英音 [ mɑ:z ] ; 美音 [ mɑ:z ] 名词 火星,战神
同义词:,。
Mars was the Roman god of war.
玛尔斯是罗马战神。
To mar or spoil the apdeform.
损毁或毁坏…的面容或外形;使变丑
Such a marriage might mar your career.
这样的婚姻说不定会毁了你的一生。
An opinion poll marred By faulty methodology.
被错误地损害了效果的观点调查
Because of the perturbation, Mars experiences some torque.
因为有微扰,火星就受到一些转矩的作用。
Marred by strident color or excgaudy.
耀眼的,过分鲜艳的被鲜艳的颜色或过多的装饰所破坏;华而不实的
Bruno Mars is my favourite American singer.
布鲁诺·马尔斯是我最喜欢的美国歌手。
And we have music by singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars.
此外,我们还有由歌手,词曲作者和音乐制作人布鲁诺火星。
The favorite land of Mars was, according to Home, the rough, northerly Thrace
据荷马说,底比斯最喜欢去的地方是北部的地势坎坷的色雷斯。
There also she had an oracle, and, as Urania, was worshipped jointly with ares (Mars)
作为乌拉尼亚的阿佛洛狄忒,也有一座神庙,人们对她和阿瑞斯(玛尔斯)一起祭拜。
a small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visi minerals rich in iron cover its surface and are responsible for its characteristic color
(Roman mythology) Roman god of father of Romulus and R counterpart of Greek Ares
1.[I,T](和某人)结婚,嫁,娶
2.[T]为...主持婚礼,操办婚礼
3.[T]把...嫁给,为...娶亲
4.[T](使不同的事物、观点等)相结合,结合在一起
夏至草苦素
a. 多髓的,有力的
2016Mars是什么意思由沪江网提供。热门搜索:
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
托福阅读翻译解析
20:30&&作者:&&来源:
摘要:在考托福的时候,阅读翻译成为了重中之重,托福阅读翻译具体又是怎样的呢,那就请大家跟随小编的脚步来了解一下吧。
在考托福的时候,阅读翻译成为了重中之重。如果一句话或者一段文章我们看不懂,翻译不出来,那我们就已经丢失了一半的希望。那么,托福阅读翻译将能给你带来很大的帮助。而托福阅读翻译具体又是怎样的呢,那就请大家跟随小编的脚步来了解一下吧。
小编也曾咨询过一些考托福的人,他们都说:“在考试过程中许多单词都认识,但翻译出来总是意思不对。”表示不理解其中的原委。很多时候,我们做阅读的时候,很多单词都是认识的,但是翻译的时候总是感觉不顺畅,有些前后不搭调,做题的时候也感到很吃力。其实原因也很好理解的,因为考试的时候很多句子都要我们去联系美国的历史,才能做出正确的翻译,而我们又不太了解美国历史,所以就会出现以上的情况。托福阅读翻译正好抓住了这点,结合美国的历史,同一个句子,在不同的场景,做出不同的翻译。即让我们能做出正确的翻译,又让我们更多的了解了美国的历史。
下面小编就为大家举一些托福阅读翻译的例子。in astronomical units,not perfect ,but tantalizing close .the value for mars is off by ...6or 7percent or so .it's ...but within 10percent of the average distance to mars from the sun .but i kind of have to skip the one
after mars for now .then jupiter's right there at 5-point something ,and then
saturn is about 10 astronomical units from the sun.
汉语意思是:在天文学单位里,没有完全准确,只有更加地接近。火星与太阳之间的距离拉开了6-7%左右,大约...但平均在10%以内.但我恐怕现在不得不略过火星之后的星球。木星离太阳的距离有5个天文单位,而土星距离太阳10个天文单位。托福阅读翻译中还有很多这样的例子,大家阅读后肯定会受益匪浅的。
以上就是小编为大家解析的托福阅读翻译,希望会大家有一些帮助。
温馨小贴士:
 1.咨询电话:(每天 9:00-18:00)
2.上海新东方官网:
托福考试经验分享
相关托福文章
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:n.火星,战神 [军] Medium Artillery Rocket Launcher,中型炮兵火箭发射器
与 mars 相关的例句
1.To mar or spoil the apdeform.损毁或毁坏…的面容或外形;使变丑
2.To mar or spoil the appedisfigure.破坏外观损伤…的外貌或表层;使变丑
3.Such a marriage might mar your career.这样的婚姻说不定会毁了你的一生。
4.His handling of the crisis can make or mar his career.他对这一危机的处理可能决定他事业的成败。
5.Nothing marred the unanimity of the proceedings.议事未受任何阻碍获得一致通过。
1.To mar or spoil the apdeform.损毁或毁坏…的面容或外形;使变丑
2.To mar or spoil the appedisfigure.破坏外观损伤…的外貌或表层;使变丑
3.Such a marriage might mar your career.这样的婚姻说不定会毁了你的一生。
4.His handling of the crisis can make or mar his career.他对这一危机的处理可能决定他事业的成败。
5.Nothing marred the unanimity of the proceedings.议事未受任何阻碍获得一致通过。
6.An opinion poll marred By faulty methodology.被错误地损害了效果的观点调查
7.The opera was marred by an awkward aria.整部歌剧毁在咏叹调部分的不够熟练
共2个名词解释
1.a small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visi minerals rich in iron cover its surface and are responsible for its characteristic color[同] ,
Mars has two satellites
2.(Roman mythology) Roman god of father of Romulus and R counterpart of Greek Ares
1.a small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visi minerals rich in iron cover its surface and are responsible for its characteristic color[同] ,
Mars has two satellites
2.(Roman mythology) Roman god of father of Romulus and R counterpart of Greek Ares
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。Professional Translation Services by Certified Translators
Fast and Accurate Translation on Mars Any language, any time!
More 120+ languages No minimum or rush fees
Accurate ISO, Certified Native translators only
Rapid 200 words/hour/translator, 24/7 service
Saving Transparent price Save up to 16%
McCormick Place, West Chicago We Will Be Available At Booth #241
Mars Translation Services is ISO
certified Translation Company. Mars Translation Services is a trendsetter in the translation industry. Born in 2001, Mars Translation Services has acquired more than 5000 professional expert translators in more than 120 languages. All of our translators are native speakers and have complete command over their respective languages. With Mars Translation Services you can expect timely delivery and quality of work. We believe in perfection and we deliver it to the best of our abilities.
Certified We are an ISO certified company that provides high quality services every times.
Native Linguists Mars Translation only hires native linguists who have prior experience.
CAT Tools We provide our translators with CAT tools to make the process efficient and affordable.
Technical Terms We provide Translation Glossary to our Translators for accurate Technical Term Translations.
Great experience all around. Very good work and service. I would highly recommend them.
Rick Random
I will use Mars Translation in the future and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for language translation services.
The first proofs were the final documents. We had no changes. This is our 2nd time using this vendor and we will use again. Thanks!
Thank you so much (and also to the translators). It’s been such a pleasure working with Mars Translation. I will definitely recommend it to anyone that would require translation services.
Sandi Thouvenin Phillips
Your service was excellent. I had native language speakers review the finished content and they informed me the quality was excellent. I will definitely be using your service in the future.
I worked with marstranslation on multiple projects already and my satisfaction is beyond what was expected. Very quick, efficient and accurate (I am an Interpreter myself). Extremely efficient to meet tight deadlines. I was very impressed. They also offer flexibility with payment and the entire exchange process is designed to meet your needs and get the work done as quick as possible. I was very pleased to work with my contact person, highly professional, Cindy Fu. I RECOMMEND
Ekaterina Chekanova
We are a professional translation services company that puts quality above anything. This is the reason why we only hire experienced translators from all over the world. We are an Online Certified Translation Services Company, whose translations are accurate, localised, high quality and deadline oriented. If you have a need, we have a solution for you.
Instant Quote Mars Translation has 24/7 instant quotes services available for our clients.
Timely Deliver Our translators work according to your schedule to match your deadlines.
Confidentiality Your informa anything you share with us will never be leaked.
Other Services Mars Translation offer DTP, API and more to give a wholesome service.
Need Professional Translation? Mars Translation will help you!
Microsoft .NET .resx
JAVA .strings
GNU GetText .po, .pot
RoR & YAML .yml
Windows 8 .ersw, .resjson
Windows RC .rc
DKLang .dklang .lng
XUL .strings
Google Chrome .json
Flex .properties
Joomla Localization .ini
Work and Growwith Over 2000 language Talents}