小女孩你好,我希望我没有吓到你。小题11:B 上下文串联。根据56空后where she got some milk and cookies可知怪兽向她要的是牛奶和薄饼。小题12:D 名词辨析。A诺言;B话;C眼睛;D耳朵;因为Tina一直都以为怪兽是要来吃她的,很害怕。但是这个怪兽以如此温柔的声音对她说话,这让她很惊讶,难以相信,所以使用:无法相信自己耳朵所听见的内容。小题13:A 动词辨析。A吃;B开玩笑;C欺骗;D杀死;听见怪兽如此温和的声音,Tina说:那么,你不是来这里吃我的。因为之前她一直都因为怪兽是要吃人的。而且54空后Eat you?也说明应该选eat。小题14:B 副词辨析。A不自然地;B大声地;C虚弱地;D可怕地;很明显,这个怪兽对于Tina的话很困惑,他大声地笑了起来:吃你?不,不,不,你不要害怕,我是一个很友好的怪兽。小题15:C 形容词辨析。A丑陋的;B生动的,活泼的;C友好的;D孤单的;本句是怪兽对小女孩所说的话:吃你?不,不,不,你不要害怕,我是一个很友好的怪兽。小题16:B 考察常识。根据横线后where she got some milk and cookies.可知只有在厨房里才可以拿到牛奶和薄饼。小题17:A 名词辨析。A故事,事情;B谎言;C事件;D梦想;早晨的时候,父亲叫Tina起床,Tina就把昨天晚上所发生的事情告诉了父亲。小题18:C 动词辨析。A提醒;B询问;C安慰;D通知;她把所有的事情都告诉父亲,并告诉父亲窗户是如何破碎的,父亲安慰她:整个事情都是一个梦而已,因为窗户并没有碎掉。小题19:D 连词辨析。A当…时;B如果;C尽管;D因为;正是因为窗户没有坏,所以父亲认为这是女孩做的一个梦而已。小题20:D 短语辨析。A坚持,维持;阻碍;B隐瞒;控制;阻碍;犹豫不决;C抚养,抚育,呕吐;D带回(某人或某物);还回(某物);回忆[回顾,回想起](往事);这都取决于你,在任何时候你可能会想起这个怪兽。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
(2013·高考新课标全国卷Ⅱ)Michael Greenberg is a very popular New Yorker.He is not famous in sports or the arts.But people in the streets___him,especially those who are____.For those people,he is “Gloves” Greenberg.How did he get that____?He looks like any other businessman,wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase (公文箱).But he’s____.His briefcase always has some gloves.In winter,Mr.Greenberg does not____like other New Yorkers,who look at the sidewalk and ____the street.He looks around at____.He stops when he____someone with no gloves.He gives them a pair and then he____,looking for more people with cold____.On winter days,Mr.Greenberg____gloves.During the rest of the year,he____gloves.People who have heard about him____him gloves,and he has many in his apartment.Mr.Greenberg ___ doing this 21 years ago.Now,many poor New Yorkers know him and___his behavior.But people who don’t know him are sometimes____ him.They don’t realize that he just wants to make them____.It runs in the____.Michael’s father always helped the poor as he believed it made everyone happier.Michael Greenberg feels the____.A pair of gloves may be a____thing,but it can make a big difference in winter.小题1:A.know aboutB.learn fromC.cheer forD.look after小题2:A.oldB.busyC.kindD.poor小题3:A.jobB.nameC.chanceD.message小题4:A.calmB.differentC.crazyD.curious小题5:A.actB.soundC.feelD.dress小题6:A.cross overB.drive alongC.hurry downD.keep off小题7:A.carsB.peopleC.street numbersD.traffic lights小题8:A.helpsB.choosesC.greetsD.sees小题9:A.holds upB.hangs outC.moves onD.turns around小题10:A.handsB.earsC.facesD.eyes小题11:A.searches forB.stores up C.gives awayD.puts on小题12:A.borrowsB.sells C.returnsD.buys小题13:A.callB.send C.lendD.show小题14:A.delayedB.remembered C.beganD.enjoyed小题15:A.understandB.dislikeC.studyD.excuse小题16:A.sorry forB.satisfied withC.proud ofD.surprised by小题17:A.smartB.richC.specialD.happy小题18:A.cityB.familyC.neighborhoodD.company小题19:A.honorB.painC.sameD.cold小题20:A.smallB.usefulC.delightfulD.comforting
题型:阅读理解
(2013·山东卷)Sparrow is a fast-food chain with 200 restaurants.Some years ago,the group to which Sparrow belonged was taken over by another company.Although Sparrow showed no sign of declining,the chain was generally in an unhealthy state.With more and more fast-food concepts reaching the market,the Sparrow menu had to struggle for attention.And to make matters worse,its new owner had no plans to give it the funds it required.Sparrow failed to grow for another two years until a new CEO,Carl Pearson,decided to build up its market share.He did a survey,which showed that consumers who already used Sparrow restaurants were extremely positive about the chain,while customers of other fast-food chains were unwilling to turn away from them.Sparrow had to develop a new promotional campaign.Pearson faced a battle over the future of the Sparrow brand.The chain's owner now favored rebranding Sparrow as Marcy's restaurants.Pearson resisted,arguing for an advertising campaign designed to convince customers that visits to Sparrow restaurants were fun.Such an attempt to establish a positive relationship between a company and the general public was unusual for that time.Pearson strongly believed that numbers were the key to success,rather than customers' spending power.Finally,the owner accepted his idea.The campaign itself changed the traditional advertising style of the fast-food industry.The TV ads of Sparrow focused on entertainment and featured original songs performed by a variety of stars.Instead of showing the superiority of a specific product,the intention was to put Sparrow in the hearts of potential customers.Pearson also made other decisions which he believed would contribute to the new Sparrow image.For example,he offered to lower the rent of any restaurants which achieved a certain increase in their turnover(营业额).These efforts paid off,and Sparrow soon became one of the most successful fast-food chains in the regions where it operated.小题1:Which was one of the problems Sparrow faced before Pearson became CEO?A.The number of its customers was declining.B.Its customers found the food unhealthy.C.It was in need of financial support.D.Most of its restaurants were closed.小题2:What does the underlined word “them” in Paragraph 2 refer to?A.Customers of Sparrow restaurants.B.Sparrow restaurants.C.Customers of other fast-food chains.D.Other fast-food chains.小题3:For what purpose did Pearson start the advertising campaign?A.To build a good relationship with the public.B.To stress the unusual tradition of Sparrow.C.To learn about customers' spending power.D.To meet the challenge from Marcy's restaurants.小题4:What was Pearson's achievement as a CEO?A.He managed to pay off Sparrow's debts.B.He made Sparrow much more competitive.C.He helped Sparrow take over a company.D.He improved the welfare of Sparrow employees.
A man and his girlfriend were married.All of their friends and family came to partake in the festivities and celebrations.In the ceremony,everyone could tell the couple's ___ for each other was true.A few months later,the wife came to the husband with a ____,“I read in a magazine,a while ago,about how we can ____ our marriage,” she offered.“Each of us will write a list of the things that we find a bit ____ with the other person.Then,we can talk about how we can fix them together and make our lives ____.”The husband ____.So each of them went to a ____ room and thought of the things that annoyed them about the other.Then they thought about this question and wrote down what they ____.The next morning,they decided that they would ____ their lists.“I'll start,” offered the wife.She took out her list.It had many items on it,___ to fill 3 pages.In fact,as she started reading the list of the little annoyances,she noticed that ____ was starting to appear on her husband's face.“What's wrong?” she asked.“Nothing,” the husband replied,“____ reading your list.”The wife continued to read ____ she had read all three pages to her husband,“Now,you read your list and then we'll talk about the things on both of our lists,” she said ____.Quietly the husband stated,“I don't have anything on my list. I think that you are ____ the way that you are.You are lovely and wonderful and I wouldn't want to try and ____ anything about you.”The wife,____ by his honesty and the depth of his love for her and his ___ of her,turned her head and wept.In life,there are enough times when we are disappointed,___ and annoyed.We don't really have to go looking for them.We have a wonderful world that is full of beauty,light and promise.Why ____ time looking for the bad,disappointing or annoying when we can see the wonderful things before us?小题1:A.honesty B.informationC.love D.marriage小题2:A.question B.proposalC.problemD.doubt小题3:A.complete B.improve C.destroyD.strengthen小题4:A.annoying B.relaxingC.delighting D.amusing小题5:A.happier B.fartherC.longer D.richer小题6:A.confused B.worriedC.refusedD.agreed小题7:A.comfortable B.separateC.small D.quiet小题8:A.fit in with B.looked up toC.came up with D.faced up to小题9:A.go over B.carry outC.answer forD.look for小题10:A.equalB.accurateC.enoughD.temporary小题11:A.angerB.happinessC.sadness D.smiles小题12:A.stop B.keepC.delay D.appreciate小题13:A.before B.untilC.unlessD.after小题14:A.happily B.miserablyC.slightly D.cautiously小题15:A.wrongB.honestC.hopeful D.perfect小题16:A.tell B.changeC.discuss D.interrupt小题17:A.touched B.encouragedC.frustratedD.supported小题18:A.forgiveness B.sympathyC.acceptance D.understanding小题19:A.inspired B.excitedC.satisfiedD.depressed小题20:A.save B.killC.devote D.waste
“Cleverness is a gift while kindness is a choice. Gifts are easy – they’re given after all. Choices can be hard.” –– Jeff Bezos. I got the idea to start Amazon 16 years ago. I came across the fact that the Internet usage was growing at 2,300 percent per year. I’d never seen or heard of anything that grew that fast, and the idea of building an online bookstore with millions of titles was very exciting to me. I had just turned 30 years old, and I’d been married for a year. I told my wife MacKenzie that I wanted to quit my job and go to do this crazy thing that probably wouldn’t work since most start-ups don’t, and I wasn’t sure what to expect. MacKenzie told me I should go for it. As a young boy, I’d been a garage inventor. I’d always wanted to be an inventor, and she wanted me to follow my passion. I was working at a financial firm in New York City with a bunch of very smart people, and I had a brilliant boss that I much admired. I went to my boss and told him I wanted to start a company selling books on the Internet. He took me on a long walk in Central Park, listened carefully to me, and finally said, “That sounds like a really good idea, but it would be an even better idea for someone who didn’t already have a good job.” That logic made some sense to me, and he convinced me to think about it for 48 hours before making a final decision. Seen in that light, it really was a difficult choice, but ultimately (最后), I decided I had to give it a shot. I didn’t think I’d regret trying and failing. And I suspected I would always be haunted by a decision to not try at all. After much consideration, I took the less safe path to follow my passion, and I’m proud of that choice. For all of us, in the end, we are our choices.小题1:What inspired the author with the idea of building an online bookstore?A.His dream of being an inventor.B.The support of his wife.C.The greatly increasing usage of the Internet.D.Millions of exciting titles.小题2:Which of the following is closest in meaning to the underlined sentence?A.The idea of not trying would keep coming to his mind and disturb him.B.He would be very excited if he tried it out. C.He would be always having a doubt if he didn’t try.D.The decision to not try the online bookstore would terrify him.小题3:We can know from the passage that _______.A.the boss thought the idea was suitable for the authorB.the author wanted someone else to try the ideaC.the author might not regret if he failed the ideaD.the author might go back to his boss if he failed小题4:Which of the following would be the best title for the passage?A.Cleverness and KindnessB.The Starting of AmazonC.Following My PassionD.We Are What We Choose
Mr Parker was born in a small village. His father was so poor that he couldn’t send him to school. The boy had to help his parents to do some farming and learned English and maths by himself when he was free. Later on he was made to leave his home village and hoped to find a job in a city. And as soon as war broke out, he joined the army(军队). He couldn’t forget his terrible past and fought with the enemies bravely(勇敢的). So he became a general when he was fifty. He was honest and friendly to his soldiers and often punished those who tried to pocket a portion of the soldiers’ pay(克扣军饷). And his soldiers liked him very much. Once Mr Parker heard from a soldier. In the letter the young man said the food in their military camp(军营)was very bad and he wished the general could go to find out the reasons. The old man went there at once without telling anybody. He went in the kitchen and examined everything carefully and found it was very dirty. Then he went in the soldiers’ bedrooms and found there were a lot of fleas. He became angry and asked the soldiers, “What do you think of your food, young men?” The soldiers saw their officer standing by the general and said nothing. Only a new soldier said, “Very bad, sir!”“What did you have for lunch today?” asked Mr Parker.“A fried chicken, some fish and pork, a cake, six eggs and I had three cups of wine(酒).”“Really?” Mr. Parker called out in surprise. “It’s the King’s(国王)lunch, I think!” “So do I, General,” said the young man. “But it’s my birthday today. I paid& three hundred dollars for them all in the restaurant!”小题1:Mr. Parker was respected because&&&&&& .A.he was strict with the officersB.he cared about his soldiersC.he was friendly to everybodyD.he paid attention to the soldiers letters小题2:Mr. Parker went to the military camp to&&&&&& .A.look for the soldier who wrote to himB.punish the cooksC.inspect the kitchensD.find out if the matter in the letter was true小题3:The soldiers didn’t say anything because&&&&& .A.they were afraid of the generalB.they thought their foods were goodC.the officer followed the generalD.the general didn’t agree with them小题4:Which of the following is true?A.Mr. Parker found nothing in the military camp.B.The new soldier had a birthday dinner in the restaurant.C.The officer wanted to frighten the soldiers.D.The general no longer believed the soldiers.
Matthew Ames returned to Brisbane from Melbourne at the weekend after experiencing one of many rounds of surgery,becoming Australia’s first bionic(仿生学的)man. Matthew Ames was at home on Monday morning,adjusting to national media attention and life with titanium rods(钦杆)in what remains of his arms and legs.If all goes to plan,later in the year he will have more surgery to fix bionic prosthetics(假肢). It all started 15 months ago,when the Origin Energy engineer一who lives with his wife Diane and four children in Camp Hill in Brisbane’s east一began feeling like he was coming down with the“man flu”,A week later he was in hospital,senseless and on life support,which was caused by a deadly form of bacteria.“He had a. 99%chance of dying,”Matthew’s son Luke,9,said in a program,Sunday Night which drew more than 2.12 million viewers nationally. Matthew’s younger sons Ben,8,and Will,7,added:“And only 1%of living.” Proudly Will concluded:“And the 1% won against the 99.” Matthew’s families were told Matthew’s only chance of survival was to have his four limbs removed.For Diane,the choice was easy.She could not allow their children to grow up without a father.Eventually,Matthew came to,only to find he had no arms and legs. On Monday,he is attending a Pride of Australia Medal ceremony for which he has been nominated(被提名)In the courage category.“The 40-year-old is slowly getting used to a few more people knowing about his story,”his sister Kate told Fairfax Media.“We told his story so that he was known to the kids,and thus people wouldn’t stop and stare,”Kate continued.“We’re not sure what to expect now that his story has aired across Australia.The effect it would have in a positive way on people is beyond our expectation.”小题1:From the first two paragraphs we can learn that Matthew AmesA.has finished all of his operationsB.is the first bionic man in the worldC.is becoming the focus of the publicD.had his arms and legs cut completely小题2:From what Matthew Ames’sons say,we can conclude thatA.it was a wonder for their father to escape from deathB.most doctors refused to operate on their fatherC.the sons’love is the cure of their father,s diseaseD.the sons’pray moved God and saved their father小题3:What was the attitude of Matthew’s wife when he was advised to cut his legs and arms?A.Doubtful.B.Supportive.C.Cautious.D.Casual.小题4:What would be the best title for the passage?A. A Lucky Father B. A Bionic ManC.A National Hero D'. A Reliable Husband
The clock struck eleven at night. The whole house was quiet. Everyone was in bed except me. Under the strong light, I looked sadly before me at a huge pile of that troublesome stuff(东西) they call “books”. I was going to have my examination the next day.& “When can I go to bed?” I asked myself. I didn’t answer. In fact I dared not. The clock struck twelve. “Oh,dear!” I cried. “Ten more books to read before I can go to bed!” We pupils are the most wretched creatures in the world. Dad does not agree with me on this. He did not have to work so hard when he was a boy. The clock struck one. I was quite desperate(绝望的) now. I forgot all I had learned. I was too tired to go on. I did the only thing I could. I prayed, “Oh, God, please help me pass the exam tomorrow. I do promise to work hard afterwards,Amen.” My eyes were so heavy that I could hardly open them. A few minutes later, with my head on the desk, I fell asleep.小题1:When the author was going over his lessons, all the others in the house were& ________ .A.asleepB.outsideC.working in bedD.quietly laughing at him小题2:He underlined word “wretched” in Paragraph 3 probably means _______ .A.very happyB.disappointedC.very unhappyD.hopeful小题3:Reviewing his lessons didn’t help him because&&&& .A.it was too late at nightB.he was very tiredC.his eyes lids were so heavy that he couldn’t keep them openD.he hadn’t studied hard before the examination小题4:What do you suppose happened to the author later?A.He went to a church to pray againB.He passed the exam by sheer luckC.He failed in the examD.He was punished by his teacher小题5:The best title for the passage would be __________ .A.The Night Before the ExaminationB.Working Far into the NightC.A Slow StudentD.Going Over My Lessons
Sometimes your biggest weakness can become your biggest strength.&&&&&&the story of this boy for example.He decided to study judo(柔道)&&&&&&he had lost his left&&&&&&in a car accident.The boy began lessons&&&&&&&an old Japanese judo master.The boy was doing well,&&&&&he couldn’t understand why,after three months of training,the master had&&&&&him only one move.“Sensei,”the boy&&&&&&said to his master,“shouldn’t I be learning more moves?”“This is the only move you’11 ever&&&&&to know,”the sensei replied.Not quite understanding,but believing in his teacher,the boy&&&&&&training.Several months later,the sensei &&&&&&the boy to his first tournament.To his&&&&&,& the boy easily won his first two matches. The third match proved to be more &&&&&&&,but after some time,his opponent(对手)became impatient and charged;the boy skillfully&&&&&&his one move to win the match.Still amazed by his&&&&&&,the boy was now in the finals.This time,his opponent was bigger,stronger,and more&&&&&&.For a while,the boy appeared to be defeated.&&&&&&that the boy might get&&&&&&,the referee called a timeout(暂停).He was about to stop the match when the sensei&&&&&&,saying,“No,let him continue.” Soon after the match began again,his opponent made a big&&&&&&:he dropped his guard.The boy won the tournament.When asked,“how did I win with only one move ? ”,the sensei answered, “First,you’ve& almost&&&&&one of the most difficult throws in all of judo.Second,the only known defense for that move is for your opponent to grasp your left arm.”小题1:A.TakeB.GiveC.TellD.Make小题2:A.becauseB.thoughC.beforeD.until小题3:A.1egB.eyeC.armD.hand小题4:A.withB.asC.beneathD.1ike小题5:A.forB.sinceC.soD.or小题6:A.promisedB.taughtC.allowedD.delivered小题7:A.honestlyB.finallyC.impatientlyD.rapidly小题8:A.needB.failC.agreeD.demand小题9:A.avoidedB.stoppedC.keptD.regretted小题10:A.appliedB.keptC.carriedD.took小题11:A.embarrassmentB.encouragementC.disappointmentD.astonishment小题12:A.difficultB.awkwardC.frighteningD.unique小题13:A.sacrificedB.suggestedC.quittedD.used小题14:A.competitorB.masterC.successD.challenge小题15:A.responsibleB.experiencedC.casualD.stressed小题16:A.ConcernedB.ThreatenedC.DisappointedD.Delighted小题17:A.tiredB.defeatedC.hurtD.fined小题18:A.sighedB.addedC.approvedD.interrupted小题19:A.discoveryB.differenceC.mistakeD.decision小题20:A.createdB.masteredC.exposedD.watched}

我要回帖

更多关于 monsters survive 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信