Release Date: 14 Nov, 2014
metacritic
Buy This War of Mine
Buy Badtime Stories Bundle
Includes 3 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
28 January
Hi there, everyone!To celebrate Lunar New Year we decided to permanently discount The Little Ones DLC on both PC and mobile devices! Yes, this is exactly what you think it is. It's a new, set price - not just a temporary sale or event. From now on you can get
for $4,99* on PC and $1,99* on mobile!Now go and celebrate the Year of the Fire Rooster!---*or your regional equivalent
28 December, 2016
“I'm Not Crying, There's Something In My Eye”Games are fun. But sometimes games become more than that, and touch you in a way you weren’t expecting. This award celebrates the game that blindsided you emotionally.You weren’t expecting to cry.It wasn’t in the plan. But it happened none the less.You have nominated us for this category and we are very thankful for that. Now you can help us win!How can you help us win? Just
and vote for This War of Mine.Thank you for all the amazing support!
“This War of Mine is a gripping survival sim, and a great study of survival during wartime and civil collapse.”8.4 – “This War of Mine shows the horrors of war in a way, that we rarely can experience in a game.”9 – “Is this a game you want to play? No. Is it a game anyone with a beating heart should play? Yes. A million times yes. It's a longform exercise in empathy, a sobering piece of work that fills in the blanks left when all we see of war are the headshots. It's a much-needed course correct in the current shoot-first-ask-questions-never gaming landscape that supposes war is won because one supreme badguy caught a bullet through his brainstem. No: It's won when the people who lived under his boot get to go home.”8 –
About This Game
In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to surviv struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no g there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.It's been two years since This War of Mine global release and we're still expanding the experience. This new free DLC, created especially for the Anniversary Edition, adds new characters, new locations to explore, and most importantly - a whole new ending, leading to a different outcome to the game. The dilemma though remains the same – how far will you go, to protect the ones you care about? Inspired by real-life eventsControl your survivors and manage your shelterCraft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you surviveMake decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experienceRandomized world and characters every time you start a new gameCharcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's themePreviews:This War of Mine might be the war game we need.I was intrigued by This War of Mine's attempts to portray the consequences of war in a way that games have largely ignored in the past. The fact that the psychological and emotional challenges of living under such horrifying conditions are something you have to consider as you struggle gives me added hope that it might treat its hefty and important subject matter with the gravity and complexity that it deserves.11bit is blazing a new thematic trail amidst the currently popular survival genre, and so far the studio seems to have something special on its hand.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows XP SP3 (32 bit) / VistaProcessor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MBDirectX: Version 9.0cSound Card: DirectX compatible
Recommended:OS: Windows 7/Windows 8Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 GhzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD
MB, Shader Model 3.0DirectX: Version 9.0cSound Card: DirectX compatible
Minimum:OS: 10.6Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MBSound Card: Integrated
Recommended:OS: 10.6Processor: Processor:[/b]Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 GhzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD
MB, Shader Model 3.0Sound Card: Integrated[/list]
Minimum:OS: Ubuntu 12.04Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
Recommended:OS: Ubuntu 14.04Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 GhzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD
MB, Shader Model 3.0
(C) 2014 11 bit studios S.A. This War of Mine(TM), 11 bit studios(TM), 11 bit launchpad(TM) and respective logos are trademarks of 11 bit studios S.A. All rights reserved.
Very Positive
(635 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(26,587 reviews)
Review Type
All&(27,538)
Positive&(26,325)
Negative&(1,213)
Purchase Type
All&(27,538)
Steam Purchasers&(26,587)
Key Activations&(951)
All Languages&(27,538)
Your Languages&(12,212)
Display As:
Most Helpful
11,821 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website手机版如何解锁4之后的组合_thiswarofmine吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,559贴子:
手机版如何解锁4之后的组合
已经45天通关过了
ui培训哪个好,0基础+双证+实战「就业无忧」
一路玩下去,只要超过剧情1个月或者战争结束就可以一步步地解锁新剧情
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴|  
|  
|  
|  
|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 3156|回复: 19
3.0版汉化依然不能完全支持正版,不能解锁成就(2楼已有补丁可以正常解锁成就!)
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1045, 距离下一级还需 955 积分
本帖最后由 harvestmoon 于
21:27 编辑
3.0版汉化依然不能完全支持正版,不能解锁成就,steam_api.dll这个文件被修改的缘故吧
感谢2楼的补丁,另外希望3DM能直接把这个补丁整合到安装包里让正版玩家选择安装
主题帖子积分
游戏达人, 积分 2601, 距离下一级还需 899 积分
本帖最后由 wscmdyzk 于
14:28 编辑
我记得这问题昨天就回复了你啊 你安装汉化之后 换回正版原始的steam_api.dll 然后在exe文件里加载3dm32.dll 或者在正版的steam_api.dll里加载3DM的汉化文件3dm32.dll 就搞定了啊
算了 都是大爷 改个文件都懒得自己动手 改exe我没权限传这么大的文件 就改正版用的steam_api.dll给你了
(99 KB, 下载次数: 467)
14:27 上传
点击文件名下载附件
你安装汉化后再替换这个文件 就恢复正版的功能了 3dmgame.ini也可以删了
主题帖子积分
在exe文件里加载3dm32.dll
请问这部怎么操作?
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1322, 距离下一级还需 678 积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1322, 距离下一级还需 678 积分
而且顶上战争依然报错~~~~~~~~~~~~
主题帖子积分
harvestmoon 发表于
在exe文件里加载3dm32.dll
请问这部怎么操作?
沙发帮你改好了 exe文件太大 我没法上传&&就改正版的dll给你了
主题帖子积分
wscmdyzk 发表于
我记得这问题昨天就回复了你啊 你安装汉化之后 换回正版原始的steam_api.dll 然后在exe文件里加载3dm32.dll ...
大哥。。。不是懒得动手是不会呀……先试试,谢了
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 335, 距离下一级还需 265 积分
wscmdyzk 发表于
用了你的方法。我进不去了。
主题帖子积分
wscmdyzk 发表于
再请问下有什么傻瓜式的软件可以永久这样注入到EXE或DLL里的操作吗?我还碰到过其他汉化的游戏有这种问题,这样碰到可以自己操作了
主题帖子积分
无翼 发表于
用了你的方法。我进不去了。
我试了可以正常进入游戏,在测试成就中
主题帖子积分
成就测试可以获得,感谢2楼!!
主题帖子积分
无翼 发表于
用了你的方法。我进不去了。
大哥 我改的这个是给正版用的啊 …
主题帖子积分
wscmdyzk 发表于
大哥 我改的这个是给正版用的啊 …
请问有没有傻瓜式的软件可以实现这种注入DLL的功能,这样以后游戏如果更新也可以自己操作了
主题帖子积分
wscmdyzk 发表于
大哥 我改的这个是给正版用的啊 …
我考。怪我自己眼睛瞎
主题帖子积分
顶上去让更多正版玩家知道
主题帖子积分
本帖最后由 wscmdyzk 于
21:37 编辑
harvestmoon 发表于
顶上去让更多正版玩家知道
LZ你汉化补丁每更新一次就发帖子说一遍这个事情到底是想干嘛啊
我不是都已经给你正版的解决方法了
汉化补丁安装肯定是考虑绝大部分玩家的需要来安装的啊… 我感觉你是不是故意来捣乱的 我也是正版玩家啊 我怎么就不觉得有问题
而且这游戏别的还有不少朋友都入正了 为什么别的正版玩家都没人发帖喷汉化 就你一个人不停发帖挑毛病
早知道不给你改文件了……
主题帖子积分
wscmdyzk 发表于
LZ你汉化补丁每更新一次就发帖子说一遍这个事情到底是想干嘛啊 】
我不是都已经给你正版的解决方法了
恩公冤枉,只是为了方便其他人而已啊
主题帖子积分
wscmdyzk 发表于
我不是都已经给你正版的解决方法了
如果可以的话希望能传授一下修改方法,这样以后可以自己动手了,如果不是很麻烦的话别嫌我烦啊另外我也没有说任何关于盗版玩家不好的话啊……只是看你做了这个补丁希望能方便到更多人而已没别的意思
主题帖子积分
wscmdyzk 发表于
我不是都已经给你正版的解决方法了
另外。。。。我没有喷汉化啊亲……冤枉死了,只是发帖希望三大妈能修复而已
主题帖子积分
新手玩家, 积分 7, 距离下一级还需 23 积分
新手玩家, 积分 7, 距离下一级还需 23 积分
4.0也会有这问题吗?
主题帖子积分