我的世界光影包Chocapic13 V3 med光影谁有?

minecraft 最好的光影整合包_百度知道
minecraft 最好的光影整合包
我有更好的答案
  文件带光影见以下:1.SEUS v10.0 精简2.SEUS v10.0 标准3.SEUS v10.0 超级 动态模糊4.SEUS v10.0 超级 景深5.SEUS v10.0 超级 无模糊6.SEUS v10 RC7 超级7.SEUS v10 RC7 超级 高亮度8.SEUS-v10 RC69.SEUS v09 超级【动态模糊】10.SEUS v08 超级【景深】11.SEUS v08 标准12.SEUS v08 标准 无动态模糊13.Sildurs shaders RC2.3 ATI 极致14.Sildurs shaders RC2.3 ATI 超级15.Sildurs shaders RC2.3 ATI 高级16.Sildurs shaders RC2.3 ATI 中等17.Sildurs shaders RC2.3 ATI 精简18.Sildurs Shaders RC3.2 Nvidia 极致19.Sildurs Shaders RC3.2 Nvidia 超级20.Sildurs Shaders RC3.2 Nvidia 高级21.Sildurs Shaders RC3.2 Nvidia 中等22.Sildurs Shaders RC3.2 Nvidia 精简23.Sildurs 低配置 shaders v5 动态模糊24.Sildurs 低配置 shaders v5 景深25.Sildurs 低配置 shaders v526.Sildurs 精简 低配置shaders v427.Sildurs-Nvidia-Shaders-A卡不可用28.Sldurs sharders v10.129.Chocapic13-Shaders-Mod-1.6.230.V3 Preview 331.V3_preview 4【水反】32.V3_preview 4【无水反】33.v3-ultra34.v3-high35.v3-med36.v3-low37.v3-lite38.sonicV8【无树叶晃动】39.sonieV840.丽江地图所用配置文件41.梦幻版光影效果42.Blue Water Shader (Skrubby)43.laggfreier shader (Felix)44.Lenni's Let's Play Shader45.Lenni's PvP Shader [NO COLORBOOST)46.Lenni's PvP Shader47.pvp ohne motion48.RudoPlays Shader49.植物晃动Shaders50.keroero‘s revise shaders体积云2版—超级—动态模糊51.keroero‘s revise shaders体积云2版—超级—景深52.keroero‘s revise shaders体积云2版—低端—最佳53.keroero‘s revise shaders体积云2版—高端—动态模糊54.keroero‘s revise shaders体积云2版—高端—景深55.keroero‘s revise shaders体积云2版—高端—最佳56.keroero‘s revise shaders体积云2版—中端—动态摇晃57.keroero‘s revise shaders体积云2版—中端—无动态摇晃58.超多动态 动态模糊光影59.超多动态 景深60.超多动态光影61.纯动态62.动态模糊年末光影63.动态模糊体积云64.体积云65.体积云景深66.真实光影v267.真实光影V4低配68.真实光影V4光低配69.真实光影V4光完整70.真实光影V4完整71..SEUS_v10.1_preview1 体积云72..SEUS-Preview-1.7.2***********************分割线*************************带mod:小地图光影MOD beta v2.3.1&输入修正动态光源R键整理OptiFine*******************************************************原作:球濑的光影整合包
采纳率:62%
来自团队:
根据题目说的光影 没有最好只有更好,适合你的才是最好的 楼下,无语了。。
目前效果最真实的有吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
minecraft的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我想要我的世界v3光影,请给网址_百度知道
我想要我的世界v3光影,请给网址
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励15(财富值+成长值)+难题奖励20(财富值+成长值)
我有更好的答案
v3多的是,你没说哪个的,例如seus
要大橙子用的光影
大橙子是谁。。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁有我的世界chocapic13 v4 ultra光影_百度知道
谁有我的世界chocapic13 v4 ultra光影
我有更好的答案
楼主,你这个显卡G210真心是非常烂的显卡啊,我的世界能玩就已经很难得了,这种带“ultra”字眼的光影,真心开不了
手机游戏第一门户网站
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Chocapic13's Shaders - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding: Java Edition - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
to vote in this poll.
Visually speaking, do you prefer V7 over V6 (Lite and Low) - Single Choice
to vote in this poll.
How much fps are you gaining with V7 vs the equivalent V6 pack ? - Single Choice
0-10% (Same)
Losing fps!
Modification and sharing:
You may find these a bit annoying, but I tried to make my shaderpack editable and redistributable by everyone when most content creators of minecraft just block modification and redistribution.
Sharing a modified version of my shaders:
-You are not allowed to claim any of the code included in "Chocapic13' shaders" as your own
-You can share a modified version of my shaders if you respect the following title scheme : " -Name of the shaderpack- (Chocapic13' Shaders edit) "
-You cannot use any monetizing links (for example adfoc. adf.ly)
-The rules of modification and sharing have to be same as the one here (copy paste all these rules in your post and change depending if you allow modification or not), you cannot make your own rules, you can only choose if you allow redistribution.
-I have to be clearly credited
-You cannot use any version older than "Chocapic13' Shaders V4" as a base, however you can modify older versions for personal use
-Common sense : if you want a feature from another shaderpack or want to use a piece of code found on the web, make sure the code is open source. In doubt ask the creator.
-Common sense #2 : share your modification only if you think it adds something really useful to the shaderpack(not only 2-3 constants changed)
Special with written permission from Chocapic13, on request if you think your shaderpack is an huge modification from the original:
-Allows to use monetizing links
-Allows to create your own sharing rules
-Shaderpack name can be chosen
-Listed on Chocapic13' shaders official thread
-Chocapic13 still have to be clearly credited
Using this shaderpack in a video or a picture:
-You are allowed to use this shaderpack for screenshots and videos if you give the shaderpack name in the description/message
-You are allowed to use this shaderpack in monetized videos if you respect the rule above.
Minecraft websites:
-The download link must redirect to the download link given in the shaderpack's official thread
-There has to be a link to the shaderpack's official thread
-You are not allowed to add any monetizing link to the shaderpack download
If you are not sure about what you are allowed to do or not, PM Chocapic13 on
Not respecting these rules can and will result in a request of thread/download shutdown to the host/administrator, with or without warning. Intellectual property stealing is punished by law.
Reporting a bug :
-Explain what happens
-Screenshot of the bug
-Give your system specs
-Shaderpack version (number and performance preset)
-If there is an invalid program error send me the end of the console log
-Daxnitro, for creating the original shadermod.
-Karyonix, for updating the shadermod and giving me some help.
-sp614x, for merging optifine and shadermod and updating it.
-DeDelner, for some code parts and ideas of improvements.
-Sildur, for some code parts and ideas of improvements.
-The Continuum shader team, for the extended shadow distance and lens flares.
-Sasukedll7170, for cleaning up a bit my code and some suggestions.
-Alexei03a for the screen-space reflection code.
I seem to have problems whenever running your shaders. Every time I try, the screen shows no errors, but doesn't seem to change at all.
I had this problem too, then I realised I had to unzip the file I downloaded to reveal the different shader folders. (Not saying your problem is the same, but an easy mistake to make).
You just wasted 5 seconds of your life reading this message, you will now think about something you could have done for these 5 seconds instead of reading this useless message that now made you waste 10 seconds of your life.
This is Seus competition material just with much higher fps ... 60fps fixed with ultra and enabled dof on 675mx ... amazing
Nether has Moon and Sunlight .. i am on 1.7.2 .... cant wait for 1.7.4 forge cant stand that 8chunk bug -.-
--edithigh #define B_RAD values with dof will get you weird halos ... i did set it to 5, reduced it really - this is with the higher value
aaaaaan are custom skies fixable ?
The nether is bugged because currently the shadermod can't know if you are in nether/ender/...
Bloom and DoF may also not work that good together (so enable only one at once).
I don't see the problem with the sky however...
Quote from
Nice to see the shaderpack thread finally opening up!
Anyways, on a normal world with a 16 chunk render distance combined with Optifine, I get up to 120 FPS with the high version. The extreme version with a 12 chunk render distance brings it down to 30, a 90 FPS takedown.
For the high version with the 16 chunk render distance with optifine and the render multiplier by 1.41, I get around 80 fps.
The extreme version seems to act differently with AMD cards (I have a Radeon 7970 that should be more or less the same performance).
I also have it running with a monitor and TV, but I turn the TV off.
Can you tell me if the extreme run better if you disable ssao (composite.fsh) then bloom (final.fsh)? I think the problem comes from one of them.
For people who find interior too dark, try modifying shadow darkness/torch settings/minecraft lightmap settings (into composite.fsh).
A little question too : On which thing are you the most interested on?
-Parallax occlusion/Bumpmap/Specular maps support
-HDR rendering and eye adaptation -> HDR format for colors allow to have a way wider range of light intensity, and allow to apply bloom at a more correct minimum (ex: glowing glowstone, white wool will shine less).
-Improving shadow filter -> I think at variable penumbra shadows (the more the shadow is far away from the caster, the more blurry will be the shadow)
-Improving the waving stuff (waves,leaves,grass...)
A little question too : On which thing are you the most interested on?
-Parallax occlusion/Bumpmap/Specular maps support
-HDR rendering and eye adaptation -> HDR format for colors allow to have a way wider range of light intensity, and allow to apply bloom at a more correct minimum (ex: glowing glowstone, white wool will shine less).
-Improving shadow filter -> I think at variable penumbra shadows (the more the shadow is far away from the caster, the more blurry will be the shadow)
-Improving the waving stuff (waves,leaves,grass...)
I'm interrested on Parallax occlusion/Bumpmap/Specular maps support. I have a texture pack that have normal & specular textures, but I can use it only with bump-shadow-waving 0.9.7...
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All QuotesMinecraft 【Chocapic】系列 V4-med 这光影我家显卡9500显存2GB,三核_百度知道
Minecraft 【Chocapic】系列 V4-med 这光影我家显卡9500显存2GB,三核
Minecraft 【Chocapic】系列 V4-med 这光影我家显卡9500显存2GB,三核CPU能开吗?
我有更好的答案
怎么就不能开了!我家电脑渣,但也开了低配光影,游戏只有30多帧照样玩得杠杠的。我家电脑没你的好吧。
那你一般开什么光影?
我用的是1.7.x的基础清晰光影。
我的室友也玩mc,他的笔记本配置非常高,开的是高配光影,但我个人对比起来没有什么差别。
采纳率:71%
可以的啊。
没有八核,等着电脑烧掉吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
minecraft的相关知识
换一换