不知道自己适合哪种发型怎么办? 到理发店让理发师学习看着剪行吗?这么信任他,他会给我剪好吗

当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
糟糕的发型An awful haircut
20:51:51&&
糟糕的发型An awful haircut:一个男子走进乔的理发店,按惯例去理发。乔一边剪着头发,一边问:“最近有什么事情吗?” “我要去罗马度假。”那个人回答道。“罗马?!”乔说,“你为什么要去那里呢?那是一个拥挤而又肮脏的城市,到处是意大利人!你一定是疯了才要去罗马!你又怎样去那里呢?” 那个人说:“我们将乘坐环球航空公司的班机。”
A man walk into Joe's barbershop for his regular haircut.As he snips away,Joe asks,&What's up?&
&I'm taking a vacation to Rome.&
&Rome?!&Joe say,&Why would you want to go there?It's a crowder dirty city full of ltalians!You must be crazy to go to Rome!And how are you getting there?&
&We're taking TWA.&the man says.
&TWA?!&yells Joe,&They're a terrible airline.Their planes are old. their flight attendants are ugly and they're always late!And where are you staying in Rome?&
The man says,&We're be at the downtown lnternational Marriott.&
&That Dump?!&Say Joe,&That's the worst hotel in the city!The rooms are small,the service is surly and slow and they're overpriced!What are you going to do when you gei there then?&
The man says,&We're going to see the Vatican and hope to see the Pope.&
&Ha!That's rich!&laughs Joe,&You and millions of other people are trying to see him.He'll look the size of an ant.Boy,good luck on this trip.You're going to need it.&
A month later,the man comes in for his regular haircut.Joe says,&Well,how did that trip to Rome turn out?TWA must have given you the worst flight in your life!&
&No,quite the opposite.&explains the man,&Not only were we on time in one of their brand new planes,but it was full and they bumped us up to the first class.The food and wine were wonderful,and I had a beautiful 28-year-old flight attendant who waited on me hand and foot!&
&Hmmm,&Joe says,&Well,Ibet the hotel was just like I described.&
&No,quite the opposite!They'd just finished a $25 million remodeling.It's the finest hotel in Rome now.They were overbooked,so they apologized and gave us the Presidential suite for no extra charge!&
&Well,&Joe mumbles,&I know you didn't get to see the Pope! &
&Actually,we were quite lucky.As we toured the Vatican,a Swiss guard tapped me on the shoulder and explained the Pope liked to personally meet some of the visitors,and if I'd be so kind as to step into this private room and wait,the Pope would personally greet me.Sure enough,after five minutes the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand.I knelt down as he spole a few words to me.&
Impressed,Joe asks,&Tell me,please!what did he say?&
&Oh,mot much really.Just'Where did get that awful haircut?'&
一个男子走进乔的理发店,按惯例去理发。乔一边剪着头发,一边问:&最近有什么事情吗?&(此文由能飞英语网编辑)
&我要去罗马度假。&那个人回答道。
&罗马?!&乔说,&你为什么要去那里呢?那是一个拥挤而又肮脏的城市,到处是意大利人!你一定是疯了才要去罗马!你又怎样去那里呢?&
那个人说:&我们将乘坐环球航空公司的班机。&
&环球航空公司?!&乔大叫道,&那是一个糟糕的航空公司。他们的飞机陈旧,航空服务人员丑陋,而且他们还经常晚点!在罗马你们住在哪里?&
那个人说:&我们将住在市中的玛丽安特国际饭店。&
&那个破烂的地反?!&乔说,&那是城市中最差劲的饭店!房间小,服务差,而且还收价高!到罗马后,你们准备做些什么呢?&
那个人说:&我们要去梵蒂冈,并且希望能见到教皇。&
&哈,那可真滑稽!&乔大笑道,&你,还有数百万人都想见到他。想想,你见到的教皇看上去将只有蚂蚁一样大小。老弟,祝你旅途好运。你需要好运!&
一个月后,那个人又像往常一样来理发。乔说:&那么,你的罗马之行怎么样?环球航空公司一定给你安排了你一生中最差劲的航班!&
&不,恰恰相反、&那个人解释道:&不但我们乘坐的崭新的飞机准点起降,而且由于飞机客满,他们给我们安排进了头等舱。食物和酒水好极了。而且还有一位漂亮的28岁德尔机组乘务人员无微不至地给我服务!&
&嗯,&乔说,&那我打赌你们住的饭店一定像我以前所描述的一样。&
&不,恰恰相反!他们刚刚花了两千五百万美元进行了改建。现在那是罗马最好的饭店。饭店已经超员预订,所以他们向我们表示歉意,并且不收任何附加费用,安排我们住进总统套间!&
&那么,&乔都嘟囔着,&我敢肯定你没有见到教皇!&
&事实上,我们十分幸运。当我们游览梵蒂冈时,一位瑞士卫兵拍了拍我的肩膀,向我解释道教皇想单独与一些游客会见,问我是否能够到这间私人房间里等候,教皇将单独向我问候。果然,五分钟后教皇穿过一扇门,与我握手。我跪倒在地,教皇对我说了几句话。&
乔很惊讶,于是问道:&请告诉我,他说了些什么?&
&噢,其实他没说什么。他只说&你在哪儿理的发,理得这么难看?&&
此文由能飞英语网()编辑。
[&发布:能飞英语网&&&&编辑:能飞英语网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.左边的蛋有点痒的推荐 | LOFTER(乐乎) - 记录生活,发现同好
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
左边的蛋有点痒 的推荐
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'querySharePosts', fpost:'ced4f',userId:,blogListLength:26};}

我要回帖

更多关于 开理发店与理发师合作 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信