输出目录: c:\program files\腾讯游戏\
欢迎光临 -
本站推荐:& & & & & & & & & & & & & &
社区精彩导读//常用工具:
| 玩家QQ1群:(满) 2群:
玩LOL帧数过低画面卡?这个方法也许有效
时间: 11:40:28来源:178编辑:xiandao
如果查看自己的帧数(FPS),进入游戏后按CTRL+F,右上角绿色就是帧数,一般30勉强可以打,60优秀,30以下画面就开始卡了。
I found a really cheap trick to help anyone who's been having FPS issues in League of Legends.
I've been told to alt-tab and close the LoL Client when in game. This works but it means I have to restart LoL after every game and can't see my stats. Then I heard that I should change the priority, but when I exit out of league and start it up again the priority is reset. So I changed the default priority.
Go to your Play League of Legends shortcut, right click on it, and click on Properties.
There should be a target box. Change this from
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe"
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "LoLLauncher" /belownormal "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe"
Then click apply.
I know it sounds sketch because of references to system32, but this is what the new target link is doing.
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe: opens command prompt
/c: this is the close command once the task is finished, so cmd doesn't stay open once league is up.
start "LoLLauncher": starts the LoL launcher
/belownormal: sets the priority level of the launcher
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe": Is the link to your LoL executable. You might have to change this if you installed League in a location other than default.
Your League of Legends game will now take priority over the client that's running in the background. You should find FPS gains of 20 to 30 frames.
Edit: I found that the icon changes to the command prompt icon when I change the target. I'm less of a fan of this, so I changed the icon to . This one might even be better than the default LoL icon. Change icon is also in the properties menu of the shortcut. DubiousKing has also pointed out that if you switch the icon location to the lol.launcher.exe then you can continue to enjoy the vanilla LoL icon.
Edit #2: I've now tested the priority level of the target being both above and below normal. For some reason both changes have given me desirable results. If this fix isn't helping you, try changing /belownormal to/abovenormal and see if it work any better. I have theories on why this is the case, but I'd rather find out if they are right before posting them and having someone tell me I'm an idiot.
5楼的精简翻译,看不懂的同学请跟帖提问:
大概意思就是如何更改LOL.exe的启动属性
来稳定FPS, 和其他显示问题
右键点击 Lol 的快捷方式, 属性
把&&"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe"
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "LoLLauncher" /belownormal "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe"
然后应用。
解释这个命令做什么
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe:& &&&打开cmd.exe
/c:& &&&指令完成时,关闭CMD,在lol运行时不会有cmd窗口
start "LoLLauncher":& &运行 LoL 登陆器
/belownormal: 设定登陆器的优先级
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe": 这是你lol的 安装路径, 自行更改
现在你的lol游戏, 优先级别高于客户端的后台程序,应该能增加20-30的FPS
Ps1: 这个命令会更改快捷方式的图标。。。你们也知道怎么改回来
Ps2: 如果/belownormal 不好用就试试 /abovenormal
相关标签:
2014总决赛热点新闻
LOL总决赛对阵
LOL游戏美女
LOL玩家评论
英雄专题索引
精品英雄攻略
酒桶曾经是中路的霸主,他也偶尔出现在上单的位置上,不过最近他更喜欢在野区品尝美酒了。接下来我们就来看看酒桶是如何扮演“打野”这个角色的。
本周热门视频创建进程D:\Program Files\腾讯游戏\英雄联盟lol.launcher_tencent.exe失败!错误码14001
创建进程D:\Program Files\腾讯游戏\英雄联盟lol.launcher_tencent.exe失败!错误码14001
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
英雄联盟领域专家英雄联盟安装时无法写入输出目录: C:\Program Files\腾讯游戏\英雄联盟_百度知道
英雄联盟安装时无法写入输出目录: C:\Program Files\腾讯游戏\英雄联盟
Program Files\Program Files\英雄联盟\创建文件夹:&#92. 100%抽取.Air&Program Files&#92:&#92:\英雄联盟&#92: &英雄联盟&#92: &腾讯游戏&#92:&#92.;英雄联盟&#92: C;创建文件夹; C:&#92:&#92. 100%无法写入;腾讯游戏\Program Files\创建文件夹;腾讯游戏\英雄联盟\英雄联盟&#92:&#92输出目录;Cross&Program Files\英雄联盟\ C;GameBabyC C: C;腾讯游戏\腾讯游戏&#92: &Game&Program Files&#92: C;TQM抽取: &quot: C.dat.; C;英雄联盟&quot:\GbS创建文件夹:\创建文件夹;Program Files\腾讯游戏\ C;Program Files\TCLS&腾讯游戏\Program Files&#92: &quot.;英雄联盟&#92.;腾讯游戏\腾讯游戏&#92
提问者采纳
Program Files&#92,先试一下安装到别的盘,不行就重新下载安装文件试试。可能是安装文件有损坏,除非你只有一个c盘游戏建议不要安装c盘;腾讯游戏&#92,把 C:\英雄联盟文件夹删了
太谢谢了,我已经安装上了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
腾讯游戏的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
换个文件夹DEF盘里试试
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门搜索:
热门专题: