Massive chalice estate这游戏真的有人能通关吗

扫描关注游侠网
热门资讯排行
精品手机游戏
热门游戏专题
角色扮演RPG(中文)
动作游戏ACT(中文)
动作游戏ACT(中文)
小游戏在线玩to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 28 Steam Achievements
Title: MASSIVE CHALICE
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Jun, 2015
Buy Massive Chalice
$19.99 USD
Buy MASSIVE CHALICE + Soundtrack
Includes the game and the soundtrack!
$24.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
"A fun strategy game with interesting mechanics and a few neat gimmicks, be wary as another Space Base DF9 could easily happen to it."
Recent updates
This is a small bugfix patch. Thanks to everyone who has been reporting bugs, sending save files as needed and minidumps as requested.
Patch Notes:
Bug Fixes:
Fixed occasional crash when deploying with drunk hero who meets up with a wrinkler that turns their hair grey.
Fixed Issue with Lapse knockback killing a hero with collision damage sometimes teleporting the hero's dead body.
Fixed bug with the crop duster skill. Crop dusting chance now +100% :D
Fixed another &one day at a time& bug from the &Complications& events that could cause the timeline to stop every day, years after the event.
Fixed Trainees sometimes being kicked out of the Keep and becoming eligible for Standard assignment when previewing them on the regent selection screen.
Misc localization translation fixes.
More stuff:
Added &GamepadEnabled& config launch flag. Add &-cfg GamepadEnabled=false& without the quotes to your launch options to disable controller support if it is causing issues.
Patch 1.01 is now live! Thanks to everyone who helped us test it.
List of Fixes
Fixed issue with Wrinkler attacks against blinded, flarrowed, or drunk characters occasionally crashing the game after a loading a tactical battle save game.
Fixed issue with “Complications” story event sometimes causing a crash 15-25 years later if the father became a scholar.
Bulwarks will no longer adjust their shots to hit additional stealthed heroes behind their target. Visible heroes are fair game.
Child Tendencies should cancel out correctly when paired with someone of opposite tendencies.
Fix for a missing pit blocker in the Mangrove Keep map that could allow a Cradle death-spawned seed to be stuck and un-attackable by melee.
Fix for PS4 and XB1 controller rumble timing when used on PC.
Fix rare case where a partner could remarry but then be kicked out of new keep if a new regent was assigned to the old keep.
Game should no longer switch back to mouse mode when using a gamepad and the mouse pointer is left on the window border.
Misc Localization typo/fixes.
Murch’s #9 buff now increases lifespan just once, not repeatedly. They’ll die like the rest of us, now. Yep. Such is life.
Ramcap cabers should no longer be sometimes converted to relics anymore if equipped and a hero is given a relic in Story Events.
“I couldn’t wait to see this century-spanning adventure through to the end”
8/10 –
“A demanding and ingenious twist on turn-based strategy sees Double Fine back at its best”
Recommended –
“...there’s a whole lot filling up this goblet of goodness”
5/5 –
About This Game
MASSIVE CHALICE is a tactical strategy game set on an epic timeline from Double Fine Productions. As the Immortal Ruler of the Nation, you'll take command of its heroes, forge marriages to strengthen your Bloodlines, and battle a mysterious enemy known as the Cadence in a war lasting hundreds of years.
Bloodline Genetics - MASSIVE CHALICE features an innovative Bloodline system that allows the player to marry heroes together to produce children. The Bloodline system uses a randomized genetic code for every hero. Their children can end up with the best (or worst!) gameplay-impacting traits of their parents.
Permadeath - The heroes in MASSIVE CHALICE age over the course of the timeline and eventually pass away. This forces the player to engage in the beauty of permadeath and always juggle an imperfect party of heroes with which to do battle!
Bloodline Relics - If a hero has fought valiantly enough when they inevitably pass away, their weapon has a chance to become a Bloodline Relic. This powerful Relic can be passed down to any character of the same house in order to carry on the legacy of the fallen hero!
Long View Strategy - Because the war lasts 300 years, players need to take a long view of their strategy. Decisions have to be made dozens of years in advance and long-term planning is incredibly important. That 3-year-old toddler is going to grow up to be your most reliable melee fighter sooner than you think!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1.8 GHz dual core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB GeForce 8800, Radeon 3850, or Intel HD 3000 Graphics
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.2 GHz, or AMD Athlon 64 at 2.2 GHz
Graphics: 512 MB GeForce 220, Radeon 4550, Intel HD 4000 Graphics
DirectX: Version 11
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core Duo
Graphics: ATI HD 2600 / NVIDIA 8800GT / Intel HD3000 or better card with at least 256 MB VRAM
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i series processor
Graphics: ATI HD 4670 / Nvidia 285 or better with at least 512 MB VRAM
Minimum:
Processor: 1.8 GHz dual core CPU
Graphics: 256 MB GeForce 8800, Radeon HD 2000, or Intel HD 4000 Graphics
MASSIVE CHALICE, Double Fine Productions and the Double Fine logo are the exclusive trademarks of Double Fine Productions, Inc. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
6.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Massive Chalice combines recent X-Com combat with a hero breeding system. When I first read about it I was really interested and excited, but only after a few hours, I came to the conclusion, that there is no life in this game.Let me explain that a little:The combat: An immersive game cant be shallow. If you played the recent X-Com titles you will have noticed that they watered down the combat compared to the old titles. Massive Chalice has a watered down recent X-Com combat system. It lacks any strategy, if you ask me. There is no flanking, no useful cover system. In the end, you will only care about the swiftest way to wipe away your enemies. And when it comes to wiping out, you will mostly care for the highest damage. I don't feel any synergy between the classes.Home/map screen: While waiting for the fast forward function to pop up any events, the game feels lifeless. Nothing will happen. Your map does not live. You wont see any changes in your nation within a hundred of years. While I do not care for graphic quality, I care for visuals. I do not like to stare at a lifeless map for a huge amount of time. This lifelessness continues:Research/castle: You have the possibility to research new stuff. Weapons, armors, items, whatever. The visuals for that are not appealing. They are mostly symbols and text. Some areas actually show a nice background, which helps your kingdom come alive, but mostly you will look at text and symbols. Spacebase DF-9 had a similar system, which is really not appealing.Levels: The levels are mostly tiny arenas or tunnel-like maps where you have to fight the Cadence. Combined with the shallow combat, this will rapidly feel like heavy repetition. No map is unique, nor interesting. Its always about search and destroy. In some events, you have to defend a castle and protect your breeders. There, you will fight in their castles. Man, those castles feel so dead, I would rather just jump down the castle tower. Everything is grey, lifeless, looks like a maze. Where are those libraries, dining rooms, stables, whatever? May be they are there and I just did not see them, but especially the castle maps do not look appealing. Depressing, to be honest.Death: Permadeath is great. That makes every decision important. But with all those deaths, with all this loss, there should be a place to worship your most important resource. At a certain point, I stopped caring about what color the heroes wear, wether they are male or female, which banner they carry. At a certain point, it was all about stats. They are a resource and that made me feel pretty lonely. No bonding to any fictional character. No caring for any hero. No favorite. I know that this not really avoidable, but there should be a way to truly honor and remember my heroes. Make them come alive for the short duration they will be with you.The Chalice, the voices: The voice acting is pretty good. I like it, but it wears off just too fast. The two talkers start to repeat themselves early and that is counter-immersive. Also: Since they are no persons, but a massive chalice, I felt pretty alone in the game. I could not bond with them, because they had no visuals I could stick to, no interaction. Nothing.In sum, it may sound a little drastic to some, but Massive Chalice was only entertaining for a short duration of time. The rest was depressing. It felt shallow, trivial and lonely so many times in my short duration of game
time. With no avatar, no continuing visible NPCs, no bonding with your brood, no life in the castle on the map, I felt like I entered a world of nothingness. Cold lonely nothingness. With two voices in my head, that kept entertaining each other like a dark circus show, somewhere in a lifeless void. I am sorry, but ~30EUR is way too much money for this game.
I can not recommend buying it.
Was this review helpful?
28.5 hrs on record
More like Massive Disappointment. This feels more like the start of an Early Access game rather than the end of it. Edited for clarification, and typos. It's not this is a bad game per se, so much as there are better games at the same price point.I'll keep this short. I typically play on easy for those of you who actually care. Pro: The Generation concept is neat.Neutral: Apparently, if you make it past Year 150 'Advanced' enemies make the game more fun. This was not my experience, but if you like watching your heroes suffer increasingly horrible odds to placate a giant talking goblet, more power to you.Con: Due to the gameplay, if you don't get the baby train rolling immediately, you lose. Between age, 'traits' (Infertile), and combat, time is a far greater threat than the Cadence could ever hope to be.Con: You can breed, and you can fight. That's it. Despite the simplicity, Double Fine somehow managed to make the combat both incredibly boring and frustrating. Try not to get attached to your people.Con: Startling lack of endgame content. You've seen everything Massive Chalice has to offer by year 150 or so. The enemies have different varitions, there are hybrid classes (which mix/combine class skills and armor appearance).Extra: If you keep sending me comments on why my opinion is wrong and yours is of higher value, please do! I've already learned some battle stratagies and that I am apparently a 'giant ???'. Who knew? Keep it coming. My inbox is lonely.
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
Bought this quite some time ago and patiently waited for the release. Played for 2 hours and honestly can't say i want to launch it ever again. Outright boring and plain the game simply forces you to breed your characters and constantly fight same enemies on same maps in turn based battles. There's barely any strategy involved and the game is shallow beyond any words.Breed, fight, build a building, wait, breed, fight, wait, breed, fight, wait, breed, fight, wait and so on and so forth. Where's the fun in that?The story is barely covered, the characters do not have any backgrounds or personalities and they die like flies anyway. There is no fun to be had here at all. I think the game is either unfinished and rushed just like DF9 or at least has a lot of wasted potential and bad design choices.Maybe they should've focused on building aspect more or maybe they should've focused on characters so each one was unique and interesting. Either way - its boring and no amount of love towards Double Fine and Tim Schafer can fix that. Also -50% in the first 3 weeks since the release is a pretty desperate move. Hopefully Double Fine can recover from DF9 and this game since apparently not enough people buy it.
Was this review helpful?
21.6 hrs on record
A very frustrating game. A full campaign took me a little under 22 hours to finish. There's too much I can complain about, so I've reduced this review to major grievances.Gameplay can get boring real quick. Prepare to fight in the same maps over and over again. With 3 classes (plus 6 breedable hybrids that have minor tweaks) there is not a lot of variety. I wish there was more to do in the game. I wish you could be more proactive in fighting the Cadence, in some way taking the fight to them. Staring at a timeline waiting for the Cadence to attack is a very dull experience. The random events in-between attacks do more harm than good. I constantly lost buildings, heroes, and gained negative traits. Each time the timeline stopped for a random event I dreaded it. There's practically no story, no lore. 300 years of defending against an enemy and I knew nothing about them. I was hoping that the ending would explain or at least give some insight into the Cadence, but of course it didn't. The ending is very short, vague, and feels like a cliffhanger.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
20.8 hrs on record
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used MASSIVE CHALICE on 10 January, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
1st off - you will spend most your time idle staring at the world map watching time go by not doing anything but waiting for an attack or research getting finished. This game works against itself in so many ways.
The parts that could be cool are ruined with only one fight every 10 years and the lack of being able to keep heroes around or leveled up.
It is enterly based on getting good marriages.
However when they added the class mixing it became infinately harder to get (and keep) the classes you'd like to use in combat.
So things seem much more random than I would like for a game about strategic planning and setting up matches for marriage.
Then most the people have bad traits you don't want but guess what your limited number of people means that you get even less of a choice in the type of people you get.
At one point in every game I run out of heroes and have to start over.
This game just doesn't do it for me.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Massive Chalice
MASSIVE CHALICE + Soundtrack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
DoubleFine新游戏Massive Chalice的KickStarter活动开始
b69aba087a0bbe350a3cc1_large.png (497.75 KB, 下载次数: 0)
01:26 上传
RT,刚刚DoubleFine宣布了正在开发的一个新游戏Massive Chalice,并且开展了其KickStarter的支持活动。
Massive Chalice是一个奇幻背景下的战术策略回合制单人游戏。开发者受到XCOM和Fire Emblem的启发,将游戏主要分为两个层次,战术层和策略层。在策略层中,你可以俯览你的王国,安排皇室婚姻,开展技术研究等等。而在战术层中,你将会进入回合制战斗,扮演可自定义的英雄率领士兵小队来保卫你的王国。不过在游戏中你的英雄会成长,老去,直到死亡。另外游戏中还有大量的roguelikes随机生成因素,在每场战斗,每次事件和每张地图中都会体现。
游戏的一些特色
Your story emerges as you defend against attacks, complete quests, and respond to randomized events in your attempt to preserve the kingdom.
Line of sight and fog of war mechanics come into play as your squad explores beautiful dynamic 3D battlefields where danger may lurk behind any corner.
Distinct, customizable heroes learn new melee, ranged, and arcane abilities as they age and gain combat experience.
Arrange marriage alliances to ensure your heroic bloodlines can handle any future combat situation.
Battle alongside your ancestors by equipping your heroes with uniquely powerful Bloodline Relics.
Invest your resources in forging new weapons and armor—and gamble on polluting a bloodline by researching dangerous demonic artifacts.
活动地址,20刀以上获得游戏的Steam激活Key和免DRM版本
1f83f18cd4b89f77bb2437_large.jpg (52.23 KB, 下载次数: 0)
bcce3a4472dee539a56f7a0_large.jpg (17.76 KB, 下载次数: 0)
社区昵称:BloodWing
英雄老去之后子孙再战?
社区昵称:rockpapio
英雄会老甚至死亡去这个设定倒是挺有意思~
而且随机事件多,可玩性目测也会很不错~
没一次游戏都不相同~
社区昵称:zerolisp
好累啊=。。=但是,挺带感的!
社区昵称:V838CutCake
不是冒险游戏,没兴趣了
看了下是做过Iron Brigade的开发者
社区昵称:forever
策略是我的菜,要不要支持一下?
社区昵称:Alicia-無幻
不錯的活動耶~
社区昵称:BaiCaiX
这个组的游戏都很有爱,支持一个
社区昵称:CrusaderEX
支持,但是我不预购。要不得剁手。
社区昵称:丹尼王已转XBOX LIVE和PSN
社区昵称:AlexxSun
回合的那就。。。
社区昵称:Providencet
英雄会老去+随机事件,相当有意思
社区昵称:Frank.EX
没钱了啊。。。。混蛋。。最近打折太多了
社区昵称:Wchen
社区昵称:jmleetw
Phil Fisher 连这 Kickstarter 都要表一下
社区昵称:cnfelling
sbforever 发表于
策略是我的菜,要不要支持一下?
不管是不是你的菜,还是要直接购入,支持一下开发商
发自移动设备 - 你的掌上 SteamCN 社区
社区昵称:?双无唐大有妮
社区昵称:rabbit1988sz
神马活动额 我看看先
社区昵称:(AFK-abroad)$naky
看图片不怎么样嘛。。
社区昵称:happyafanti
本帖最后由 happyafanti 于
14:29 编辑
偶然看到该游戏上线了
预购22.5美金&&属于回合制 很多人反馈很难
DF近些年口碑一般,即便是非常好评的破碎时代还属于未完成状态,且游戏时间和内涵并不如冥界狂想曲,谨慎购买~
偶然看到该游戏上线了
预购22.5美金&&属于回合制 很多人反馈很 ...
我都忘记发过这个帖子了
发自移动设备 - 你的掌上 SteamCN 社区
社区昵称:PinyinEr
这家公司的断裂的时代的坑什么时候填?
本社区基于& 这是一个看脸的游戏!《宏伟圣杯(Massive Chalice)》I ...
查看: 484|回复: 7
(V)◆№ GAME ? № LIFE◆(V)『PC游戏综合区』游侠动漫组【空气】奉仕部部長 ? 雪ノ下 雪乃
UID7430408主题阅读权限100帖子精华0积分20770金钱88543 荣誉353 人气2725 在线时间13488 小时评议12
帖子精华0积分20770金钱88543 荣誉353 人气2725 评议12
转发来源:
【游侠导读】IGN为策略战棋游戏《宏伟圣杯(Massive Chalice)》进行了打分,个了其6.7分的中评,IGN评论这款游戏是个相当看脸的游戏,可能IGN在试玩的时候脸太黑,所以给了个低分吧。
中文名称:宏伟圣杯
英文名称:Massive Chalice
制作公司:Double Fine
发行公司:Double Fine
游戏类型:策略战棋SLG
游戏平台:PC
游戏语言:英文
发售日期:游戏介绍:  本作由《》创作者Brad Muir领衔,将融合回合制策略和中世纪王国经营元素,让玩家跨越几个世代,经营自己的势力。  玩家将扮演不朽的霸王,几百年来一直在保护领土免于恶魔入侵。玩家雇佣的英雄们即使没有死在战场上,最终也会逐渐衰老,被时间带走,只有他们的宝物会在子嗣中流传下去。游戏中最重要的就是把握好让英雄卸甲归田的实际,让他们回去成家生子,为你留下下一代英雄的火种。游戏中的死亡是不可逆的,就像《幽浮》一样,不过真正英雄传承下来的血脉将一直辅佐你完成霸业。
优点:  +进攻战术
  +婚姻系统
  +有创意的敌人缺点:  -太多随机元素
  -不给力的游戏画面
一句话点评:  在《宏伟圣杯》中你即使战斗力爆表也会因为脸黑而被敌人干掉。游戏截图:
总评分:&金钱 + 5&
(V)◆№ GAME ? № LIFE◆(V)『PC游戏综合区』游侠动漫组【空气】奉仕部部長 ? 雪ノ下 雪乃
UID7430408主题阅读权限100帖子精华0积分20770金钱88543 荣誉353 人气2725 在线时间13488 小时评议12
帖子精华0积分20770金钱88543 荣誉353 人气2725 评议12
STEAM上售价19.99美刀
可爱的小花猪
夏磊游侠元勋版主『动作/射击游戏区』侠盗联盟组【组长】永远萌系会员·小花猪·夏磊动作游戏一统江湖.夏磊
UID449654主题阅读权限150帖子精华0积分105809金钱32069 荣誉789 人气16814 在线时间65535 小时评议42
帖子精华0积分105809金钱32069 荣誉789 人气16814 评议42
看介绍像是模拟人生了。
游戏运行库工具:http://www.ali213.net/zhuanti/yxk/
永远的指环王『PC游戏综合区』游侠动漫组【资源】
UID653545主题阅读权限100帖子精华0积分17782金钱29780 荣誉275 人气2205 在线时间21958 小时评议9
帖子精华0积分17782金钱29780 荣誉275 人气2205 评议9
这是争夺圣杯的游戏么
喝酒伤身 不喝伤心至尊江湖工作组【测试】游侠动漫组【活跃】冰战士·阿列克谢·蓝色冲击能天使
UID9467517主题阅读权限100帖子精华0积分4095金钱34501 荣誉84 人气590 在线时间65535 小时评议3
帖子精华0积分4095金钱34501 荣誉84 人气590 评议3
看着确实不错啊
罗喉幻剑·冰璃游侠资深版主游侠动漫组【空气】 游侠光荣游戏工作组【制作】天下无双粉红歌姬·拉克丝·克莱茵
UID8296278主题阅读权限150帖子精华0积分35718金钱33473 荣誉452 人气3677 在线时间13304 小时评议13
帖子精华0积分35718金钱33473 荣誉452 人气3677 评议13
这个圣杯可真是丑啊
天池怪侠冥王杂兵
UID6546026主题阅读权限60帖子精华1积分4358金钱1192 荣誉3 人气894 在线时间3691 小时评议0
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 4358, 距离下一级还需 1642 积分
帖子精华1积分4358金钱1192 荣誉3 人气894 评议0
我还以为是看颜值
虎牢按剑江东惧,青冀横刀河北惶
UID9725471主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1555金钱15190 荣誉4 人气170 在线时间594 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1555, 距离下一级还需 445 积分
帖子精华0积分1555金钱15190 荣誉4 人气170 评议0
画面别具一格,非常有创意
http://g./album/s%3D550%3Bq%3D90%3Bc%3Dxiangce%2C100%2C100/sign=73ccfadb7defd57a837adcbef76099b7f.jpg?referer=820bcfb2f61f3a2903dfe0fee515&x=.jpg
白金会员勋章
用户积分达到6000
发帖数达到10000
荣誉达到150
版主评议达到4,勤于处理版务
游侠元勋版主
任职满72个月
元老版主勋章
任职满36个月
任职满12个月
资深版主勋章
任职满24个月