使命召唤7僵尸地图dlcDLC任务栏里的undead nightmare这个任务怎么完成

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Photo by ass666 | Photobucket
SHARE THIS PHOTO
Email & IM
Get Deals, Giveaways & More
"I needed a very high quality print to enter in a photography art show. I had my photograph printed at a superb printer, using a very expensive machine. I also ordered the same print through Photobucket. And yours was superior!"近期游戏热闻Compatibility
Original Red Dead Redemption Is Not Required to Play
Experience completely new gameplay mechanics, weapons, and world design as you battle against four different Zombie classes and encounter graveyard action areas as well as Undead and Mythical animals
7+ hours of single-player gameplay,15+ hours of multiplayer gameplay
Take on a brand new, undead-riddled, single-player adventure
Join Friends across the Dying and Undead West in exciting Co-Op missions and Competitive Modes
description
When former outlaw John Marston wakes up at his farmhouse, he finds a world gone insane: overnight, deranged hordes have overrun the towns and outposts of the American frontier. In a desperate attempt to save his family, Marston must traverse a world torn apart by chaos and disorder, using every skill he has to survive long enough to find a cure.
further info
Official Release Date&Nov 26, 2010
Genre&Shooting
Item Code&
recommendations
useful links
Missing links? Please
to submit your link recommendations.
customer reviewsAverage rating:&
(5 out of 5)Total votes:24Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the
team.returner (227) on 31, Jan.
(HKT)great dlc from epic gameThis dlc is worth and epic !!!! Cowboys vs zombie...so classic yet awesome
[Do you think this review was helpful?&ChooseYesNo]
kenghot (153) on 13, Sep.
(HKT)This game is awesome!!The game is very nice and addictive. Worth to buy.
FabFelicia (147) on 09, May.
(HKT)Good game!! More action and zombies :)
Enjoy it..!!
soniqkiller (17) on 25, Apr.
(HKT)Wild West And Zombies? Hell Yes!If Red Dead Redemption wasn't enough adding a different twist to the story and adding zombies to the plot just makes the game even better.
After Red Dead Redemption was released, I didn't think any other game could match how good the game was, but then I was wronged with the release of this game. For those who just love shooting zombies this is a fantastic add-on to the game. It adds an additional 10-15 hours to gameplay with new weapons, horses and missions.
Overall, this is a must for those who loved Red Dead Redemption and those who love zombies as well.
speroth (22) on 03, Jan.
(HKT)Grindhouse Zombie WesternIf you like any of the aboce 3 you will probably love this. A more condensed version Red Dead Redemption which its only major flaw is making you do plant collecting mission (Like In a MMO such as a World of Warcraft.... )
to post your own reviews.
personal agent
Please send me an E-Mail when ...the price for Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare drops.Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is available.there are new images or links available for Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.Rockstar Games releases a new product.the price for Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare drops below ... US$ tell a friend
Tell your friends about us. Enter as many E-Mail addresses as you like (seperated by ";").
SearchSearcheverythingBooksDigital CodesConsumer Electronics & ComputersGamesLifestyleMovies & TVMusicToysTrademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to&nbsp
Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of . Website & content copyright
. 215.6K215.6K29.6K29.6K1.1K1.1K7.6K7.6K22SN: 223 | 1005 { 127 } | | WS: 1 |}

我要回帖

更多关于 使命召唤12僵尸dlc 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信