“一生所作所为 所做所为,此刻最壮最美”是哪个版本中的翻译?

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译请我英文好的帮忙翻译下!人的一生很短暂,或许只是匆匆的几十年,我很庆幸我的生命中有你的出现,想要一辈子守护你!遇见你,是我这辈子最美丽的邂逅!把这段话翻译成英文!
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Human life is very short,maybe just a few decades,I am glad I have you in my life there,want to protect you for a lifetime!To meet you,is I this life the most beautiful encounter!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Life is short, maybe just a few decades, I was lucky that my life is your appear, want to guard you all my life! Meet you, is my whole life the most beautiful met!
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:今天是我一生中最快乐的一天是什么意思?
今天是我一生中最快乐的一天
问题补充:
Today is my happiest day in life
My life is today one of the happiest day in
Today is in my life most joyful one day
Today is the happiest day of my life
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:父母是我们一生中最重要的人是什么意思?
父母是我们一生中最重要的人
问题补充:
The parents are the most important person in our lives
Our parents are one of the most important people of the
The parents are in our life the most important person
Parents are the most important people in our lives
parents are we one of the m
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
求翻译:这是我学会英语想和你说的第一句话!老婆:这一生一世我都爱你,永远不变!你是我和儿子心中最美的!是什么意思?
这是我学会英语想和你说的第一句话!老婆:这一生一世我都爱你,永远不变!你是我和儿子心中最美的!
问题补充:
This is what I want to learn English and the first thing you say! Wife: I love this whole life you will never change! You are my son and the hearts of the most beautiful!
This is what I learned English and you would like to say that the first words to me! My wife: this lifetime I love you, will never change! You are my son and the most beautiful heart!
This is I learns English to want the first speech which said with you! Wife: This entire life I all love you, forever is invariable! You are in I and the son heart most beautiful!
This is what I want to learn English and the first words you say! Wife: the life I love you, forever! You are my son and the most beautiful!
This is what I want to learn English and the first words you say! Wife: lived I love you unchanged forever! You are my son and the most beautiful!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
求翻译:你是我一生中最爱的人是什么意思?
你是我一生中最爱的人
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
你是我一生中最爱的人
你是我一生中最爱的人