总是掉进自己织的梦里是梦是非好句子大全

考研英语作文表是非句子实例_考研英语作文_梦幻网络
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
考研英语作文表是非句子实例
考研英语作文表是非句子实例, 不多但希望大家能有所收获. 要想写得好, 肯定是要背些东西的. 但也不能死背, 应重在学会使用其中的结构性和句型, 一些短语和闪光的也应留心记忆.
1. whereas other societies look to the past for guidance, we cast our nets forward.
2. it is the belief in a brighter future that gives us optimism.
3. the job of the parents is to give the children every opportunity while
they are growing up and then get out of their way.
4. when half the population goes to college, one cannot expect the colleges to maintain the same standards as in countries where only the elite attend.
5. just as not every japanese is hardworking and deferential to superiors, not every chinese is devoted to family, not every american is ambitious or patriotic&or even unsophisticated.
6. no one could seriously think that anyone who grows up poor, lives in a bad neighborhood, and attends an inferior school has an opportunity equal to that of someone more favored.
7. current wisdom says that if you want a successful product, you need first to perform detailed market analysis, making sure that there are plenty of people who need the new product and that you entry into the market will be able to gain a significant share of that market.
8. the evidence suggests that, on balance, people today tend to concern themselves with only practical matters that are related to their life.
9. at first glance, it would seem that increased bureaucracy creates obstacles between the citizens and those who govern, thereby separating the two groups.closer examination reveals, however, that in many ways government bureaucracy actually bridges the gap, and that new technologies now allow for ways around the gap.
10. there is no doubt that hard work contributes to success, yet a person can work awfully hard and still achieve very little.
相关信息:
考研英语作文表逻辑句子实例, 不多但希望大家能有所收获. 作文要想写得好, 肯定是要背些东西的. 但也不能死背, 应重在学会使用其中的结构性词汇和句型, 一些短语和闪光的词汇也应留心记忆.逻辑问题句子:
1. the mere fact that ticket sales in recent years for screenplay-based movies have exceeded th...()
又到挥手别离时,我对你的身影挥手,却将你的微笑镌刻于心;我向你的今天告别,却将你的明天寄挂于心;我目送你的远去,却在心里,把我们的昨日,重现了一遍又一遍。
你是否还记得我们播下友情种子的那一天?是你将那粒种子埋进土壤的呢。
陌生的人,喧闹的教室,窗外刺眼的光让我浑身闷热。你的一句问好,一个介绍,一张笑脸,顿时将我从自己别扭的世界中带出。欢笑变得悦耳,阳光变得和绪,你似夏日凉风...()
友谊,被视为人生中最宝贵的一笔财富。而在校园中,数年的朝夕相处也是最可能酝酿出真挚友情的地方。
有人调侃说:百年修得同船渡,千年修得同学情。的确,同学是每个人心中一段最不可磨灭的记忆。但是在如今校园中,同班的同学、同宿舍的室友形同陌路的越来越多,甚至有同室操戈的案例层出不穷。让人不禁要问,现在的学生怎么了?
“同学关系紧张”已成为了一个全社会所关注的热点问题。从几年前马加爵向...()
在生命的纵横阡陌,踽踽而行,或见落花翩跹衰草盘桓,或经流水人家榆柳娉婷,或恍然听见悠远山谷中传来的黄鹂声声清啼,或一路尘满客袍。在行途的终止,我站定身子,蓦然回首,曾经的舟车劳顿原来是用以抵化一个明媚的春颜,红了樱桃,绿了芭蕉。
我们或许都曾像格林兄弟,在面对零碎的情节,无法预知它与未来有怎样的串联。对看似白费的努力不免心灰。可是,这联系一直都存在着,如一条透明的丝线纵贯历史的长空...()
面对人类一往无前的探索,自然如同洞壁上栖息的美丽蝴蝶,向纵深之处隐匿而去。我们,或许早该意识到,是时候了,对环境应留下一段敬畏又适当的距离。
美国有一首流传已久的诗:“在田纳西放一只坛子,原野上的一切将绕此重新展开。”这,无疑是将人的影响置於了世界的中心。人,在所向披靡的征途中为自己加上了无上的尊冕。的确,天地有大美,壮阔无垠,可天地又是如此的脆弱,人的一言一行都可能对其造成无法逆...()
关键字含有“700字”的作文:
关键字含有“实例”的作文:
关键字含有“句子”的作文:
关键字含有“作文”的作文:
关键字含有“考研英语”的作文:
关键字含有“the”的作文:
关键字含有“that”的作文:
关键字含有“to”的作文:完成句子【小题1】我今天不方便去逛街.(convenient) ____to go shopping.【小题2】可能会下雨,把伞带上以防万一.(in case) It may rain. You’d better ____【小题3】微笑能帮助我们渡过难关。(get) A smile can help us ____【小题4】他们正和另一家公司联合建造这座大坝。(association) They ____ with another firm.【小题5】学好英语不容易,但只要坚持你最后会成功的.(hang on) It’s not easy to learn English well, ____, you will succeed in the end.【小题6】你所说的的确是做白日梦.( truth) What you are saying____ 【小题7】尽管他只是个八岁的小孩,他已经能够分辨是非。(distinguish)Although he is only an eight –year- old child, he can ____【小题8】直到老师指出我的缺点我才意识到这一点。(aware)Not until my teacher pointed out my shortcoming____【小题9】我刚要接电话这时电话被挂断了。(ring)I was just about to answer the phone when it ____【小题10】她午饭吃得很少,期待晚饭时饱餐一顿.(expectation)She ate a light lunch ____a good dinner.-乐乐题库
& Unit知识点 & “完成句子【小题1】我今天不方便去逛街.(...”习题详情
140位同学学习过此题,做题成功率67.8%
完成句子【小题1】我今天不方便去逛街.(convenient)& It’s convenient for me&to go shopping.【小题2】可能会下雨,把伞带上以防万一.(in case) &It may rain. You’d better take an umbrella with you in case&【小题3】微笑能帮助我们渡过难关。(get)&& A smile can help us get through difficult situations&【小题4】他们正和另一家公司联合建造这座大坝。(association) They are building the dam in association& with another firm.【小题5】学好英语不容易,但只要坚持你最后会成功的.(hang on) It’s not easy to learn English well, but hang on&, you will succeed in the end.【小题6】你所说的的确是做白日梦.( truth)&& What you are sayingis in truth a daydream& 【小题7】尽管他只是个八岁的小孩,他已经能够分辨是非。(distinguish)Although he is only an eight –year- old child, he can distinguish right from wrong&【小题8】直到老师指出我的缺点我才意识到这一点。(aware)Not until my teacher pointed out my shortcomingwas I aware of it&【小题9】我刚要接电话这时电话被挂断了。(ring)I was just about to answer the phone when it was rung off&&&【小题10】她午饭吃得很少,期待晚饭时饱餐一顿.(expectation)She ate a light lunch in expectation of&a good dinner.
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2012-人教版高中英语选修八Unit3练习卷
分析与解答
习题“完成句子【小题1】我今天不方便去逛街.(convenient) ____to go shopping.【小题2】可能会下雨,把伞带上以防万一.(in case) It may rain. You’d bette...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】句型是:It’s convenient for sb to do“某人方便做…” 【小题2】带上伞:take an umbrella with you以防万一in case【小题3】“渡过”get through【小题4】联合in association with【小题5】“坚持”hang on【小题6】事实上:in truth【小题7】区分…和…:distinguish … from…【小题8】意识到be aware of【小题9】挂断ring off这里用被动语态。【小题10】in expectation of“期待”
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完成句子【小题1】我今天不方便去逛街.(convenient) ____to go shopping.【小题2】可能会下雨,把伞带上以防万一.(in case) It may rain. You’d ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
经过分析,习题“完成句子【小题1】我今天不方便去逛街.(convenient) ____to go shopping.【小题2】可能会下雨,把伞带上以防万一.(in case) It may rain. You’d bette...”主要考察你对“Unit 3 Inventors and inventions”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Unit 3 Inventors and inventions
与“完成句子【小题1】我今天不方便去逛街.(convenient) ____to go shopping.【小题2】可能会下雨,把伞带上以防万一.(in case) It may rain. You’d bette...”相似的题目:
I lost my sight when I was four years old by falling off a box car in a freight yard in Atlantic City and landing on my head.Now I am thirty two.I can slightly remember the brightness of sunshine and what color red is.It would be wonderful to see again, but a calamity(灾难) can do strange things to people.It occurred to me the other day that I might not have come to love life as I do if I hadn't been blind.I believe in life now.I am not so sure that I would have believed in it so deeply, otherwise.I don't mean that I would prefer to go without my eyes.I simply mean that the loss of them made me appreciate the more what I had left.The hardest lesson I had to learn was to believe in myself.That was basic.If I hadn't been able to do that, I would have collapsed and become a chair rocker on the front porch for the rest of my life.When I say belief in myself I am not talking about simply the kind of self confidence that helps me down an unfamiliar staircase alone.That is part of it.But I mean something bigger than that: an assurance that I am, despite imperfections, a real, that somewhere in the sweeping, intricate(错综复杂的) pattern of people there is a special place where I can make myself fit.It took me years to discover and strengthen this assurance.It had to start with the simplest things.Once a man gave me an indoor baseball.I thought he was making fun of me and I was hurt."I can't use this." I said."Take it with you," he urged me, "and roll it around." The words stuck in my head."Roll it around! "By rolling the ball I could hear where it went.This gave me an idea how to achieve a goal I had thought impossible: playing baseball.At Philadelphia's Overbrook School for the Blind I invented a successful variation of baseball.We called it ground ball.All my life I have set ahead of me a series of goals and then tried to reach them, one at a time.I had to learn my limitations.It was no good trying for something that I knew at the start was wildly out of reach because that only invited the bitterness of failure.I would fail sometimes anyway but on the average I made progress.【小题1】We can learn from the beginning of the passage that &&&&A.the author lost his sight because of a car crash.B.the author wouldn't love life if the disaster didn't happen.C.the disaster made the author appreciate what he had.D.the disaster strengthened the author's desire to see.【小题2】What's the most difficult thing for the author?A.How to adjust himself to reality.B.Building up assurance that he can find his place in life.C.Learning to manage his life alone. D.How to invent a successful variation of baseball.【小题3】According to the context, “a chair rocker on the front porch” in paragraph 3 means that the author &&&& A.would sit in a rocking chair and enjoy his life.B.would be unable to move and stay in a rocking chair.C.would lose his will to struggle against difficulties.D.would sit in a chair and stay at home.【小题4】According to the passage, the baseball and encouragement offered by the man &&&&A.hurt the author's feeling.B.gave the author a deep impression.C.directly led to the invention of ground ball.D.inspired the author.【小题5】What is the best title for the passage?A.A Miserable LifeB.Struggle Against DifficultiesC.A Disaster Makes a Strong PersonD.An Unforgettable Experience&&&&
They have a beer together &&&&, talking about their separate life, but not often.by and bynow and thenall the timemore or less
I am a mom of two young children whom we home-school. This &&&&&that they are with me almost constantly. Whenever possible I will &&&&&ran &&&&&things like paying for the order behind me in the drive-thru lane, holding doors, etc. So, they are very &&&&&with the concept and are, of course, &&&&&to also do "nice" things for others. Just a few days ago we stopped &&&&&our local grocery store to pick up a few things which quickly turned into an entire cart load of stuff. We got into one of the two open checkout lanes and waited our &&&&. While waiting a young man came up behind us with only a few &&&&&in his basket. I told him to go ahead of us as we were in no &&&&&.&He seemed very pleasantly surprised and graciously &&&&. As he began putting his items on the belt the clerk began to &&&&&her till tape so we had a fairly long wait in line. My kids were very&&&&&&behaved but they they asked questions, they talked &&&&, they moved around and they were generally very entertaining. (To me, anyway.)&I could see the young man watching and listening with a smile on his face. &We were putting our groceries on the &&&&&when the clerk finished with &&&&&order. What I didn't know was that he had heard my kids &&&&&bubble gum. I had agreed they could have some. &&&&, he picked up a pack of bubble-gum and asked the clerk to ring it through twice before putting it back. He then told my kids that he bought their gum &&&&&their mom was &&&&&enough to let him go ahead in the queue. The experience really drove home the &&&&&that good begets(产生,引起) good for my lovely little kiddos(亲呢的称呼:小伙子).【小题1】A.tellsB.leavesC.means D.ensures【小题2】A.entertainB.serveC.functionD.perform【小题3】A.importantB.impressiveC.suitableD.simple【小题4】A.satisfiedB.occupiedC.familiarD.pleased【小题5】A.supportedB.taughtC.encouragedD.supposed【小题6】A.nearB.by C.withD.against【小题7】A.opportunityB.returnC.turnD.time【小题8】A.fruitB.vegetablesC.itemsD.sales【小题9】A.timeB.hurryC.caseD.sense【小题10】A.acceptedB.collectedC.carriedD.agreed【小题11】A.changeB.removeC.continueD.stop【小题12】A.badlyB.poorlyC.wellD.ill【小题13】A.constantlyB.immediatelyC.usuallyD.rudely【小题14】A.beltB.benchC.basketD.cart【小题15】A.herB.hisC.their D.our【小题16】A.complain aboutB.allow forC.ask forD.concern about【小题17】A.SoB.ButC.OrD.For【小题18】A.when B.unlessC.becauseD.until【小题19】A.happyB.helpfulC.seriousD.nice【小题20】A.ideaB.rewardC.chance D.instruction&&&&
“完成句子【小题1】我今天不方便去逛街.(...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完成句子【小题1】我今天不方便去逛街.(convenient) ____to go shopping.【小题2】可能会下雨,把伞带上以防万一.(in case) It may rain. You’d better ____【小题3】微笑能帮助我们渡过难关。(get) A smile can help us ____【小题4】他们正和另一家公司联合建造这座大坝。(association) They ____ with another firm.【小题5】学好英语不容易,但只要坚持你最后会成功的.(hang on) It’s not easy to learn English well, ____, you will succeed in the end.【小题6】你所说的的确是做白日梦.( truth) What you are saying____ 【小题7】尽管他只是个八岁的小孩,他已经能够分辨是非。(distinguish)Although he is only an eight –year- old child, he can ____【小题8】直到老师指出我的缺点我才意识到这一点。(aware)Not until my teacher pointed out my shortcoming____【小题9】我刚要接电话这时电话被挂断了。(ring)I was just about to answer the phone when it ____【小题10】她午饭吃得很少,期待晚饭时饱餐一顿.(expectation)She ate a light lunch ____a good dinner.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完成句子【小题1】我今天不方便去逛街.(convenient) ____to go shopping.【小题2】可能会下雨,把伞带上以防万一.(in case) It may rain. You’d better ____【小题3】微笑能帮助我们渡过难关。(get) A smile can help us ____【小题4】他们正和另一家公司联合建造这座大坝。(association) They ____ with another firm.【小题5】学好英语不容易,但只要坚持你最后会成功的.(hang on) It’s not easy to learn English well, ____, you will succeed in the end.【小题6】你所说的的确是做白日梦.( truth) What you are saying____ 【小题7】尽管他只是个八岁的小孩,他已经能够分辨是非。(distinguish)Although he is only an eight –year- old child, he can ____【小题8】直到老师指出我的缺点我才意识到这一点。(aware)Not until my teacher pointed out my shortcoming____【小题9】我刚要接电话这时电话被挂断了。(ring)I was just about to answer the phone when it ____【小题10】她午饭吃得很少,期待晚饭时饱餐一顿.(expectation)She ate a light lunch ____a good dinner.”相似的习题。万古是非浑短梦、一句弥陀坐大舟.是啥意思_百度作业帮
万古是非浑短梦、一句弥陀坐大舟.是啥意思
古往今来的是是非非只不过是一场短短的梦境,向僧人一样看开俗事就会一帆风顺 个人理解 别骂人哈 !}

我要回帖

更多关于 伤感的句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信