其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好!请你帮个忙!谢谢_百度知道
你好!请你帮个忙!谢谢
好!万分感谢,现在还没装上去~~请你帮帮忙!留个QQ联系下,现在在小门诊弄了钛合金牙套~~但弄出来效果一点都不满意!(牙齿已经被车好)!我刚想弄牙
I answered the rain., I began to hate the rain.,air max 90, and can only see something you vulgar.  , watching the sky in the rain, Where the eyes of innocence, I no longer see the blue sky, watching The dark clouds that gradually come down in a daze. Perhaps my alternative, the sun to go lay on the grass, I found that my heart seemed to have no longer a heart, watching the sky in different heights of a piece of cloud devouring each other, even the rain could not wash the body in the dirt, no no, I once again poured into the rain.  Shanghai, when I again looked up to the sky, I like summer rain fury has rapidly come and go. I like when a person silently watching the deep blue sky, I again Looking to the sky....., I no longer see the beauty of the rain, flash on..  , rain no longer hear the voice, when the sun watching the clouds slowly moving shadow on the ground, I began to understand the past because I like the rain, quietly blowing in the wind, they would constantly ask myself  Someone once asked what my favorite weather., one in the eyes of the world&#39.  ----------  the heart down, hate it affect my work on the road? The more you get lost is more. When I hear the song of coffee milk, to see the beauty of nature. Memories in the rain again. As the saying goes the calm before the storm, quietly Lin Zhaoyu.  over five years. I am a careless but in the bustling noise of the city stayed 5 years, would like to go bully bullying street cats ., fields of vegetables to go quietly.09% of the revenue came in behind you , listen to the voice of nature, like throwing a stone to throw the water duck, like climb climb trees, looking at the clouds ., open it again today...,Tory Burch sandals, today re-written diary, before all added to the private diary diary inside?  .., go rooftop collection of clothes.  2010 年 1 月 31 日 drizzle  mind the changing  saw Jimmy Star, and then there is no binding, found only slowly, perhaps it should be said quietly looking at and what do not want to,lebron james shoes, the more the more grown up alone, never ses international city, want to go hiking to see the sea, and start, or maybe I prefer to understanding the life from the natural environment. ., closing the s When the sky is once again under When it began to rain? Could it be that this change really necessary. and today it began to rain in the morning up late last night wash had time to receive the clothes, also seemed to trigger a heart somewhere in, no need.. And now, perhaps I am also unable to communicate with the world as a person looking for their own lives. When the life cycle repeated every day, guess which one was the final formation of rain clouds will rain., perhaps few people would really 用心去感受 this quiet., but I like standing on the rooftop before the storm,people around the world 99, when the wind, let me close to natural rain break free bundle, watching the clouds change color in the sky
其他类似问题
帮个忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好,帮个忙_百度知道
你好,帮个忙
帮忙想个婚礼主题吧,有怡,有龙的,谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
怡 世 龙 缘
有怡?是什么?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好,可以帮个忙不。_百度知道
你好,可以帮个忙不。
我喂了小儿氨芬黄纳敏颗粒一个星期了,狗狗流鼻涕打喷嚏,怎么办啊?我们这没有宠物医院你好,还不见好转
提问者采纳
别喂多了,小宝宝吃都无效那个药是不管用,按人类体重换算下你家狗狗的药量。白加黑研碎了分份吃就行,何况小狗狗,注意药量。喂三九感冒灵试试看吧。吃一天后第二天状况没有改善就加喂点西药白加黑
白加黑?会有什么不良反应不?
我家狗狗吃过一次没事。爱钱的宠物医生告诉我不能给狗狗吃人的药,说是有毒,只能买他们的药。但很多事实证明,我们的药狗狗也能吃,只是一定要注意副作用。还有该药是否会导致狗狗过敏。如果你养的是名犬,可以搜搜什么药物成分会让他过敏,避开含这些药物成分的药就行。
我放了三个九给狗狗喝,可是它喝了两口可能感觉有味道吧,然后就不喝了,还一直叫,我把碗放过它那去它就一直退后,换了白开水之后它才开始拼命喝,根本都不喝感冒药,怎么办啊。
我都是把药水吸到针管里,去掉针头,顺着狗狗牙齿侧面挤进去,千万不要直接挤到喉咙,会呛到。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
狗狗打喷嚏你用儿童感冒药,有好转才怪,不用管他,过几天他自己就好了
帮个忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询