那首泰国gogoboy 攻略歌里有bass boy

那首英文歌里有句oh my pretty pretty ~boy?(好像是)在街上听到的.
我爱细菌430381
那首歌应该是pretty boy.M2M组合最红的歌.现在很多都是艾薇儿的.I lie awake at night See things in black and white I've only got you inside my mind You know you have made me blind I lie awake and pray that you will look my way I have all this longing in my heart I knew it right from the start Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside make me stay right beside you I used to write your name And put it in a frame And sometime I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wall You stay a little while And tough me with your smile And what can I say to make you mineTo tough out for you in time Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside make me stay right beside you Oh pretty boy pretty boy pretty boy Say you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside make me stay right beside you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码QQ飞车里新加的音乐有首歌歌词里有什么babyboy的,那歌名是什么啊?_百度知道
QQ飞车里新加的音乐有首歌歌词里有什么babyboy的,那歌名是什么啊?
城市里和海滨的地图里有这首歌
我有更好的答案
t Stop 2. bad time 2. The Re-/music/" target="_blank">http. regression 2. WDYCAI 主界面 1. wrecking ball 休闲区 1:
<a href="http.blog. La Camisa Negra 3. last man standing 2. something&#39. welcome to hell 森林 1收听其他歌曲地址. Up in the club 海滨 1;s going on 航天基地 老街 1. I`M Coming (Feat. my would be savior 2://://. starbucks 2. rocker 3. Woman 商城界面 1. Have A Nice 2. Let You Go 3.blog. Tablo) 2: 1.163. Gangsta Bop 现代城市 1. the distance 3. Whiskey In The Jar 3. With U 中国风 1.163. Don&#39. Loves Me /music/ 边境界面. Nothing 3
never say goodbye 不仅是在城市很海滨的地图里,去休闲区的时候也有的,现在QQ飞车里的歌曲都是随机的
音乐官方链接:SoulJa 青山黛玛(Thelma Aoyama,青山テルマ)-ここにいるよ 您可以到这里去听,就是这首!祝您愉快!
那首歌叫 そばにいるね
歌手是青山黛玛
I`M Coming
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁女声英语歌有bassbada是那一首歌_百度知道
女声英语歌有bassbada是那一首歌
提问者采纳
All About That Bass-Meghan Traino畅籂扳饺殖祭帮熄爆陇r好多人问这首歌哇~~记得采纳哦~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁那首英文歌里有句oh my pretty pretty ~boy?(好像是)在街上听到的。_百度知道
那首英文歌里有句oh my pretty pretty ~boy?(好像是)在街上听到的。
提问者采纳
I lie awake at night See things in black and white I&#39那首歌应该是pretty boy.M2M组合最红的歌。现在很多都是艾薇儿的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
pretty boy
歌名《pretty boy》
pretty boy是很老的歌了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌.歌词里有什么Doublebass_百度知道
找一首歌.歌词里有什么Doublebass
歌词应该是:I&#39;m all about that bass歌名:All About That Bass原唱:Meghan TrainorBecause you know I&#39;m all about that bass,&#39;Bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bassYeah it&#39;s pretty clear, I ain&#39;t no size twoBut I can shake it, shake it like I&#39;m supposed to do&#39;Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chaseAll the right junk in all the right placesI see the magazines working that PhotoshopWe know that shit ain&#39;t realCome on now, make it stopIf you got beauty beauty just raise &#39;em up&#39;Cause every inch of you is perfectFrom the bottom to the topYeah, my momma she told me don&#39;t worry about your sizeShe says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at nightYou know I won&#39;t be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll,So, if that&#39;s what&#39;s you&#39;re intoThen go ahead and move alongBecause you know I&#39;m all about that bass,&#39;Bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bassI&#39;m bringing booty backGo ahead and tell them skinny bitches HeyNo, I&#39;m just playing I know you think you&#39;re fat,But I&#39;m here to tell you that,Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the topYeah, my momma she told me don&#39;t worry about your sizeShe says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at nightYou know I won&#39;t be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll,So, if that&#39;s what&#39;s you&#39;re intoThen go ahead and move alongBecause you know I&#39;m all about that bass,&#39;Bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bassBecause you know I&#39;m all about that bass,&#39;Bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bassBecause you know I&#39;m all about that bass,&#39;Bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass, no trebleI&#39;m all &#39;bout that bass, &#39;bout that bass
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
erp沙盘模拟的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 泰国芭提雅的鸭街boy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信