求解植物大战僵尸木瓜冰冻5年2国际破解版登陆时出现Please tell us your age时,输入什么都是AGE的解法?

2014年中考英语阅读原创题专项训练
- 南昌创意专修学校
,A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。
Blue/white Persian male cat called Lizie
18 months old, friendly nature
Any info about Lizie
$500 for reward
Phone Peter 555-4140 evenings
&&&)1. Who lost a cat?
&&& A. Lizie &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Peter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. John&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Andrew
&&&)2. If you want a house for your family, you can &&&&&&&______.
&&& A. phone 555-4140&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. e-mail &&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. call 555-4863
&&&)3. How much can the two girls save if they don&t rent two single rooms?
&&& A. $35 a week&&&&&&& B. $95 a month&&&&& C. $180 a month&&& D. $280 a month
&&"Most classes have written an article as the self-introduction," said Xiao, 14. "We have written a poem ( &
& "Our class may be not the one with the best school grade but it must be the most creative one," said Xiao. "I feel lucky to study in such a class!"
& ) 4. According to the passage, Junior 3 students always do the following except &&&&&&&&to&&&&&&&
&& A. buy CDs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. make lucky stars
&& C. swap photos&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. write goodbye messages
& ) 5. What does the word &unfold& in Paragraph6 mean in Chinese?
&& A. &&&&&&&&&&&& B. &&&&&&&&& C. && &&&&&&&& D.
& ) 6. We can learn from the text that students from &&&&&&&cities introduced their ways on how to celebrate their school years.
&& A. 3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 5. &&&&&&&&&&&& D. 6.&&&&&&&&&&&
& ) 7. Which is the best title for this passage?
A. Take the Senior High School Entrance Exam& B. Goodbye Messages
C. Big Events of the Class&s History&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Celebrate the Middle School Years
A&&&&&&&B. Strong.&&&&&&&& C. traditional &&&&&&&D. hands-free
&&AB& &CD &&A&&B &&C &&D (& ) 11& &A
&&C &&&&& D
In America, a middle school teacher named Julia Austin is noticing a new mistake in her students& homework. They still make mistakes like &ain&t&, &b4&, &ur&, &2&and &wata& in their compositions. These words are part of the teens& everyday lives but they aren&t right English.
These instant(They are used in e-mails and in cell phone messages, so most teens are used to using this kind of language. The words have become so common in the children&s lives that children use these words in their schoolwork too.
Fourteen-year-old Bransi, one of Austin&s students, uses &wit, da and dat& to take the place of &with, the and that& in her homework. &I write like that in the rough draft(&&
Some professors, like David Warlick, are happy to see more and more people using instant messages. &Teachers should encourage their students to invent a new language for communicating in a high-tech world,& said Warlick.
Larry Beason, a college teacher, said, &Most middle school students try not to use this kind of language after entering universities. They think that writing in that way is not good for the society.&
& ) 12. According to the passage, most students think that instant messages should not be used in &&&&&&.
&& A. universities&&&&&&&& B. schools&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. e-mails&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. rough drafts
& ) 13. Austin&s students use instant messages in their homework because &&&&&&&.
&& A. they don&t know they are mistakes&&&&&&&&&&& B. they are familiar with them
&& C. they are easier to spell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. they like them
& ) 14. The passage tells us that some professors consider instant massages as &&&&&&&.
&& A. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bad &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a new mistake&&&
D. a new language
& ) 15. &They& in Paragraph 2 refers to ___________.
A. the students& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the instant messages&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. children&s lives
16.______E_______. A lot of students bring their own lunches to school. Their mothers might make them sandwiches or leftovers from last night&s dinner.
&& But not me! I couldn&t wait for the school&s hot lunch. At the beginning of each month a calendar was handed out. On it was the hot lunch schedule for that month. 17._______C_______. Chicken fingers, Mexican casserole (18._______G_______. For only $1.35, which is very cheap, you would get a tray (20._______B________. For me it was the best part of my day!
I don&t know what I needed to do
In school, lunch was more than a time to eat
I used to circle the days I was excited for
I don&t have to depend on (
Many students don&t share my love
I always got chocolate milk
I loved waiting in line and talking with my friends
,A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。
&&&&&& If you cannot hear, push L (loud) to make it louder.
&&&&&& If it is too loud, push S (soft) to make it quieter.
& )1. Pushing the button in and up can &&&&&&&&&&___.
& A. finish talking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lock the button
& C. make a shorter conversation&&&&&&&&& && D. turn the walkie-talkie off
& )2. The L button is used to &&&&&&&______.
& A. make the walkie-talkie louder&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. make the walkie-talkie softer
& C. turn the walkie-talkie off&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& D. help you hear what your friend says
& )3. The writer wrote this text to &&&&&&_______.
& A. tell the reader how something is used
& B. show the reader how to draw something
& C. teach the reader how to make something
& D. tell the reader how to go camping
Week by week her list grew: I I wasn& I I was too proud and so on. I tried to bear all these things as long as I could. At last, I became very angry. I ran to my father with tears in my eyes.
& )4. What did the father do after he heard his daughter&s complaint?&&&&&
& )5. The underlined sentence & week by week her list grew& means & ______________&.&&&&
& )6. Why did her father listen to her quietly?&&&&
& )7. Which do you think would be the best title for this passage?&
&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. My &Enemy&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The Best Advice I&ve Ever Had
&&&)8. Who made the questionnaire?&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. Students coming from a school in Beijing.&
middle-aged and elderly people.
&&&)9. About the shopping bags, we know &&&&&&_________.
A. people were all satisfied with the shopping bags
B. shopping bags with cartoon characters were popular with people
C. any one could get a free bag on June 5
D. people also care about the quality and the design of the shopping bag
&&&)10. What does &shopping& in Paragraph 6 refer to?
A. The things they bought.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The shopping bags they bought.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Cards
&&&)11. We can infer from the passage that &&&&&____________.
A. people were not interested in the free bags
&&&B. more than 2 yuan is not a reasonable price for a shopping bag
&&&C. it&s easy to make a shopping bag by oneself
&&&D. young people cared more about the prices the shopping bag &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Next Sonu and his mother met a man and a little girl. The girl was hungry, so Sonu gave her his bread. &Here, take this drum,& said the man. &Someone gave it to my daughter, but she doesn&t need it.&
&&& A. In markets. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&B. Beside rivers.
&&& C. In gardens.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. In different countries.
&&&)_______.
&&& A. Sonu would not have started a fire
&&& B. Sonu would not have got a drum
&&& C. Sonu would not have met a woman
&&& D. Sonu would not have wished for a drum
&&&)_______.
&&& A. Lucky&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hungry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. terrified&&&&&&&&& D. magic
&&& A. Both Sonu and Mia have what they like.
&&& B. Both Sonu and Mia lose what they like.
&&& C. Both Sonu and Mia help friends.
&&& D. Both Sonu and Mia play with mothers.
、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。
( &C &)1. How much does the customer receive?&&&&
A. & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
& B& )2. What does &2& here mean?&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. 2 pounds.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 2 goods.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 2 shops.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 2 days
& D& )3. The underlined word &refund& means&&& .&&&&&&&
A. take back&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. turn over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. find out &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. give back
& A& )4. Which of the following statements is wrong?&&&&&
A. This ad is for shoppers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. This is a receipt for a customer.
C. &ELC& is a store.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The Grafton Centre is a shopping centre.&&&
1. Full Time Secretary Position (
2. Part & time Job: We require three part-time shop assistants to work during the evening. No experience required, applicants should be between 18 and 26 years old. Call
for more information.
3. Computer Trained Secretaries: Do you have experience working with computers? Would you like a full time position working in an exciting new company? If you want to know more about us, call at .
4. Teaching Assistants Needed: Hania&s Playschool needs 2 young teaching assistants to help with classes from 9 am to 3 pm. Applicants should have references. For more information please visit
5. Weekend Work Available: We are looking for retired (
6. University Positions Open: The University of Bristol is looking for 4 teaching assistants to help with homework correction. Applicants should have a degree in one of the following: Political Science, English, Economics or History. Please call the University of Bristol for more information.
& ) 5. Which position is most suitable for a 60-year-old man?&
& A. Part-time shop assistant.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& B. Teaching assistant in Hania's Play school.
& C. Weekend work in Rubber last Group Ltd.
& D. Teaching assistant in the University of Bristol.
& ) 6. If you are good at typing and just graduated from university (History degree), which jobs can you apply for?
& A. Job 1, 2 and 5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. Job 3, 4 and 6.
& B. Job 4, 5 and 6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. Job 1, 3 and 6.
&) 7. How can you get more information if you are interested in the position of a teaching assistant to help with homework correction?
A. In person.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. By telephone.&&&&&&&&&& C. By internet.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. By letter.&
& )8. What kind of sport is &Kayak&?
&&&&&&&& B. Swimming.&&&&&&&& C. Jumping.&&&&&&&&&&& D. Running.
& )9. What can we know about the passage?
& )10. The two Mongolia athletes__________________.
(& )11. The writer wants to make the readers ___________.
&&&&&&&& B. surprised&&&&&&&&& &C. annoyed&&&&&&&&&& D. bored
service had been blocking each other since early this month. The dispute finally came to an end on Monday morning, with both sides saying "we're sorry".
apology letter titled "We Are Always With You." The makers of the anti-virus software also put out a letter saying they were sorry, and emphasized that the two applications can now be used at the same time.
clash began in September, when Qihoo 360 developed an anti-virus plug-in for QQ.
services to all customers.
& )12.Which of the following words from the text has the same meaning as the underlined word & dispute& ?
&&&&&&&&&& B. side&&&&&&&&&& C. service&&&&&&&&&& D. apology
& )13. Which of the following statements is true?
& )14. From the passage we can learn that__________.
B. both QQ and Qihoo 360 are Intertnet messager companies
& )15. What&s the best title of the passage?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B. Internet Users
&&&&&&&&&& D. Both QQ and Qihoo 360 apologize
Q: I'll be studying nine subjects. 16.__________________________& Hu Ziwei, &&&&&&
A: Relax. The nine subjects are timetabled (&
Q: High school means more homework. 17.__________________________I'm afraid I might &&
A: It all depends on how much you care about your looks. I care a lot so I take my three PE
A: That's just what the rest of your classmates will be thinking! Work hard and you'll go on to &
、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。
& )1. How many matches were held in the UK according to the chart?
A. 6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 4.
& )2. How did the England football team perform?
A. Unsatisfying.&&&&& B. Satisfying.&&&&& C. Too bad.&&&&&&&&&& D. Excellent.
& )3. How many matches ended in a draw?
A. 4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.1.
Your teacher says to begin. You pick up your pencil, ready to answer the first question. Seconds later, you nervously look at the paper of the boy next to you, and start to copy his answers.
All students are familiar with this type of situation (
I saw almost the same thing happen recently in my English class. Once the tests were passed out, six or seven students read cheat sheets (
Maybe students feel the need to cheat because of pressure from parents, teachers, and even peers (
You&ve probably heard teachers say, &I want to see your own work, not that of the person next to you& a million times, but it&s true. Your intelligence cannot be measured (
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&By Heather Pollock
& ) 4. The phrase &this type of situation& in Paragraph 3 refers to &___________&.
&& A. taking part in exams &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cheating in class
&& C. correcting the mistakes&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. waiting for the test
& ) 5. Heather Pollock once cheated in __________.&&&&&&&
&& A. a math exam &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an English exam
&& C. a physics exam&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a history exam
& ) 6. Which of the following ways students use to cheat in class isn&t mentioned in the text?
&& A. Sending short messages.&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Reading cheat sheets.
&& C. Writing the answers on the hand.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. Looking at other student&s paper.
& ) 7. What&s the main idea of the text?
&&&&&&&&& B. Cheating will only hurt yourself.
&&&&&&&&&&& & D. Copying answers is so important in exams.
it said that they liked the idea of recognizing(
& &AB&&CD &&AB& &C&D
A. Eyes can get dirty.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Eyes are different.
C. Some eyes are the same.&&&& &&&&&&&&&D. It's not always correct
&&A&B&&CD&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Chongqing Bashu High School At Bashu, they offer a self-defense course & just for girls. Participants ( Pottery (
Couplets ( but Chinese culture lovers at the Jiangning school are trying to revive (
Beijing National Day School Equestrians (&&&&
& &)12. Which of the following words have the opposite meaning to &electives&?
A. required courses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. copies&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. projects
& &)13. ____________ is a required course.
A. Self- defense skills&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Pottery
C. English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Horse riding
& )14. Which sentence would best be added to give supporting details for the underlined sentence?
B. Students know more and more about couplets.
C. They try to find out why the form is disappearing.
D. On the elective, teenagers study old couplets and try to rhyme (
& &)15. If you are interested in Chinese culture, you can take the elective in ___________.
A. Chongqing Bashu High School
B. The Jiangning Campus of the High School Affiliated to Nanjing Normal University
C. Beijing National Day School
&& On April 8, a report came out on the lives of high school students in China, Japan, South Korea and the US. 16.______________C_____________&&
Japanese students fall asleep in class most often.17.______________D_____________&
&& Who is the most distracted ( 19.______________F_______________ but also the most distracted: 64.2% said they chat w 46.9% said they and 38.9% said they send e-mails or read unrelated ( &
In their spare time, most Chinese students study or surf the Internet. 20._____________B_______________ Most Japanese students do physical exercises. Most Korean students watch TV.
、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。
Help Wanted
& ) 1. If you have $ 110, you can ________.
rent a room for single or buy a color TV
a girl in Xinyang, Henan last month
、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。
body armor
Ruppy can give off red light all the time
&&&& &How often are the Olympic Games held?&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Four years.
A. Every&&&&&&& &&& B. Each&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. In &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&D. For
&&&&&& ince 2000, Nanchang has become a new city. Everything &&&&&&&.
A. is changed&&&&&&&& B. was changed&&&&&&&&&&&& C. has changed&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had changed
&&&& &It&s a secret between us. Don&t tell anybody.
&&&&&&Sure, &&&&&&&&&.
A. I do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I don&t &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I won&t
&&&& &We spent all our money because we stayed at the most expensive hotel in town.
&&&& &Why didn&t you stay at &&&&&&&&&&&one?
A. a cheap&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a cheaper&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the cheap&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the cheaper
&&&& &Susan, why are you still here? They are all ready to start.
&&&& &I&m sorry, but I &&&&&&&&&&&when to meet.&&&&
A. don&t tell&&&&&&&&&&& B. didn&t tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. haven&t told&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wasn&t told
&&&& &John, someone in your class phoned you this morning.
&&&& &Oh, who was &&&&&&&&?
A. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. she &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
&&&& &I&m leaving home this afternoon.
&&&& &Really? Why so &&&&&&&&?
A. fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. soon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. quickly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. early
&&&& &I&d like to borrow a book. Its name is &Chicken, Run&.
&&&& &Let me find it on the computer. Here it is. It &&&&&&&&&&Kate has got it.
A. says&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is said&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. has said&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was said
&&&&&&&&& &&& B. best&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the better&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. very well
&&&& &Are you going to Beijing by plane?
&&&& &It&s fast, but expensive. So I am not sure. I &&&&&take a train.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. must &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will
&&&& &I knocked into a tree when I went to the railway station for my friend.
&&&& &I suppose you &&&&&&&&&too fast.&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are driving&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. drove&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. were driving
&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&the socks, Jim. You shouldn&t throw them everywhere.
&&&& &OK, Mom.
&&&&&&&&& B. Take off &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Try on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Put away
&&&& &What should I do, doctor?
&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&healthy, you should take more exercise.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Keeping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. To keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Having kept
&&&& &Whom would you like to be your assistant, Jack or David?
&&&& &If I have to choose, David would be &&&&&&&&&choice.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the best
&&&& &Have you found the information about famous people &&&&&&&&&you can use for the report ?
&Not yet. I&ll search some on the Internet.
A. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. who&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whom
&&&& &We have to leave as soon as possible.
&&&& &&&&&&&&? It&s a quarter past seven. We have nearly an hour to get to the train station.
A. Have we &&&&&&&&&& B. Did we&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. Should we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Do we
&&&& &Britain is a good place to live in.
&&&& &Yes, but many people &&&&&&&_ the food and weather there.
A. care about &&&&&&&& B. complain about&&& C. are proud of &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D. speak highly of
&&&& &Linda &&&&&&__ good in that old skirt, doesn&t she?
&&&& &I still wish she&d get a new one.
A. seems&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. feels&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. looks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. gets
&&&& &Susan might phone later this evening.
&&&& &But I don&t think she &&&&&&.
A. will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. does&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. might&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. would
&&&& &Will the Greens go to Hawaii for holidays?
&&&& &Yes, &&&&&&&&&they have been there many times.
A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. though
&&&&&& &&&& _ pop songs very well, but he hasn&t had time to practise since he became
headmaster of the school.
A. sang &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sings&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. is singing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has sung
&&&& &I hear you&re moving to a new house next week.
&&&& &Yes. My neighbour &&&&&&&&the piano at night and I can&t sleep well.
A. is playing&&&&&&&&&& B. plays&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. played&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has played
&&&& &Excuse me, Mr King. You&d better not smoke here. Look at the sign!
&&&& &Sorry. I &&&&&&&_ it.
A. don&t see&&&&&&&&&&& B. didn&t see&&&&&&&&& && C hadn&t seen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. won&t see
&&&&&&__ in half an hour.
A. leaves&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. would leave&&&&&& && C. is leaving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has left
&&&& &When are you leaving?
&&&& &My plane &&&&&___ at 10:15.
A. took off &&&&&&&&&&& B. is taken off &&&&& &&&C. will take off &&&&&&&&&&&& D. takes off
&&&&____ $15.
A. another &&&&&&&&&&&& B. other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. each
&&&& &Why did you plant so many trees?
&&&& &&&&&&____ the environment.
A. Improve&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Improved&&&&&&&&& && C. Improving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. To improve
&&&& &What are you talking about?
&&&& &The machine &&&&&&&&__ by Uncle Wang.
A. is made &&&&&&&&&&&& B. made&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. was made&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has been made
-------& &&&&&&__.
A. Watch TV too much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To watch TV too much
C. Watching TV too much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Watched TV too much
&&&& &Why don&t you have some money with you?
&&&& &I&ve &&&&&&&___ my purse at home.
A. lost &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. forgot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. missed
&&&& &Who&s knocking at the door?
&&&& &It &&&&&&__ be Mary. She said she would come to return my book.
A. must &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. may
&&&& &I want to buy a shirt for my husband. Would you show me &&&&&&___?
&&&& &Yes, what size does he wear?
A. it &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. something&&&&&&&& &&& C. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. anything
&&&& &I&m going to the food shop.
&&&& &&&&&&&____ you're there, can you get me some hot dogs?
A. Because &&&&&&&&&&& B. While&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. If&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Since
&&&& &Hi, Tony. How did your experiment &&&&&&___ yesterday?
&&&& &Well, it wasn&t as easy as I had thought. I have to continue doing it tonight.
A. do&&&&&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. became&&&&&&&&&& D. go
&&&& &You &&&&&____ come to see us when you are in Beijing again.
&&&& &Yes. I will.
A. will&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. would&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. have to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. must
&&&& &Be careful when you cross the street.
&&&& &Yes, I &&&&&&____.
A. will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. do &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. am
&&&& &Where did you go for your holiday, Hangzhou or Hainan?
&&&& &We went to &&&&&&&_. A week in Hangzhou and a week in Hainan.
A. both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. neither&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all
&&&&&&&__ Jim, but I decided to write him a letter instead.
A. phoned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have phoned&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. had phoned& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. was going to phone
&&&& &Are you a League member?
&&&& &No. But I want &&&&&____.
A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. to do &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to have&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. to be&&
Do you want to go to Beijing?&&& Have you been to Beijing?
&&&& &I think it&s going to be a big problem.
&&&& &Yes, it could be.
&&&& &I wonder &&&&&&&__ we can do about it.
A. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
&&&& &Why are you so late? The train is leaving.
&&&& &I&m so sorry. I &&&&&&___ the ticket.
A. an looking for &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. was looking for&&&&&&&&
C. have looked for&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had looked for
&&&& &Oh. I&m so hungry!
&&&& &Don&t worry. &&&&&&&&_ sure to be a restaurant nearby.
A. There&s &&&&&&&&&&&& B. I&m&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. It&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. You&re
&&&& &Could I call you by your first name?
&&&& &Yes, you &&&&&&___ .
A. will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. might
&&&& &I&d like a pen which &&&&&___ well.
&&&& &Will this one &&&&&&___ ?
A. writes, do &&&&&&&& B. writes. work&&&&& &&& C. is written, do&&&&&&&&&&& D. is written, work
&&&& &Have you heard the news about Mary and her father?
&&&& &No. Tell me what &&&&&&____ .
A. it is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. she is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C. he is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. they are
&&&& &How soon will the museum be open?
&&&& &&&&&&&&&.
A. On time &&&&&&&&&&& B.Very quickly&&&&&& &&& C. Not until six&&&&&&&&&&&& D. At six
&&&& &When did you post the letter to Linda?
&&&& &Yesterday morning. She &&&&&&___ get it tomorrow, I am sure.
A. would&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. could&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. might
&&&&&&&____we run.
A. if &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. even&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. even though&&&&
&&&&&&___ them where they are.
A. Put &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Leave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. Collect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. Let
&&&& &May I borrow your bicycle for about an hour?
&&&& &I &&&&&_ I could help, but Bruce is using it. And he won&t be back until this evening.
A. think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hope&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. am sure&&&&&&& &&& &&&&&& D. wish
A. Examing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Examined&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Having been examined
&&&& &Your coffee smells great!
&&&&&&It&s from Mexico. Would you like& &&&&&&?
A. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. this&&&&&
&&&& &See __________ light in the sky?
&&&&&&Yeah, it&s moving fast. It must be __________ plane.
A. a, the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the, x&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the, a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. x, a&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&Your sister won&t like your travel plan, you know.&&&&
&-&&&& &__________? I don&t care about what she thinks!
A. Pardon &&&&&&&&B. So what&&&&&
&&&&C. Can I help you&&& && D. What&s the matter&&&&&
&&&& &When do we need to pay the balance?
&&&&&-- &_________September 30.
A. In&&&&&&&& &&&& &B. By&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. During&&&&&&&&& &&& D. Within&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&Will you make a trip to Lushan Mountain for the weekend with your classmates?
&&&& &No, &&&&&&&&&&&home reading
&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D
&&&&&&You lent me some money a few months ago
&&&&&&&&&&&? I don&t remember lending you some money
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D
&&& A. coming&&&&&&& B. came&&&&&&&& && C. comes&&&&&&& &&&&&D. come&&&&&&
&& &&What do you enjoy most ________ in the summer holiday?
&&&&&&Playing table tennis.
& A. killing time&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to kill time&&&
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to spend the time
& A. exactly&&&&&&&& &B. hardly&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. eventually&&&&&& &&& D. really&&&&
& A. which&&&&&&&& &&B. of which&&&& &&&C. with which&&&&&&&
D. for which
&&& A. what&&&&&&&&& &B. who&&&&&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&& & D. where&&&&&&&
&&& A. given&&&&&&&&& B. fixed&&&&&&&&&&& C. made&&&&&&&&&& && D. set&&&&&
&&&& &I don&t think Tom will win the election. His chances are slim.&&&&&&&&
________. Anyway, whoever laughs last laughs best.
&&& A. Yes, it will. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Of course not.&& &&&&
C. What a pity&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It&s hard to say.
&Unluckily, when I dropped in, Dr. Smith _________, so we only had time for a few words.
& A. just left &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was just leaving
C. has just left &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had just left
&A. of which&&&&&&& B. which&&&& &&&&&&&& C. for which&&& &&&&&&&&& D. where
&A. any&&&& &&&&&&& B. other &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. all other&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. any other
n&t come to the party. I had an accident that day.
------- __________.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. That&s all right
C. Don&t worry about it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I&m sorry to hear that
-------Not at all.
&&&&&&&&&&&& B. my&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mine
--------Sorry, I ________ my experiment in the lab.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was visiting, did&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. visited have been doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was visiting, had been doing
A. too&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. very&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. much
------- Yes. Surprisingly cold _________ May.
A. in&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. during
-------It _________ be, but I must check it.& Oh, yes, it is. The map shows it&s not far from here. You_________ get there in 30 minutes.
A. must&&&&&&& B. should&&&&&&& C. can&&&& &&D. may
&&&&&&&&you can meet us there later.
A. and &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. then
------- Nancy is not coming to the party tonight.
&&&&&&me she&d love to.
A. tells&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B. told&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. had told&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. is telling
&&&&&&&more information about the trip, you can go to
A. Find &&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. Finding&&&&&&& &&&& C. To find&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. Found
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. didn&t&&&&&&&&& &&&& C. doesn&t&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. wouldn&t
------ Oh, I ___________ take a bus but it is snowing today.
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. never&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C. sometimes&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. usually
&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&B. have told&&&&& &&&& C. will tell&&& &&&& &&&&&D. was told
------ I&m not sure. Maybe a reporter.
&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. what&&&& &&&& &&&&C. where&&&&&& &&&& &&&&&D. how
&&&&&&the dark?
A. used to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. afraid of&&&&&&&&&&& C. interested in&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. good with
------ I agree. I&ll never forget &&&&&&&her dance for the first time.
A. seeing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to see &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. seen
------ I &&&&&. But the doctor said there was nothing serious.
A. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was
------ I know, but it looks like a real one. It&s just &&&&&.
A. small&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. very small&&&&&&&& C. smaller&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. smallest
------ So we should try _______ to look after it.
A. hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. harder&&&&& &&& C. hardest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hardly
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was caught&&&&& C. has caught&&&&&& && D. had caught
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. arrived&&&&&&&& C. are arriving&&&& && D. will arrive
&&&&&&&you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. am calling &&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. was calling&&&&& &&& D. have called
&&&&&&&at it.
A. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. best&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the best
& Oh, no. We are back home. We &&&&&&&a really good journey.&
A. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. are having&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will have
&&&&&&&I promised to take you to dinner, but I won&t finish working until ten o&clock.
A. that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. why
发布时间:来源方式:原创2014年中考英语阅读原创题专项训练 名师高中推荐
名师初中推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 僵尸肉 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信