假设你叫李华,你写信有没有人告诉你你的朋友tommy这个周末会举行野餐活动,希望他能参

假设你是李华,你的美国朋友Tim作为交换生将来中国学习一年。于是,你写信邀请他有时间来你家做客,_百度知道
假设你是李华,你的美国朋友Tim作为交换生将来中国学习一年。于是,你写信邀请他有时间来你家做客,
不用出现各种从句,不用很好,我在线等。希望能快一点顺便请他帮忙买一本名叫Tuesday with Morrie的英文小说,最好能差一点
可以加悬赏的
提问者采纳
And of course I will treat you with tons of delicious CTuesday with Morrie&quot! By the way, could you bring me an English novel named &ve heard that you will come to China for exchanging learning program and stay in for about 1 year!
Sincerely你稍微改改就行. I will be very appreciate for your favor.Hope to see you soon? I like it but I can't find it in China. I&#39, and also hope that you cam Tim,I&#39
其他类似问题
tim的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高考题荟萃题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
37页免费42页免费32页免费39页免费55页7下载券60页7下载券46页7下载券118页1下载券7页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢18页1下载券2页免费71页1下载券35页免费42页1下载券
英语高考题荟萃题|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢假设你是李华。写信邀请你的美国朋友John参加玉龙山露营活动。六个人一起_百度知道
假设你是李华。写信邀请你的美国朋友John参加玉龙山露营活动。六个人一起
提问者采纳
am Li hua. We will go camping this weekend Yulong mountain,. At the time this month 6, at eight thirty on Saturday morning. In the train station square set. To bring bring tents, sl缉酣光叫叱既癸习含卢eeping bags, clothes, food, water, medicine bags etc.. We will come back on Sunday afternoon.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Dear John, We are going camping on Yulong Mountain this weekend. There are six people. We will assemble at 8:30 Saturday at the Railway station square..and we by train to our destination, the train starts at 9:30, and it arrives at 11:30, we will be back at Sunday afternoon, Of course we need to prepare some camping things for this camping activity, such as the camping tents, sleeping bags, coats , water and foods.And that is what prepare for this camping ac缉酣光叫叱既癸习含卢tivity, would you enjoy joining us?Best wishes lihua
john,my name is li hua ,I want to invite to yu long shan ,waktu berkumpul eight o'clock thirtieth in thirtieth nine o'clock thirtieth arrive we get back Sunday afternoon appliance is tent,bunting ,appearance water food .in yu long shan ,
假设你是李华写信请jOhn参加玉龙山露莒话动信中内容是出行人数6六集合地方是星期六早上8点半火车站对面,火车q点半开11点半到,返程是星期l日下午用的东西是帐篷睡袋外衣水食
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高考英语书面表达_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
6页免费4页免费55页免费2页¥1.0036页免费28页免费8页免费8页免费5页免费5页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页1下载券32页1下载券5页1下载券7页免费4页免费
高考英语书面表达|本​文​适​合​高​考​总​复​习​教​师​参​考
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)