I don’tdo you understandd your English lol

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
大学英语短剧4或5个人,10分钟左右的英语短剧,最好是比较新的.对此了解的朋友麻烦帮助一下,感激不尽……
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
CastAnita:Never understands why students like to skip classesKevin:Treats 鈥渟kipping classes鈥 as the principle of university lifeKen:Eager to skip classes but dares not to do itJason:Always commits himself not to skip classesSteven:Always gives himself a good excuse for skipping classRita:A professional class skipper--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scene I(Anita,Kevin,Ken,Jason,Steven,and Rita are all Tunghai University students.They are good friends.One day,Ken and Jason meet on the way to the classroom.)Ken:Why are you late?And,you just missed the last class.The teacher gave us the main topics for the mid-term examination.Jason:Oh,shoot!I just missed it.Would you lend me your notes so I can make a copy?Ken:Sure if you give me a good reason why you missed the class.You promised me that you would be in class on time today.Jason:Believe me,I would like to keep my word.The problem is that I have the 鈥淏usiness Management鈥 test today and I was up studying for it till three o鈥檆lock this morning.Then I fell asleep and woke up at ten o鈥檆lock this morning.Ken:You studied until three o鈥檆lock this morning?Why?What did you do yesterday afternoon?I know you were free from four o鈥檆lock on yesterday.Jason:Well,I met one of my very old friends on line and we just talked too long鈥?br/>Ken:For God鈥檚 sake!Don鈥檛 you care about next week鈥檚 mid-term examination?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scene II(Anita,Steven and Kevin are talking to one another in front of a classroom.And,Anita is trying to prevent Steven and Kevin from cutting the next class.)Anita:Hey,we鈥檒l have the 鈥淏usiness Management鈥 class in a few minutes.Where are you going?Don鈥檛 tell me that you are going to argue with Jason.Steven:I will do anything for my good friend.Of course I am going to argue with the guy who gave my good friend a hard time.Anita:You always like to get involved in someone else鈥檚 business.You鈥檒l get yourself in trouble.Don鈥檛 you know it?...Kevin:Anita,don鈥檛 be upset with him.He will not listen to you.Just leave him alone.By the way,I am still waiting for your decision.Are you coming with me to the concert tomorrow?Anita:Oh,I am sorry that I almost forgot it.What time tomorrow?Kevin:Two o鈥檆lock.I cannot wait to see my adorable superstar 鈥 Jolin.Oh,how wonderful!Anita:wait a minute.We have Calculus class tomorrow afternoon.Are you out of your mind?Kevin:Well,I鈥檓 not.Yet I think we can just copy the notes from someone else.Anita:No,this is a very important class.And you would never understand it without listening to the lecture.Kevin:To me it makes no difference.Even if I were in the class I would never understand what the teacher is talking about.Besides,who likes to look at the old baldhead?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scene III(After Calculus class,Anita is on the way to the ST building.At the same time,Rita is walking to the ST building from the dorm.They meet in front of the laboratory.)Rita:Here I am.Look,I did what I promised.I am a good girl,not skipping classes.Anita:What are you talking about?This is the 5th class.You skipped the first four classes this morning.Yesterday you promised that you would not skip any class.Rita:Did We don鈥檛 have any class in the morning but we鈥檙e packed in the afternoon on Wednesdays.Anita:I beg your pardon?Today is Thursday and we have classes the whole day.Besides,didn鈥檛 you meet us this morning while we were going out to class?Rita:I thought you were going to the library.Anita:You are loopy now because you鈥檝e skipped too,too many classes.Rita:Why did you say so?I know that we will have the Computer Program test tomorrow.Anita:You are incurable.The test was this morning!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scene IV(Ken and Rita are talking to each other.They are talking about how to skip a class.)Ken:I wonder why your Calculus professor never takes attendance.Yet,every time I skipped class,my professor always knew I was absent.I think I am really unlucky.Rita:well,you鈥檒l appreciate what I鈥檓 going to tell you now,my three very good suggestions.Ken:What are they?Rita:Now lend me your ears 鈥 First of all,whether you skip the class or not,you鈥檒l never pass the course.Ken:How do you know that I will not pass?Rita:Calculus is extremely difficult.I don鈥檛 believe you can pass it.Ken:Maybe you are right.What else?Rita:Before you skip the class you should treat everyone nicely.And after that,you should try to flatter your professor.Ken:Why?Rita:Well if you treat the classmates nicely,they will help you sign your name on the attendance sheet.And if you flatter your professor properly,you may ask the professor to pass you.Lastly 鈥 To skip the classes successfully you cannot skip too many classes or too few.Ken:What do you mean?Not too many and not too few?Rita:You need good weather for skipping classes so you can go out to fool around.And then you need good timing so you can go to the newly opened internet caf茅 that is on discount.Finally you need good relationships with the classmates so they can cover it up for you.Ken:You are a genius.Rita:I am just very professional.Ken:I see now.I will try sometimes.Hah,Hah,Hah!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scene V(Ken meets Kevin at the parking lot.)Kevin:It鈥檚 time for the English class.Why are you here?Ken:I don鈥檛 want to go to English class.I want to cut the class.Kevin:Why?Ken:Because someone told me cutting classes can be fun.Kevin:That鈥檚 right.I will show you how much fun it is to cut classes.Ken:Ok.Let鈥檚 go.(Kevin and Ken cut the class and go out to have fun with girls.And both of them will fail the English class.Therefore next semester they will see Jean,their English teacher,again.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码LOL我想在国服冒充不会中文的美服玩家 能教我一下几句的英文吗_百度知道
LOL我想在国服冒充不会中文的美服玩家 能教我一下几句的英文吗
求教一下几句英文句子
我是美服玩家
这个中国的号是我向中国朋友借的
请大家说英文 我是美国人不懂汉语
都说了叫你说英语 我不懂汉语
这样怎么和你们打配合?
草 你个坑比
别拖节奏小心被翻盘
ADC注意自己的站位
我有更好的答案
so how to play together with you?The grass you pit thanQuick play groupDon&#39I am beautiful game player this China number is my friend to China borrowedPlease say me is English Americans didn't understand ChineseHave told you to speak English I don't understand Chinese
我拿笔记一下
因为手机不在旁边不能拍照
顺便问一下有没有
美国人骂队友坑的话
FUCK SHIT这两个就算了
LOL!(多种用法
可以表示对手或对方玩的好
也可以暗含讽刺队友 类似反语)Hey!wise up放聪明点好吗Put up or shut up要么你就去做不然就给我闭嘴You want to step outside想到外去单挑吗You're a jerk 你是个废物/混
美服很少骂人
除了第一条 其他不推荐在美服发
其他美服都很少见
大天朝优越感太强 素质太低
不行 度娘一发骂人的话就不让发
采纳率:41%
t understand Chinese请大家说英文 我是美国人不懂汉语Have told you to speak English I don't understand ChineseI am USA game player this China number is my friend to China borrowed我是美服玩家
这个中国的号是我向中国朋友借的 Please say me is English Americans didn&#39?都说了叫你说英语 我不懂汉语
这样怎么和你们打配合?The grass you pit than (如果觉着太长,shit(食屎把你)这样简单多了吧)草 你个坑比Quick play group快点打团Don&#39,fuck(艹), so how to play together with you
你这是抄楼上的吗?
我没抄楼上的,我抄英译汉软件的
哇靠 有这种软件
早知道我不问了
浪费我50分
一般美国人不会再中国说这些的,要说也是直接发英文..
用有道,翻译一下就好
莫装逼装逼遭雷劈啊孩子
我好想采纳你的答案
求采纳_(:з」∠)_lz你是抖M吗。。
看着好像_(:з」∠)_
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
lol的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。I understand your feeling and problems. For service center, we need to clarify the position duties, but in the same time, we need to support each other. I will contact u later to guide u how to better work at the current position. Also, I will contact the related people to discuss the below issue. Thanks your work till 的翻译是:正在翻译,请等待...
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I understand your feeling and problems. For service center, we need to clarify the position duties, but in the same time, we need to support each other. I will contact u later to guide u how to better work at the current position. Also, I will contact the related people to discuss the below issue. Thanks your work till
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我理解你的感觉和问题。对于服务中心,我们需要澄清的位置职责,但在同一时间,我们需要相互支持。我会与u后引导ü如何更好地工作在当前位置。此外,我会与有关人士讨论以下问题。感谢你的工作到现在。
正在翻译,请等待...
我明白你感觉和问题。 中心的服务,我们需要澄清立场的职责,但在同一时间,我们需要支持每一其他。 稍后我会联络u u如何更好地工作,指导在目前的立场。 同时,我亦会联络有关人士,讨论了以下问题。 感谢您工作至现在。
我了解您的感觉和问题。 为服务中心,我们需要澄清位置责任,但在同一时间,我们需要互相支持。 我后与u联系引导u如何改善工作在当前位置。 并且,我与相关人民联系谈论下面问题。 感谢您的工作直到现在。
相关内容&aVolterra) filter.
& a梅梢寒雀 Mei Shaohan que & a泡沫制品有限公司 Froth product limited company & aSth Into the Sth到里 & a理想国 Republic of Plato & a以某区财政支出情况以及社会经济发展数据为样本, Take some area expenditure situation as well as the social economy development data as a sample, & awant to listen to your moans 想要听您的呻吟声 & a尧柏特种水泥集团有限公司蒲城分公司 Yao cypress special cement group limited company Pucheng subsidiary company & aSINGLE 13 amp. FLLOR mounted power point WALL PROOF 选拔13 amp。 FLLOR登上的电源插座墙壁证明 & aSECTION 2 - SCHEDULE OF QUANTITIES AND PRICES SECTION 2 - SCHEDULE OF QUANTITIES AND PRICES & a或许你会问我 什么才是一次成功的面试 Perhaps you can ask my any is a successful interviewing & a那样我会很高兴 Such I can very happy & aA módszerünk segítségével garantáljuk, hogy már az els? napon - amikor személyesen felkeresed kollégánkat -, fogsz tudni beszélni telefonon számodra szimpatikus társkeres?vel.
& a你的发音和他的发音不一样,他讲话我有时听不懂 Your pronunciation and his pronunciation are dissimilar, sometimes he speaks I not to be able to understand & aThe skaters moved on the ice with a smooth, effortless grace. 溜冰者移动了冰以光滑,不出力的雍容。 & aAtlanta, Georgia 亚特兰大,佐治亚 & a师傅把悟空赶走了 正在翻译,请等待...
& a临沂市骏腾汽车天然气改装厂 The Linyi steed leaps the automobile natural gas re-equipping factory & a为了我们的家人和后代请不要吸烟 正在翻译,请等待...
& a和别人缺少沟通有可能会导致严重的问题 Lacks the communication with others to have the possibility to be able to cause the serious issue & aIf you identify customers by Market Segment, you can run reports to identify the most profitable ones. 如果您鉴别顾客通过市场部门,您能跑报告辨认最有益部分。 & a当今社会,交通对我们的影响越来越大。 Now the society, the transportation more and more is big to our influence. & a我已经上课一个星期 I already attended class for a week & aIssue of new Shares pursuant to the Restructuring Exercise 新的份额的问题寻求更改结构锻炼 & aIsit in the bag Isit在袋子 & athe scenarios might differ with regard to important factors 情景也许不同关于重要因素 & a找明星代言是不值得的 Asks the star to speak on another's behalf is not worth & a我们应该体谅父母,做自己立及所能做的家务 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSEACOR to Hawker Pacific of a Spare Parts sales and distribution company, Avion Logistics Ltd SEACOR对叫卖小贩太平洋备件销售和发行公司,飞机有限公司后勤学 & a所以我觉得我很幸福。 Therefore I thought I am very happy. & a如果制定一个计划并照此执行 According to this if formulates a plan and carries out & a1 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista) 1 GB RAM (XP)或1.5 GB RAM (景色) & aand the longest time 并且很长时间 & aEdengay COM
word for gas in british english 一个词为气体在英国英语 & a我自己不会画出自己想要的图案。 I cannot draw the design which oneself wants. & a他们的反应变迟钝了 Their counter-strain slow & a增强了国人创造力,提高了市场竞争力 Strengthened the people creativity, enhanced the market competitive power & a我日你娘 I love my wife duckweed duckweed & aCommitment doesn’t mean sticking to a person when you don’t have any option, it means keeping a relat 承诺不意味坚持人,当您没有任何选择时,它意味保留relat & aThe period of a given message m is denoted as Tm. 一则被给予的消息m的期间表示作为Tm。 & a上海市松江镇松金路9866号污水处理厂新办公楼2楼会议室 Shanghai pine Jiangzhen loose gold road 9866 sewage treatment plant new office building 2 building conference rooms & abecause i didnt do it in long time lol 因为我没有做它在很长时间lol & ainput number 输入数字 & aOn the other hand,if you get struct,you many lost a lot.We should see love as a sord with two sides. we must strongth our study ability at first.Then we can think about love 另一方面,如果您得到struct,您失去的许多很多。我们应该看爱作为一sord与双方。 我们必须strongth我们的研究能力起初。然后我们可以考虑爱 & a?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? & aThe supply isn't adequate for demand.We must take adequate measures. The supply isn't adequate for demand. We must take adequate measures. & aPlease give me the pingpong balls 请给我乒乓球 & a?
“ For better, for richer, in si to love and to cherish, till death us do part ! ? “为好,为更坏; 为富有,为更穷; 在憔悴和在健康; 爱和爱护,死亡我们做部分! & aPls. keep this vendor as your option when you need to make inquiry of shipping cost Pls. keep this vendor as your option when you need to make inquiry of shipping cost & afile system initialized file system initialized & a海誓山盟,沧海桑田,天地合乃干与君绝,这只是当时的想法,时间是可以改变一切的。大部分校园爱情是建立在没有物质的基础上,这并不牢固。也没有经过磨难的洗礼,我认为大部分看似紧凑,实则不然。当然这也不时绝对的,一切都有可能的 The solemn pledge of eternal love, the vicissitudes, the world gathers is does with Mr. certainly, this only was idea then, the time is may change all.Majority of campus love is the establishment in does not have in the material foundation, this is unreliable.Also has not passed through the tribulat & a希望以后可以多向您学习英文 The hope might later many study English to you & anever
go 不要说再见当您仍然想要尝试时,放弃,当您仍然感到时您能采取它, & ai did not know how to do things for myself before icome to this school 我不知道对怎么在icome之前做事为我自己对这所学校 & aI understand your feeling and problems. For service center, we need to clarify the position duties, but in the same time, we need to support each other. I will contact u later to guide u how to better work at the current position. Also, I will contact the related people to discuss the below issue. Thanks your work till 我了解您的感觉和问题。 为服务中心,我们需要澄清位置责任,但在同一时间,我们需要互相支持。 我后与u联系引导u如何改善工作在当前位置。 并且,我与相关人民联系谈论下面问题。 感谢您的工作直到现在。 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 i don t know english 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信