您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Stop 0x The Video Driver Failed to Initialize - Microsoft Community
Applies to:
Had this question
Stop 0x The Video Driver Failed to Initialize
Just tried to (clean) installed windows 7 ultimate on a desktop. After expanding windows files for the first time the pc reboots as normal.
Then I get the message Windows is starting up services ... without any warning the pc restarts!&I then get a black screen stating windows was not shutdown properly ...&how do you want to start windows? SAFE MODE....NORMAL etc.
If I choose:
safe mode: it states that windows cannot complete setup in safe mode.
Disable Auto restart: Stop 0x The Video Driver Failed to Initialize
Low VGA resolution: same issue as before. Restarts
If I boot from cd and attempt startup recovery all tests in the log file are successful. No errors found but still same issue.&
Formatted the drive and started again. same issue.
I have also tried this on&2 hard drives, 2 graphics cards and 2 monitors,&with the same result before posting.
I have run&HDD and RAM bootable cd diagnostic tools from the manufactures website and all is functioning correctly.
The only other devices connected to the pc is my keyboard (ps2), mouse (usb) and internal blueray drive used to install OS.
The&first graphics I used is brand new the second came from a mates pc which was running windows 7. Both have the same issue.
Anyone got any Ideas?
Motherboard: Gigabyte P55A-UD6 (box states win 7 support)
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GT 240 1GB DDR3 (box states win 7 compatible)
Note: This is the first time I have used this&installation&disk containing windows 7 32bit, and yes it is genuine.&
Bug Check 0xB4: VIDEO_DRIVER_INIT_FAILURE- This indicates that Windows was unable to enter graphics mode.
The system was not able to go into graphics mode because no display drivers were able to start.
This usually occurs when no video miniport drivers are able to load successfully.
Do you have a different graphics card (or onboard IGP) so that you can install the latest drivers?
"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/}

我要回帖

更多关于 海岛大亨5攻略 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信