关于社会公德的小学生校园情景剧剧本本(时间在5分钟左右,在校园里在学生身上发生的事)

急需一个校园心理情景剧剧本十分钟左右_百度知道
急需一个校园心理情景剧剧本十分钟左右
要四五个角色最好的,邮箱myqueen_希望得到帮助
提问者采纳
校园心理情景剧剧本请看:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
校园心理的相关知识
其他1条回答
心理剧剧本
人物:林西——善良,脆弱,但长期生活在黑暗中
江南——热情,善良,乐于助人
老人---睿智,善良
林母----十分疼爱女儿
林父----坚强,冷静
背景:落叶枯黄,九月的浅秋终于来临.故事就发生在这美丽的季节.仁心医院 里,林西坐在树下,她流着泪,一动不动的望着远方。不远处,江南路过正好看见了。
背景音乐:假如爱有天意
江南(将纸巾伸到林西面前):同学,有什么我可以帮你的吗?林西仍是一动不动两眼空洞的望着远方。(背靠着树)
江南:(在林西旁边坐下)有什么很难过的事情吗?说出来会好受一些,说不定我还能帮助
林西:(转过头看了江南一眼)帮助?被上帝遗忘了的孩子又有谁能帮助她呢?
江南:(看着林西)上帝遗忘的孩子?为什么...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有关社会公德的话剧剧本,思修课要上台表演 急用 _百度知道
有关社会公德的话剧剧本,思修课要上台表演 急用
提问者采纳
可以根据最近的一些关于社会上的新闻改编嘛!
提问者评价
呃 我们已经表演了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
社会公德的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求1篇高中英语3人幽默情景剧剧本!5分钟左右急求啊!!!我们3个男生要在英语课前表演幽默对话,帮忙介绍几篇,要搞笑,易读懂 ,没人5-8句就行,谢谢拉_作业帮
跪求1篇高中英语3人幽默情景剧剧本!5分钟左右急求啊!!!我们3个男生要在英语课前表演幽默对话,帮忙介绍几篇,要搞笑,易读懂 ,没人5-8句就行,谢谢拉
跪求1篇高中英语3人幽默情景剧剧本!5分钟左右急求啊!!!我们3个男生要在英语课前表演幽默对话,帮忙介绍几篇,要搞笑,易读懂 ,没人5-8句就行,谢谢拉
how are you
i'am fine thank u,and u?
i'am fine too一人念一遍,易懂搞笑~
一年级老师教我们认识家禽动物。
老师:“有一种动物两只脚,每天早上太阳公公出来时,它都会叫你起床,而且叫到你 起床为止,是哪一种动物?”
我回答:“妈妈!”把老师笑得差点断气!
期中考试回家以后,妈妈问我考的怎么样? 我说,我就一道题没有填出来 妈妈问是什么题? 我就说:说有一道题问3乘以7得多少我当时不...
看看《歌舞青春》可能对你有帮助
The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威) 5人英语话剧剧本中英对照,《狐假虎威》是一则流传了千余年的寓言故事。狐狸假借老虎的威势。比喻依仗别人的势力欺压人。用表演来诠释狐假虎威的含义。Tiger: I’m a great tiger. I’m very athletic. I’m very brave. I’m the king of the forest.But now ...求英语情景剧剧本五六分钟左右,要快啊,故事最好搞笑一些,谢谢_作业帮
求英语情景剧剧本五六分钟左右,要快啊,故事最好搞笑一些,谢谢
求英语情景剧剧本五六分钟左右,要快啊,故事最好搞笑一些,谢谢
白 :Long ago, there lived a girl. Her mather had died and her father had married again,His new wife had two daugters. They are so bad as their mother. The poor girl had to work day and night. She must sleep in the kitchen. She weared drity clothes. All of them called her cinders for Cinderella. However, we’ll show you a different play today. (灰姑娘昂首挺胸帅气十足地上场) 旁白 :She is so strong, and smart. Especially she is good at sport. Now, she is running for the 100 meter race.(灰姑娘冲刺,旁边老师读秒:11’9) Now, she is playing basketball.(灰姑娘以一敌众,轻松灌篮) Now,she is practicing Chinese gongfu(灰姑娘打拳,对手倒) This is her----Cinderella 灰姑娘(怒,看旁白) :Do you finish? 旁白 :Ok(结巴)continue, even she is perfect, she still can’t escape the poor life, Why? That is----- 继母(假装洗衣服) :How cold the water! I’m too old to do anything, My leg is so painful. (灰姑娘默,从继母手中拿过洗衣盆) (一姐将盆碗碰得乱响.灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过盆碗) (一姐手持针线缝衣,刺手,尖叫—灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过衣服) 第一幕 (灰姑娘在帮后母按摩肩膀) 二姐(奔入,扬动手中传单) :Mom, Mom, Look! There are some leaflets. I got them on the street. The King is having a party. The Prince will look for a wife. 一姐(托腮) :I must be choosen, I am the most beautiful girl in the world. 二姐(凭空跳舞) :No, Not you. I have the charming shape, I am the Queen. (两姐争吵起来,继母从女儿手中拿过传单,亲吻) 继母 :Oh, baby. Stop. You two are the most beautiful girls in our country. He will probably choose one of you. Come on , make up yourself. We haven’t enough time!(瞪灰姑娘)Cinderella, what are you doing? Come here, help your sisters! 灰姑娘 :OK, I will. But, mom, can I go to the party tonight? I want to ------ (三人敛神) 一姐 :Oh, my God! I forgot Tim’s homework. He gave us a lot of homework.. I can’t finish, what should I do ? 二姐(拿书,指,附和) :Oh, Yes, Yes. Look, execise A, excise B, excise C, excise D, excise E, Oh, planning tree, essay, study plan------(偷瞄灰姑娘,哭)Oh, my God! Oh, my party! My Prince! My happyness! and the country’s future! 灰姑娘(慌乱,安慰) :My sisters, don't cry! I always do the homework for you, of course tonight! (母女三人一通忙乱后) : Goodbye, our lively girl! 第二幕 (魔女骑着一把几乎掉光了的扫把登场) 旁白 :Oh, 哈里波特! (魔女撞到灰姑娘) 灰姑娘(怒) :Who are you ? 魔女(得意) :I am the best witch, and the most beautiful witch. I can give you all the thing you wish. 灰姑娘 : Really? Do you kown King’s party? I want to go, but------(低头看自己的破衣服) 魔女(大笑) :Don’t worry. It is easy for me! Look, clothes, shose,car----- 灰姑娘(面露欣喜,扑向鞋子) :Oh, how beautiful glass shoses! 魔女 :Wear it, and go ! 第三幕 (富丽堂皇的大厅里,音乐飘扬,人声鼎沸.女士们翘首以待) 侍卫(击杖) :Welcome the Prince. (鼓掌,欢呼) 国王(严肃) : Please be quiet! As everybody knows, today I will chooes a beautiful, slim, homorous, and long hair girl for my son----(转身,指向王子),handsome, strong, tall, and brave! (王子做害羞状) 众女士 :How lively! How handsome! (做陶醉状,冲向前,将王子团团围住) (此时,飞出一女,持扇 “杀出一条血路”) (王子与灰姑娘共舞,突然手机铃声响起) 王子 :Who’s phone? 灰姑娘 :Oh, it’s my phone!(掏手机边跳舞,边接电话) This is Cinderella, speaking! 魔女 :It 12’clock, game will be over, come back quickly!Or you’ll change back!(开始敲钟) 灰姑娘 :Oh, I must go!(慌忙中跑,掉了一只鞋) 王子(检起鞋,追) :Wait! You forget give me you name, and you phone number! 王子(注视姑娘远去,悲情) :I’ve lost her! 第四幕 旁白 : Since the party, Prince fall in love with Cinderella, the Prince decided to look for the mysterious girl. He issued a proclamation, “Whoever the glass shoe fits, shall be wife to the Prince!” (王子带着士兵到处找人试鞋) 士兵 :Please try the shoe!(女士甲试鞋) Oh, your foot is too big! 士兵 :Please try the shoe!(女士乙试鞋) Oh, my God, what a terrible smell! Of coures not you ! 旁白 :A t lat, the Prince come to Cinderella ‘s home. (两姐站在门口,花痴状) :Oh, the Prince is coming, he is so handsome! He is so cool! 士兵(拿着鞋) :Please try the galss shoe. (两姐妹正抢): Oh, it is my shoe! ------Oh, it is my shoe! (士兵夺过鞋,递给大姐): You first!(大姐拿过鞋,却怎么也穿不进去) 士兵 : Stop doing that. You foot is too long, you will break the shoe! 二姐(得意) :I said, it is my shoe.(抢过鞋,试穿,费了九牛二虎之力终于穿上,走开来) 二姐 : ****, too small!(甩掉鞋,蹲下揉脚,鞋飞到灰姑娘身上) 继母(怒吼) : Why are you here? Back to kitchen! Wash the dishes! 士兵 : Wait! Every girl must try ! 继母 : She is drity! It is couldn’t be her!(灰姑娘默,轻松的穿上了鞋) 王子(欢呼) :Oh, it fits! I found you !(王子和灰姑娘拥在一起) 旁白 :The Prince was delighted to found her, and on a bright sunny day, he and Cinderella were merried. They lived happily ever after!}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学生校园情景剧剧本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信