新版农夫与蛇蛇寓意英汉版

论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved小学英语演讲稿:农夫与蛇 Farmer and Snake
&&& One day, it was snowing heavily. It was white everywhere. A farmer had cut some wood and was returning home when he saw a rattlesnake on the road, numb with cold.
&& &Oh, little snake. Why& aren&t& you& at& home& in& such& cold& weather ? Look, you&re freezing. Poor you! &&
&& The farmer thought some more to himself: &What can I do for you? Make a fire to warm you? No, it&s snowing so hard, and I have only a small bundle of wood. Besides, my family is waiting for the wood to cook.&
&& The farmer turned round and round anxiously and then d: &I know! I&ll put you under my clothes, it&s warm there.&& He uncut --- toned his clothes and put the snake inside, against his chest.&
&& Some time later, the snake came to life gradually. The warmth of the old farmer had not changed its cruel nature.& It opened its mouth and bit right in to the farmer&s chest.
&& &Oh, my god!& How cruel you are!& I saved you, but you bit me. Why?& As he was saying this, he took out the snake and threw it on the ground.
& But the farmer was already poisoned and was dying. Only at this time did he realize that he had done something wwww.cizhixin.netrong. &I took pity on him, but he bit me in return.&
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
免费学习 新概念英语视频课程
新概念一册课程
新概念二册课程
记单词课程
英语能力测评《农夫与蛇的故事》的寓意是什么?_百度作业帮
《农夫与蛇的故事》的寓意是什么?
《农夫与蛇的故事》的寓意是什么?
农夫和蛇》:恩惠虽大,终究束缚不住忘恩负义的人.不要指望向恶人施善他会还你仁义;或,“善有善报”不一定适用于恶人农夫与蛇的寓意(用英语说)_百度知道
农夫与蛇的寓意(用英语说)
农夫与蛇的道理和寓意,要用英语一句话总结出来!
提问者采纳
bite the hand that feeds one
提问者评价
其他类似问题
农夫与蛇的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
don't abuse your sympathy to the cacodaemon
In winter, the farmer found a snake frozen, and he was very sorry for it, put the snake on his arms. Returned home found the snake did not wake up, the farmer put the snake into a jar. In order to allow the speedy recovery of the snake, the farmer placed further into the jar and 30 grams of ginseng, wolfberry 500 grams, Rehmannia 100 grams, 4000 grams of crystal sugar, 5000 ml of liquor ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 新版农夫与蛇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信