diamond digger saga64钢琴岛16关怎么过过

当前位置: →
《钻石矿工传奇 Diamond Digger Saga》是King年初发布在Facebook的一个三消游戏新作。《钻石矿工传奇Diamond Digger Saga》游戏中,玩家的角色是Diggy,一个戴着探照灯的可爱矿工。Diggy负责挖Diamond Dale、Turquoise Meringue和其他隐藏宝石矿产。游戏中,还有Moustache Pistache、 Orange Owl、Jolly Joyphant和Jiggly Jiraffe等角色。玩家需要通过三消的方法,最终达到宝石矿产的土壤底层,过关拿到分数。
?上一软件:
?下一软件:
& &评论摘要(共 0 条,得分 0 分,平均 0 分)
* 推荐浏览器自带下载工具下载,本站对单线程无限制带宽。
* 本站内软件除个别外均为.apk格式,下载后拷入手机内存卡直接安装,若下载后为zip格式且压缩包内没有.apk文件,则需将压缩文件扩展名直接更改为.apk。
* 下载本站资源,如果服务器暂不能下载请过一段时间重试!
* 如果您发现下载链接错误,请点击谢谢!
* 站内提供的所有软件包含破解及注册码均是由网上搜集,若侵犯了你的版权利益,通知我们!
Copyright &
. All Rights Reserved.
网站备案号:当前位置: > 软件详情
钻石矿工传奇 Diamond Digger Saga
如果您正把手机连着电脑,欢迎点击直接
二维码扫描下载
King今年年初在Facebook平台又发布了一款三消新作《钻石矿工传奇》Diamond Digger
Saga,上线不久便吸引了500万Facebook玩家,现在这款游戏即将在近期来到iOS平台。
游戏中,玩家的角色是Diggy,一个戴着探照灯的可爱矿工。Diggy负责挖Diamond Dale、Turquoise
Meringue和其他隐藏宝石矿产。游戏中,还有Moustache Pistache、 Orange Owl、Jolly Joyphant和Jiggly
Jiraffe等角色。
玩家需要通过三消的方法,最终达到宝石矿产的土壤底层,过关拿到分数,游戏关卡玩法相当丰富,可玩性颇高.
信息也是生产力,精简才是硬道理!情报猎手带你突破信息迷雾,每日独家为您锁定最有价值的IT行业新鲜事。打开微信,扫描关注,赢取每月粉丝奖!
本期是【酷游帮】的第一期,我们因共同的游戏爱好齐聚91酷玩汇,小编思考良久,将本期的主题定为“重温经典”。也许手游的快速发展会让你不断向前看,但那些年度最佳、鼻祖里程碑之作您可曾记得?
最近大家都在聊世界观,格壁好高,但是小编我要说虽然世界那么远,美女那么多,她们那么大,我也想试下,奈何钱好少,安心工作吧!
学生时代的小编,是人见人爱,花见花开的优质骚年,纯洁得如同冷风中的白菊花,那是个值得眷恋的美好时光。
小编至今没有学会好好理解,为什么这么说呢,这个世上有太多需要我们思考的东西。比如女生在生气时放出的狠话,大多数都是假的。可男生基本上都信以为真,而女生在撒娇时提出的要求基本都是真的,可男生基本上都觉得是个玩笑。Diamond Digger Saga on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Diamond Digger Saga
Limited, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Diamond Digger Saga
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Diamond Digger Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Saga & Farm Heroes Saga!Can you dig it?Join Diggy as you dig through diamonds and unearth special treasures. Epic adventures await you in the lands of Diamond Dale, Turquoise Meringue and beyond.
Diggy finds a treasure map, sparking his underground search for gems! Lead Diggy through a world full of diamonds in this wonderful digging adventure! Dig a path by clearing away a group of 3 or more diamonds to reach a target score. Use the water to make your way through the rooms and discover treasures!Unearth gems and rescue fireflies in this beautiful game of wonder and delight.Take on this delightful Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! Diamond Digger Saga is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.Diamond Digger Saga features:● Bright and colorful graphics● Friendly and fascinating characters living in a fantasy world● Color bursts, line blasts and dynamite to lend a helping hand● Unlock boosters and special treasures hidden beneath the ground tiles!● Easy and fun to play, challenging to master ● Over 200 levels to complete filled with wondrous delights!● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the internetAlready a fan of Diamond Digger Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:/diamonddiggersaga/diamond_diggerLast but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Diamond Digger Saga!
What's New in Version 1.16.0
Diggy’s continues his trip as he gets to a paradise island! What will the locals think about their new funny yellow visitor? This update brings multiple news!
- EPISODE 25: Geoda Desert - Play 20 NEW LEVELS, 470 levels in total - EPISODE 26: Electric Boogaloo - 20 NEW LEVELS available! Wrench the robot will activate this episode on May 20th! Make sure you update the game to the latest version to access all the sparktacular new content!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Love the game, but...
Love this game. Super addicting. And ever since a few updates ago, I haven't had the &freezing & crashing& issue (knock on wood it's gone for good). But a few complaints about the new update... #1 you still can't use your bonus moves with other levels, only on the one that you won them on. For example, while I waited for the new update I accrued 5 bonus moves with the daily rewards, but I can only use them on the level that I have now won with 3 stars (so I won't be retrying that level). Just a little frustrating. #2 with this new update, if I loose a level it doesn't give me the option to buy more moves, it just takes me to the main level screen and asks me to try again. Which is kind of nice because now I'm not spending money, but that should be my choice. Plus if I only need to get one more thing I sometimes like to buy extra moves to win that level. But I guess this means I have to do it the old fashioned way and win it by my skills. Other than that, I love the game. I only have 2 games on my phone and I don't plan on deleting it anytime soon!!!
Still...Facebook issues not all fixed
I Deleted the app again and waited. This week I tried again to sync with facebook so that I could continue at whatever 200 level I left off at. No change from the below status. It acknowleges that I have authorized the app to communicate with FB, but still wants me to start over on level one. Very disappointed. On mar 19 or so I wrote- Perhaps 5-6 weeks ago my app stopped connecting to facebook. It would go to the browser and ask me to sign in to FB and then tell me that I had already authorized the connection. I would go back to the app and it would repeat the same process. I quit playing. Then an update came through saying that the issues were fixed. Yay! For one brief game, it was true. Then it went back to being broken. I thought that if I deleted and re-loaded the app it might fix the issue. No. Now it wants me to start over at level one (I am over 200) and still won't connect through to FB.
For now I can only play on my windows machine, not my IPad. Sad. It is still a great game, but I play it a lot less now.
Best game ever !!!
I just read all of the reviews that have been written and I can honesty say that I have not had any of the issues that were in any of the reviews, I haven't had any problem other than the episodes don't open up fast enough for me , waiting for level 471 to open which is awesome that it was mentioned in their latest update that it'll open up in May !!!! Not only is this the best game out there it has the absolute best support team ever! They are fun, helpful , and respond to any question you ask then immediately. My only change to the game would be to add some gold bars to the daily bonus , that would be the only change to the game :) how about a shout out to the highest level reached so far ? I'm on level 471 .
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.16.0Size: 64.2 MBLanguages: English, JapaneseSeller:
LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&298 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&22313 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Gold Package XS$0.99Gold Package S$2.99Gold Package M$9.99Gold Package L$19.99XS Gold Bars package D$0.99S Gold Bars package D$1.99M Gold Bars package D$6.99Gold Package XL$49.99L Gold Bars package D$12.99XL Gold Bars package D$32.99
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.您所在的位置: >
> 钻石矿工传奇(Diamond Digger Saga) V1.2.1 安卓版
钻石矿工传奇(Diamond Digger Saga) V1.2.1 安卓版
休闲,益智,动作,敏捷,消除
软件类别:/
软件语言: 英文
相关链接:
软件大小:29.72 MB
运行环境:Android/
软件评级:
更新时间:
其它网友推荐了
网友在1小时前点赞了
网友在1小时前点赞了
网友在2小时前点赞了
网友在3小时前点赞了
网友在4小时前点赞了
完美移植街机捕鱼,让你赢个痛快
腾讯热门游戏天天酷跑的破解版本
腾讯首款解谜答题手游
风靡全球的3D立体跑酷游戏
是一款通过看脸即可知道年龄的手机应用
最新攻略资讯
钻石矿工传奇(Diamond Digger Saga) V1.2.1 安卓版的标签
《矿工粉碎传奇(Diamond Digger Saga)》是一款由《糖果粉碎传奇》的开发商 King 发布的消除类游戏新作。游戏的玩法与《糖果粉碎传奇》非常相似,玩家需要做的就是消除宝石,让水流进入,而有些关卡则需要救出指定目标才能通关。同样的,目前游戏可通过FB与好友互动,获得特殊道具。目前游戏开放了130个关卡。热爱消除类游戏的玩家快来下载吧。
钻石矿工传奇(Diamond Digger Saga)V1.2.1 安卓版图片(1/5)
手机直接下载
请使用手机浏览器访问:
,软件? 软件下载后?飞翔小编十二分诚意等待着您的投诉与建议
APK文件怎么打开,下载APK文件如何安装到手机?推荐使用
软件无法下载
下载后无法使用
与描述不一致
谈谈您对该软件的看法
综合评价:}

我要回帖

更多关于 钢琴岛16关怎么过 的文章

更多推荐