我最喜欢的花作文科学技术英语作文

全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
按省/直辖市查询: |
全国81个热门城市快速直达
您现在的位置: &
奥运英语作文:我最喜欢的中国射击运动员(The Chinese sport shooter I like best)
来源:网络资源
奥运英语作文:我最喜欢的中国射击运动员(The Chinese sport shooter I like best)
  The Chinese sport shooter I like best is Wang Yifu who was in terms of Olympic medals one of the most successful sport shooters of all times. He specializes in the 50 m Pistol and 10 m Air Pistol events.
  Wang won his first Olympic medal in the Los Angeles games at the age of 23. After this, the Air Pistol event was added to the program, and this is where he has achieved his greatest accomplishments. He won the 1992 gold medal only days after a new medal in the 50 m event. His three attempts to repeat the victory have provided impressive results and very tight duels:
  In the 2004 competition, Wang scored 590 once more, but lost the Olympic record to Mikhail Nestruev (Russia) who achieved 591. However, Wang Yifu chased quickly and eventually won by a margin of 0.2 points to get his second Olympic gold.
  I like Wang Yifu, and I also like his great sprite.
百科词条:
资讯周排行
资讯月排行
中考工具箱日期:的鼻子塌塌的,眼睛乌黑乌黑的,耳朵不大不小,脑袋圆圆的,还扎着一个长长的马尾巴辫子呢!走起路来一甩一甩的,像一位体操运动员,而且,我还特别喜欢穿运动服。
我最喜欢的功课是英语,只要一到双休日,我就会去英语补习班学习,而且十分认真,因为我准备长大了当一名翻译家,我真希望在自己的努力下,能梦想成真啊!
另外,我还喜欢旅游和弹钢琴。尤其是旅游,看着祖国的青山绿水,我的胸怀变得宽阔而远大,站在鹳雀楼上,我情不自禁地吟诵...我最喜欢的功课是英语的相关内容日期:产前抑郁喜欢“找”白领女性 很多人都知道有“产后抑郁症”,但对“产前抑郁症”和其严重性却知之甚少。 专家提出:产前抑郁症的危害性远远大于产后抑郁症,严重的话甚至还会...日期:孩子喜欢什么样的父母 一般来讲,孩子都喜欢关心、体贴、和蔼可亲、爱护孩子、理解孩子的父母,最反感的是严厉粗暴、修养差、不通情达理的父母。通过大量调查发现,孩子最喜欢的好父母具体来说有以下一些特点: 不摆父母架子,理解尊重孩子 好父母既是孩子的保护者,又是孩日期:孩子喜欢什么样的父母 一般来讲,孩子都喜欢关心、体贴、和蔼可亲、爱护孩子、理解孩子的父母,最反感的是严厉粗暴、修养差、不通情达理的父母。通过大量调查发现,孩子最喜欢的好父母具体来说有以下一些特点: 不摆...日期:胎宝宝不喜欢妈妈暴饮暴食 知道自己怀上了宝宝,妈妈的母性就会充分释放出来,为了他,妈妈可以牺牲一切,包括女人最珍贵的容貌和体形。但专家表示:妊娠期间准妈妈的体重增加过量并不是...日期:孩子喜欢什么样的家 曾有专家对小学和幼儿园的孩子作了“你最喜欢什么样的家”的调查。结果发现,孩子们对父母和家庭的要求放在首位的并非是经济、物质条件,他们对吃的、穿的、用的和玩的东西似乎都不大在意,相反,却很关注自己的家庭精神生活。最喜欢的家有下日期:孩子喜欢什么样的父母 一般来讲,孩子都喜欢关心、体贴、和蔼可亲、爱护孩子、理解孩子的父母,最反感的是严厉粗暴、修养差、不通情达理的父母。通过大量调查发现,孩子最喜欢的好父母具体来说有以下一些特点: 不摆父母架子,理解尊重孩子 好父母既是孩子的保护者,又是孩日期:婴儿天生喜欢看漂亮脸蛋 英国科学家研究发现,爱美之心不仅人皆有之,甚至连刚出生的婴儿也会审美。科学家向婴儿出示两张面部照片,他们喜欢看更漂亮的面部,观看的时间也更长。斯拉蒂尔表示:“在两张脸中,婴儿喜欢看更迷人的...
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - - &&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
英语作文:我最喜欢的科学家
  示例一Scientists favoriteMy favorite is the scientist Albert Einstein(爱因斯坦), he was my idol, because he is very famous in the world.& He has a smart brain, what the issues are difficult to beat him. He wanted a giant, always in my heart. I hope that I can grow up to become his, and his place in the world to contribute。
  示例二:Wu Jianxiong, a female Chinese-American physicist, was born in Taicang County, Jiangsu Province on May 31st, 1912. She went to the USA for further education in 1936. Four years later, she got the doctor’s degree in California University. After that she received lots of doctor’s degrees in many famous universities in the USA. She devoted her life to her research in physics and won many prizes in the USA and all around the world. She had paid much attention to the development of science and technology in China, and she had been back to hold lectures many times since 1973. She set up a laboratory under her name in Dongnan University in 1992. On February 16th, 1997, she died of heart disease.
  吴健雄,女性华裔物理学家,出生于太仓县,江苏省日。她去美国进修于1936年。四年后,她获得博士学位在美国加州大学。之后,她收到了很多医生的程度在许多著名大学,在美国。她毕生的研究中,她赢得了许多物理和奖品,在美国和世界各地。她十分重视发展科学和技术在中国,她已回到多次举办讲座1973年以来。她设立了一个实验室根据她的名字在东南大学于1992年。在日,她死于心脏病。
也许您还关注以下文章:手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
高二英语作文:我最喜欢的老师
来源:  【】 
  My favourite teacher  Echo,my favourite teacher,is a pretty and slim lady.One of the most important reason that I like her is that she is very sincere.When she talks to others,she always has a smile on her face.  I think Echo is a natural teacher beacuse she has a lot of good methods on teaching.She is not only quite friendly, but also humorous.Her class is full of fun that you have never feel bored.To improve our grades,she usually gives us some advices about how to learn English well.What's more,she sacrificed her own time to help every student,no thought of gain.Sometimes,she nearly has no time to have lunch.When I ask her questions,she must spare no effort to make me understand,with patience and careness.I have never seen such a good teacher as her before.  A good teacher can point out the direction and give you endless strength when you get into trouble.I'm lucky enough to have such a good teacher present to my life. Echo has a great inflence on me.I'm thankful her help very much.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。