凤儿生日快乐i的从诗词歌赋到人生哲学

祝水凤儿1 妹子生日快乐!_泡泡战士吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:43,567贴子:
祝水凤儿1 妹子生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐 有时间去弄个麦
相关的贴子392893268相关的图贴
回复1楼:生日快乐
生日快乐... 我生日怎么没这待遇==
=3=小雪生日快乐!
happy birthday - -
,谢谢大家~~~~~~~~
相当爽。早晨6点半从家走。。不知为何有一种凄凉的感觉
画圈圈呀 生日快乐咩~
视频你看了吗
看了咩..我镜头好少哦
昨天的视频么,我也想看
没看,在哪看啊,???????????????????
。。。怎么感觉洛基真正想说的其实只有最后一句。
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或凤儿生日快乐?_浅涩123吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:969贴子:
凤儿生日快乐?
生日快乐?日历写的是你今天生日?
相关的贴子5558282101相关的图贴
恩恩~谢谢小羽毛
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或一定要写一封信给他的朋友祝她的生日快乐用英语怎么写50个单词_百度知道
一定要写一封信给他的朋友祝她的生日快乐用英语怎么写50个单词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
每时每刻都同样幸福,祝你生日快乐.Happy Birthday. May this special day brightens each hour like sunshine that cheers every flower、愿你的生活永远美丽, bright days filled with cheer,充满愉快的明朗日子, warm days filled with happiness,with all my heart i&#39,岁岁平安!祝一位极帅的人生日快乐,悠闲像老鼠! Have a wonderful brithday1愿你一年到头都有—— 充满友谊的欢欣日子;s your birthday ,令人陶醉!Every day is birthday time when thinking of you! 不是每天都能过生日, and I shall keep one sublime hoping your many dreams come true. 送上一份生日礼物!Birthday comes and birthday goes each year, which is a warm wish from my heart,but as long as we are together I feel young, so hope you have a wonderful one. Send you a birthday card and the accompanying gift is a token of my best wishes for your success and happiness!Happy birthday to a wonderful person,浪漫似乐谱;m wishing every happiness for you。送上一张生日卡和一件礼物. May all the plans you are making work out just right for you and may life always bring the best things your way, like mice、生活幸福,但只要我们在一起我感觉自己很年轻。祝事业成功!My birthday wishes to you are the warmest,祝事业正当午!Happy birthday to the best wife in the world!祝你生日妙不可言,May each hour be a happy one on this special day!
It is not everyday you have a birthday,整年沉浸在幸福里,我希望每一个生日快乐的, not hard work,我都十分快乐,愿你年年岁岁幸福永伴.
热烈祝贺你的生辰,身体壮如虎!送你一束甜蜜芬芳的玫瑰,愿你这一年称心如意, leisure. Happiness for your birthday and always!愿你的计划都能实现! I sincerely feel a grateful interest in each return of this happy anniversary,因为你这么小的事情往往周到,愿你今天的回忆温馨!
A gift of love for your birthday, sweet and fragrant, 那就是像你对我那样关怀的朋友!Birthday gifts are not to write sentences to give you blessings,可我特别珍视其中的一天!我们可以一起变老.
May your joy last through the year,略表心意, like romantic music.
每到你的生日!祝你度过一个美妙的生日!世上如有诤友!Wish you a whole world of happiness now that your birthday is here. Happy birthday to you!Because today&#39, if you gift enough!现在生日不送礼,今天的喜庆分外美妙,祝愿你在这天美梦都能实现,愿你今天的梦想甜美,这对我更有意义,使生活.
愿你的生日充满无穷的快乐。The kindest friend there could ever be is the kind of friend you are to me。祝你生日快乐,金钱不胜数!Happy birthday to him who has made life so meaningful for me, happy Mo you are! 每天都一样!Like everyday . May your dreams today be dear!在你生日来临之际, the body as strong as the tiger,快乐莫你属.Happy Birthday ,because I love you so , my best wishes for proper afternoon, countless money. May your memories today be warm ones,希望你今天生日快乐! 谁给他生日快乐,再把我也往上凑, because of little thoughtful things you so often do .Have a happy birthday,如果你嫌礼不够,比我更可以证明,That’s why I hope your birthday is the happiest of days. May it be followed by days and weeks and months and years of happiness for you。祝你生日快乐,干活不辛苦,我想你与你的生日的爱,因为我们分享的快乐就是我全部的心,to last throughout the year, then I am up Minato! 因为今天是你的生日,它是我内心深处的是生日祝福。祝你生日快乐,写句祝福送给你.每当想到你我好似天天都在过生日生日快乐英文祝福语You show the warmth of your friendship in so many different ways。Wishing you a wonderful day and a year filled with happiness! Wishing you ——glad days filled with friendliness, because the happiness we share means more than I can show!Roses! 快乐的生日的妻子在世界上最好的, too,充满幸福的温馨日子, sent to you to say,I am thinking of you with love on your birthday,这就是为什么我希望你的生日是最快乐的日子!Your birthday is approaching, and this leaves the happy memories for ever,她对你说!We may grow old together .你证明了你的友谊在这么多不同的方式温暖,因为我爱你
1.It's a blessing of the god that I know you! And the most happyness is your born ,as a beautiful girl !Though the years it had past may have something unhappy ,tonorrow or from now on,you'll be the most happyness girl in the word because I wll never make you angry and I will give you all the best feeling in the world.
Happy birthday!Best wish and may you all the things gonna well !!2.Congratulations on BirthdayDear他的名字,
Congratulations on your hlrthday! I hope that all your years to come will he as happy and as hopeful to people as those past years.
I am sending you a heautlful pen as a token of appreciation for your kindness for me, which I hope you will enjoy.
Sincerely Yours,
你的名字3.Happy birthday to you, your kindness to make this world a better place, and is willing to entirely your day bring you joy, May the coming years the icing on the cake!· Willing to bless haunt you in your colorful journey of life, you never dream bordering with spring. I wish you: all wishes come true, and happiness! Happy Birthday! Bless you - Happy Birthday!
其他类似问题
生日快乐的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
您的白银会员还有3天到期啦,续费继续免广告~
手机注册爱奇艺&,& 送7天白银会员,立免广告
花样姐姐之林志玲水中嬉戏秀身材 众姐姐享大餐
非诚勿扰之刘烨高能上演搞笑不断 献唱致敬黄磊
出彩中国人之范冰冰邀王守英设计服装
叮咯咙咚呛之黄子韬教学狼崽舞 熊黛林害羞熊抱
花样姐姐之马天宇遭推销“伟哥” 志玲被吃豆腐
花样姐姐之李治廷宋茜首日同房 姐姐们初见尴尬汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'生日快乐',
blogAbstract:'所有的人都不记得还有一个我我一个也没有忘记却没有人记得我11月打了很多电话费只有自己打电话出去、我也懒得打了电话已经一个多月没有响起了感觉自己已经被所有人遗忘了今天没有人祝我生日快乐!生日快乐有生的日子天天快乐别在意生日怎么过。。。',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:2,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:1,
mainCommentCount:1,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,