legendaryheroes怎么大型游戏玩不起起

Legendary Heroes on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Legendary Heroes by Monstro Games, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Legendary Heroes
By Monstro Games
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Every War has its Heroes …Some Heroes become Legends.The greatest battle of all time has begun. Heroes from all universes are invited to show their power and prove which is the best team!Gameplay video:http://youtu.be/ipBUWXjUQ48* ACTION REAL-TIME STRATEGYFor the first time on the iPhone and iPad, experience an Action Real-Time Strategy(Action RTS) game.* INTENSE ACTION AND TOUCH CONTROLSQuick and intense matches with touch controls tailored for iOS.* HEROES WITH UNIQUE SPECIAL POWERS4 unique special abilities per character.* TEAM BASEDControl 3 heroes in the same match.* GAME CENTERAchievements and Leaderboards have been added for various accomplishments.* KEEP PROGRESS ACROSS MATCHESKeep the leveling progress of each Hero across matches and develop as many of them as you want.* HOURS OF GAME PLAY IN CAMPAIGN MODEThirty maps providing unique challenges for all players - beginners or veterans.* BOOST YOUR TEAM WITH POWER UPSUse power ups to improve your characters, make them faster, stronger or tougher.* PLAY FOR FREE!***************************************************Rate Legendary Heroes 5 stars in the App Store, so we can continue adding new heroes and features for you!***************************************************FOLLOW USWebsite: http://bit.ly/legendary-site Facebook: http://bit.ly/legendary-facebookTwitter: http://bit.ly/legendary-twitterYouTube: /LegendaryHeroesGameFor support, please contact:legendary@maya.imRequirements: Compatible with iPhone 4/4S/5, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad 2 or better.
What's New in Version 1.9.9
Fixes for iPhone 6
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Crashes on loading
This game will not load and crashes soon as you open the app. I have downloaded three times to double check if it was my phone which is an iPhone 6 or the game itself. Turns out it's the game please fix I would love to enjoy a new moba
Game Crashes immediately
When ever I start the game from my iPhone 4 (Currently running IOS 7.0.1) The game crashes after the Power by Unity screen comes up. Please fix since I'm kinda excited for this recent update! -THXMayorZane
Update Crash
I love this game but I can't even play it anymore. I just updated it and now it won't even open.
Crashes every single time I open it. Please fix and I will change the rating.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.9.9Size: 89.3 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Monstro Desenvolvimento de Software e Tecnologia Movel Ltda. Me.Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&12 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&2689 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
300 crystals pack$4.99Unlock all heroes + 300 crystals bonus$19.99575 crystals pack$8.991,300 crystals pack$19.9910,000 gold pack$4.99Unlock Pill Bug + 100 crystals bonus$4.99Remove Ads$0.99Healer's Kit$1.99Attacker's Pack$3.99Leader's Regalia$4.99
More by Monstro Games
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.英雄传说LegendaryHeroes数据包下载后怎么用?
英雄传说LegendaryHeroes数据包下载后怎么用?
这个游戏数据包就只有一个文件,放到储存卡如下路径下即可sdcard/Android/data/im.maya.legendaryheroes/files/gameDate.apk
相关知识等待您来回答
手机领域专家
当前分类官方群讨论、解答、交流电脑数码相关的疑难问题
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号Legendary Heroes下载
Legendary Heroes英雄传说 1.7.0 Android
Tell your friends
Legendary Heroes is full compatible with:
Android 2.1
Android 2.2
Android 2.3
Android 3.0
Android 3.1
Android 3.2
Android 3.3
Android 4.0
Legendary Heroes
Android 2.1
Android 2.2
Android 2.3
Android 3.0
Android 3.1
Android 3.2
Android 3.3
Android 4.0
Available languages
Legendary Heroes的版本
Legendary Heroes的所有版本
Android 2.1
Android 2.2
Android 2.3
Android 3.0
Android 3.1
Android 3.2
Android 3.3
Android 4.0
您知道一个新的版本?
让你的英雄为你守城吧!
Legendary Heroes 英雄传说是一款来自巴西的非RPG游戏,寄超赞的画面和强大的可玩性于一生,绝对不会让喜欢魔兽争霸 dota 的你失望,赶快加入战争,选出自己最得意的英雄来为你守卫城堡吧。
在Legendary Heroes 英雄传说游戏里面,充满了一群有超能力的人物角色,而你则需要他们来为你杀敌,守护城堡。如果你想要获胜,那就要好好做一个指挥官,来运用你的英雄的能力了。
帮助你的英雄建立一支部队,也是你的工作,当然也是能否胜利守城,战胜敌人的要点之一。说实话,这一类游戏非常需要头脑去思考去安排,小编自认不是个强手,Legendary Heroes 英雄传说,手机版Dota你能否继续Handle?
由于技术原因,点击“免费下载”进入Google Play商店下载及安装您的正版游戏。
可玩性很强
你认为Legendary Heroes怎么样?
在下一步,您可以分享您的评论
提交您的评论
Legendary Heroes
Top Downloads: 策略经营
Softonic - 最佳下载
塔防游戏、城市建设、模拟对战三合一
Softonic - 最佳下载
塔防游戏、城市建设、模拟对战三合一
全部有关Legendary Heroes
Legendary Heroes的相关软件
塔防游戏、城市建设、模拟对战三合一
回到战火纷飞的第二次世界大战年代
Softonic推荐
创建你自己的冰天雪地帝国
补充Legendary Heroes
我们不知道还能为Legendary Heroes补充什么 你知道吗legendaryheroes吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧排名:
本吧签到人数:1可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:23贴子:
Legendary Heroes 英雄在此集结
11个主播正在直播单机游戏
直播英雄联盟lyingman41
直播单机游戏【QingYi】东皇太一
直播单机游戏【TheGodfather】教父
一楼喂度娘
化身屠苏入魔?还是附体晴雪拯救,抑或选择襄铃报恩?
这游戏第33关如何通过?
rt 有人知道么?
不发邮箱不私聊,知道的请闭嘴 不要断人财路那样不好
1.名字太大众化,贴吧早就被占了,搜索也搜不到 2.游戏有点问题,对部分机型不适用,安装麻烦,各种奇葩问题 3.游戏有很多瑕疵,比如锁屏以后自动退出
New in version 1.8.5 : - Fix to game icon issue on version 1.8.4 - Pocket Change enabled! - TRY heroes before you buy! - included support fo
* 版本更新日期:日 * 版本包含数据包:是 * 版本大小:57.88 MB New in version 1.8.7: - Added support for Nexus 7 and other tablet
* 游戏详情请链接至 /p/ * 游戏下载请关注二楼
使用Google 帐号进行同时多人在线竞技 视频来自:搜狐视频
通过包解析获得的Riptide GP二代版本信息:- applicationLabel [Riptide GP2] - packageName[com.vectorunit.red] - sdkVersion[9] - targetSdkVersi
New in version 1.8.6: - Added support for Nexus 7 and other tablets - Pocket Change enabled! - TRY heroes before you buy! - included suppor
既然被人召唤回来,那就发个帖纪念一下吧——新人考试求眼熟求罩罩
新手,汉化版闪退,只能玩英文版,但不会翻译,只能玩教程。书解第二个带锁的代表什么意思,第三个是不是教程?
终于出中文版了
/game/8218.html 安装之后进入游戏点cancel然后startgame即可玩
问个问题,求一下red storm和sand queen技能介绍,有木有人解开他们的,sand queen的技能似乎应该好用的
刷 Don't Forget Me-Girl's Day Don't Forget Me-Girl's Day Don't Forget Me-Girl's Day
这吧就这样废了啊
世界末日就要来了,不想死的刚快抱在一起去西藏吧!!!
好玩,耐玩,就这样,反正就是支持
更多精彩特权,尽在贴吧名人堂。
内&&容:使用签名档&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 大型游戏玩不起 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信