······
喜欢这部电影的人也喜欢
······
评论被折叠,是因为发布这条评论的帐号行为异常。评论仍可以被展开阅读,对发布人的账号不造成其他影响。如果认为有问题,可以豆瓣电影。
关于《夏洛特的网》的问题
· · · · · ·
夏洛特的网的影评
······
我第一次看见夏.洛.的.网这四个汉字像朝鲜和韩国出席奥运会一样联合出现,是大学二年级左右的事情。那时候我的体重还在120斤徘徊犹疑而不思进取,可以想像那是多么久远的事情了。我在一个经常去的论坛上,看见一个网友叫“夏洛的网”。刚开始的时候我不知道这是一部著名的小说,暗自猜测可能该网友少年或者青春期的时候受过骗,自觉身陷什么什么网,所以惆怅之余长大之.........
148/164&有用
周日,看电影《夏洛的网》,看到最后居然第n次落泪。
小猪威尔伯出生在小姑娘弗恩家的农场,可因为它兄妹太多,自己又太过瘦小,差点被弗恩的爸爸送进屠刀下。弗恩救下了小猪,在她的关爱下,威尔伯幸福地生长。当威尔伯因为长得太大而不得不被安放在霍默舅舅家的谷仓里时,它还未预料到作为猪的命运。威尔伯在谷仓里认识了母鹅一家、羊、马、老鼠坦普尔顿.........
127/134&有用
1.夏洛的配音朱丽叶·罗伯茨的语调太过柔和了。夏洛的语气里带点淡淡的讥讽味道,她站得高看得清楚,难免流露一点那个意思。这是夏洛个性里重要的一部分,配音里没有了。
2.扮演小女孩芬的演员太漂亮了些,太活泼了些,太明星气了些。
3.旁白的老男人断然不是原作作者怀特的趣味,他很是加了点弘扬美国精神的教化之句,比如在结尾上说,自从出了这事以后,整个县上的人精.........
47/62&有用
在和女主角芬差不多大的年纪看了这本书,去年听说出了电影,但是今年才看。
小说原作的关键情节,说实话是没芬什么事的。她救了韦伯,把它当孩子养,和它说话,但她很快长大了,不再关心动物,她在集市上和男孩子约会——我记得他叫亨利o发邪——在集市结束的时候,和弟弟用一条印第安毛毯在小卡车上搭成帐篷,钻进去午睡(电影里没有拍,但这个多年不见的细节我记得.........
21/25&有用
《夏洛的网》英文书看过了,中文的有声书听过了,这电影是一直期待的大餐啊。
喜欢这个童话故事的人一定要看一下这个电影。虽然说色彩过于丰富,充满了那种好莱坞喜剧片常见的没心没肝傻乐型红脖气息,加上两只鸟的插科打荤,还有一点点宗教说教,让我有一点点烦恼。可是画面真的满美的,我极喜欢Fern推着婴儿车里的Wilbur走在街道上的场景,一股美国小县城气息扑面而来.........
13/15&有用
以下豆列推荐
······
(Cauchy.Y)
(docter9958)
(CassandraSwan)
(采桑子★星星)
谁在看这部电影
······
订阅夏洛特的网的评论:
& 2005-, all rights reserved夏洛特的网经典台词
夏洛特的网经典台词
急需夏洛特的网里面的经典台词!!!并不是要全部的台词,是要里面经典的台词!!!要挑选过的!!
不知道这适不适合你呢?我是从IMDB直接copy过来的。Mrs.Zuckerman:Imeanitwasclearasday.T-E-R-R-I-F-I-C,Imeancanyoubelieveaspiderwrotethat?Ididn'tlearnhowtospellthatworduntilIwasinthe10thgrade!----------------------------------------------------------------------[lastlines]Narrator:Itisnotoftensomeonecomesalongthat'satruefriendandgoodwriter.Charlottewasboth.----------------------------------------------------------------------CharlotteA.Cavatica:Oh,Wilbur...don'tyouknowwhatyou'vealreadydone?Youmademeyourfriendandindoingso,youmadeaspiderbeautifultoeveryoneinthatbarn...----------------------------------------------------------------------Templeton:You'reapig!Pigequalsslop.Theratishappy!Wilbur:Myname'sWilbur!Doyouhaveanameorisitjust'TheRat'?Templeton:Didyousay'justtherat'?Foryourinformation,pig:Theratrules!Wewereherelongbeforeyourkindandwe'llbeherelongafter.So,youjustkeepthatinmindnexttimeyoufeellikereducingmetojust'therat'.Wilbur:Youcalledyourself'TheRat'.Templeton:Icancallmethat.Youcan't.----------------------------------------------------------------------Wilbur:Soyoueatflies?CharlotteA.Cavatica:No...no,no.Idrinktheirblood.Ike:[faints]----------------------------------------------------------------------CharlotteA.Cavatica:[climbsdowntoIke'sface]Ike:Please,don'thurtme.CharlotteA.Cavatica:Well,sinceyousaidplease.Hehe.----------------------------------------------------------------------Templeton:Lookather!Don'tyouthinkshe'salittle...uh...what'stheword?EW!Wilbur:Ithinkshe'sbeautiful.----------------------------------------------------------------------CharlotteA.Cavatica:Wilbur...we'reborn,welive,andwhenourtimecomes,wedie.It'sjustanaturalcycleoflife.Wilbur:No!Justclimbdown!I'llcarryyoutherestoftheway!We'llgobacktothebarnandI'lltakecareofyou!CharlotteA.Cavatica:No,Wilbur...Idon'tevenhavethestrengthtoclimbdown.----------------------------------------------------------------------CharlotteA.Cavatica:No,mywebswerenomiracle,Wilbur.IwasonlydescribingwhatIsaw.Themiracleisyou.----------------------------------------------------------------------CharlotteA.Cavatica:Goodbye...mysweet,sweetWilbur.Wilbur:Goodbye,Charlotte.Iloveyou.----------------------------------------------------------------------HomerZuckerman:Well,whatcanIsayaboutthispigthathasn'talreadybeensaid?Iknowalotofyoufolkshavecomeouttothefarmandyou'veseenthewords,andalotofyouhaveaskedme,'howcouldthishavehappened?'.Idon'tknow,butithashappened...atatimewhenwereallydon'tseemanymiraculousthings.Maybewedo.Maybethey'reallrighttherearounduseveryday,wejustdon'tknowwheretolook.There'snodenyingthatourownlittleWilbur...he'spartofsomethingthat'sbiggerthanallofus.Andlifeonthatfarm'sjustawholelotbetterwithhiminit.Hereallyissomepig.----------------------------------------------------------------------[repeatedline]Templeton:Theratrules!----------------------------------------------------------------------HomerZuckerman:Howcouldthishavehappened?Amiracle,inatimewhenwedon'tseemanymiraculiousthings!----------------------------------------------------------------------Wilbur:SinceyousaidSalu-what,doesthismeanyourmyfriend?CharlotteA.Cavatica:Well,letmethink...Hmmm...Well...Yes.Wilbur:Ya-hooo!----------------------------------------------------------------------Brooks:Iamgonnagetmesomerat!----------------------------------------------------------------------[repeatedline]Wilbur:Greatname!----------------------------------------------------------------------CharlotteA.Cavatica:You'reverykind.Templeton:Don'tgospreadingitaround.----------------------------------------------------------------------Wilbur:Templeton,Charlotteisverysick.Templeton:Yeah,andtwisted.----------------------------------------------------------------------Mr.Arable:[Mr.Arablelooksatpigs,findsarunt,apicksupax]Fern:Whatareyoudoing?Mr.Arable:Nothing,nowgobacktobed.Fern:You'renotgoingtokillit,areyou?Mr.Arable:It'sarunt.----------------------------------------------------------------------Wilbur:[Wilberbangshisheadintothefenceandruns]GollytheGoose:[Fliestothefence,landsonitandstops]Runpig!Befree!IwouldifIcould.GussytheGoose:[Gollygoesbackinsidethebarn]Golly,didIhearyousayyouwouldbefreeifyoucould?GollytheGoose:ImeantifIwereapig.----------------------------------------------------------------------CharlotteA.Cavatica:Templeton,haven'tyoueverheardthatgoodthingscometothosewhowait?Templeton:No.Goodthingscometothosewhofinditandshoveitintheirmouth!----------------------------------------------------------------------Wilbur:[lookingatCharlotte'snewweb,atthefair]Butisisagoodword,Charlotte?Imean,isitaTRUEword?Idon'tfeellikeIdeserveallofthegreatwordsyou'vewrittenaboutme...CharlotteA.Cavatica:Then,Wilbur,it'saPERFECTword.[Charlottelooksattheweb,whichsays"HUMBLE"]
相关知识等待您来回答
互联网领域专家夏洛特的网 经典台词
夏洛特的网 经典台词
急需夏洛特的网里面的经典台词!!!并不是要全部的台词,是要里面经典的台词!!!要挑选过的!!
不区分大小写匿名
Mrs. Zuckerman: I mean it was clear as day. T-E-R-R-I-F-I-C, I mean can you believe a spider wrote that? I didn't learn how to spell that word until I was in the 10th grade!----------------------------------------------------------------------[last lines]Narrator: It is not often someone comes along that's a true friend and good writer. Charlotte was both.----------------------------------------------------------------------Charlotte A. Cavatica: Oh, Wilbur... don't you know what you've already done? You made me your friend and in doing so, you made a spider beautiful to everyone in that barn...----------------------------------------------------------------------Templeton: You're a pig! Pig equals slop. The rat is happy!Wilbur: My name's Wilbur! Do you have a name or is it just 'The Rat'?Templeton: Did you say 'just the rat'? For your information, pig: The rat rules! We were here long before your kind and we'll be here long after. So, you just keep that in mind next time you feel like reducing me to just 'the rat'.Wilbur: You called yourself 'The Rat'.Templeton: I can call me that. You can't.----------------------------------------------------------------------Wilbur: So you eat flies?Charlotte A. Cavatica: No... no, no. I drink their blood.Ike: [faints]----------------------------------------------------------------------Charlotte A. Cavatica: [climbs down to Ike's face]Ike: Please, don't hurt me.Charlotte A. Cavatica: Well, since you said please. Hehe.----------------------------------------------------------------------Templeton: Look at her! Don't you think she's a little... uh... what's the word? EW!Wilbur: I think she's beautiful.----------------------------------------------------------------------Charlotte A. Cavatica: Wilbur... we're born, we live, and when our time comes, we die. It's just a natural cycle of life.Wilbur: No! Just climb down! I'll carry you the rest of the way! We'll go back to the barn and I'll take care of you!Charlotte A. Cavatica: No, Wilbur... I don't even have the strength to climb down.----------------------------------------------------------------------Charlotte A. Cavatica: No, my webs were no miracle, Wilbur. I was only describing what I saw. The miracle is you.----------------------------------------------------------------------Charlotte A. Cavatica: Goodbye... my sweet, sweet Wilbur.Wilbur: Goodbye, Charlotte. I love you.----------------------------------------------------------------------Homer Zuckerman: Well, what can I say about this pig that hasn't already been said? I know a lot of you folks have come out to the farm and you've seen the words, and a lot of you have asked me, 'how could this have happened?'. I don't know, but it has happened... at a time when we really don't see many miraculous things. Maybe we do. Maybe they're all right there around us everyday, we just don't know where to look. There's no denying that our own little Wilbur... he's part of something that's bigger than all of us. And life on that farm's just a whole lot better with him in it. He really is some pig.----------------------------------------------------------------------[repeated line]Templeton: The rat rules!----------------------------------------------------------------------Homer Zuckerman: How could this have happened? A miracle, in a time when we don't see many miraculious things!----------------------------------------------------------------------Wilbur: Since you said Salu-what, does this mean your my friend?Charlotte A. Cavatica: Well, let me think... Hmmm... Well... Yes.Wilbur: Ya-hooo!----------------------------------------------------------------------Brooks: I am gonna get me some rat!----------------------------------------------------------------------[repeated line]Wilbur: Great name!----------------------------------------------------------------------Charlotte A. Cavatica: You're very kind.Templeton: Don't go spreading it around.----------------------------------------------------------------------Wilbur: Templeton, Charlotte is very sick.Templeton: Yeah, and twisted.----------------------------------------------------------------------Mr. Arable: [Mr. Arable looks at pigs, finds a runt, a picks up ax]Fern: What are you doing?Mr. Arable: Nothing, now go back to bed.Fern: You're not going to kill it, are you?Mr. Arable: It's a runt.----------------------------------------------------------------------Wilbur: [Wilber bangs his head into the fence and runs]Golly the Goose: [Flies to the fence, lands on it and stops] Run pig! Be free! I would if I could.Gussy the Goose: [Golly goes back inside the barn] Golly, did I hear you say you would be free if you could?Golly the Goose: I meant if I were a pig.----------------------------------------------------------------------Charlotte A. Cavatica: Templeton, haven't you ever heard that good things come to those who wait?Templeton: No. Good things come to those who find it and shove it in their mouth!----------------------------------------------------------------------Wilbur: [looking at Charlotte's new web, at the fair] But is is a good word, Charlotte? I mean, is it a TRUE word? I don't feel like I deserve all of the great words you've written about me...Charlotte A. Cavatica: Then, Wilbur, it's a PERFECT word.[Charlotte looks at the web, which says "HUMBLE"]
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家夏洛特的网里面那三个单词是什么啊?RT就是charlotte 为wilber织的那三个单词_百度作业帮
夏洛特的网里面那三个单词是什么啊?RT就是charlotte 为wilber织的那三个单词不是一共又三个麽
知道拉一个是some pig一个是humble还有TerrificRadiant这下全了}

我要回帖

更多关于 夏洛特的网中英台词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信