求girls for m vol.8汉化版1 2

一、单选题(共 20 道试题,共 80 分.)V1.For a person with reading habits,a printed page contains not only words ______ ideas,thoughts and feelings.A.yetB.andC.orD.but满分:4 分2.This English song ______ by the girls after class.A.often singsB.often sangC.is often _百度作业帮
一、单选题(共 20 道试题,共 80 分.)V1.For a person with reading habits,a printed page contains not only words ______ ideas,thoughts and feelings.A.yetB.andC.orD.but满分:4 分2.This English song ______ by the girls after class.A.often singsB.often sangC.is often sangD.is often sung满分:4 分3.______ it is today!A.How coldB.What coldC.How a coldD.What a cold满分:4 分4.______ exciting news!We've never had ______ long vacation before.A.W such aB.H such aC.W such aD.W so a满分:4 分5.I asked him whether he had done all the work himself ______ he had had any assistance.A.andB.butC.norD.or满分:4 分6.______ clever girl she is!A.What aB.WhatC.How aD.How满分:4 分7.New computers ______ all over the world.A.is usedB.are usingC.are usedD.have used满分:4 分8.______ children they are!A.WhatB.What aC.How aD.How满分:4 分9.English is understood all over the world ______ Turkey is spoken by only a few people outside Turkey itself.A.whileB.whenC.ifD.as满分:4 分10._______ in the street.It's dangerous.A.Not playB.Not to playC.Don't playD.Don't to play满分:4 分11.The film is about to begin.Please ______ seated.A.beB.areC.isD.being满分:4 分12.If you are tired,______ a rest.A.haveB.havingC.to haveD.had满分:4 分13.His new book ______ next month.A.will be publishedB.is publishingC.is being publishedD.has been published满分:4 分14.A new house ______ at the corner of the road.A.is buildingB.is being builtC.been builtD.be building满分:4 分15.I was on the point of going to bed ______ Mr.Zhang rang.A.asB.whenC.whileD.and满分:4 分16.This kind of car ______ in Japan.A.makesB.madeC.is makingD.is made满分:4 分17.______ up early tomorrow,or you can't catch the train.A.GettingB.GetC.To getD.Got满分:4 分18.Information technology is taught in most schools,______ we have entered the information society.A.soB.whileC.stillD.for满分:4 分19.______ me go.It is very important for me.A.Do letB.Let doC.Doing letD.To do let满分:4 分20.Our room must ______ clean.A.keepB.be keptC.to be keptD.to keep满分:4 分
DDAAD ACaAC11-20
AAABB DBDAB小写的答案是我不确定的.建议你再等等看看有没有别人的答案,如果没有你写我的答案也不会错很多.
一、单选题(共 20 道试题,共 80 分。)V1.
For a person with reading habits, a printed pagecontains not only words __D____ ideas, thoughts and feelings.(NOT ONLY
,BUT ALSOA. yetB. andC...
您可能关注的推广回答者:求 GIRLS FOR M汉化全集_百度知道
求 GIRLS FOR M汉化全集
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏100(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
不用汉化可以吗
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 Girls for M Vol.5\6\7 的下载地址或,没发给我汉化也可以..._百度知道
求 Girls for M Vol.5\6\7 的下载地址或,没发给我汉化也可以...
163邮yzk8536936@163com
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
不是点赞哦,点赞是没用的~~~
请按回答时间采纳已发送,收到后记得采纳回答~ 采纳时候认准百度ID【邮箱名就是ID了】
采纳是选【满意答案】
只有56,7还没见过有人分享过
那56就好,求地 址或发 送
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询