虽然这样会占用孩子们英文玩的时间英文

上传时间:
孤儿院的孩子们从很小开始就会英文了,比1般学校的学生英文好很多,他们全年都会接触各个国家的人过来,这个视频是其中1个小孩教我们玩他们的游戏的视频,虽然很简单,但是很开心~!
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:20
播放次数:744,975
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩当前位置: &
求翻译:如果我有机会辅导他们,我会先让他们爱上英语,因为有兴趣孩子才爱学,并且我会让他们玩有关英语的游戏,让他们认为英语会使他们快乐,然后一步一步的深入教下去。。。那时也许他们会自己要求学习英语了是什么意思?
如果我有机会辅导他们,我会先让他们爱上英语,因为有兴趣孩子才爱学,并且我会让他们玩有关英语的游戏,让他们认为英语会使他们快乐,然后一步一步的深入教下去。。。那时也许他们会自己要求学习英语了
问题补充:
If I had a chance to give them guidance, I would let them fall in love with English, because interest in children love to learn, and I will let them play the English game, so they think that English will make them happy, then taught step by step, in-depth go on. . . Perhaps they will own request to
If I have the opportunity, I would let them love English, because they love their children are interested in pre-school, and I will let them play the game on the English language, so that they think that English will make them happy, and then a step-by-step, in-depth education. . . At that time, per
正在翻译,请等待...
If I had the opportunity to counselling them, I would let them fall in love with English, because interested children love to learn, and I will let them play the English game, so they believed that English will make them happy, and then taught in depth step by step ... Then maybe they will require t
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语的翻译1.昨天,我问了英语老师关于那个问题.2.对大部分中国人来说,学英语是困难的.3.孩子们是怎么度过他们的周末的.4.你认为昨天每个人都在派对上玩的很开心吗?5.是吃晚餐的时间了.
霖皙ゝ2422
1. Yesterday, I asked English teacher about that.2.
It is difficult for most of the Chinese to learn English.3. How do the children spend their weekends?4. Did you think everyone had a good time in yesterday's party?5. It's time to have dinner.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码“我们有必要阻止孩子们花太多的时间玩电脑游戏”用英语怎么说_百度知道
“我们有必要阻止孩子们花太多的时间玩电脑游戏”用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
It's necessary for us to stop children from spending too much time on computer games
必须的控制,要不孩子就完了
这个真不太清楚!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
玩电脑的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 占用时间 英文 的文章

更多推荐