写每天一篇英语短文80词左右的短文向大家介绍中国军事博物馆

热门排行榜
一键收藏,永不丢失
- 玉城tina - 请根据以下内容,用英语写一篇60到80词左右的短文。 Tina现在在中国学习。上个周末,她
Tina是什么意思?Tina是什么意思?是泰国电影yes or no主角的名字法证先锋2的tina是谁演的啊?艺 名:赵静仪 英文名:Candy 籍 贯:广东 生 日:8月21日 血 型:O型 星 座:狮子座 身 高:1.70cm 体 重:49kg 语 言:粤语、英语、普通话 嗜 好:睇戏、运动 愿 望:成功tina中文意思什么意思tina: [ 'ti:nə ] n. 蒂娜(女子名)《yes or no》女主角Tina生活中有没有过女朋友?一提浮云深似海啊。欢迎到&frs=yqtbtina的学姐爆料tina在中学的时候是学校的风云人物。是出名的TTina什么意思?tina: [ 'ti:nə ] n. 蒂娜(女子名)泰国电影《yes or no》女主角tina的资料越详细越好  Tina Jittaleela,也可以直接叫她Tina,泰国新生代演员,20岁,就读于兰实大学管理系,华裔,父母原姓李。在Pynk电台做DJ,在12月16号已经上映的号称《暹罗之恋》女版电影《Ye泰国明星Tina Jittaleela 的性取向是同性恋嘛?不要把话说的那么直接啦 您应该问 tina 是拉拉么? 我的回答很明确 他就是T 直觉 还有一段 yes or no的访问视频中也可以证明 您可以去tina的贴吧找找看 主持人问他们的性向的时候 ti如何使用TINA-TI软件?具体的看下面链接。。。Tina,this is my m( )Tina, this is my mom.
Tina自学自跳小苹果 在此之前已跳了半天 好好笑
TINA AOM猜拳 AOM耍赖神萌33
AOM TINA 第26秒闪瞎你
Tina唱小燕子小苹果 票耐心听哦!唱的还不错哈哈哈
AOM 演唱ESORNO2 【MV】 《吃醋 担心》 AOM TINA 这对太萌
Tina老师的万圣节活动
YESORNO四周年纪念视频 TINA AOM一直爱下去
【八木Arisa 玉城Tina】109 HALLOWEEN 2014代言
弹幕视频网英语作文:假如你叫李明,你的美国朋友Sally想了解你将如何度过今年的寒假,请根据提示内容,写一篇80词左右的英语短文,介绍你的计划和想法。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总次数。
英语作文:假如你叫李明,你的美国朋友Sally想了解你将如何度过今年的寒假,请根据提示内容,写一篇80词左右的英语短文,介绍你的计划和想法。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总次数。 10
提示【1、多读一些书,学一门乐器2、给报子,杂志写文章3、参加艺术展4、锻炼身体,做一些家务】文章开头Dear Sally结尾Can you write and tell me about your winten vacation?&& 大家帮帮忙啊
不区分大小写匿名
Dear Sally,
&&& I'm glad to receive your letter. You asked me how will I spend my summer vacation. Well, I really have a plan.
&&& I think I'm going to read more books and learn to play an instrument. I'll also try to write essays for newspapers and magazine. There will be an art show this summer, and I think it could be an excellent chance for me to enjoy some nice works. What's more, I'll also take exercise every day to keep fir and healthy. I will do some housework as well.
&&& How about you? How will you spend your summer vacation?
&&& Looking forward to your reply.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Best wishes,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请你写一篇短文(80词左右)介绍一下中国的风俗习惯、需要包括以下几个方面_百度知道
请你写一篇短文(80词左右)介绍一下中国的风俗习惯、需要包括以下几个方面
请你写一篇短文(80词左右)介绍一下中国的风俗习惯、需要包括以下几个方面greetingeating meals with other peoplegoing to a party (a clock or a watch can't be a present)
if you are going to a party,because it means “death”in Chinese,please follow the rules.Besides,do as the Romans do”.If you are going to China.You are not supposed to give a clock or a watch to your friends as a present. “When in Rome.Firstly.SecondlyChina is a country with a long history,you are supposed to arrive at the party on time,so there are many customs in it,it’s rude to point at others with your chopsticks,when you eat dinner with others,you are supposed to shake hands when you meet someone for the first time,or a few minutes late
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
风俗习惯的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
中国的风俗习惯英语作文
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文请以自己的切身体会写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍一下你的心目中那种爱最伟大_百度知道
英语作文请以自己的切身体会写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍一下你的心目中那种爱最伟大
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love. However, we often turn a blind eye to the love. One day I deeply felt the love.  One day I hurried hom穿耿扁际壮宦憋为铂力e for lunch after school, because there would be an exam in the afternoon and I had expected to go back to school early to prepare for the exam. But when I got home, the lunch was not ready yet. I felt unhappy. When the dishes were served, I forund none I like. I ran out of my house angrily and wanderde on the street for a while,hungry. Then I walked to school.When I got into the classroom, I saw a lunch box on my desk. One classmate told me that it was my mother ther that had brought it here.After opening the box, I found my favorite food inside. My eyes was moist with tears.  Mother gave me her love without asking for return, How deep mother love is!
一篇关于母爱的作文,内容有些简单,不过很实用。希望可以帮到你!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中水平英语作文 根据提示写一篇80词左右的短文介绍 假如李明是你的好朋友,根据提示写一篇80词左右的短文介绍李明的业余爱好 提示:1.以前是个电影迷,一周至少去看两次电影,有时租VCD在家看,最喜欢的影星是_百度作业帮
初中水平英语作文 根据提示写一篇80词左右的短文介绍 假如李明是你的好朋友,根据提示写一篇80词左右的短文介绍李明的业余爱好 提示:1.以前是个电影迷,一周至少去看两次电影,有时租VCD在家看,最喜欢的影星是姜文.2.现在的兴趣是集邮,认为集邮非常有趣,可以从邮票上学到很多东西,有些旧邮票非常有价值.3.上周五是李明的生日,他从朋友那里得到了许多邮票,非常高兴.开头是:Li Ming is my good friend .He has many hobbies.He used to…
Li Ming is my good friend .He has many hobbies.He used to be a movie fan,a week at least to see two movies,sometimes rent VCD home and watch,the most favorite movie star is jiang.Now the interest is collecting stamps that collecting stamps is very interesting,can learn a lot from stamps,some old stamps are very valuable.Last Friday is li Ming's birthday,and he got a lot of friends from stamps,very happy.记得给满分!
limingi am ...
chicken . i
music very much . my
. my birthday
eighth. my favourite}

我要回帖

更多关于 每天一篇英语短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信