如何提高阅读能力理解

阅读理解_百度知道
” I gave been making a note of those who have been absent from our various rehearsals ,as I won’t be a about to come to the show tomorrow , the leader said to the members of the band who ________ “ I have been taking a note of those who have been absent .Then at the end of the last rehearsal.
I see the only one who is the ________ faithful is the drummer :
The leader found it really difficult to get _______ for an important performance, because not _________ the members were present ,because the members of the band were never all present at any one of the rehearsals .” 根据短文内容填空,I thought it was the only right thing to do , stood up and answered . “Well ,and again some of the members were not there .”
The drummer went very red. “ I see that the only man who has been hard-working and faithful enough to be present every time is the drummer.Then the last rehearsal before the show came ,” He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and looked at it .Here it is ,the leader said to all the members of the band who were present .At the end of rehearsal The leader of a band was finding it extremely difficult to prepare for an important performance .” The drummer’s face turned red and answered “ I’m very __________ to say I can’t come to the show tomorrow ,每空一词
提问者采纳
提问者评价
十分感谢~老师讲了 您是全对的~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I see the only one who is the __most______ faithful is the drummer :
The leader found it really difficult to get _preparation______ for an important performance, the leader said to the members of the band who ___attended_____ “ I have been taking a note of those who have been absent .” The drummer’s face turned red and answered “ I’m very ______sorry____ to say I can’t come to the show tomorrow , because not ___all______ the members were present ,每空一词根据短文内容填空.Then at the end of the last rehearsal
preparedallparticipatedmostsorry
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“阅读理解School education is very i...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。Some students think it difficult to learn English well.&&That's because they don't find the right way.&&I&think reading is very important for students.&&The more you read, the better you'll understand.&&Reading is& helpful to listening, speaking and writing.&&&& If you often read English aloud, you'll improve your listening.&&On the other hand, listening a lot can help& you to read better.&&Reading English everywhere when you are free, if you wish.&&You can get a lot of& knowledge when you read.&&Sometimes you need to express your ideas, you can either speak or write.&&&That means you are using what you learned from reading.&&The same as Chinese, the more you read, the&better you can write.&&If you want to remember something, you should read again and again.&&So from now& on, you'd better do more reading.&&It's a good way to learn English well.1.&&Some students think it difficult to learn English well because _____.A.&&they don't work hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&they are afraid of English.&&& C.&&they don't find the right way&&&&&&&&& D.&&they aren't clever2.&&Reading is helpful to _____.A.&&speaking&&&&&&&&& B.&&listening&&&&&&&&C.&&writing&&&&&&&&&&& D.&&A.&&B & C3.&&The writer thinks _____ is a good way to learn English well.A.&&the better you write&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&doing more reading&&& C.&&the more you remember&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&&the more you write
阅读理解。PDAs are very useful. They are like small computers. You can put a lot of information into them. Forexample, you can put in the telephone and e-mail addresses. Many people use PDAs to remember importantdates. Some of these super machines can even send and receive e-mails.&&& PDAs are small and convenient. A few years ago, they were expensive. Now, they are cheap. Manypeople use them at work and at school. People can carry PDAs in their pockets.&&& But, it's important to be careful. These little machines are easy to lose (丢失). People put such importantinformation into their PDAs. It's really terrible to lose them.1. What's the main idea of the passage?[&&&& ]A. PDAs are like small computers.B. You can do many things with a PDA.C. PDAs are cheap.D. Too many people use PDAs.2. The passage does not say a PDA can ______.[&&&& ]A. send e-mailsB. remember informationC. talk to youD. do some things like a computer3. What do we learn about PDAs?[&&&& ]A. Students don't like to use them.B. All of them can send and receive e-mails.C. They are very large.D. They aren't very expensive.4. Losing a PDA is a ______ experience (经历).[&&&& ]A. greatB. fineC. strangeD. bad5. What kind of person would not use a PDA?[&&&& ]A. Someone who hates computers.B. A student.C. A person with a busy time table.D. A business (商) person.
阅读理解。Students in many countries are learning English. Some of these students are small children. Othersare young people. S others by themselves. A few learn English by hearing the languageover the radio, on TV, or in films. One must work hard to learn another language.&&&& Why do all these people want to learn English? It is difficult to answer this question. Many boys and girlslearn English at school because it is one of their subjects. Also, they study their own language and math andEnglish. Some people learn English for their higher studies, because at college or university some of theirbooks are in English. Other people learn English because they want to read newspapers or magazines in English.1. People learn English ______.A. at schoolB. over the radioC. on TVD. in various ways2. Different kinds of people learn English ______.A. together with other subjectsB. for different reasonsC. for their workD. for higher studies in colleges3. From this passage we know that ______.A. we can learn English easilyB. English is very easy to learnC. English is learned by a lot of people in the worldD. English is a useful language but one we can't learn it well4. Which of the following is right?A. We don't need to learn any foreign language.B. We can do well in all our work without English.C. English is the most important subject at schools.D. We should learn English because we need to face the world.英文阅读理解高分技巧训练
原价:¥200
全面认识英文阅读理解上篇
全面认识英文阅读理解下篇
第一大招:抓关键词
第二大招:关注细节
第三大招:纵观全文
第四大招:概括大意
第五大招:推理判断
第六大招:批判思考
第七大招:反向阅读
关注微信赚100金币
网校微信服务平台等级:书童 |
您现在的位置:&>>&&>>&阅读理解
12-1712-1712-0912-0412-0312-0312-0312-0310-2710-19
12-1112-1112-1112-1112-1112-1012-1012-1012-0912-09
<span style="color:#FF<span style="color:#FF<span style="color:#FF<span style="color:#FF06-1906-1806-13
<span style="color:#FF<span style="color:#FF<span style="color:#FF<span style="color:#FF<span style="color:#FF<span style="color:#FF<span style="color:#FF}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读理解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信