用踩、叫着、头跳着疼、笑着,造五个句子

一般进行时 过去式 各造五个句子 用be going to造10个句子!
不羁的风00041
一般进行时:I'm watching TV at home.我现在正在家看电视.Are you watching TV at home?你在家看电视吗?They aren't watching TV at home.他们(现在)不在家看电视.They are watching Tv at home,aren't they?他们在家看电视,对吗?They aren't watching TV at home,are you?他们不是在家看电视,对吗?一般过去时:I watched TV last night.我昨晚看了电视.Did you watch TV last night?你昨晚看了电视吗?You didn't watch TV last night,did you?你昨晚没有看电视,对吗?or你昨晚没有看电视吧.You watched TV last night,didn't you?昨晚你看电视了,对吧?What did you do last night?你昨晚做什么了?用be going to造10个句子:I'm going to watch TV tonight.今晚我打算看电视.Are you going to watch TV tonight,too?今晚你也打算看电视吗?Who is going to watch TV with you tonight?今晚你打算跟谁一起看电视呢?Are your parents going to watch TV with you tonight?今晚你父母打算跟你一起看电视吗?My parents are not going to watch TV with me tonight.今晚我父母不打算跟我看电视.But my sister is going to watch TV with me tonight.可是,我姐姐今晚打算跟我一起看电视.I'm not going to clean the washroom.我可不扫厕所.Who is going to clean the washroom?谁打算扫厕所呢?I was going to clean the washroom but my class teacher asked me to go home.我本来是想打扫厕所的,可我班主任却要我回家.I was going to wash the dishes but my mom wanted me to do my homework.(这句话请你翻译给我看看,好吗?)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用has,have各造五个句子
She has to do her homework by herselfShe has a beutiful pantsHe has a cute dogHe has finished his works
The dog has to across the barrier before it can enjoying tasty food
Do you have a book about chinese culture I have a lovely rat You should have finished it yestetday All of us have to understand his idea first
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
She has a apple.. has就是三单形式 I have ...... You have....就是第一人称
各造五个句子
扫描下载二维码用If造五个句子,在线等
AOI测试0183
If the dream is big enough,the fact doesn't count.
He will come if you invite him.
If I were you, I would never do that.
We'll go even if it rains. I wonder if she is ill.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用五个ABCC的词语,造五个句子
小心翼翼——母亲小心翼翼地起床做饭,心里欣喜地想,让儿子多睡一会,不要惊醒他.兴致勃勃——全班同学早就集合好,兴致勃勃地向野游地进发了.忧心忡忡——听到云南彝良地区发生了大地震,我们不禁忧心忡忡起来.人才济济——中国航天人才济济,踏足月球还不是指日可待?!热气腾腾——饥寒交迫的小孙看着邻居大娘给他端来的一大碗热气腾腾的水饺,禁不住热泪盈眶.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
小心翼翼——母亲小心翼翼地起床做饭,心里欣喜地想,让儿子多睡一会,不要惊醒他。兴致勃勃——全班同学早就集合好,兴致勃勃地向野游地进发了。忧心忡忡——听到云南彝良地区发生了大地震,我们不禁忧心忡忡起来。人才济济——中国航天人才济济,踏足月球还不是指日可待?!...
大名鼎鼎:孔子是个大名鼎鼎的人。 波光粼粼:湖面上波光粼粼。 人才济济:在北京大学中,人才济济,数不胜数。 书声琅琅:校园里书声琅琅。 喜气洋洋:小林家办喜事了,大家都喜气洋洋,祝贺小林。
扫描下载二维码用power造五个句子别太长了.
Who has power?For this matter,I have enough power.(对于这件事我有足够的动力)Linken have power.Teacher have power.I don't have power.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 踩小人的句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信