英语中请假条的格式~英语中请假条的格式是什么?知道的打出来~
一、假条的上方应该按照正式的格式写上如下信息:
To:假条是递给谁的
Date:写假条的日期(注意不是请假的日期)
Subject:写上请假字样
To: Peter Stone,
Date: April 2nd, 2006
Subject: Casual Leave of Absence
二、在您的请假信第一段,应该开门见山但是有礼貌地提出请假.第一段要中心明确,写清您要请假的日期.
第一段范例如下:
Peter, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence for one day on April 4th, this Wednesday.
第二段范例如下:
This morning I received a telephone call from my dentist, urging me to come to his practice for immediate treatment of my teeth. I have been experiencing a stinging pain, depriving me of my sleep during the past fortnight. The situation could worsen, should infection occur.
Concerning my workload: As Wednesday is not as busy as the other weekdays, I think a one-day leave this Wednesday may be the best solution. I apologize for the inconvenience my absence from work may cause.
在假条的最后一段,应写上您希望获得准假的句子,或者具体等候答复的时间.
最后一段范例如下:
Thanks. I will call you at 1:30p.m. or you can call me at any time.最后成文:To: Peter Stone, From: Lynn Chen, Financial DepartmentDate: April 2nd, 2006Subject: Casual Leave of Absence
Peter, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence for one day on April 4th, this Wednesday.
This morning I received a telephone call from my dentist, urging me to come to his practice for immediate treatment of my teeth. I have been experiencing a stinging pain, depriving me of my sleep during the past fortnight. The situation could worsen, should infection occur.
Concerning my workload: As Wednesday is not as busy as the other weekdays, I think a one-day leave this Wednesday may be the best solution. I apologize for the inconvenience my absence from work may cause.
Thanks. I will call you at 1:30p.m. or you can call me at any time.? 推荐范文
? 最新范文
? 最新热门电视剧情
? 专题作文
免费范文网提供以下内容:免费请假条范文|自我鉴定范文|述职报告|入党申请范文|演讲范文|求职范文|学生请假条格式 请假条怎么写范文|学生请假条格式 请假条怎么写范本等
版权所有 &英文请假条格式及范文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英文请假条格式及范文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 请假条模板 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信