假如你是jack,以myfamily为题用几个动词写一段话话不少于60词

、、跪求70词英语短文,50篇。不要翻译_百度知道
、、跪求70词英语短文,50篇。不要翻译
长发:1. He’s 15, 请用不少于60个单词来向你的笔友Jay介绍你的家庭情况. There are four people in myfamily,注意要使用“therebe ”句型.6m,句子通顺!My Winter HolidayIt’s January. So I love weekends. The kiteflies very well. My hobby is playingbasketball. Jim is heavier than Zhang Ping. I am a student、规范、假设Jack 是10岁.They bought some pieces of candy. 16英语作文 题目,也是你的生日. He is ten、寒假很快就要到了?
I’m veryhappy to be your pen-friends. 3. She likes dancing,并介绍她的家庭.She lives in Xinhui. They’re Zhang Ping and Jim,写一写Mike这个周末的活动计划。要求, drink and bread,请在文中使用3个最高级和2个比较级. My mother isbeautiful. He isgoing to watch TV this Sunday evening. He candrive a car,写一篇小短文. I think many children like this season. And May is a beautiful girl。My favorite seasonMyfavorite season is summer:根据下面所给出的这张Ann的小名片,Benson7、题目. I love my mother very much. There is a summer vacation insummer. At the party we sang and danced。要求语句通顺, Grade Six;
2.要将提示词全部体现在作文中、描写一种你最喜爱的动物,字数不少于50个单词。Myname is Amy,请你为你的寒假写一个计划. She works hard. It was mybirthday. I like them very much. We often talk with each other in the chat room. There arethree buildings and a playground. I will go there by plane. After school I usuallygo to the post office and there are many people there. She likes cooking. They love me. Zhang Ping is 12。MyFavorite PeopleWho is your favorite people,注意用一般现在时,标点正确. It’s very small.条理清楚,写一篇不少于60个单词的小作文.They went to the Big Blue Department Store. Her brother isfive years old. Mr. There is a family photo on the wall。她有个双胞胎姐姐,May9, soccer. I like the rabbit. They are colorful and beautiful. Itsname is Sweet.14. There are four people in myfamily: My net friend(我的网友)要求,你一定有很多的爱好. My sister is the youngest in my family. Black and M她进行一定的外貌描写. I am inGrade Five. Myclassroom is very big and bright. I have a newfriend, soccer and basketball. She has blue eyes andyellow hair, I amgoing to play basketball. Jim likes blue;不得少于50个单词。请运用学过的句型介绍和比较一下他们的特征. He is 13. She has big eyes and long hair. 12. Our teachers are very nice and smart. I am going to go to Thailand。提示词. I also have a big and tall closet because I have manyclothes、条理清楚,标点正确. Heis 50kg now. Theytalk very happily. My mother is a factory worker. I like collecting stamps very much. Mydad bought a toy car for me. On Sundayafternoon I often do housework or go shopping、请写一个你最喜爱的季节. He is a good boy. She is 1. They are lovely students. Her name is Ann, too. It’s my best friend。她向别人自我介绍. He plays soccer twice a week. Heplays tennis twice a week,他们也很爱她,短发. He is going to buy a bookthis Sunday morning,写一篇60字左右的作文. He often likes to wear black T-shirt and blue pants、不少于60个单词,语句通顺: black. I likemy school. I
have a computer,以“我的好朋友”为题. Ilike it very much、条理清晰. He plays basketballonce a week,爸爸是医生,六年级学生. These sports are tennis. Tom likes flying a kite. They bring many food there, T-shirt. Her English is good. She is friendly andshe likes to help others. He likes surfingthe net. I will help mymother do some housework. Hewent shopping with his mother。Name. Ilike the food in T 而May 是12岁. 18. There is a big desk next to the window, Jay,标点正确. In the winter holiday.Jenny brought some candy. She is the best in her class. Ilove them very much.Black’s family have a picnic in a park. It’s sunny and cloudy today. My mother is a teacher. They were very happy. It’s spicy and tasty. SometimesI visit my grandmother and grandfather、根据提示、请描写一下你的房间. I like my teacher. She is 12 now,条理清楚. She looks after myfather and me.We had a good time. There are many big trees in the park,45kg. There are four people in my family. She is twelve,要对它进行外形描写. She is two yearsolder than Jack, basketballClothes. MyEnglish is good now:Abottle of shampoo¥45
A pair of socks¥8Big Blue Department Store, my sister and I、根据给出的材料. She is beautiful。Saturday
read a magazinego to the zoo
buy a book learn Kungfuwatch TV
Mikeis a student.Theybought a bottle of shampoo and a pair of socks at Uncle Eddy’s Store . They study hardand always help with each other。请用一般现在时描写图中所呈现出的内容、短文写作. I like my bedroom:(1)computer(2)netfriend
(3) talk with each other(互相交谈)(4) in the chat room (在聊天室)(5)talkin English (用英语交谈) (6)goodnow My net friendIam Tony. It goes jumping three times a day. There are many trees and flowers. Sweet has long ears,介绍Ann的基本情况:A Happy Day in Spring提示. 15、写一个你最喜爱的人。
2,妈妈是老师. His name is Jack,从表格中获取信息写一篇不少于60个单词的小作文!6. 19.10. OnSaturday morning I always have English classes at school、提示.
It has a short tail. There is a beautifulbed and two small chair. He is going to learn Kungfu this Sunday afternoon.They went to the Happy Shop . I will be very happy in my winter holiday. He has short hair,请你写一个你的爱好。要求。My SchoolIstudy at Yuying Primary School. Mysister is a student, singing and watching TV. 20.11:BillFavorite sports. My school is very big and beautiful. But Jackis heavier than May. I learn a lot fromcollecting stamps。Jack and MayIhave two good friends. Jim is taller than her,十二岁.4,她非常爱他们. Iam three years older than my sister: tennis、Jack 昨天跟他妈妈买东西. I am going to paint pictures。Myhobby
My hobby is collecting stamps(集邮). Sometimes I go tothe beach with my parents. Her Chinese name is Wang Xiaolan,要写出你喜欢的原因. I like them:Somepieces of candy
A roll of toilet paper ¥5Mr. My mom made a cake. Chen’s Store:1. Sometimes I go to the swimming pool with my friends.I usually visit many places in summer vacation,50kg. 17、要将名片中的内容全部体现在作文中,1. Sometimes I listen to music. He is my good friend. I am an English girl. Her favorite sport is badminton,书写清晰,意思明确. I always do my homework at thedesk, Jay、请以你所在的学校“育英小学”描写你的学校. There are manythings on the stamps. It’s hot in summer. I have a warm family,1. I like him very much。Hi. His name is Bill. They are myparents 。要求. May is 45kg?Bye bye。My good friendIhave a good friend、描写你的周末生活, becausethey can eat ice-cream and go swimming. They are 4 yuan. I don’t go to school. He’s 162cm. I come from US. He is 12 years old:Abag of chips ¥9
Toy car ¥105Yesterday was Jack’s shopping day. They bought a toy car. Black talk with each other. They want to eat their food. My sister and I go to school on foot. It likes jumping. His favoritesport is swimming. Zhang Ping is a Chinese girl。快点把你的计划写出来吧、同学们.
13. Everyone likes him. I
study hard in the classroom. He’s 60kilograms. Her father is a doctor and her mother is a nurse. On Sunday morning I often draw pictures:1。可作适当的想象和发挥、连贯,写一篇65个单词左右的英语短文. Do you want tohave a net friend. Ann reads a magazine。
3. She is a teacher. It’s105 yuan. They are hungry now. Whatabout you,注意用一般过去时. He is going to go to the zoo this
Saturday afternoon、假设你是May. I have a happy family. His phonenumber is 5352375. I like stamps very much,书写工整. She cooks good mealsfor us every day。MyFavorite Animal
My favorite animal is rabbit. My father is the tallest and the oldest in my family. She has long hair,字数不少于60个单词?5,意思连贯. Ilove my family. I can go swimming. Mike brought a carton of ice cream、昨天是3月20日: 13Phone number: 5352375
My FriendIhave a good friend. I ate too much. It’s lovely,要求提示的内容要全部体现在作文中. He is a student. She isfrom England. She is thinner than my father. They bought a carton of ice cream at Mr.8. Mary brought a lot of cookies. Itlikes eating carrots:下图是Mr。My BedroomI have a nice and small bedroom.She is in Class Four. She is 38 years old. And she always does all the housework. He lives in Guangzhou now. She is talland thin、不少于70个单词。My WeekendIhave happy weekend,写一篇英语短文. In the afternoonI often play computer games. What about you. She is taller than Jack。
2. My winterholiday is coming. My father is the oldest and the tallest:Acarton of ice cream¥15Uncle Eddy’s Store. What a good girl, too。
Amy是个美国女孩、规范. It has red eyes。根据给出的提示和要求,请对他&#47. I have a twin sister。A Happy Day in SpringIt’sspring. They arevery happy. He is a doctor、写一封介绍你一家的电子邮件给JayHello.6m. Mr. Helikes sports very much,语句通顺,I am veryhappy to be your net friend. They bringfruit。My birthdayYesterday was March 20th. Jim is a Canadian boy. Chen’s Store . My father is a doctor.2. She is in Yuying Primary School、根据下面提供的内容. There are 60 students in it. They are Jack and May. We are in the same class。Happy Shop、根据下面提供的信息. They bought a roll oftoilet paper. He is busy at the weekend. It’s white.5m. I was very happy? My favorite people is my mother,意思连贯. Black 一家人在春天的某一天在野外游玩的场景. I had a party. ZhangPing likes red. She is in Beijing now. We talk in English,书写清晰.There are many stamps in my room:1. Jim isthree years older than her,请根据下表的信息. I am a student, blue pantsAge。 Name
Zhang Ping
Height 身高
Weight 体重
Nationality 国籍
Address 地址
Favorite Color
Favorite Sport
MMyFriendsIhave two good friends. We took this photo this summerholiday,请描写你的生日派对. He is going toread a magazine this Saturday morning、规范
参考资料:
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>假如你叫Helen,请以My family为题,根据以下提示信息介绍她的家..
假如你叫Helen,请以My family为题,根据以下提示信息介绍她的家庭状况。可以适当发挥,词数不少于40。Family memberJobAgeFavourite foodHelenstudent12hamburgerHer fatherdoctor36noodlesHer motherEnglish teacher37meatMy family&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
One possible version: Hello, my name is Helen. There are three people in my family. My father is 36 years old. He is a doctor in a hospital. He likes noodles very much. My mother is an English teacher. She is 37. Her favourite food is meat. I am twelve years old. I am a student in a middle school. Hamburger is my favourite food.I love my family!试题分析::本题是写一篇以我的家庭为话题的书面表达,根据表格我们可以从家庭所包含的成员,每个成员的身份,年龄,职业,爱好等方面加以介绍,介绍家人时应注意单数第三人称的正确使用,在完成本写作时,应注重语言的准确性,时态的正确性和结构的条理性,同时也可以使用there be的句型,应该避免使用错词,错句和错时态。点评:在介绍某个范围内有某物可用there be的句型,在介绍家庭的成员所存在的情况,为一般情况,应该注意用一般现在时,尤其注意单数第三人称的使用。同时我们在写作时也要注意语言的通顺性和连贯性,单词和句子的正确性,尽量使用自己会的语言,提高写作的质量。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“假如你叫Helen,请以My family为题,根据以下提示信息介绍她的家..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“假如你叫Helen,请以My family为题,根据以下提示信息介绍她的家..”考查相似的试题有:
5279131040376947116436151802301128下面是彼得的家庭成员图,请以彼得的名义以Myfamily为题,写一篇小短文提示1:name:peyer age:14 提示二:Iˊm Jackˊs daughter 提示三:We are jackˊsparents john:68jane:56 写一篇60字的短文_百度作业帮
下面是彼得的家庭成员图,请以彼得的名义以Myfamily为题,写一篇小短文提示1:name:peyer age:14 提示二:Iˊm Jackˊs daughter 提示三:We are jackˊsparents john:68jane:56 写一篇60字的短文
My FamilyHi ,my name is Peter.I'm a girl .I'm 14 now .I live with my father and my grandparents .My father's name is Jack.He is very tall and has a pair of blue eyes.He is a teacher .John is my grandfather .He is 68 years old now .He likes walking and fishing .Jane is my grandmother .She is 56.She is good at growing flowers and cooking .I love my family !给的条件很少,我自由发挥了一下,求my family,my father and mother,my pen friends每篇不少于60个单词
求my family,my father and mother,my pen friends每篇不少于60个单词
My family There are 5 members in my family, my father,mother,elder brother, elder sister and me.My brother and sister were married,my brother has a 4 years old daughter. We moved to Shanghai when i was 3 years old, my parents are running business in a company until now. My father is a little bit childish, he feel that nothing is important than children happy, so he always satisfy to what we want since we were small. my mother take much care to this family, i used to feel than my mother is annoying, but now i understand what my mom did was for our own good. My brother is cuteand very tolerate, my sister is a strong-determination women, we fought everyday when we were small, but our relationship is close. I feel happy to have such family. My weekend my weekend was wonnderful .Let me tell you. The first ,my mother took me to park ,There was many beautiful trees and flowers .I like plants .In the afternoon ,I played tennis ,I was happy ,my teacher said &you are good student&. On Sunday I did my homework.The next day I went to school.
my pen friends
I was only nine years old when I learnt how to use a computer. My mother is my first teacher. I know how to type, how to copy a file, and how to visit a web site on the Internet. One day, mom was not at home. I turned on the computer and began to learn how to chat on net. The first one I met there was a boy called Tom. He greeted me politely. When he knew that I was only a 9-year-old girl, and almost knew nothing about chatting on net,he started showing me how to use the chatting tools, how to download, and how to send e-mails. I learnt a lot from him.
my father and mother
My parents
I have a busy father and a kind mother.
My father is a businessman. He is 42 years old. He is short. He likes reading newspapers after meals. He watches TV in the evening. He goes to work by car. He has got a nice black car. He often plays golf with his friends on the weekend. He does not often eat dinner with us.
My mother is a housewife. She doesn’t work. She stays at home. She is beautiful. She has long hair. She does housework in the morning. She often goes shopping in the afternoon. She is kind, but she is strict to my study. She likes reading. She watches TV at night, too.
I love my parents. And they love me too.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家以my family的作文该怎么写?(50—60个词)_百度作业帮
以my family的作文该怎么写?(50—60个词)
My FamailyI have a happy family.Do you want to know?Now,let me tell you.There are four people in my family.They’re my father,my mother,my sister and I.My father is a teacher.He teaches English.He loves his student,and often play with them.The students all love him.My mother is a doctor.Because she thinks it’s a great job and doctors can save people’s lives.She’s very busy.She cooks meals and cleans the house every day.I think she is very tired.She likes watching TV.My sister is a student.She wants to be a singer,because ahe thinks it’s fun.She likes dancing.She can dance well.I’m a student,too.I want to be a actress.I think it’s interesting.I like listening to pop music and reading.I hope my family will be happy foever.I love my family.这是我最高的能力啦!自己改一下!
My Family(我的家庭) My family lives in Hsi-hu. There are four people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my sister and I. My father is tall and thin. He is a handsome man. He has big eyes. H...}

我要回帖

更多关于 互联网好处多写一段话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信