周围人都在搜-百度搜索提供
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&
&span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《》剧集:
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入300字
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制您的当前位置: > 正文
我的世界首款Minecraft周边电子杂志Water
10:13来源:作者:YY_XRK
我的世界首款Minecraft周边电子杂志Water,是一款以Minecraft为中心的周边杂志,涵盖众多Minecraft最新咨询,动态,教程,文学创作为一体的杂志,每1-2个月出一期,无固定推出时间,我们的宗旨是打造中国MC界首款最棒的周边杂志。
官方微博:/WaterMagazine
water杂志是沃特尔的谐音,沃特尔原本是一服务器的一个小型建筑团队,但是我们并不满足与在建筑方面有成就,我们便延伸到了中国Minecraft还未有的东西&&杂志。
一开始,我们主要做的是服务器内的杂志,介绍最近服务器动态,服务器建筑,当然,我们也会写很多建筑教程和有关建筑灵感的文章在杂志上供玩家在建筑时学习与参考。
就这样,我们从一开始的基本上无人知晓变成了服务器里人人知晓的一本杂志,但我们并没有停下脚步,我们开始往服务器外走去,到目前为止,我们已经出了六期的杂志,每次的反响都还不错。我们也开始慢慢从服务器杂志演变为一本Minecraft周边杂志,我们删掉了那些无趣的服务器内文章,变成了建筑教程,Minecraft大事件,小说等众多内容的杂志。众多团队正在加盟我们,我们的目标就是让杂志走进Minecraft玩家当中,成为玩家体验Minecraft的一部分。预计未来大家会看到各种个样的团队将优秀的建筑在杂志上展现给杂志读者。
Water杂志历史
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013.8 Water杂志成立
2013.9 Water杂志第一期对外放出
2013.12 Water杂志已经累计推出四期,在服务器内收到好评
2014.1 Water杂志没有停下脚步,进行全面改版,将杂志面向中国Minecraft界
2014.1 Water杂志第五期第一天点击量突破10G
2014.2 Water杂志第六期放出,好评如潮
本文来源:MCBBS
看完这篇文章有何感觉?已经有0人表态
文明上网,理性发言;请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的评论。minecraftepicworkthe-peach-blossom-spring
【Minecraft】EpicWork建筑团队出品——武陵尘梦o新o桃花源(The Peach Blossom Spring)
EpicWork, Minecraf China, The Peach Blossom Spring
Views, 7 today
Get Embed Code
Subscribe us on Youtube!
http://youtu.be/cgdUfGsTujs
渔舟逐水爱山春,两岸桃花夹古津。
坐看红树不知远,行尽青溪不见人。
桃花树下,落英缤纷。武陵渔人的一段奇遇,经由陶渊明的笔,成为了无数中国人毕生的向往。是了,谁人不想忘却烦恼,“不知有汉,何论魏晋”?可是残酷的现实却总是一次次击碎我们的向往,告诉我们现实中不存在这样的桃花源。其实桃花源真的存在与否又何妨?对于美好事物的不断追求,桃花源就在我们心中。
“The fishing boats goes down the water seeking for the spring in the mountains, The peach blossoms by the shore closure the ancient pier. Looking at the red trees forgetting how far you went, Even at the end of the stream there is no one to be seen.”
Below the peach tree, flowers scattered across the ground. The story of the fishermen in Wu Ling, through the famous poet Tao Yuan Ming, became what numerous Chinese people crave for. Yes, who do not want to forget their bad memories.“Know none of Han, nor Wei and Jin”? But the cruel reality breaks our dreams, that there is no such thing as the peach blossoms. Does it matter if it exist or not? When we seek for beautiful things, the peach blossoms are always in our heart.
十里探泉疑源尽,百步寻香问桃花。
EpicWork史诗工坊为您倾力打造Minecraft国风雅作——《桃花源》。作品以Minecraft为平台,以新编桃花源记作为故事主线,伴随原创音乐与精心的视频编排,带您走进一个真实的桃花源。一抹炊烟,一缕尘梦。这里有甘泉与清露,这里有松柏和桃花。这里有渔船与梯田,这里有土庙和人家。这里还有你我,还有梦。
“Ten miles following the stream you think that the end is close, Hundreds of steps following the scent you look for peach blossoms.”
EpicWork now bring you a newChinese style Minecraft design—The Peach Blossom SpRing. The design is based on Minecraft, using the new tale based upon the story of Peach Blossoms by Chinese poet Tao YuanMing as the storyline. Following the music and the unique video, we brings you to a real peach blossoms. A streak of smoke from the chimney, a flash of dream. Here has springs and clear dew, pine trees and peach blossoms. Here has fishing boats and rice paddies, old temples and shelters. We are here, and our dreams.
当时只记入山深,青溪几度到云林。
春来遍是桃花水,不辨仙源何处寻。
EpicWork史诗工坊是一个秉承着先进建团理念、敢于尝试和挑战、坚持原创的国人Minecraft建筑团队。本次新作《桃花源》,依然是我们标新立异的一次尝试。和以往作品不同,这次我们既不是追求MC里的绝对建筑水平,也没有像洛阳那样严格考证历史,而是将作品核心定位于“中国风”这三个字上。我们力图在作品中融入更多的中国元素,从环境的渲染与塑造、建筑与环境的结合、空间感的构建等多方面融合设计,打造一副立体国风水墨画。与此同时,我们延续了坚持100%原创的传统。从策划、研发,到地形、建筑,再到音乐创作、视频拍摄剪辑,都来自于我们才华横溢的团员。
正如我们的上一部作品《洛阳》为国内mc界的中国风建筑热潮所筑贡献一般,我们相信《桃花源》这部作品,定能将以“气氛塑造”为核心的全新mc建筑理念全方位地展示给大家。
“Only remembers the deepness I went into the mountains, how many curves the stream should have to reach the peach blossoms? When spring comes this is peach blossoms water, Don’t know where to find fairy land. ”
EpicWork is a Chinese team who is brave, risk-taking, keeps the originality. This new piece “Peach Blossoms”, is another of our attempt. Different to our previous designs, this time we did not seek the absolutely perfect ability of construction in Minecraft, and we did not strictly follow the course of history like our pervious work“Luoyang”, but we placed the theme of the design upon the word “Chinese Style”. We try to put more traditional Chinese elements into our design, from the setting of the environment to the architecture construct along the use of creating form and unity. We tried create a “three dimensional& Chinese Painting. At the same time, we continued our tradition of producing original work. From planning, researching, terrain and constructing to music composing, video recording and post production, are all from our talented members. Just as our last piece “Luoyang” had contributed to the fashion of Traditional Chinese architecture in Minecraft, we believe our new piece “Peach blossoms” will bring the fashion of traditional Chinese architecture with “Creating charisma”as the core value to Minecraft players around the world.
建团两年多以来,EpicWork史诗工坊一直广招贤士,并不断为大家带来精彩的作品。关
注我们,请戳微博 加入我们,请关注论坛: 史诗工坊,从未如此接近梦想。
Since we have started two years ago, EpicWork has always looking for intelligent members, and continue bringing new designs.
To follow us on Facebook:
Our forum:
Video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/cgdUfGsTujs
Our Weibo:
Shaders used in the video was modified based upon Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders version 10.1. To view the official thread on the Minecraft forums, please view
Resources pack used in the video was modified based upon Faithful 32x32 Resources pack. To view the official thread on the Minecraft forums, please view
Music “Spring festival”in this video was composed based op on music “Spring festival of LuoYang City”in Chinese game “刀剑英雄”by Pixel Soft.
Music “Recollect”in this video was composed based op on music “忘れえぬ人”in Japanese game “Metal Max series”by Crea-Tech.
Bibliography
Crea-Tech. 忘れえぬ人. Metal Max II. 1993. MP3.
Fan, Ming. Legend of Condor Heroes. 2012. Concept Art World. Concept Art World,
20 July 2012. Web. 24 Feb. 2015.
Pixel Soft. 春节洛阳城. 刀剑英雄. 2004. MP3.
Comments :
to post comments.
minecraftepicworkthe-peach-blossom-spring
155 diamonds
7,943 downloads
72 comments
66 favorited
Last updated
ICEThat said
You could even do dungeons, just add some nice cash into the chests
possible bank robberies in a m...
HassanPCMR said
If ya'll don't stop I'll have the topic locked.
Stop arguing about whether its hate or useful advic...
FalseKing said
https://help.mojang.com/ This clearly says otherwise.
The servers are back up now so sto...
Noku345 said
Ok, I am going to explain this one hard. I am looking at wanting to add vehicles to my city project,...
amazoDog161 said
APClassesRock said
Sweet Thanks man! Was getting boring with no servers lol...
Knight said
Well, that was remarkably anti-climatic....
7REPTILLIAN7 said
Bump, I'll never give up on this post....
OfficialVelocity said
I wish you good luck....
MouseInc said
So, I know it has 0 to do with Minecraft(Hope that's allowed I don't really use this part of the for...
jojowerid said
lastingParadox said
Can somebody make me a custom skin please? I want a skin different from everyone else.
Guess who f...
FalseKing said
We're talking about it on this thread:
minecraft-not-working-t501960.html...
Tszaluokfederation said
so you mean as less buildings as possible?. um.. you could do more of a modern theme, like say a mod...
SpiderMatty said
Forever until they run out of copies I would just claim a copy now and buy it on the last week of au...
6,640People Online1,790,763Total Members1,577,042Minecraft Submissions1,231,080,703Total Submission Views236,427,382Downloads
38 diamonds
12 downloads
17 comments
4 favorited
14 diamonds
11 comments
6 favorited
24 diamonds
3 comments
7 favorited
8 diamonds
1 comments