l wanna marry meyou becouse you're the first perso

一首英文歌,歌词里有:Beautiful boy......because i want marry you(大概是这样),求歌名!_百度知道
一首英文歌,歌词里有:Beautiful boy......because i want marry you(大概是这样),求歌名!
提问者采纳
re ready's a beautiful night we' babyohit're trashedgot a pocket full of cash we can blow whoa whoashots of patrol whoa whoaand guitar girldon're looking for something dumb to dohey baby i think i wanna marry youis it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juicewho cares baby'll go get the ringlet the choir bell sing like ooh ooh oohso what you wanna do ooh oohlets just run girlif we wake up and you want to break upthat're looking for something dumb to dohey baby i think i wanna marry youis it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juicewho cares baby's a beautiful nigt we't say no no no no nojust say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahand we're looking for something dumb to dohey baby i think i wanna marry youis it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juicewho cares baby're looking for something dumb to dohey baby i think i wanna marry youis it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juicewho cares baby'll go go go go goif you'm readycos it' babyjust say i do ooh ooh oohtell me right now babytell me right now baby't say no no no no nojust say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahand we's a beautiful nigt we'll go go go go goif you's a beautiful nigt we'm readycos it' i think i wanna marry youwell i know this little chapel on the boulevardwe can go whoa whoano one will no whoaoh come on girlwho cares if we's cool ooh oohno i won&#39。Bruno Mars - Marry Youit' i think i wanna marry youjust say i do ooh ooh oohtell me right now babytell me right now baby't blame you ooh oohit was fun girldon' like i're ready' i think i wanna marry youohi' like i&#39
提问者评价
very thankyou!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
——Bruno mars
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Peter Gene Hernandez (born October 8, 1985), professionally known by his stage name Bruno Mars, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, voice actor, and choreographer. Born and raised in ,
by a family of musicians, Mars began making music at a young age and performed in various musical venues in his hometown throughout his childhood. He graduated from high school and moved to Los Angeles to pursue a musical career. Mars produced songs for other artists, co-founding the production team .
Mars had an unsuccessful stint with , but then signed with
in 2009. He became recognized as a solo artist after lending his vocals to the songs "" by , and "" by , which were worldwide successes, and for which he co-wrote the . His debut studio album,
(2010), was anchored by the U.S.
chart-topping singles "" and "", as well as the number-five single "". His second album, , was released in 2012, peaked at number one in the United States. The album spawned the international singles "", "" and "".
Mars has received , including two
and was named one of 's 100 most influential people in the world, in 2011. In 2014, he was named "Artist of the Year" by Billboard and ranked number one on the
30 under 30 list. Throughout his singing career, he has sold over 11 million albums and 68 million singles, making him one of the . However, as a performer, writer and producer his total sales surpass 130 million singles. Five of his singles are counted among the
of all time. Mars is now regarded as one of the most successful solo artists in the world, landing 5 number-one singles on the
since his career launched in 2010, faster than any male singer since . His total of number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 is six.
Mars is known for his stage performances and
showmanship. He is accompanied by his band, The Hooligans, which besides playing a variety of instruments such as electric guitar, bass, piano, keyboards, drums and horns, also serves as dancers and background singers. On stage, Mars is able to sing, dance and play a wild range of musical styles, including , ,
Bruno Mars was born Peter Gene Hernandez on October 8, 1985, in , , and was raised in the
neighborhood of Honolulu. He is the son of Peter Hernandez and Bernadette "Bernie" San Pedro Bayot (b. August 14, 1957, Manila, d. June 1, 2013, Honolulu). His father is of half
(from Ukraine and Hungary) descent, and is originally from , . Mars' mother emigrated to
as a child, and was of
descent, with distant
ancestry. His parents met while performing in a show, where his mother was a
and his father played percussion. At the age of two, he was nicknamed "Bruno" by his father, because of his resemblance to professional wrestler .
Mars is one of six children and came from a musical family who exposed him to a diverse mix of , , , and . In addition to being a dancer, his mother was a singer and his father used his musical ability to perform Little Richard rock and roll music. Mars' uncle was an Elvis impersonator, and encouraged three-year-old Mars to perform on stage as well. Mars also performed songs by artists such as Michael Jackson, , and . At age four, Mars began performing five days a week with his family's band, The Love Notes, in which he became known on the island for his impersonation of Presley. In 1990, Mars was featured in
as "Little Elvis", going on to have a cameo in the film
His time spent impersonating Presley had a major impact on Mars' musical evolution and performing techniques. He later began playing guitar after drawing inspiration from . In 2010, he also acknowledged his Hawaiian roots and musical family as an influence, explaining, "Growing up in Hawaii made me the man I am. I used to do a lot of shows in Hawaii with my father's band. Everybody in my family sings, everyone plays instruments...I've just been surrounded by it." When he attended at
he performed in a group called The School Boys. In 2003, shortly after graduating from President Theodore Roosevelt High School at the age of 17, Mars moved to , , to pursue a musical career. He adopted his stage name from the nickname his father gave him, adding "Mars" at the end because "I felt like I didn't have [any] pizzazz, and a lot of girls say I’m out of this world, so I was like I guess I'm from ."
"I'd always been a working musician in Hawaii and never had problems paying rent. And then it's like, 'Now I'm in L.A. and my phone's getting shut off.' That's when reality hit. I started DJ-ing. It was something silly. I told this person I could DJ because they said they could pay me $75 cash under the table. I didn't know how to DJ. I lost that job pretty quick."
—Mars, speaking about his experiences of moving to Los Angeles to pursue a musical career.
Shortly after moving to Los Angeles, Mars signed to
in 2004, in a deal that "went nowhere" and a conversation with 's management who turned out fruitless. However, Mars' experience with Motown proved to be beneficial to his career when he met songwriter and producer Philip Lawrence, who was also signed to the label. After Mars was dropped by Universal Motown, less than a year of being signed, he stayed in Los Angeles and landed a music publishing deal in 2005 with
and Cameron Strang at Westside Independent.
"Bruno came to the conclusion that the best way to further his career was writing and producing hit songs."
—Cameron Strang, speaking about developing Mars' career.
During Mars' career beginnings, Lindsey, who showed
and Mars the ins and outs of writing pop music, acted as a mentor to Mars and helped him to hone his craft. Bhasker, who had met Mars through
(the A&R at Dr Dre's Aftermath Entertainment who first heard Mars' demo tape through his sister and flew him to LA), explained: "He’d mentor us, and kind of give us lectures as to what a hit pop song is, because you can have talent and music ability, but understanding what makes a hit pop song is a whole other discipline." Steve Lindsey was responsible for "[holding] Bruno Mars back for five years while they learned an extensive catalog of hit music." Meanwhile, Mars played
in a band, around Los Angeles, with Bhasker and Eric Hernandez, Mars' brother, who is now the drummer of "The Hooligans".
When Lawrence was first told he should meet Mars he was reluctant to do so, since he didn't even have money for bus fare. , drummer for , told him, "Whatever it costs you to get out here, I’ll reimburse you." Lawrence responded, "Just give me five dollars back for the bus." The pair began collaborating, writing songs for Mars, but they received many rejections from labels. On the verge of giving up, they received a call from Brandon Creed, then seeking songs for a reunited . He liked their song "Lost", which was written for Mars. The duo didn't want to give the song away, but when they were offered $20,000 for the song they agreed. The sale of this song allowed them to continue working, and Mars and Lawrence decided that they would write and produce songs together for other artists.
In 2006, Lawrence introduced Mars to his future
manager at , Aaron Bay-Schuck. After hearing him play a couple of songs on the guitar, Bay-Schuck wanted to sign him immediately, but it took about three years for Atlantic records to finally sign Mars to the label, because Atlantic felt that it was too early and that Mars still needed development as an artist.
Before becoming a successful solo artist, Mars was an acknowledged music producer, writing songs for , , , , , and . He also co-wrote the ' hit song "" and provided backing vocals on their album . His first musical appearance as a singer was in 's second studio album Animal, featured on the track "3D". He was also featured on pastor and hip hop artist 's debut single "Love" in August 2009. He reached prominence as a solo artist after being featured on and co-writing 's "" and Travie McCoy's ""; both songs peaked within the top ten of many charts worldwide. He said of them, "I think those songs weren't meant to be full-sung songs. If I'd sung all of "Nothin' on You", it might've sounded like some ." Following this success, Mars released his debut
(EP), titled , on May 11, 2010. The EP peaked at the 99th position on the
and produced one single, "The Other Side", featuring singers
and B.o.B. Mars collaborated with Green once more in August 2010 by co-writing his single "".
Mars performing live in , 2010
After serving as guest vocalist on B.o.B's and Travies McCoy's singles, Mars released "" on July 19, 2010. The song was the lead single from his debut studio album, , and reached number one on the
in September as well as several other charts worldwide. The song holds the record of the longest-reigning debut format, spending twenty weeks atop . He also released two digital singles—"Liquor Store Blues" featuring
and "" to promote the album, before confirming "Grenade" as the album's second single, in September 28, 2010. "Grenade" reached number one on Billboard in December and has also seen successful international chart performance. Released digitally on October 4 and physically on October 5, 2010, the album debuted at number three on the , selling 55,000 copies. It received generally positive reviews from music critics, and has since sold six million copies globally. In February 2012, "" was released as the album's third single. It became the album's third consecutive top five on the Hot 100, peaking on number four on October 23, 2010.
"" followed as the fourth single from Doo-Wops & Hooligans on August 22, 2011. Although it wasn't released as a single in the United States, it peaked at number 85 on the Hot 100 on January 15, 2011 due to strong digital sales, since then it has sold 2,2 million digital copies. In November, "" was released as the album's fifth single in Australia and New Zealand. Additionally, it was announced on Mars' website, he recorded and co-wrote a new song titled "" for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. The song was released for purchase via
on September 27, 2011. It peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100. During this period, he appeared on a number of collaborative singles, including "", a duet with
released on July 5, 2011. "", released on September 13, 2011, with
and "" with
and , from the Mac & Devin Go to High School soundtrack, was available for purchase on October 11, 2011. The songs peaked at number four, sixteen and seven at the Billboard Hot 100, respectively.
On September 19, 2010, Mars was arrested in
for possession of . When talking to a police officer, Mars reportedly stated that what he did was "foolish" and that "he has never used drugs before". Mars pled guilty to felony drug possession, and in return for his plea, he was told that the charges would be erased from his criminal record as long as he stayed out of trouble for a year, paid a $2,000 fine, did 200 hours of community service and completed a drug counseling course. Nevertheless, during a cover story for
magazine in 2013, Mars said "I was young, man! I was in f---ing Vegas...I wasn't thinking", he further added "I was given a number one record and I'm out doing dumb sh--". Mars confessed that he lied to the authorities about having done cocaine before, saying "I don't know where that came from", adding "I was really intoxicated. I was really drunk. So a lot of that is a big blur, and I try every day to forget and keep pushing."
He opened for
on the fall leg of the
Tour starting October 6, 2010 and co-headlined with McCoy on a European tour starting October 18, 2010. From November 16, 2010, to January 28, 2012, Mars embarked on the
in support of Doo-Wops & Hooligans, after turning down multiple offers to open for famous pop artists on arena tours, since the goal was to build a fan base by performing gigs at smaller, more intimate venues.
On February 13, 2011, Mars won his first , having rece
for "Nothin' on You",
for "Nothin' on You" and "",
for "Fuck You", and
at the . At the , Mars was nominated in six
for Doo-Wops & Hooligans, Record of the Year, Song of the Year and
for "Grenade", and Producer of the Year, Non-Classical. However,
won all the categories he was nominated and ended up by losing to
for Producer of the Year.
On March 22, 2012, it was announced that Mars had signed a worldwide publishing deal with BMG Chrysalis US. In September 2012, when interviewed by Billboard, Mars stated that the album would be more musically varied and refused to "pick a lane", adding "I listen to a lot of music, and I want to have the freedom and luxury to walk into a studio and say, 'Today I want to do a hip-hop, R&B, soul or rock record.'" He announced the album title
along with the ten songs which would make the final cut of the album and the title of the first single, "", which was released on October 1, 2012. The lead single from Unorthodox Jukebox reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and Canada and charted in the top ten in several countries worldwide.
Unorthodox Jukebox was released on December 11, 2012, and debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 with sales of 192,000. The album eventually peaked at number one on the Billboard 200, almost three months after its release. The album also charted number one in Switzerland and in United Kingdom, becoming the fastest selling album by a solo artist in 2012 in the UK. "", was released as the second single from Unorthodox Jukebox on January 15, 2013, and peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100, making
the only male who has reached five number one singles on the Hot 100 more quickly than Mars, and reached the top ten of fifteen countries. The third single "" peaked at number 5 in the United States and had less commercial success worldwide than the previous two. On May 24, 2013,
released "" as the fourth single from their album
which featured ,
and Mars on the vocals, becoming Major Lazer's most successful single to date in the US. In late 2013, "" and "" followed as the album's fourth and fifth singles, and reached the top 35 on the Hot 100.
Mars began his second headlining tour, , on June 22, 2013. It started in North America, and continued through Europe and Oceania, before concluding it in North America on October 18, 2014, as part of the eight shows at the
to perform between December 2013 and October 2014. On September 8, 2013,
announced that Mars would headline the performance at the
on February 2, 2014. During the performance he was joined by
as a musical guest on the platform. It was the first Super Bowl halftime headlined by a performer under 30 and of Puerto Rican descent. The show is now the second most watched halftime show in the history of the Super Bowl, drawing a record rating of 115.3 million viewers, only surpassed by Katy Perry's Halftime Show, who had 3.2 million more viewers.
At the , Mars won the award of
for Unorthodox Jukebox and his single "Locked out of Heaven" was nominated for Record of the Year and Song of the Year, while "When I Was Your Man" earned a nomination for . Aside from his music career, Mars reprised his role as Roberto in , which was released in theaters on March 20, 2014. Like its predecessor, Rio 2 was a financial success and panned by critics. In October 2014,
announced that he would release a new single on November 10, 2014, titled "", featuring Mars' vocals. The song was a commercial success reaching number one in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and Billboard Hot 100 along with several other countries. According to Billboard Mars was the twelfth richest musician of 2013, with earnings of $18,839,681. He ranked number one on the 2014
list "30 under 30", a tally of the brightest stars in 15 different fields under the age of 30, and thirteenth on the 2014 list for "The World's Most Powerful Celebrities" with estimated earnings of $60 million.
After ending the Moonshine Jungle Tour, Mars began working on his third studio album. The artist hadn't come up with a date for the release, stating "Until it's done", adding "It's gotta be just as good if not better". Previously, the singer-songwriter was interviewed by
and gave some details of the new album, confirming
as producers. He further added, "I want to write better songs, I want to put on better shows, I want to make better music videos. I want my next album to be better than the first and the second", explaining the writing process of his songs "I don’t sit down and think, ‘I’m going to write a song’, Inspiration hits me always unexpectedly: on a plane, when I’m out or just before I go to bed. An idea will suddenly come to my mind, and sometimes I manage to turn it into lyrics the next day. Sometimes it’ll take me one year to get something real out of it. You can’t force creativeness".
Music artists such as
(left) and
(right) have influenced Mars.
As a child, Mars spent time impersonating . This playact had a major impact on h he later reflected: "I watch the best. I'm a big fan of Elvis. I'm a big fan of 1950s Elvis when he would go on stage and scare people because he was a force and girls would go nuts! You can say the same thing for
or . It's just guys who know that people are here to see a show, so I watch those guys and I love studying them because I'm a fan." He also impersonated
who played a lead role as inspiration. Afterwards, Mars was raised on his father’s doo-wop collection — “simple four-chord songs that got straight to the point” and on Little Richard, , . During his youth, the hip-hop productions by
and , that were played on the radio constantly, influenced him.
Mars' musical style initially gravitated towards
since he was influenced by artists such as ,
and . During the same time, he also listened to 1950s ,
music and . In high school, classic rock groups such as , , and , whose repercussions are notable on Mars' work. While growing up, Mars listened to singers with high voices, like
and , and some others already mentioned above. , the heavy influence of local bands in Hawaii, was a major account for him and his reggae roots. Hip-hop acts like ,
were among some of Mars' favourites, and have contributed to his composition skills. All of these genres of music have influenced Mars' he observed that "It's not easy to [create] songs with that mixture of rock and soul and hip-hop, and there's only a handful of them". The artist also admires .
Mars has listed multiple artists as having inspired his work. Among these there are Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and . Others include , ,
and . Mars also stated that he is a fan of , , , , .
Sorry, your browser either has JavaScript disabled or does not have any supported player.
to play the clip in your browser.
An 18-second sample of the
of "Grenade".
Problems playing this file? See .
Mars' music has been noted for displaying a wide variety of styles, musical genres and influences, including , , , , , and . The debut album Doo-Wops & Hooligans features influences of the former five genres, being ultimately a pop record. His subsequent release, Unorthodox Jukebox, as on his debut album, infuses with different genres in each song, including not only ,
and soul but also . Lyrically, the album shows some differences towards the former, addressing traditional notions of romance, male chauvinist sentiments, and a more sexual direction. The later caused him a serious controversy due to the explicit content on the song "". Many of his songs, particularly on Doo-Wops & Hooligans, reflect on "feel-good", carefree, and optimistic sentiments. However, darker subjects are addressed in his songs, detailing failed relationships and self-destructive behaviour.
Mars claims that his work with other artists has influenced his musical style: "'Nothin' on You' had a
vibe, 'Billionaire' was a reggae acoustic guitar-driven song, though one of my favourites is the
song. I don't think anyone else could've sung that song. And there's 'Just the Way You Are.' If you know my story, you know I love all different genres of music" and maintains
as a major influence on his music. In addition, Mars states that growing up in Hawaii influenced his music, giving the songs a reggae sound. He explains, "In Hawaii some of the biggest radio stations are reggae. That music brings people together. It's not urban music or pop music. It's just songs. That's what makes it cross over so well. The song comes first." One of his music partners of , Philip Lawrence, stated "What people don't know is there's a darker underbelly to Bruno Mars". Nevertheless, most of his music is romantic and Mars himself says, "I blame that on me singing to girls back in high school."
Mars possesses a three octave
vocal range. His singing has received nothing but praise. Jon Caramanica of
commented that he is one of the most "versatile and accessible singers in pop, with a light, soul-influenced voice that's an easy fit in a range of styles, a universal donor", while Tim Sendra from
described Mars' vocals on Doo-Wops & Hooligans as "the kind of smooth instrument that slips into your ear like honey". Jody Rosen from
called Mars a "nimble, soulful vocalist" on Unorthodox Jukebox. Conversely, Jim Farber of
praised Mars' voice due to "the purity, cream and range of mid-period " in a review of a concert promoting Unorthodox Jukebox. Mars is also able to play drums, guitar, keyboard, bass and piano. Mars usually plays the instrumentation or part of it, on his albums and the songs he composes for other artists.
Bruno Mars and The Hooligans performing with strobe lights
Mars is known for his
showmanship that is widely acclaimed by tour
and reviewers. Journalist Monique from
says that "the showmanship on Bruno’s stage was like none other that I’ve ever seen" comparing him to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Kevin C. Johnson for
called Mars a "consummate performer".
music critique, Sarah Rodman, said that Mars shows an "indefatigable ecstatic approach to performing" and a "classic showmanship". In the same vein, Jim Farber for Daily News stated that Mars "brings old-school showmanship to dynamic performance", regarding the Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show.
magazine placed Mars at number 35 on their list of "50 Best Live Acts Right Now" in 2013; he's the youngest act besides
to enter the list. They wrote: "Anyone from the age of 5 to 95 can walk out of a Bruno Mars concert feeling like the show was designed just for them. Mars walks the old-school walk and talks the sexy talk, but he also nails the hits, leads a super-energetic nine-piece soul band, and rips a mean drum solo", praising the "spectacular version" of "". Jason Lipshutz from
described Mars performance as "lifeblood is entertaining and keeping smiles plastered on the faces of his onlookers, and he does a better job at it than almost anyone working in music right now." 's Sarah Moll and Tracy Perlman realized that "If you go to his concerts, it's 11-year-old girls to 65-year-old women-it's everyone", after seeing The Moonshine Jungle tour several times during the summer of 2013.
On his concerts Mars is, most of the time, accompanied by The Hooligans, a band that includes several musicians a guitarist, bassist, drummer, keyboardist, and horn section. They also serve as dancers and background singers. Mars shows feature all-band choreographed dancing arrangements, which include "fancy, slick and fantastic"
that is inspired by
and . His shows are heavily influenced by the
with a soul revue-inspired set sufficed. In addition, long, mellow and soft interludes that echo the smooth
style, hugely famous during the 1990s are also part of the show. His
blends several genres of music such as pop, doo-wop, funk, R&B, soul and reggae. Mars shows usually feature pyrotechnics, strobe and laser lighting and himself playing the drums and guitar.
Current members
Bruno Mars  – lead vocals, guitar (2010–present)
Philip Lawrence  – backup vocals (2010–present)
Phredley Brown  – keyboard (2010 – October 2012), lead guitar (October 2012 – present), backup vocals (2010–present)
  – bass guitar (2010–present)
Eric Hernandez  – drums (2010–present)
Kameron Whalum  – trombone (2010–present)
Dwayne Dugger  – saxophone (2010–present)
James King  – trumpet (2010–present)
John Fossit - keyboard, piano (October 9, 2012 – present)
Former members
Kenji Chan  – lead guitar (2010 – October 10, 2012)
On May 12, 2013 Mars tweeted a picture of himself using an . On May 30, 2013 a press release was published reporting Mars investment in the NJOY Electronic Cigarette Company, "in order to quit smoking for his mother", since the singer "believes in the product and the company's mission".
Mars decided to invest in Chromatik, which makes digital versions of sheet music for the web and iPad. Mars said "I love that Chromatik will bring better music education into schools", he added "And I'm happy to be a part of it".
In 2014, Bruno Mars teamed up with three partners to launch the "" brand which includes Selvarey White, made of blended three and five-year aged Panamanian rums
and the aged "natural cacao rum" Selvarey Cacao.
On February 26, It was announced that Mars had partnered with the
to establish a GRAMMY Camp Scolarship Fund, in order to support the next generation of music makers with fund to provide financial assistance for qualified needs-based applicants from .
Mars' donated 100,000 dollars to the kids of Bantay Bata, who were among the victims of , in order to bring back the esteem and morale of the orphans who lost their families and homes. Bruno Mars will perform at the Make It Right gala, whose campaign gold is to "help build homes for people in need". Mars is also set to perform at the Robin Hood Foundation? 's annual benefit in New York, whose goal is to "fight poverty in New York City by supporting more than 200 nonprofits with financial and technical assistance".
Bruno Mars has earned numerous awards and honors throughout his career, including two , two
and three . In 2011, when Mars made the Time 100 list, B.o.B wrote "He has a musicality, a presence in his voice that I've never heard from anyone else...When he performs live, nothing is prerecorded or fudged. It's a straight-up, classic performance. That's so rare these days." In 2014, Mars became the artist with most top five entries on the Billboard Hot 100 since his first week in the chart. Along with
and , Mars is the only artist who has a song that only features piano and vocals to top the Hot 100. Besides this, he is the first male artist to place two titles as a lead act in the Hot 100's top 10 simultaneously. Mars was the most played artist at pop radio in 2013 according to Mediabase and became the first solo men artist whose first 13 Top 40 hits all reached the Top 10 of .
According to International Federation of Phonographic Industry (IFPI), "Just the Way You Are" and "Grenade" are two of the most sold singles digitally of all time, with sales of 12.5 million and 10.2 million, respectively, contributing for Mars to become the biggest selling artist of 2012. His songs "Just The Way You Are", "Grenade", "Locked Out Of Heaven" and "When I Was Your Man" have each sold over 4 million digital copies, making him the first male artist to do so as a lead singer. Five of his singles are counted among the best-selling singles of all time. As of 2014, Mars has sold over 12 million albums and 68 million singles worldwide. Nevertheless, as a singer, featured artist, producer and songwriter his sales surpass 130 million records worldwide. Mars' work has influenced numerous artists including , , , , the , , and , whose debut single "" was inspired by Mars' "Just the Way You Are".
Due to the huge
activities that occurred during the week after the , and in order to limit that kind of profiteering,
introduced Senate Resolution 12, also known as the "Bruno Mars Act". The "Bruno Mars Act" limits all ticket purchases within 48 hours of the on-sale to the physical box office. It ensures that anyone who comes all the way to the box office to buy tickets for their favorite should would almost certainly be guaranteed to leave with a ticket in hand, dissuade ticket scalping. The State Senate in Hawaii passed the law.
Mars was previous linked to singer-songwriter and actress, . They met in 2009 and split up in 2011, due to both getting famous and "work got in the way", according to Ora. Mars began dating model
On June 2, 2013, a publicist for Atlantic Records confirmed to the Associated Press, on condition of anonymity since it was not allowed to speak on record, that Mars' mother had suffered a . She died on Saturday, June 1, 2013, at age 55 at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. Later, on June 7, 2013, the singer broke the silence regarding the loss of his mother, via Twitter, showing his sorrow and gratitude to the fans for the support, he wrote "So thankful for all the love during the most difficult time in my life. Ill be back on my feet again soon. Thats what mom wants, she told me".
On January 28, 2014, Demetrius Orlandus Proctor filed a lawsuit, claiming he holds the copyright for the
and Mars' track "". Proctor claims he owned the copyright to the music and lyrics of the track since March 31, 2011, though the song was released a year before. As evidence, Proctor has submitted a United States Copyright Office registration certificate for "Frisky Vol. 1 to 30 (Tapes)", made in 2000. Proctor accused the defendants of "willful and intentional" copyright infringement, seeking destruction of all copies of the recording. Therefore he is the only entitled to reproduce and distribute the song. His only request: "Defendant shall destroy all copies of Plaintiffs' Recording that Defendants have downloaded onto any computer hard drive or server without Plaintiffs' authorization and shall destroy all copies of that downloaded recording transferred onto any [other] physical medium or device".
In the cover story for , Mars stated that the song "Nothin' on You" was rejected because of his race by a "music industry decision-maker – a guy he won't name". That experience made him feel like a "mutant", and he says that was his lowest point. "Even with that song in my back pocket to seal the deal, things like that are coming out of people's mouths. It made me feel like I wasn't even in the room." On April, 2013 during a cover story for
magazine, Mars confessed that he changed his last name due to people from the music industry who took him as another Latino artist, and even convince him to sing in Spanish. Mars said "Your last name's Hernandez, maybe you should do the Latin music, this Spanish music... Enrique [Iglesias] is so hot right now”. Nevertheless, Mars used his childhood nickname Bruno and changed his surname to Mars, in an effort to “avoid being stereotyped”.
In the song "", Tyler disparages numerous artists, including Bruno Mars.
also disparages Mars in 's song "", in which he and
are featured artists. Bruno Mars, in response to the verse "stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus," said, "[Tyler] has to wait in line if he wants to stab me...[Tyler's] definitely not the first guy that's said something like that to me and he's not going to be the last."
On November 21, 2013 during a performance
gave his opinion regarding the , that were held on August 25, 2013. West said "Bruno Mars won all the motherfucking awards and shit." he continued, "What I care about is if you’re an artist and you work hard as fuck and the streets say that you deserve that shit. Then can’t no motherfucking networks try to gas everybody up so they can sell some product with the prettiest motherfucker out." Nevertheless, on February 26, 2015, he publicly apologized to Bruno Mars on Twitter while asking him to sing a hook on a song that he co-produced. West asked Tyler, the Creator to direct the music video, who previously had a dispute with Mars.
Main article:
Little Elvis
Himself (musical guest)
Episode: "/Bruno Mars"
Himself (voice)
Episode: "Menace II Secret Society"
Himself (host/musical guest)
Episode: "Bruno Mars"
Himself (musical guest)
Episode: "/ and Bruno Mars"
Headlining
(2010–12)
(2013–14)
European tour with
(2010) (European select dates)
Opening act
Hands All Over Tour (2010) (North American select dates)
(2013–14)
Graff, Gary (June 12, 2014). .
De Castro, Cynthia (January 5, 2011). . Asian Journal. AJ Press Los Angeles. Archived from
. . August 15, .
. TravelBook.ph 2012.
Smolenyak, Megan (November 12, 2012). . .
Farber, Jim (October 3, 2010). . .
Jeffries, David. . .
Pete Lewis. . . Blues & Soul LCC 2010.
Moniz, Melissa (April 14, 2010). . . Honolulu:
Daid Yi (October 12, 2010). . Daily News (New York). Mortimer Zuckerman 2010.
Paul Lester (September 13, 2010). . .
. . March 18, .
. Archived from
. Vibe. Vibe Media Group. October 4, .
September 15, .
Gentry, Colin (September 22, 2010). . .
London Newsdesk (March 16, 2012). . Press Party 2013.
Jim Mendoza (February 4, 2014). . .
Georgette Cline. . . Rap-Up, LLC 2010.
Wete, Brad (April 13, 2010). . .
Steve Jones (January 25, 2011). . USA Today. Gannett Company, Inc 2011.
Heath, Christ. .
(April, 2013). . pp. 2–3 2015.
Heather (April 24, 2013). . . ASCAP LCC 2013.
Zack O'Malley Greenburg (May 18, 2011). . Forbes. Forbes, Inc 2013.
Rob LeDonne (July 10, 2013). . . ForASong Media, LLC 2013.
Mesfin Fekadu (January 31, 2013). . . Associated Press 2014.
Isaiah Jackson (July 1, 2013). . TheNext2Shine. TheNext2Shine LCC 2013.
Rob LeDonne (September 4, 2013). . TheNext2Shine. TheNext2Shine LCC 2013.
. . HitQuarters LCC. December 13, .
Renman (November 26, 2012). . YouTube 2013.
(CD booklet). . . 2010.
(Press release). . November 11, .
. iTunes Store. Apple Inc 2010.
. . Hung Medien 2011.
. . Hung Medien 2011.
. . Official Charts Company LCC 2011.
Gary Trust (December 2, 2010). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2011.
(Press release). . May 11, .
. Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2010.
Rodriguez, Jayson (July 15, 2010). . .
(Press release). Marketwire. July 19, .
Pietroluongo, Silvio (September 22, 2010). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2010.
. . Hung Medien 2011.
Trust, Gary (July 3, 2013).
(Press release). Marketwire. August 25, .
. iTunes Store. Apple Inc. September 21, .
Australia.
Pietroluongo, Silvio (December 29, 2010). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2014.
. . Hung Medien 2011.
Caulfield, Keith (October 13, 2010). . Billboard (magazine) (Prometheus Global Media) 2010.
Sullivan, Caroline (January 3, 2013). .
(London). section G2, p. 24 2013.
. AllAccess. AllAccess Music Group. February 15, 2011. Archived from
on February 10, .
Letkemann, Jessica (January 30, 2014). . Billboard (magazine). Prometheus Global Media 2014.
Lewis Corner (August 1, 2011). .
. Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2014.
Gary Trust (January 6, 2015). . Prometheus Global Media 2015.
. . Peer Group Media 2012.
. . September 27, .
. iTunes Store US. Apple Inc. September 27, .
. All Access Music Group. Archived from
on July 3, 2011.
Store US. . October 11, .
. Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. September 10, .
. Billboard (magazine). Prometheus Global Media. September 17, .
September 20, .
. <. Time Warner Inc. September 20, .
Caroline Black (September 21, 2010). . . CBS Interactive Inc 2010.
. MTV News UK. . February 5, .
(Press release). Marketwire. October 26, .
Toledo, Carolina (January 25, 2012). . Omelete (in Portuguese) (UOL) 2014.
Zack O'Malley Greenburg (January 6, 2014). . Forbes. Forbes, Inc 2014.
. The Guardian (Guardian Media Group). February 14, .
(PDF). . . .
Paul Williams (March 22, 2012). . . Dave Roberts 2012.
. Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. September 28, .
. Rolling Stone. Jann Wenner. October 21, .
Trust, Gary (December 27, 2012). . Billboard (Prometheus Global Media) 2012.
. . Yahoo Finance. March 6, .
Lauren Kreisler (December 16, 2012). .
Trust, Gary (April 10, 2013). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2013.
(in French).
. Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2014.
Brad Wete (August 26, 2013). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2013.
. Allacess 2013.
LCC. September 25, .
Andrew Hampp (October 14, 2013). . Billboard. Promotheus Global Media 2013.
Jon Dolan (February 2, 2014). . .
Denise M. Watson (February 1, 2014). . <. The Virginian Pilot 2014.
. Forbes. Forbes, Inc. February 3, .
Gallo, Phil (February 2, 2015). . Billboard. Proemtheus Global Media 2015.
. Naras. National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences 2014.
20th Century Fox Film (February 22, 2013). . Business Wire. Archived from
on August 16, .
. Rotten Tomatoes.
from the original on June 5, .
Daw, Robbie (October 30, 2014). . .
Billboard Staff (March 10, 2014). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2014.
Zack O'Malley Greenburg (January 6, 2014). . . Forbes, Inc 2014.
Dorothy Pomerantz (June 30, 2014). . Forbes. Forbes, Inc 2014.
. Youtube. January 14, .
Cerini, Marianna (March 24, 2015). . . Urbanatomy Media 2015.
Caramanica, Jon (October 5, 2010). . The New York Times () 2010.
Binkert, Lisa (October 21, 2010). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2010.
Hope, Clover (October 4, 2010). . . Vibe Media Group 2011.
Fulton, Rick (November 30, 2012). . .
Powers, Ann (July 24, 2013). . . National Public Radio, Inc 2015.
Copsey, Robert (January 20, 2011). . Digital Spy. Hearst Corporation 2011.
Cohen, Sandy (October 4, 2010). . .
Mervis, Scott (October 7, 2010). . .
Leah Greenblatt (September 29, 2010). . Entertainment Weekly. Time Inc 2010.
(December 11, 2012). .
(New York) 2012.
Hyman, Dan (December 12, 2012). .
Chan, Andrew (December 9, 2012). .
Susanna Freymark (September 12, 2013). . The Daily Telegraph 2013.
Megan Vick (August 6, 2010). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2010.
Toor, Amar (October 5, 2010). . .
Johnson, Kevin C. (November 24, 2010). . STL Daily. STL Media Group 2010.
Wood, Mikael (August 18, 2010). . .
Sendra, Tim. . .
Jim Farber (June 30, 2013). . Daily News (New York). Mortimer Zuckerman 2013.
Rogers, Ray (November 10, 2014). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2014.
Orr, Gillian (December 9, 2012). . . Independent Print Limited 2015.
Paul Tingen (June 2011). . . SOS Publications Group 2013.
Instrumentation credits for Bruno Mars:
(Digital booklet). Bruno Mars. , , Fueled by Ramed. 2010.
Doo-Wops & Hooligans (CD booklet). Bruno Mars. : 2-10.
Unorthodox Jukebox (CD liner). Bruno Mars. Atlantic Records. .
(CD booklet). . : 2-10.
(liner notes).
(standard ed.). Atlantic Records, , . 2011.
(liner notes).
(standard ed.). Elektra Records, Roadrunner Records. 2010.
(inlay cover). . . 2010.
(liner notes).
(standard ed.). . 2010.
(liner notes).
(standard ed.). , . 2010.
(inlay cover). Nick & Knight. Nick & Knight, Mass Appeal, . 2014.
(album liner notes). . . 2015.
C. Johnson, Kevin (August 9, 2013). . . Ray Farris 2015.
Rodman, Sarah (June 27, 2013). .
Farber, Jim (June 30, 2013). . Daily News (New York) (Mortimer Zuckerman) 2013.
Brunswick, New (July 30, 2014). . Accesswire. Yahoo! 2015.
Stone, Rolling (July 31, 2013). . Rolling Stone. Jann Wenner 2015.
Lipshutz, Jason (June 25, 2013). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2014.
Gail Mitchell (December 13, 2013). .
Copsey, Robert (October 9, 2013). . Digital Spy. Hearst Corporation 2015.
Hoby, Hermione (February 3, 2014). . The Guardian. Guardian News and Media 2015.
Bender, Kelli (February 2, 2014). . . Time Inc 2015.
Carolina Moreno (June 3, 2013). . Huffington Post. AOL 2014.
Alyson Shontell (November 15, 2012). . . Business Insider Inc 2014.
Xania Woodman (April 4, 2014). . vegasseven. vegasseven LCC 2014.
Naras (February 26, 2014). . <.
MYX Philippines. . MYX 2014.
Debbie Emery (April 25, 2014). . . Lynne Segall 2014.
Amanda Gordon (April 7, 2014). . Bloomerang. Bloomberg L.P 2014.
. . . January 30, .
. BRIT Awards Ltd 2014.
MTV Europe Music Awards for Bruno Mars:
. . November 7, .
. MTV Networks. November 10, .
Trust, Gary (December 10, 2014). . Billboard 2014.
Trust, Gary (May 7, 2014). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2014.
Trust, Gary (February 13, 2013). . Billboard 2013.
(PDF). Mediabase. .
American Top 40 (November 16, 2012). . Twitter 2013.
(PDF). January 23, .
Paul Grein (November 6, 2013). .
. IFPI. IFPI 2014.
Locked out of Heaven certifications:
(in German).
Austria. Enter Bruno Mars in the field Interpret. Enter Locked Out of Heaven in the field Titel. Select single in the field Format. Click Suchen
. Ultratop & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch.
(in French). .
(in German). .
(in Italian). . Select Online in the field Sezione. Enter Bruno Mars in the field Filtra. The certification will load automatically
(in Japanese). .
. NZ Top 40 2013.
(PDF) (in Spanish). Productores de Música de Espa?a 2013.
. Hung Medien.
. . Enter Locked Out of Heaven in the field Keywords. Select Title in the field Search by. Select single in the field By Format. Click Search
. . If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH
Petridis, Alexis (January 15, 2015). . The Guardian 2015.
Graff, Gary (). . .
. Huffington Postn. June 20, .
Marco della Cava (December 29, 2013). . .
Bruna Nessif (September 23, 2013). . . (E! Entertainment Television, Inc.) 2014.
Martin Lamont (November 27, 2013). . Primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk. Primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk. LCC 2014.
Vi-An Nguyen (March 25, 2013). .
. Disney Dreaming. May 21, 2011.
Sullivan, Caroline (September 1, 2014). . The Guardian (Guardian Media Group) 2015.
Jesse Lawrence (February 12, 2014). . Forbes. Forbes, Inc 2014.
Jesse Lawrence (April 4, 2014). . Forbes. Forbes, Inc 2014.
Maz, Jason (August 17, 2012). . MTV. Viacom Media Networks 2015.
Rodriguez, Priscilla (January 29, 2014). . . Lauren Michaels 2015.
. Rolling Stone. Jann Wenner. April 24, .
Coleman, Miriam (June 2, 2013). . Rolling Stone. Jann Wenner 2015.
Mumbi Moody, Nekesa (June 2, 2013). . The Huffington Post. AOL 2015.
Staff, THR (June 7, 2013). . The Hollywood Reporter. Lynne Segall 2015.
Ferreiro, Laura (June 7, 2013). . . Yahoo! 2015.
Martins, Chris (January 29, 2014). . . Spin Media 2015.
. Y101 2013.
Goodman, William (May 10, 2011). . .
. Huffington Post. Prometheus Global Media. November 21, .
Stutz, Colin (February 26, 2015). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2015.
Weisman, Aly (February 12, 2013). . .
Alexander, Bryan (September 24, 2013). . USA Today 2013.
Sims, David (October 10, 2010). .
Snierson, Dan (October 18, 2012). . Entertainment Weekly. Time Inc 2015.
Bonaime, Ross (October 21, 2012). . .
Peters, Mitchell (November 23, 2014). . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media 2015.
Wikimedia Commons has media related to .
– official site
discography at
: Hidden categories:}

我要回帖

更多关于 wanna marry you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信